Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden - Conspiracies, staged, caught then shot  (Read 24142 times)

che

• Getbig V
Al-Qaida eyed 9/11 anniversary attack
« Reply #200 on: May 05, 2011, 06:10:15 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/05/information-bin-laden-compound-raid-suggests-al-qaeda-trains/

WASHINGTON -- Al Qaeda was plotting an attack on U.S. trains on the upcoming anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, according to some of the first information gleaned from Usama bin Laden's compound, a U.S. official confirmed to Fox News.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/al-qaeda-data-yields-details-of-planned-plots/2011/05/05/AFFQ3L2F_story.html

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: Al-Qaida eyed 9/11 anniversary attack
« Reply #201 on: May 05, 2011, 07:36:30 PM »
haha FOX news, I ain't reading that shit

http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20041221155307646

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Osama gets Rashard 'The Truther' Mendenhall fired
« Reply #202 on: May 05, 2011, 09:15:57 PM »

Dumbass got himself fired by Champion for 'publicly' defending Bin Laden and questioning the official reports of 9/11. 

This still doesn't make Twitter actually matter, though, no matter how hard certain media (ESPN/Disney) are trying.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
What is with these ridiculous questions? No, it didn't put an end to the problem (obviously). There is no way to eradicate extremism totally.

Osama's death will cripple his terrorist networks. Osama was a living legend with jihadists.  He was seen by extremists as a freedom fighter and was worshiped as such. It's been said that his charisma and unique ability to twist ideas and events into motivational fodder, which inspired terrorists to take the next step, will not be easily duplicated - at least by anyone within the upper echelon of AQ. Simply put, the symbol that so many young jihadists based their life's work on is dead and gone. His ability to inspire and evoke extremism is silenced forever.

Recent uprising across the middle east prove young Muslims want freedom and democracy. Osama and his views are old hat man. Sure, you'll see acts of terror, but it's not the future for the middle east and the majority of its progressive youth. The bulk of middle easterners see the freedom and success westerners enjoy. Meanwhile, in their world, under oppressive governments that think it's still the 1600's, they struggle to feed their family's and find work, while their leaders live lavish lifestyles.

Yep, also don't forget all the information contained on the hard drives and USB stick found in his home, this will deliever a fatal blow to the Al Quaida.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Osama gets Rashard 'The Truther' Mendenhall fired
« Reply #204 on: May 05, 2011, 09:52:13 PM »
Yet Michael Jordan supposedly once said that the Holocaust was an elaborate hoax put on by the Hollywood Jews. I wonder how many sponsors "dropped him"? 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: May 05, 2011, 09:53:14 PM »
Yet Michael Jordan supposedly once said that the Holocaust was an elaborate hoax put on by the Hollywood Jews. I wonder how many sponsors "dropped him"? 

Its also why MJ wears to this day the Hitler mustache in his underwear commercials

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
Re: Osama Bin Laden - Conspiracies, staged, caught then shot
« Reply #206 on: May 05, 2011, 11:11:24 PM »
So the Economy is Obama's doing, but the killing of Bin Laden is Bush doing? Holy fuck do a lot of uneducated American's need to be shot in the face with a Jesus cross shaped gun!!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 05, 2011, 11:16:24 PM »
So the Economy is Obama's doing, but the killing of Bin Laden is Bush doing? Holy fuck do a lot of uneducated American's need to be shot in the face with a Jesus cross shaped gun!!!

Is that "Coach's" 6th wife laughing in this movie? That damn there weed must have made her so hysterical.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
this is not right or left issue ,,this is world issue,,the credit go to the president who was in office at the time but it goes to usa as a nation,,you acting like everyone praise obama which is not true,,he has many people who bucher him day in day out including me,,this is not a president thign its a nation thing,, he can and should use it in his reelction because he fuckin planned the damn thing  and took sole responsibilty over the outcome,,if he failed he would have been buchered out of office ,,but it didnt fail it was sucess and thus deservly the comander in chief get credit among since he is the FIRST IN COMMAND OF THE MILITARY MEANING HE IS THE COMMANDER OF THOSE SEALS,,HE IS THEIR TOP AUTHORITY !

