Author Topic: For the historically challenged on Get Big - June 6 is D-Day  (Read 4886 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: For the historically challenged on Get Big - June 6 is D-Day
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2013, 07:19:02 AM »
Lol how is that?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2013, 07:21:26 AM »
Canada did more for WW2 than America. I'll be remembering that.

Says the guy with a "team dime piece tranny" .....how are the NHL playoffs working out for Canada.
L

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2013, 07:26:35 AM »
Says the guy with a "team dime piece tranny" .....how are the NHL playoffs working out for Canada.

America got all the big bucks, you buy all the good players off.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2013, 07:31:22 AM »
The leafs gave the bruins a hell of alot more trouble then Sidney the bitch and the rest of that team.
L

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2013, 07:31:29 AM »
Lol how is that?

We secured sea lines to Britannia, in addition to financial loans and fighter pilot training,  making them able to withstand the barrage from Hitler when they were fighting the good fight all by themselves. Not to mention several pivotal battles that Canadians lead and finished.  

We joined from day one, for moral reasons not like america waiting on the sidelines like a snake.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2013, 07:42:49 AM »
Yeah but we supplied alot of pilots, cash and equipment before we got involved. Plus Canada was a commonwealth nation...no way they'd stay on the sidelines. We had alot of different political shit going on here
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2013, 07:54:01 AM »
As a Tanker I can tell you that the American Army has a secret fasination with the German war machine. I have most of the German main armor as either models or large diecast "toys". I have a massive king tiger that dominates my man cave along with a bunch of the large historical German tank aces and other historical figures from the Dragon 9 inch series. I've got books on the SS and I guess would easily be mistaken for a neo nazi...if my british airborne stuff want all over the place.

That said. German armor for themost part was great but wasn't mass produced like the T34. Plus with our bombing mentioned above, things would have taken longer for the Russians. No second front and top line German formations would have been grinding russian armor in the east instead of facing us in the bocage.

Cool.  Post a pic. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2013, 07:59:52 AM »

We secured sea lines to Britannia, in addition to financial loans and fighter pilot training,  making them able to withstand the barrage from Hitler when they were fighting the good fight all by themselves. Not to mention several pivotal battles that Canadians lead and finished.  

We joined from day one, for moral reasons not like america waiting on the sidelines like a snake.

and that was more than what America did?   ::)  lol  troll much?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2013, 02:25:53 PM »
Cool.  Post a pic. 

I'll be accused of being a neo nazi. I bought one figure that was marked as just a generic Gestpo officer and it turned out it was Adolph Eichmann. I've got pretty much all the general staff.....and 2 versions of Rommel. I've also got all or most of the British airborne figures from Arnhem through the Falklands including Connery's character from  "A bridge to Far". Dragon and some of the other companies put out figures every couple of months. My wife accuses me of playing with dolls but I've got figures that went from $65 to $300 in a year. They share space with my Pats stuff. I think its important that everybody have a man cave to retreat to.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2013, 02:43:54 PM »

I'll be accused of being a neo nazi. I bought one figure that was marked as just a generic Gestpo officer and it turned out it was Adolph Eichmann. I've got pretty much all the general staff.....and 2 versions of Rommel. I've also got all or most of the British airborne figures from Arnhem through the Falklands including Connery's character from  "A bridge to Far". Dragon and some of the other companies put out figures every couple of months. My wife accuses me of playing with dolls but I've got figures that went from $65 to $300 in a year. They share space with my Pats stuff. I think its important that everybody have a man cave to retreat to.

lol  if you aren't already.  I love German WW2 stuff two, although no where near the collection you have.  All i have is scale models of a King Tiger, Tiger 1 and a Panther.  I used to have a red Nazi arm band and Nazi road atlas from 1935, but they "magically" disappeared in my divorce lol.  I am sure you have "Tigers in Combat, Panzer Tactics, and Combat history of Tiger tank battalion 503, all Stackpole books.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2013, 05:07:58 PM »
I've got alot of the Gordon Williamson books on the SS. I stopped buying the models and went to the large diecast. There was a huge hobby shop near FT Knox that had tons so I was able to build a collection over time. The models don't move well..I've lost tons over the last 15 years.
L

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2013, 06:52:29 PM »

America joined because Japan sneak attacked us, and Germany declared war five days later. Plus, the lend-lease act the prior year, we helped Britain more than you're giving credit. Read a book man.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2013, 07:02:46 PM »

The last line is so true.

And dont sweat the neo-nazi thing. One of my friends have a similar collection never thought of him as a neo-nazi. But i know what you mean people can be pretty judgemental at times.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2013, 07:45:23 PM »
 :) ;)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2013, 07:08:02 AM »
One of our better presidents since JFK

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2013, 07:49:02 AM »
Who is that old drunk?

The best president in the last 48 years. After him everyone that has sat in the White House have been utter garbage. Obama being the biggest pile of dung.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2013, 09:02:24 AM »
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2013/06/07/obama-fails-to-commemorate-dday-n1615206

Obama has failed to say anything about D-Day in 3 years.   Typical communist keyan foreigner thug pos

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2013, 05:43:19 AM »
One of our better presidents since JFK

I like Reagan but imagine if Obama had done this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2013, 05:48:28 AM »
I like Reagan but imagine if Obama had done this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair

Obama has done worse

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2013, 05:51:44 AM »
Obama has done worse

Grow a pair.

Obama makes Reagan look weak on foreign policy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V