Author Topic: Even Centopani - Only Pro With Dorian Like Density/Conditioning/Real Muscle  (Read 4648 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up

TRIX

• Getbig IV

Not this balonie bloofiness muscle

TRIX

• Getbig IV

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
No, try again---he is a better version of Mattarazzo...

BayGBM

• Getbig V
He is not my favorite but this guy has tons of potential.  He is already tier 3 and headed to tier 2!  :D

Seriously, I see a future Mr. O in Evan.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
I find his upper quad development to be pretty impressive.
from incomplete data

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
reminds me of kovacs. im afraid he will soon suffer from palumboism

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
He is not my favorite but this guy has tons of potential.  He is already tier 3 and headed to tier 2!  :D

I love,,,,how you put ment in thongs in teirs,,,have you ever met sentopani??? IF YOU HAVE,,,YOU WILL PUT HIM IN TIER 2 VERY EASIYLY AND THEN GO MAYBE TIER 1,,,,

Parker

• Getbig V

Take a look at that waist...he is structurally fucked...he can't get past Phil or Kai...he does have gread arms and quads, okay back, great density, but lacks a chest. For some reason I see Ben Pakulski a big threat.

your "tiers" have become your running gag...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Mark my words,if he doesn`t "blow out" his physique in an effort to just get size for size sake,this kid will be Mr. O someday.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
I love,,,,how you put ment in thongs in teirs,,,have you ever met sentopani??? IF YOU HAVE,,,YOU WILL PUT HIM IN TIER 2 VERY EASIYLY AND THEN GO MAYBE TIER 1,,,,

I met him and groped him (and Andy H.) at Newark/Liberty last Monday.  He is tier 3 but well on his way to tier 2.  He does need to bring his chest up.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
dude has impressive conditioning for a big guy,if his waist structure was a bit smaller he would look even freakier than he already does.if he continues to show up like his last 2 shows like this then he will win or be top placer.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
I met him and groped him (and Andy H.) at Newark/Liberty last Monday.  He is tier 3 but well on his way to tier 2.  He does need to bring his chest up.

I bet Evan was disappointed that you did not put him in tier 2.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Needs better conditioning. Specifically, upper body. I'm not goin' to hate on this dude though. He looks really, really good. Really good ! I wouldn't mind wakin' up tomorrow mornin' with this physique !

Btw, he DESTROY'S Levrone IN Levrone's signature pose !! Looks THICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
Needs better conditioning. Specifically, upper body. I'm not goin' to hate on this dude though. He looks really, really good. Really good ! I wouldn't mind wakin' up tomorrow mornin' with this physique !

Btw, he DESTROY'S Levrone IN Levrone's signature pose !! Looks THICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually he lacks Levrones traps...it was his traps-delt-tricep tie INS that made Levrone's pose, plus Levrone has better abs...the only one to come close is Phil Heath, and even he lacks the trap thickness.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Looked even more grainy and more Dorian condition like when he was younger
take a look here

He also seems to look very good relaxed unlike many pro's, but the lack of back and chest keep him behind...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

:-\ I hope not in a gay way  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V

I agree 100%

He is certainly on his way to tier 2.

The guy is young, has a physique that can only become better if he steers clear of injuries and is VERY gay friendly.  I know of many NPC judges who are pegging him as the next big thing.

Like this picture, Evan truly is like a hidden diamond in the rough...

"1"

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Actually he lacks Levrones traps...it was his traps-delt-tricep tie INS that made Levrone's pose, plus Levrone has better abs...the only one to come close is Phil Heath, and even he lacks the trap thickness.

2 things :

1) I stand by what I said. Abs shmabs ! Traps praps ! Apples and oranges, Gl. I BELIEVE he looks better than Levrone in that pose. Perhaps, it's just the angle. I don't know. Evan is just MASSIVELY THICK !!

2) I've got " Let it whip " By The Dazz Band playin' on my Zune right now. THIS is music, baby. :D

Tito24

• Getbig V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

That has got to be the worst decline of a bodybuilder ever.

Tito24

• Getbig V
reminds me a bit of evan but i dont know why?

Parker

• Getbig V

2 things :

1) I stand by what I said. Abs shmabs ! Traps praps ! Apples and oranges, Gl. I BELIEVE he looks better than Levrone in that pose. Perhaps, it's just the angle. I don't know. Evan is just MASSIVELY THICK !!

2) I've got " Let it whip " By The Dazz Band playin' on my Zune right now. THIS is music, baby. :D
Outstanding by The Gap Band is better...

io856

awesome physique  :o

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Outstanding by The Gap Band is better...

Can't argue that. Got a soft spot for The Gap Band, myself. Damn, Charlie can sing ! :D