Author Topic: Obama releases long form birth certificate. Bahahahahaha!!!!  (Read 10033 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Obama releases long form birth certificate. Bahahahahaha!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 09:42:11 AM »
 ;D

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2011, 09:43:08 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2011, 09:44:19 AM »
Other than the fact that he did not allow questions for a reporter to ask "why didnt you relase 2 years ago?" 

Its called privacy and the fact that he already provided a birth certificate in 2008.  Its an issue that should have died a long time ago because it was ridiculous from the very beginning.  Most importantly, he saw too many people being manipulated into believing conspiracy theories by talk show host and folks looking for any political advantage.  

Even then, those same people will still believe that he was born in Kenya.  
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2011, 09:45:13 AM »
Other than the fact that he did not allow questions for a reporter to ask "why didnt you relase 2 years ago?"  

I can stand outside and claim that Obama is really an alien from another planet.

Now, if he doesn't refute it for 1 year, 2 years, 5 years... does it make my claim any less asinine?  of course not.

if the president "swung down" to every accusation from every reality TV star, he'd never have time to spend our grandchildren's money, now would he?

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2011, 09:45:45 AM »
and whats the big deal of him being from kenya instead of america

are you saying that either way you'd ship him to madagascar?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2011, 09:46:36 AM »
And, Trump never claimed that Obama was NOT born in the United States.

Exactly, but people conveniently ignore this.  Anyone who just wanted to see the long form BC was lumped into to the birther group.  Trump wasn't saying this at all.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2011, 09:47:18 AM »
I can stand outside and claim that Obama is really an alien from another planet.

Now, if he doesn't refute it for 1 year, 2 years, 5 years... does it make my claim any less asinine?  of course not.

if the president "swung down" to every accusation from every reality TV star, he'd never have time to spend our grandchildren's money, now would he?

This was different than one loon making a proclamation.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2011, 09:47:25 AM »
Its called privacy and the fact that he already provided a birth certificate in 2008.  Its an issue that should have died a long time ago because it was ridiculous from the very beginning.  Most importantly, he saw too many people being manipulated into believing conspiracy theories by talk show host and folks looking for any political advantage.  

Even then, those same people will still believe that he was born in Kenya.  

::)  ::)

When you are POTUS, you dont get to have ultimate privacy.  Thats a fact of life.      BTW - this whole episode confirms bama has been hiding shit for 2 years and could have ended this on day 1.   No, the maggot-in-chief decided to play games on this and let it get to a boiling point, like every other issue he is involved with.  

Thankfully - he is one and done.   I'm sure somehwere Jimmy Carter is smiling.  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2011, 09:55:04 AM »
Whats funny about this, is that they released this shit after the POLL came out that Trump was smashing Obama in predicted votes

CNN reported that they never conducted a poll that he cited
A

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2011, 10:02:20 AM »
are you saying that either way you'd ship him to madagascar?

hahaha yes

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2011, 10:03:30 AM »
This reliable source wouldn't happen to be our very own industry insider Yaroni Avidan, now would it?

"1"

No, it's a close family member who worked in the White House during the Bush administration and was also part of his transition team (for obvious reasons I can't give you her name) for both of his terms. Both her and her husband still work "on the Hill". We also have 3 more family members heavily into GOP politics that have close ties to Washington.

Xerxes

« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2011, 10:04:41 AM »
For once I watched Bill O'Reilly talk without wanting to break his jaw.

Even he thought the whole thing was stupid.

Xerxes

« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2011, 10:10:04 AM »
Oh I shouldnt credit FOX news with anything without dissing them as well

Embarrassing

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2011, 10:11:29 AM »
Hahah, only in America it can be unclear whether the president even is a citizen of the country he rules LOL  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2011, 10:13:57 AM »

CNN reported that they never conducted a poll that he cited

Corrrect.  After saying how proud he was of himself, trump declared a CNN poll had him TIED with Obama.

CNN's response was the truth - they have done no such poll.

Trump just plain makin shit up.  Again.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2011, 10:17:11 AM »
Doesn't Trump have a bankruptcy to file, or a company to run into the ground?

Obama was supposed to present his birth records when he ran for senator from Ill. but never did. Obama was supposed to release his birth and full health records before running for president and never did (Clinton never release his health records, for good reasons). Why all the secret stuff with Obama? He wants to be know as the most transparent president in history but his White House is the most secretive since Nixon's. Maybe more so, with all the mass of lies coming out it.

Trump is playing him like a $20 rock street hooker. Now Trump is wanting Obama to release his college records, which have somehow been under lock and key for years. Affirmative action may have a role in all the honors that Obama claimed. Just wondering how intelligent Obama really is after all this. And who really controls him.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2011, 10:21:22 AM »
so Barry really was born in Hawaii and not in a manger in Bethlehem?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2011, 10:23:29 AM »
so Barry really was born in Hawaii and not in a manger in Bethlehem?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2011, 10:24:24 AM »

::)  ::)

When you are POTUS, you dont get to have ultimate privacy.  Thats a fact of life.      BTW - this whole episode confirms bama has been hiding shit for 2 years and could have ended this on day 1.   No, the maggot-in-chief decided to play games on this and let it get to a boiling point, like every other issue he is involved with.  

Thankfully - he is one and done.   I'm sure somehwere Jimmy Carter is smiling.  

Did a black man fuck your mom or something?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2011, 10:26:29 AM »
Did a black man fuck your mom or something?

No - more like 52.3% of the idiots in this country elected a sleeper cell, communist/islamist/marxist/sleep cell/ community organizer intent on collpasing the nation based on the fact that he was a cool black guy with shades and no record whatsoever.     

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2011, 10:30:36 AM »
Ross Perot tried this once.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2011, 10:34:59 AM »
Notice the character of all of the people who are so happy about this. Bunch of liberal slack jawed faggets.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2011, 10:37:25 AM »
Great PR by Trump.. "I might want to run this country soon, I don't know yet, in the meantime I'm going to make sure I dominate the media with my 'maybe' stories".

Sounds really dedicated.  ???
He is kinda radical along the lines of Clinton may legalize Marijuana and and free blowjobs for the House of Representatives. Not bad.

Xerxes

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2011, 10:45:36 AM »
He is kinda radical along the lines of Clinton may legalize Marijuana and and free blowjobs for the House of Representatives. Not bad.

I'm all for legalization but if I was American and one of the richest men in the country was saying "I might run for president", honestly I'd think get the fuck outta here, you MIGHT want to run? Why the hell should I vote for a man who is not even sure if he wants to do the job  ???.

Am I not right that he also said he wanted to run twice before and both times he came out with a new book afterwards?  :-\

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2011, 10:48:51 AM »
I'm all for legalization but if I was American and one of the richest men in the country was saying "I might run for president", honestly I'd think get the fuck outta here, you MIGHT want to run? Why the hell should I vote for a man who is not even sure if he wants to do the job  ???.

Am I not right that he also said he wanted to run twice before and both times he came out with a new book afterwards?  :-\

LOL I don't think Trump is exactly that... He keeps constantly bragging he has more money than Forbes lists  ;D

What a clown. Didn't he even sue someone for telling the truth about Trumps money???