Author Topic: Jilted Ex-Boyfriend's Abortion Billboard Ignites Free Speech Debate  (Read 3083 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Jilted Ex-Boyfriend's Abortion Billboard Ignites Free Speech Debate
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2011, 07:08:52 AM »
LOL @ everyone ignoring the fact that the billboard never mentions her name or shows her face........how can they prove he was even talking about her? Maybe he was just being used as a model in an ad?

Should have never gone to court, waste of taxpayers money and time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2011, 07:36:51 AM »
LOL not at all brain child, whats not fair is that she gets to decide what happens to the male for 18 years...

Hey Mr. .01%  -  haven't we had this discussion before?

It's so unfair that men are required to support their own children

It's such an outrage

Life is so unfair to men

Maybe you can get one of the Republican candidates to take up this important issue

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2011, 07:42:32 AM »
LOL @ everyone ignoring the fact that the billboard never mentions her name or shows her face........how can they prove he was even talking about her? Maybe he was just being used as a model in an ad?

Should have never gone to court, waste of taxpayers money and time.

the woman's name is Nani Lawrence and the billboard had the included the "coincidental" (?) acronym N.A.N.I

The original billboard had two endorsements that have since been removed. The first was from N.A.N.I., an organization Fultz created for pro-life issues that stands for National Association for Needed Information. The acronym also happens to be his ex-girlfriend's first name.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/abortion-billboard-lands-mexico-man-court-girlfriend/story?id=13783668

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2011, 08:00:14 AM »
And? Its an acronym, big deal. Nobody would even be paying attention had she not wasted taxpayers time and money by dragging this to court. Like I said, her name/picture was not put up, the acronym is a legit organization, there was no invasion into her personal life.

Fuck her.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2011, 08:05:16 AM »
And? Its an acronym, big deal. Nobody would even be paying attention had she not wasted taxpayers time and money by dragging this to court. Like I said, her name/picture was not put up, the acronym is a legit organization, there was no invasion into her personal life.
Fuck her.

apparently the local court disagrees with you

hopefully this retard will keep his word and go to jail rather than remove it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #55 on: June 26, 2011, 08:11:40 AM »

Fuck her.

you're so familiar with the National Association of Needed Information that you know it's legitimate

tell us all about it

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2011, 08:34:58 AM »
a couple advantages they also have are a womb and a few eggs

this is totally unfair to men

You think owning and incubator and 1/2 the genetic material is some kind of advantage?

What about the male 1/2 of the genetic material?

It doesn't count?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2011, 08:40:34 AM »
This convo is all fucked up....I'm looking at the billboard subject only and nowhere on that billboard does he violate any kind of her privacy. As far as nani being a legit org, you're right, I do not know it for a fact, but if your google is broken I can look into it for you later. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2011, 08:51:35 AM »
This convo is all fucked up....I'm looking at the billboard subject only and nowhere on that billboard does he violate any kind of her privacy. As far as nani being a legit org, you're right, I do not know it for a fact, but if your google is broken I can look into it for you later. :)

Google works fine.  
I figured you would have used it to find where tubby tells the local newspaper the N.A.N.I is not yet an official organization before you declared it legitimate

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2011, 09:20:00 AM »
Nope, already cleared that up.

Still how does the billboard invade her privacy? Does it say "N.I.N.A." Killed my kid? Does it have her picture? Did it mention in an way shape or form that "N.I.N.A." Was responsible for the kids death? Does it say her last name anywhere on the billboard? How is that billboard connected to her specifically? The picture of the dork she banged and an acronym of her name....so had he used someone else for the picture would she even know it was about her? What if he left his picture and took out "N.I.N.A."? Would that make her STFU?

Again, waste of taxpayer time and money. Maybe she'll be so embarrassed by this she'll keep her fucking legs closed until she's ready to breed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2011, 09:40:32 AM »
You think owning and incubator and 1/2 the genetic material is some kind of advantage?

What about the male 1/2 of the genetic material?

It doesn't count?

dude - I'm on your side

woman have the totally unfair advantage over men

they get to gain all the weight, they get all the discomfort, various associated medical issues, eventually they have to take time off work and then get to enjoy all the pain and risk of childbirth up to and including potential death

the whole thing is totally unfair to men

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #61 on: June 26, 2011, 10:12:14 AM »
Nope, already cleared that up.

Still how does the billboard invade her privacy? Does it say "N.I.N.A." Killed my kid? Does it have her picture? Did it mention in an way shape or form that "N.I.N.A." Was responsible for the kids death? Does it say her last name anywhere on the billboard? How is that billboard connected to her specifically? The picture of the dork she banged and an acronym of her name....so had he used someone else for the picture would she even know it was about her? What if he left his picture and took out "N.I.N.A."? Would that make her STFU?

