Author Topic: Top 5 Anabolic Steroids of All Time  (Read 38382 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Top 5 Anabolic Steroids of All Time
« on: May 28, 2011, 03:38:32 AM »
Testosterone:
It doesn't matter which ester, testosterone is testosterone, perfect for size, strength and tissue preservation. Further, one of the easiest steroids to control in-terms of complications and is generally very well-tolerated when used properly. Yes, it can cause bloat and Gyno but both are easy to control.

Trenbolone:
Nearly the perfect steroid in-terms of benefits, nearly every benefit that one would want from steroid use can be gained from Tren; size, strength, tissue preservation, increased vascularity, a harder physique and gains can largely be more permanent than with most other steroids. Acetate is easier to control and milligram for milligram more potent than other forms but in the end any Tren is better than no Tren.

Dianabol:
Milligram for milligram more potent than Anadrol and much easier to control and more of the gains made with Dbol are actual tissue rather than water. Perfect for strength and size and excellent addition when needing to push over a plateau when on cycle.

Nandrolone:
One of the best size builders of all time and excellent therapeutic benefits when dieting. Very slow acting but gains will be steady and even through duration of use. Very easy anabolic to control and very side-effect friendly when used properly.

Stanozolol:
Not much in-terms of size benefits, in-fact it's pretty useless for this purpose. For strength gains and athletic performance it is nearly perfect and in bodybuilding when added in almost as a supplement to your supplemental steroid use while dieting will give a harder more defined physique.

In truth, for the bodybuilder these could easily be the only steroids ever needed. Trenbolone could easily be number one on this list but because testosterone is so important and so much easier to control for most it is number one; however, in many ways Tren may indeed be the perfect steroid.

Keep in mind these are only the "Best Steroids" when they're used the right way.

This is the list....disagree? Well, you shouldn't, this is truth but go ahead, let's hear some opinions  :)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Top 5 Anabolic Steroids of All Time
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 03:49:50 AM »
Nice list, maybe you could also add some dosing ranges?

I think it's easy to look up, but i would like to hear your opinion.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 03:59:24 AM »
Nice list, maybe you could also add some dosing ranges?

I think it's easy to look up, but i would like to hear your opinion.

It largely depends on the guy and what he's trying to do...pretty hard to give a cut and dry answer but I'll give some basic ranges as best I can.

Testosterone:
Anything less than 200mg per wk is a waste of testosterone. Most gym rats will rarely need more than 500mg per wk with guys of a competitive nature easily tolerating doses of the 1g per wk range. Higher is often needed for the more advanced but the risk to reward ratio goes up tremendously with these doses.

Trenbolone:
Basing it off the Acetate form, 50mg/eod is generally perfect for most with 100mg/eod being the max for the average local level bodybuilder. 100mg/ed can be used but can be pretty harsh on a lot of guys. Generally a good bodybuilder can run eod doses and bump up to ed doses of 100mg the last few wks of a diet and see all the benefits they'd want.

Dianabol:
30mg/ed is perfect for the beginner but 50mg is very well-tolerated by most but most never go much past 30mg out of misplaced fear. 100mg of Dbol is a bit much for most and largely unnecessary as 50-60mg is generally perfect. However, for the guy just wanting a little bump as little as 20mg will give it to him.

Nandrolone:
For therapeutic benefits all can be obtained with 100mg per wk. 200mg per wk will generally give you a decent anabolic boost with 400mg being perfect for most guys and 600mg being the most anyone really ever needs.

