Author Topic: Vast majority of Fox news focus group says that Hermann Cain won the debate  (Read 6619 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Have to admit - definately seemed like a lot of cters were there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Have to admit - definately seemed like a lot of cters were there.

b b b b but beach bum, who hates RP, wasn't there, and can't tell you the basic Qs about most CTs, said they didn't matter.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Yes.  You = coo coo for cocoa puffs.   :)

Holograms use to fake plane crashes.  Missiles shot into the Pentagon.  Passengers kidnapped and murdered.  Bombs planted in the WTC by the federal government, with the cooperation of foreign terrorists.  It's like an elementary school kid came up this stuff.  Grow up already.  

Neither Ron Paul nor any other candidate needs your vote.  Heck I bet the majority of people who believe in this asinine stuff probably aren't even old enough to vote.   ::)

Don't forget, "OBL's wife capped him."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Don't forget, "OBL's wife capped him."

Is that this week's conspiracy theory?   ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Is that this week's conspiracy theory?   ::)

Yes. 240 knows better than DEVGRU.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i didn't believe the official white house story.  didn't sound right - too hollywood.

i was right about them lying.

so neither you nor I know what really happened.  We know the white house lied at least 4 times.  And we know the people in the room aren't the ones on the microphone, right?  We are getting new versions of the events from the white house every day.

Until you put the actual people from that room on the mic to explain what happened, all we have are computer animations based upon the fairy tale words of Prez Obama.  Maybe that's good enough for you.  Not me.  The moment he changed story, he destroyed his credibility.  He cancelled out version 1, then 2, then 3, and will probably have a new version any time now.

So maybe he did commit suicide, maybe his wife did it, maybe he was capped after capture.  We don't konw what happened, and we probably never will.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
At this point - I would vote for madoff over obama if forced to. 

I would prefer West/Bachmann as my first choice - but it is what it is. 

Lt. Col. Alan West probably is my fav at this point.   Certified bad ass bar none.

If he ran, I would send my ass to florida to volunteer for him.

LOL @ Alan West. hahaha Oh, brother.  ::)
We all know your ass never leaves Yonkers/The Bronx, PEA BRAIN. I doubt you could afford the bus fare much further than Jersey City.  :-\

!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
i didn't believe the official white house story.  didn't sound right - too hollywood.

i was right about them lying.

so neither you nor I know what really happened.  We know the white house lied at least 4 times.  And we know the people in the room aren't the ones on the microphone, right?  We are getting new versions of the events from the white house every day.

Until you put the actual people from that room on the mic to explain what happened, all we have are computer animations based upon the fairy tale words of Prez Obama.  Maybe that's good enough for you.  Not me.  The moment he changed story, he destroyed his credibility.  He cancelled out version 1, then 2, then 3, and will probably have a new version any time now.

So maybe he did commit suicide, maybe his wife did it, maybe he was capped after capture.  We don't konw what happened, and we probably never will.
Nobody ever really knows anything with you.  ::) So let's just throw any and every idea we can think of out there, right? You CTs sure are loony.
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You know whats funny about you Benson - you think you are accepted by the white yuppie latte libs driving volvos and reading the NYT at Starbucks. 

Behind your back you are nothing but a glorified bathroom attendant to these assholes yet you are too smitten with the left wing bullshit agenda to see it.   

Ha ha ha ha - you might be a token at one or two of their little coffe clatches, but at the end of the day you are nothing but a car wash boy to these milquetoast guilt ridden pieces of trash.   

Your stupid ass shuns the Cain, West, Thomas, Parker, of the world and tries to make nice with the latte libs, what a fool you are.  and you have the balls to call out McWay?  ha ha ha.  sucker.   

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
You know whats funny about you Benson - you think you are accepted by the white yuppie latte libs driving volvos and reading the NYT at Starbucks. 

Behind your back you are nothing but a glorified bathroom attendant to these assholes yet you are too smitten with the left wing bullshit agenda to see it.   

Ha ha ha ha - you might be a token at one or two of their little coffe clatches, but at the end of the day you are nothing but a car wash boy to these milquetoast guilt ridden pieces of trash.   

Your stupid ass shuns the Cain, West, Thomas, Parker, of the world and tries to make nice with the latte libs, what a fool you are.  and you have the balls to call out McWay?  ha ha ha.  sucker.   
LOL!

Calm down Vinnie, its not that serious.  :P
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You know its the truth.     

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
there just expressing the vernacular no biggie

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
You know its the truth.     
LOL
I didn't even read it, Vinnie. I skimmed over it and noticed the massive volume of words, immediately chalking it up to another tear-filled PEA BRAIN meltdown caused by yours truly.  ;D

The only "truth" is that you are a loser hopelessly stuck in the Bronx ghetto.  ;) You know nothing about me or my life, only what you can conjure up in your delusional, racist fantasies.

!