until few days ago obama was playing with poop on the surface,,he didnt but on the surface he seemed like he was playing with poop,,the reality is...that he was doing the most republican thing possible for his nation ...like he PROMISED...
he chased the terrorist,, he came to his house...he broke the door...he entered inside...he shot him in the head...he took the body ...he left with star spangled banner flashing the arabian sky FOR THEM TO LEARN WHAT IS THE END RESULT OF MESSING WITH THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

now ,,they wil go on ,,the al zawaris and the rest of the lunatiks...they will go on and try to do shit,,they probbaly have something in plan right now that will be texecuted or try to ,,but! we will get them too,,each and every one of them ,,IN TIME

all marked

gh15 approved

good post. If Obama killed Bin Laden during Obama's 7 3/4 year as President, guys like Coach would still be saying its because of Bush. Bush's family was buddies with the Bin Laden family. You won't find any pictures of the Obama family with the Bin Laden family.Hmmm. Bush let the bastard live. And Obama said "fuck that" and had him killed.  It really may be as simple as that. Are you guys telling me that Chaney's "boys" didn't know that Bin Laden was living a mile away from Paki's military? Thats silly. Obama knew since his first day in office and waited until May 1(Hitlers exact day of death) to take him out. There is a divide in American government. And Obama's people took out Bush's and Cheney's dooms day boogie man.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
good post. If Obama killed Bin Laden during Obama's 7 3/4 year as President, guys like Coach would still be saying its because of Bush. Bush's family was buddies with the Bin Laden family. You won't find any pictures of the Obama family with the Bin Laden family.Hmmm. Bush let the bastard live. And Obama said "fuck that" and had him killed.  It really may be as simple as that. Are you guys telling me that Chaney's "boys" didn't know that Bin Laden was living a mile away from Paki's military? Thats silly. Obama knew since his first day in office and waited until May 1(Hitlers exact day of death) to take him out. There is a divide in American government. And Obama's people took out Bush's and Cheney's dooms day boogie man.

Time to find another Boogie man Coach

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2011, 12:02:34 AM »
the green water pistol must have misfired

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #211 on: May 06, 2011, 06:48:50 AM »

you wonder what his parents would have said about their sons actions

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #212 on: May 06, 2011, 07:15:34 AM »
He was captured and given the chance to convert.  He did not, rumor is Barrack Obama pulled the trigger, lit up a cigarette then proceeded to the White House basketball court to play a game of HORSE.  Ruthless!!!!

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #213 on: May 06, 2011, 07:37:43 AM »

MJ sold the hell outta some Gatorade. 

I think the only real problem with accounts of the genocide in Nazi-controlled is that there was no way to fully track the hundreds of thousands (millions, perhaps?) who escaped and assumed new identities.  While portions of a lifestyle and parts of one's history were stripped away for the sake of survival, at least those lives were spared. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #214 on: May 06, 2011, 07:56:44 AM »
supposedly, yeah right 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Does Los Angeles Times have a paper route in Pakistan ?
« Reply #215 on: May 06, 2011, 09:27:05 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Obama/Osama
« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2011, 09:33:49 AM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: Obama/Osama
« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2011, 09:35:22 AM »
I was driving from Massachusetts to Ontario on the day after and on the radio all day long they mixed this up probably 50% of the time.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: May 06, 2011, 09:36:29 AM »
LOL at people confusing the US Prez with the worlds most famous killer

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: May 06, 2011, 09:37:50 AM »
LOL at people confusing the US Prez with the worlds most famous killer

People confuse Obama with Craig Titus?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #220 on: May 06, 2011, 09:38:00 AM »
My disclaimer: I don't wish the president dead, someone posted this on my FB and I thought it was funny.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #221 on: May 06, 2011, 09:38:09 AM »
What sort of name for a US president is "Obama" anyway?

che

• Getbig V

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: May 06, 2011, 09:39:11 AM »
What sort of name for a US president is "Obama" anyway?

the Muslim kinda name

Largerthanlife

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: May 06, 2011, 10:47:56 AM »
the green water pistol must have misfired

it could have had that acid in too, that is lethal with a shot to the face, take out a team member.