Stanozolol:
50mg/eod is perfect for the average gym rat or performance athlete with 50mg/ed being more of the standard bodybuilding dose and 100mg/ed being fantastic for final wk prep during bodybuilding competition.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 04:15:50 AM »
Thanks a lot.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 05:18:54 AM »
I would take away stanozolol from the list. Just me.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 05:40:01 AM »

Me too, i would replace it with Turinabol. The steroid that MADE east-german athletes.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2011, 07:45:12 AM »
What do you think about using Tren and Deca at the same time ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2011, 08:31:48 AM »
What do you think about using Tren and Deca at the same time ?

you have to ,,this is prime combo trenbolona ace and nppiona,,this is prime prime combo in growing lean ,,high doses testosterona into the grams ,, trenbolona ace and nppiona an ofcourse hgh to not waste the high doses of the testosterona ,,you have no gh ? there is no need for high dose testosterona

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2011, 08:39:21 AM »
the top 5 specific ones are

testosterona,,

trenbolona ACE,,,enanthate is too long and wont hit as well ,,waste of time with enanthate ,,the ace is what we use ,,we need lots of it and fast,, in and out

nppiona,, this is nandrolone with shorter ester attached to it,,very very good since it work fast and pretty much the prefered route with nandrolona among competitors

masterona ,, best anti estrogen ever made,,it will take a physiqe that is most sensetive to estogen and let it have the ability to take 2 gram testosterona with gh with no estrogen related problems,, you ask how profesional have flat nips right? M A S T E R O N A ...you didnt hear this from me though:) some the bitch tits no matter what due to other reasons mainly there lack of experience with anti estrogen during the newbe phase of bodybuilding,,

dianabolona,, if you are lean enough you will blow up on this drug and with the right combo of injectable you will transform the physiqe,,again you need to be LEAN when starting it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 10:06:30 AM »
im 50 50 with winstrol.... but 100% with everything else, u realy dont need much else than test/decca/tren/dbol....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2011, 01:18:38 PM »
you do have to have gh if you ever want ot use high doses of test and dont look like shit,,gh is must when doses go high ,,absolit must,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 01:23:12 PM »
im 50 50 with winstrol.... but 100% with everything else, u realy dont need much else than test/decca/tren/dbol....

winstrol = GARBAGE.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 03:18:52 PM »
What happened to Equipona?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2011, 10:54:56 PM »
winstrol = GARBAGE.

In terms of mass and size you're right, in that regard it's worthless. Winstrol makes the list for two specific reasons. First, it's a perfect steroid for most athletes who are looking for a decent anabolic bump, one that won't raise a lot of suspicion and one that is fast acting and fast clearing. It's also a great addition to a bodybuilding contest stack at the end of a diet, especially when joined with Tren.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2011, 10:55:56 PM »
What happened to Equipona?

Equipoise isn't a bad steroid, it's simply not as effective as the others mentioned.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2011, 11:47:28 PM »
winny tabs had my liver values all over the place.

when using tren, do you run ai or nolva as you would for test or is cabergoline(?) better?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2011, 01:01:18 AM »
winny tabs had my liver values all over the place.

when using tren, do you run ai or nolva as you would for test or is cabergoline(?) better?

I've always preferred AI's over SERM's while on cycle, even with Tren. Plus, if I were running Tren I'd be running testosterone as well, so an AI would be used anyway.

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 AM »

same here

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2011, 09:02:24 AM »
Does nobody like Anadrol? i love it, not so much for size gains but for increased strength and stamina in he gym, stack it with a good muscle builder like Deca and it works great, helps you lift heavy for more reps allowing the Deca to build up the lean tissue
Thunderdome approved

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2011, 09:09:33 AM »
Does nobody like Anadrol? i love it, not so much for size gains but for increased strength and stamina in he gym, stack it with a good muscle builder like Deca and it works great, helps you lift heavy for more reps allowing the Deca to build up the lean tissue

i LOVE drol,and just like you i stacked Deca+Drol...i absolutely agree on the increased strength and stamina in the gym..i also didnt have any side with drol that everyone talks about...

they keep saying that mg x mg dbol is stronger than drol;but personally i prefer drol..i went up to 90mg a day of dbol and i didnt see any improvement over taking 60mgs x day...100mgs  x day of drol did it right for me..

