Author Topic: Obama keeping promise to bankrupt the coal industry and skyrocket energy costs  (Read 45474 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
333333:  ladies and gentlemen of the jury who hopefully weren't moronic enough to vote for Obama, can you see now by this quote:

"if someone wants to build a coal plant they will get bankrupted"  

..that Obama is promising to bankrupt the coal industry?

Jury:  You mean there are no coal plants anywhere in the USA?  

3333333:  NO!  just read the god dam article!  and watch the youtube clips!  Its obvious you fucking kneepadders!

Jury:  but isn't he talking about future plants?

333333:  NO! NO! NO!  Bump  dammit bump!

Jury:  where does he directly say:  "I promise to bankrupt the coal industry"?

33333:  you fucking morons,  if you were night club bathroom attendants you'd get it.

Ok.. this was the funniest shit ive read in a while.. god damn.. very good post...

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
::)  ::)

Read the article jackass.  

He is implementing regulations that will result in higher electric costs.   CHECK  

He is implementing regulations to make it harder for coal companies to operate and stay viable - CHECK

He stated before the election he wanted to bankrupt the coal industry - CHECK  

He stated before the election he wante dto SKYROCKET our electri rates - CHECK  

What part are you confused about fool?      

I have only all this time in this thread just asked for a quote or a time code?

Can you provide a quote or time code where he promises to bankrupt the coal industry or not?

OzmO

• Getbig V
Ok.. this was the funniest shit ive read in a while.. god damn.. very good post...

;D ;D ;D ;D

thanks,

I not asking for much.  just show me the quote or provide a time code.  geeez   lol

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I have only all this time in this thread just asked for a quote or a time code?

Can you provide a quote or time code where he promises to bankrupt the coal industry or not?

NOT

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
He says it in the clips.   I really dont know what more you want.   

OzmO

• Getbig V

I listen to the first clip and he did not say what the title of thread said.

PROVIDE A TIME CODE

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

bitch, what you mean you dont know what we want.. ...the time code..we've only been asking for it for like an hour

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I listen to the first clip and he did not say what the title of thread said.

PROVIDE A TIME CODE

I am not going to do a transcript.  Listen to the fucking clips yourself and judge for yourself.  "if someone wants to build a coal plant they will go bankrupt doing it"  

"Under my plan, electric rates will necessarily skyrocket"      

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I am not going to do a transcript.  Listen to the fucking clips yourself and judge for yourself.  "if someone wants to build a coal plant they will go bankrupt doing it"  

so in other words... you lied.... again

OzmO

• Getbig V

You don't need to do a transcript.  I haven't once asked for one.

all i want is a quote or time code that shows obama saying I PROMISE TO BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY.

You know exactly what i am asking.   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V

Question for bathroom attendants:  does this:  "if someone wants to build a coal plant they will go bankrupt doing it" 

match:

Re: Obama keeping promise to bankrupt the coal industry and skyrocket energy costs

frankly i am even suspicious of as to whether or not this is accurate:

prolly full of it about that too.

OzmO

• Getbig V
Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go! Coal must go!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Question for bathroom attendants:  does this:  "if someone wants to build a coal plant they will go bankrupt doing it" 

match:

Re: Obama keeping promise to bankrupt the coal industry and skyrocket energy costs

frankly i am even suspicious of as to whether or not this is accurate:

prolly full of it about that too.

he knows it.. and he knows we know it.. its over.. he's done.. he has done the same in numerious threads..
bitch move if you ask me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You don't need to do a transcript.  I haven't once asked for one.

all i want is a quote or time code that shows obama saying I PROMISE TO BANKRUPT THE COAL INDUSTRY.

You know exactly what i am asking.   ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

And i said listen to the damn clips yourself as well as read the article.  

He said its clearly in the clips.   "under my plan, electricity rates will necessrily skyrocket",   "if someone wants to build a coal plant they will go bankrupt"

So he is prohibiting new plants as well as passing onerous and draconian regulations on existing plants now existing to the tune of HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they dont have thereby assuring ther bankruptcy and you still question this?  

WTF is wrong with you?          

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Only a retard would go after the coal industry right now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Only a retard would go after the coal industry right now.

Well . . . . . . . . ..

OzmO

• Getbig V

And i said listen to the damn clips yourself as well as read the article.  

He said its clearly in the clips.   "under my plan, electricity rates will necessrily skyrocket",   "if someone wants to build a coal plant they will go bankrupt"

So he is prohibiting new plants as well as passing onerous and draconian regulations on existing plants now existing to the tune of HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they dont have thereby assuring ther bankruptcy and you still question this?  

WTF is wrong with you?          

I don't believe you.  I watched and listened to one clip.  What he said didn't match the thread title.

Now either you back you shit up or admit you were incorrect.  

Additionally, now that you have possibly put your foot further in your mouth show me were Obama is prohibiting the building of new coal plants?

show me the law that prohibits new plants that he imposed.

OzmO

• Getbig V
It really should be a process of 20-30 years in phasing out coal and replacing it with nuclear energy. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't believe you.  I watched and listened to one clip.  What he said didn't match the thread title.

Now either you back you shit up or admit you were incorrect.  

Additionally, now that you have possibly put your foot further in your mouth show me were Obama is prohibiting the building of new coal plants?

Are you playing dumb for fun?  Seriously?  

Who is ging to build a new coal pant when the POTUS says that whoever tried is going to go bankrupt in the process?  

Seriously?   No, seirously x2?    This is all an act correct?  

OzmO

• Getbig V

Who is ging to build a new coal pant when the POTUS says that whoever tried is going to go bankrupt in the process?  

back your shit up or go home.

OzmO

• Getbig V

3333, i am asking you a very simple question and you refuse to answer it.  FUCKING PATHETIC.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
back your shit up or go home.

I have, with clips of Obama saying he wants to bankrupt the coal industry, jack our electric rates, articles showing him passing crippiling regulations that will bankrupt the industry and cause electric rates to skyrocket, etc.  

Too bad you are still blind to realityto even take someone at their own word whn they lay it out in clear language.      

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
3333, i am asking you a very simple question and you refuse to answer it.  FUCKING PATHETIC.

And I answered - watch the damn clips and read the damn article.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
I have, with clips of Obama saying he wants to bankrupt the coal industry, jack our electric rates, articles showing him passing crippiling regulations that will bankrupt the industry and cause electric rates to skyrocket, etc.  

Too bad you are still blind to realityto even take someone at their own word whn they lay it out in clear language.      

No you did not.  You stated:  Obama keeping promise to bankrupt the coal industry and skyrocket energy costs

You have not shown anything of the sort.

OzmO

• Getbig V
And I answered - watch the damn clips and read the damn article.   

where in the article does Obama say:  "I promise to bankrupt the coal industry"

::)