Author Topic: Would you kill for a n___ with a bus pass??  (Read 6088 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Would you kill for a n___ with a bus pass??
« on: April 29, 2011, 09:46:15 AM »

I'm somewhat surprised that both actually had jobs.

http://www.suntimes.com/photos/galleries/5088459-417/dart-i-hate-you-song-was-womans-cue-to-kill-pregnant-teen.html

Dart: ‘I Hate You’ song was woman’s cue to kill pregnant teen

Shante Thomas hid in the trunk of her boyfriend’s car, waiting for the song that was his cue for her to come out and kill the teen who was about to deliver his baby.

When Deandre Minkens turned up the volume on “I Hate You,” by the Sick Puppies, Thomas emerged from the trunk with a cell phone charger cord and started strangling 18-year-old Rosemary Newman of Alsip.

But it would take an extended effort by Minkens and Thomas to finally kill Newman as they drove in Minkens’ car through the south suburbs.

Those chilling details emerged Friday morning, told by Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart, after Judge Darron E. Bowden ordered Minkens, 20, of Calumet City, held without bail and Thomas, 19, of Dolton, held on $3 million bail in Newman’s murder.

Minkens and Thomas are charged with the first-degree murder of Rosemary Newman, who was nine months pregnant with a girl fathered by Minkens, authorities said.

They’re also charged with the intentional homicide of the unborn child.

“The motive is quite clear,” Dart said. “One defendant did not want to be a father.

“He was clear he didn’t want this baby.”

Minkens and Thomas, who had been dating for years, spent several weeks developing a plan to murder Newman, who claimed Minkens was the father of the unborn girl she planned to name Nevaeh, “Heaven” backwards, investigators said.

But Minkens did not want Newman to have the baby, Dart said.

On Saturday Minkens invited Newman to dinner at the Crestwood Applebee’s while Thomas hid in the trunk of his Saturn, waiting for them to come back, Dart said.

At some point during dinner, Newman called her mother to tell her she was at dinner with Minkens, Dart said.

After dinner the couple returned to the car, where Thomas was hiding behind some clothes in the trunk, waiting for her cue, Dart said.

When Minkens turned up the song, Thomas lunged with the cord, Minkens put Newman in a chokehold, and Thomas started beating Newman, Dart said.

Minkens continued driving the car until they reached a Cook County forest preserve near Calumet City. Newman was unconscious but still alive at that point, Dart said.

Minkens and Thomas continued hitting and choking her until she was dead, then dumped her body and went to a nightclub, Dart said.

By the time Newman’s mother reported her missing Sunday morning, her partially clothed body already had been found in the forest preserve by a man walking his dog.

In addition to the murder charges, Minkens is charged with obstruction for lying to police about being at the restaurant with Newman, prosecutors said.

Minkens and Thomas both work at a Wendy’s restaurant, according to their public defender. Neither spoke at Friday’s hearing, where they stood dressed in street clothes, Thomas in jeans adorned with butterflies.

She has no criminal record, but Minkens is on probation for a theft conviction stemming from a September robbery of a backpack from a 14-year-old boy.

He’s also on probation on a case out of Georgia, where he was convicted of cruelty to children.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Would you kill for a n___ with a bus pass??
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 09:51:34 AM »
I am surprised they didn't eat the fetus while they were at it, sick fucks.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 09:52:59 AM »
Psychiatric patients.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 09:58:27 AM »
I'm somewhat surprised that both actually had jobs.

http://www.suntimes.com/photos/galleries/5088459-417/dart-i-hate-you-song-was-womans-cue-to-kill-pregnant-teen.html

Dart: ‘I Hate You’ song was woman’s cue to kill pregnant teen

Shante Thomas hid in the trunk of her boyfriend’s car, waiting for the song that was his cue for her to come out and kill the teen who was about to deliver his baby.

When Deandre Minkens turned up the volume on “I Hate You,” by the Sick Puppies, Thomas emerged from the trunk with a cell phone charger cord and started strangling 18-year-old Rosemary Newman of Alsip.

But it would take an extended effort by Minkens and Thomas to finally kill Newman as they drove in Minkens’ car through the south suburbs.

Those chilling details emerged Friday morning, told by Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart, after Judge Darron E. Bowden ordered Minkens, 20, of Calumet City, held without bail and Thomas, 19, of Dolton, held on $3 million bail in Newman’s murder.

Minkens and Thomas are charged with the first-degree murder of Rosemary Newman, who was nine months pregnant with a girl fathered by Minkens, authorities said.

They’re also charged with the intentional homicide of the unborn child.

“The motive is quite clear,” Dart said. “One defendant did not want to be a father.

“He was clear he didn’t want this baby.”