of course,this is my personal experience

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2011, 10:19:00 AM »
the reason winstrol is nto a good drug is due to the way it dries you and take away from the volume of the physiqe,,all the fellas who use winstrol and give it as excuse are always on hgh ,,and hgh give a direct reaction to winstrol by keeping the physiqe volumized espcialy in the dels,,if you are only on aas and you use winstrol you will feel sorry later on because it kills your joints ,,it gets you weaker,,it may get you little drier but masteron will do all this with out winstrol bad sides of taking away your power and getting you to look stiff! ,,masteron in ghier doses will also get you to look stiff so be carefull with that but its for diferent reasons,,

generaly speaking winstrol should be avoided by any means unless hgh is in too not only nppiona but also gh ,,masterona and trenbolona is much much better than winstrol and trenbolona ,,and the need for ai and ae when use masterona is none,, some fellas ar every very sensetive but truly speaking if you dont inject masterona and immidiatly see hardening and flatening of estrogenic effect or no change in increaing estrogenic sides eventhough you go very high on aromatze hormones...if you go on masterona and dont see what i wrote above then your masterona is bunk or you were born a female,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2011, 10:21:30 AM »
i LOVE drol,and just like you i stacked Deca+Drol...i absolutely agree on the increased strength and stamina in the gym..i also didnt have any side with drol that everyone talks about...

they keep saying that mg x mg dbol is stronger than drol;but personally i prefer drol..i went up to 90mg a day of dbol and i didnt see any improvement over taking 60mgs x day...100mgs  x day of drol did it right for me..

of course,this is my personal experience

Dbol worked well for me but i agree with you 100mg didnt do better than 60mg, what i like about Anadrol is the boost it gives to training, gives a good pump, increase strength fast, lubes the joints with the water retention so when you are training heavy and want to push yourself its great, i dont care about size gains from it, for size ill use Deca,Test,Tren etc but Anadrol is a great addition for an 8 week bulker where you want to lift heavy to build stenghth and get a bit more thickness to the physique :)
Thunderdome approved

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2011, 10:24:14 AM »
the reason winstrol is nto a good drug is due to the way it dries you and take away from the volume of the physiqe,,all the fellas who use winstrol and give it as excuse are always on hgh ,,and hgh give a direct reaction to winstrol by keeping the physiqe volumized espcialy in the dels,,if you are only on aas and you use winstrol you will feel sorry later on because it kills your joints ,,it gets you weaker,,it may get you little drier but masteron will do all this with out winstrol bad sides of taking away your power and getting you to look stiff! ,,masteron in ghier doses will also get you to look stiff so be carefull with that but its for diferent reasons,,

generaly speaking winstrol should be avoided by any means unless hgh is in too not only nppiona but also gh ,,masterona and trenbolona is much much better than winstrol and trenbolona ,,and the need for ai and ae when use masterona is none,, some fellas ar every very sensetive but truly speaking if you dont inject masterona and immidiatly see hardening and flatening of estrogenic effect or no change in increaing estrogenic sides eventhough you go very high on aromatze hormones...if you go on masterona and dont see what i wrote above then your masterona is bunk or you were born a female,,

gh15 approved

This is what ive noticed, Winstrol gets you dry and hard but flattens some people out, the muscle is hard but flat, its ok look for impressining local sluts and the twinks at the beach but for competative bodybuild thats the last thing you need, a dry but flat muscles, masterona is far superior
Thunderdome approved

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2011, 11:15:20 AM »
This is what ive noticed, Winstrol gets you dry and hard but flattens some people out, the muscle is hard but flat, its ok look for impressining local sluts and the twinks at the beach but for competative bodybuild thats the last thing you need, a dry but flat muscles, masterona is far superior

Regarding Winstrol and an actual bodybuilding prep:
You can take 100mg of winny every day and as long as there's enough testosterone in your system and have a proper final wks prep you won't be flat. The problem is most have no idea how to prep, especially the last 10-14 days. Most overdo it.

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2011, 06:28:24 PM »
although i like the dryness winny gives you,it definitely kills my joints...havent done much competition, so i dont know how to prepare properly with winstrol but from what i have experienced,i ll stay away from it if i can, even for contest prep..