Author Topic: Still think Obama is a one term president????  (Read 21551 times)

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Still think Obama is a one term president????
« Reply #200 on: May 04, 2011, 03:59:26 PM »
First of all you closet fag...I never claimed that I am a tough guy killer.....Bin Laden was always asking people to kill themselves for the cause of Islam yet when he had the chance to kill himself to avoid capture (like he promised he would do rather than be captured) he chickened out and chose to die at the hands of the Navy seals....

Maybe you are angry because I exposed the inner fag in you..now the CASE IS CLOSED >:(

How do you know this for fact, he could have been sleeping, not close enough to a firearm, you have no idea what happened in that place.  Bin Laden is a man of his word, he has shown that over time.  Calling me a closet fag for not agreeing with you, yeah real good arguing  :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #201 on: May 04, 2011, 04:54:07 PM »
First of all you closet fag...I never claimed that I am a tough guy killer.....Bin Laden was always asking people to kill themselves for the cause of Islam yet when he had the chance to kill himself to avoid capture (like he promised he would do rather than be captured) he chickened out and chose to die at the hands of the Navy seals....

Maybe you are angry because I exposed the inner fag in you..now the CASE IS CLOSED >:(

You really don't understand Islam. Killing himself in that manner wouldn't have given him martyrdom. Do you really think one of the most devout Muslims on the planet, who dedicated his life to the pursuit of a caliphate, would fuck up his chance to get his 72 virgins? No. He was able to martyr himself taking a bullet to the face.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: May 04, 2011, 05:28:31 PM »
How do you know this for fact, he could have been sleeping, not close enough to a firearm, you have no idea what happened in that place.  Bin Laden is a man of his word, he has shown that over time.  Calling me a closet fag for not agreeing with you, yeah real good arguing  :)

first of all, you started first by calling me a twink....I called Bin laden a twink and you in turn call me one....I just simply called you one using another term for it

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: May 04, 2011, 05:32:37 PM »
You really don't understand Islam. Killing himself in that manner wouldn't have given him martyrdom. Do you really think one of the most devout Muslims on the planet, who dedicated his life to the pursuit of a caliphate, would fuck up his chance to get his 72 virgins? No. He was able to martyr himself taking a bullet to the face.

This is probably true dickface..I wasn't there..BUT..Bin Laden himself stated that he would never be taken alive and that he supposedly wears a suicide vest 24 hours a day in the event that he is found...we see that wasn't the truth, but Bin laden and other guys from Al Qiada did say this....not me

I simply called him a twink for not following through on what he himself said he would do..thats all...we've blown this up into something stupid for nothing.I found it ironic that he implored others to sacrifice their lives yet he could not do the same when it was his turn

we all satisfied now???

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #204 on: May 04, 2011, 05:59:25 PM »
This is probably true dickface..I wasn't there..BUT..Bin Laden himself stated that he would never be taken alive and that he supposedly wears a suicide vest 24 hours a day in the event that he is found...we see that wasn't the truth, but Bin laden and other guys from Al Qiada did say this....not me

I simply called him a twink for not following through on what he himself said he would do..thats all...we've blown this up into something stupid for nothing.I found it ironic that he implored others to sacrifice their lives yet he could not do the same when it was his turn

we all satisfied now???

A suicide vest and having your wife shoot you in the face or you shooting yourself in the face are very different concepts.

But you find it shocking that he implored others to do it but he didn't? Good job, you just described 99% of radical Muslim clerics.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #205 on: May 04, 2011, 06:01:42 PM »
A suicide vest and having your wife shoot you in the face or you shooting yourself in the face are very different concepts.

But you find it shocking that he implored others to do it but he didn't? Good job, you just described 99% of radical Muslim clerics.

Boom!!!!
 ;D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #207 on: May 04, 2011, 06:48:40 PM »
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Andre  - want to see slayer and megadeth w me at yankee stadium? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: May 04, 2011, 09:08:35 PM »
Andre  - want to see slayer and megadeth w me at yankee stadium? 

nice invite.,.....I've never seen those guys or really heard their music..but It might be worth it nevertheless...you got tics?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: June 12, 2011, 12:34:00 PM »
4 more years!   

of

HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT
INFLATION
UNCERTAINTY
HORRIBLE FOREIGN POLICY
WARS OUT THE YIN YANG
WTF POLICIES
HORRIBLE SC APPOINTMENTS
HORRIBLE APPOINTMENTS TO REGULATORY AGENCIES
EPA MADNESS
NLRB MADNESS
WEEKLY GOLFING ADDICTION
FIRST LADY MAKING A GRIFTER OF HERSELF
WORLD KNEEPAD TOURS
NO DRILLING FOR OIL
COMMODITY PRICE INFLATION

AND ON AND ON.     