Minkens and Thomas, who had been dating for years, spent several weeks developing a plan to murder Newman, who claimed Minkens was the father of the unborn girl she planned to name Nevaeh, “Heaven” backwards, investigators said.

But Minkens did not want Newman to have the baby, Dart said.

On Saturday Minkens invited Newman to dinner at the Crestwood Applebee’s while Thomas hid in the trunk of his Saturn, waiting for them to come back, Dart said.

At some point during dinner, Newman called her mother to tell her she was at dinner with Minkens, Dart said.

After dinner the couple returned to the car, where Thomas was hiding behind some clothes in the trunk, waiting for her cue, Dart said.

When Minkens turned up the song, Thomas lunged with the cord, Minkens put Newman in a chokehold, and Thomas started beating Newman, Dart said.

Minkens continued driving the car until they reached a Cook County forest preserve near Calumet City. Newman was unconscious but still alive at that point, Dart said.

Minkens and Thomas continued hitting and choking her until she was dead, then dumped her body and went to a nightclub, Dart said.

By the time Newman’s mother reported her missing Sunday morning, her partially clothed body already had been found in the forest preserve by a man walking his dog.

In addition to the murder charges, Minkens is charged with obstruction for lying to police about being at the restaurant with Newman, prosecutors said.

Minkens and Thomas both work at a Wendy’s restaurant, according to their public defender. Neither spoke at Friday’s hearing, where they stood dressed in street clothes, Thomas in jeans adorned with butterflies.

She has no criminal record, but Minkens is on probation for a theft conviction stemming from a September robbery of a backpack from a 14-year-old boy.

He’s also on probation on a case out of Georgia, where he was convicted of cruelty to children.

Sick sons of bitches. DEATH PENALTY would be too good for these people.
D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 10:00:22 AM »
Sick sons of bitches. DEATH PENALTY would be too good for these people.
Force them to listen to Whitney Houston for the rest of their life.
That'll teach them!

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 10:41:56 AM »
what can you expect from blacks?seriously.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 11:32:12 AM »
Martial Law should be used in the USA for negroes of this breed.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 11:38:21 AM »
sad to say it but blacks really wouldn't be missed at all if they were to one day all disappear from the face of the earth

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 11:41:12 AM »
nicki minaj lookin ass bitch

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 11:44:56 AM »
 :-[

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2011, 11:49:42 AM »
black people dont listen to this

This is more believable

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2011, 11:57:35 AM »
sad to say it but blacks really wouldn't be missed at all if they were to one day all disappear from the face of the earth

You've seen 'The Jetsons'.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2011, 12:04:17 PM »
Normal negro behavior

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 12:06:34 PM »
"Hey! I was as least as evil and I'm as white as your ass in winter!!"

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 06:50:46 PM »
Rush Limbaugh and Sara Palin are to blame. Their hate speech and racism drove the poor young lady who committed this unintentional murder temporarily insane.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 07:06:42 PM »
Do you think that this statement could be considered 'racist'?
G

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2011, 07:13:15 PM »
Do you think that this statement could be considered 'racist'?
do you

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2011, 07:14:07 PM »
G

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2011, 10:04:35 PM »
It's beyond reproach.

Do you think that your responses make you appear cool or intelligent?

Standing up against racism on getbig.com is right up there with supporting beastiality and the Adonis diet principles.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2011, 10:09:23 PM »

Standing up against racism on getbig.com is right up there with supporting beastiality and the Adonis diet principles.

Wrong, but so truthful.   :-\
D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 10:47:58 PM »
And didn't Titus and Kelly Ryan do pretty much the same thing (minus the woman bieng pregnant)? Hell, they set fire to the car...

The couple that kills together, goes to jail together...dumb bitch should have ask herself, if dude was so faithful---why did he get another woman pregnant...and if dude was any type of man, why did he get his woman to do the deed?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2011, 06:58:10 AM »

Oops, I forgot you were a Republican for a second.
G

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2011, 08:25:29 AM »
As a Republican I am against beastiality and the adonis principles. Therefore, we are natural enemies.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2011, 07:08:05 PM »
Normal negro behavior

Really?... cause I can remember several other kid killers recently and they look pretty pale to me

Christian Longo - White guy that killed wife and three kids in Oregon

Scott Peterson - White guy that killed prego wife in Cali

All races have baby killers.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2011, 08:14:58 PM »
Really?... cause I can remember several other kid killers recently and they look pretty pale to me

Christian Longo - White guy that killed wife and three kids in Oregon

Scott Peterson - White guy that killed prego wife in Cali

All races have baby killers.

his point is that it's not surprising.. remember the 'guess the race' threads?  yeah.. that.

and i was gonna say the same thing.  typical for large, welfare and crime riddled, black communities.