Again, waste of taxpayer time and money. Maybe she'll be so embarrassed by this she'll keep her fucking legs closed until she's ready to breed.

the billboard included her first name and called her a killer

Next time maybe tubby will do what responsible adults usually do and get married and then have children with his wife

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2011, 11:14:52 AM »
Her first name is "N.I.N.A." ?

Why would he worry about getting married, he was obviously willing to step up and be a father....again, that's not the topic though....the billboard does not invade her privacy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

w8m8

« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2011, 11:32:59 AM »

Why would he worry about getting married, he was obviously willing to step up and be a father....again, that's not the topic though....the billboard does not invade her privacy.

you may want to emphasize you are expecting them to notice the ->    .    <-     in between the letters .... you'll shorten the time you are beating your head with the palm of your hand .. I've followed what you've said the last few times you've said it

C.H.A.O.S.    <-  totally the same right there lol

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: June 26, 2011, 11:38:24 AM »
the billboard included her first name and called her a killer

Next time maybe tubby will do what responsible adults usually do and get married and then have children with his wife
you mean, have children with his wife if she so chooses to allow it, right?

seeing as there is no difference between being her husband or one night stand in terms of parental rights for the man right?

LOL dumb ass

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2011, 11:39:10 AM »

her first name is Nani and I'm sure it's just a coincidence that her weirdo ex bf made up a nonexistent organization who's acronym just happened to be her first name.

turns out this moron doesn't even know if she had an abortion or a miscarriage which is why the anti-abortion group on the billboard rescinded their permission to use their logo

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2011, 11:41:37 AM »
you mean, have children with his wife if she so chooses to allow it, right?

seeing as there is no difference between being her husband or one night stand in terms of parental rights for the man right?

LOL dumb ass

this is one time where you might want to pull the 99.99% figure out of your ass again

this is a non-issue for the vast majority of married couples

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2011, 11:44:59 AM »
this is one time where you might want to pull the 99.99% figure out of your ass again

this is a non-issue for the vast majority of married couples
LOL so 99% then?

what does it matter?

you throw out marriage like it somehow gives the man rights?

does it?

NO!!!

so there is absolutely no difference between a husband and a one night stand in terms of parent rights, correct?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2011, 11:49:38 AM »
LOL so 99% then?

what does it matter?

you throw out marriage like it somehow gives the man rights?

does it?

NO!!!

so there is absolutely no difference between a husband and a one night stand in terms of parent rights, correct?

I "throw out" marriage because most married couples decide together whether they want kids or not and don't need to act like a creepy, stalkerish weirdo like this guy

All my other opinions on the subject of the horrible injustice that woman have over men are clearly stated in this thread and others

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 26, 2011, 11:52:09 AM »
Doesn't change the point, its his freedom of speech to put up the billboard and it does not invade this chicks personal life, 99.9% of people that saw that billboard would never connect the two, until she drew attention to it and raised a stink.

When did the "miscarriage" excuse happen? Right after the billboard went up and she got a lawyer to tell her it happened?

If you want to talk about abortions and rights of men/women, start a different thread.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #70 on: June 26, 2011, 11:54:03 AM »
Doesn't change the point, its his freedom of speech to put up the billboard and it does not invade this chicks personal life, 99.9% of people that saw that billboard would never connect the two, until she drew attention to it and raised a stink.

When did the "miscarriage" excuse happen? Right after the billboard went up and she got a lawyer to tell her it happened?

If you want to talk about abortions and rights of men/women, start a different thread.

all the information on the topic is freely available on the interwebs

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2011, 12:05:59 PM »
Touche!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2011, 07:59:06 PM »
I "throw out" marriage because most married couples decide together whether they want kids or not
you always say stuff like this but fail to see that youre wrong...

the couple doesnt decide shit, the woman decides plain and simple.

even if the couple had decided to get pregnant if she changes her mind it doesnt matter what the man thinks

dont let the idea that b/c they agree the man has a choice...the man just happend to agree with her choice is all...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2011, 08:28:41 PM »
you always say stuff like this but fail to see that youre wrong...

the couple doesnt decide shit, the woman decides plain and simple.

even if the couple had decided to get pregnant if she changes her mind it doesnt matter what the man thinks

dont let the idea that b/c they agree the man has a choice...the man just happend to agree with her choice is all...

fine with me

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #74 on: June 27, 2011, 10:40:10 AM »

Everyone who knows him probably knew his girlfriend's name.  It's patently obvious he used her name on the billboard.  His goal was to publicly humiliate her by disclosing intimate details of her private life.  There should be no place in our society for stuff like this.