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: June 12, 2011, 04:23:23 PM »
4 more years!   

of

HIGH UNEMPLOYMENT
INFLATION
UNCERTAINTY
HORRIBLE FOREIGN POLICY
WARS OUT THE YIN YANG
WTF POLICIES
HORRIBLE SC APPOINTMENTS
HORRIBLE APPOINTMENTS TO REGULATORY AGENCIES
EPA MADNESS
NLRB MADNESS
WEEKLY GOLFING ADDICTION
FIRST LADY MAKING A GRIFTER OF HERSELF
WORLD KNEEPAD TOURS
NO DRILLING FOR OIL
COMMODITY PRICE INFLATION

AND ON AND ON.     

his foreign policy has killed two of the top al queda figures, i'd say he is much better than bush and actually best ever if you consider he got osama bin laden, also their military brain guy too. 

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: June 13, 2011, 04:42:00 AM »
his foreign policy has killed two of the top al queda figures, i'd say he is much better than bush and actually best ever if you consider he got osama bin laden, also their military brain guy too. 

Oh please. Bush did no worse on killing terrorists. He captured the #3 man - the mastermind of 9/11, which was the best piece of intelligence in the entire war. He also killed and captured tons of thier leadership. Its way more of a millitary thing than a Bush/Obama thing.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: June 13, 2011, 04:52:37 AM »
What the hell does obama plan to do in a second term? 

Cap n trade?

More wars? 

There is not a single reason I can conjure up to give this idiot a second term either for what he has done so far or plans to do. 

He has already screwed up enough and should not be rewarded for it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: June 13, 2011, 05:54:06 AM »
Oh please. Bush did no worse on killing terrorists. He captured the #3 man - the mastermind of 9/11, which was the best piece of intelligence in the entire war. He also killed and captured tons of thier leadership. Its way more of a millitary thing than a Bush/Obama thing.

who do you think sets the tone, puts the right people in place, provides the leadership and makes the decisions?????..get real

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: June 13, 2011, 08:17:06 AM »
Oh please, don't believe what  you are being told by your government.

If someone lies to you over and over, do you believe them the next time they tell you something? NO.

Then why do you believe the lying government?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #216 on: June 13, 2011, 08:36:08 AM »
who do you think sets the tone, puts the right people in place, provides the leadership

What was the difference in tone between this administration and the last, as it pertains to killing terrorists?
Y

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #217 on: June 13, 2011, 08:39:28 AM »
"Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion. Let's not bicker and argue over who killed who"

King of the Swamp Caslte
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: June 13, 2011, 11:42:20 AM »
What was the difference in tone between this administration and the last, as it pertains to killing terrorists?

none...I never said there was...talk to 3333...you just made my point for me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: June 13, 2011, 11:43:37 AM »

::)  ::)

Please tell me what obama will do wih a second term? 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #220 on: June 13, 2011, 12:14:33 PM »
Andre - re-read the chain in one post.  You're not making sense to me with your last comment.

who do you think sets the tone, puts the right people in place, provides the leadership and makes the decisions?????..get real

Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: June 13, 2011, 12:16:32 PM »
Andre is desperate to cling on to anything to kneepad obama. 

Wait till he reads my China thread with obama today. 

It doesnt get more FAIL than that.     

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: June 13, 2011, 06:49:20 PM »
Andre - re-read the chain in one post.  You're not making sense to me with your last comment.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear...i was busy and posted the comment quickly..

you said that basically the Bush administration did no worse than the Obama administration in terms of killing terrorists.....I agreed with you and pointed out that 3333 is the one who says that Obama is lacking in that area...

I pointed out that you stated that Bush did no worse than Obama which I took to mean that they both did a good job or an equivalent job...

I then thanked you for reiterating my point, which you basically did, but in a roundabout way

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: June 13, 2011, 06:53:52 PM »
The only point you reiterate over and over is that you worship the ground obama walks on, even when its pointed out to you that he is a complete disaster.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: June 13, 2011, 06:59:20 PM »
The only point you reiterate over and over is that you worship the ground obama walks on, even when its pointed out to you that he is a complete disaster.

sort of like the pot calling the kettle black with your worship of Palin and her numerous mistakes and gaffes