Author Topic: Ron Paul is the man...However, i just saw a CNN poll..  (Read 5332 times)

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
Ron Paul is the man...However, i just saw a CNN poll..
« on: June 14, 2011, 07:14:38 AM »
Romney led the debate with 54% and Ron Paul had 0%....

I thought he was good..However, he has zero chance  :'(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ron Paul is the man...However, i just saw a CNN poll..
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 07:33:25 AM »
Romney led the debate with 54% and Ron Paul had 0%....

I thought he was good..However, he has zero chance  :'(

Again - I know its not his style - but Ron Paul needs to start attacking people. 

The angry old man thing might work.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 09:19:27 AM »
He was never a viable candidate for president.  Never will be.  It's good to have him in the race, but he doesn't have a snowball's chance. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 03:32:36 PM »
He got 75% on the CNN online debate poll. This is the result from The National Journal Political Insiders Poll which is a regular survey of political operatives, strategists, campaign consultants, and lobbyists in both parties.

I dont take this seriously at all. Look at all the comments below on their site. The overwhelming majority say that Paul won.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 03:48:11 PM »
He got 75% on the CNN online debate poll. This is the result from The National Journal Political Insiders Poll which is a regular survey of political operatives, strategists, campaign consultants, and lobbyists in both parties.

I dont take this seriously at all. Look at all the comments below on their site. The overwhelming majority say that Paul won.

That's because his supporters skew online/call-in poll results.  They did it in 2008.  They'll probably do it again this cycle. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2011, 03:49:44 PM »
That's because his supporters skew online/call-in poll results.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that's batshit funny.  Repeating it word for word from Hannity!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2011, 03:50:15 PM »
His economic arguments are by far the best and most sound.

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2011, 03:51:51 PM »
Romney did not win the debate by a long shot.  It is becoming so obvious that he is the ultimate establishment candidate.  The mainstream media is pushing him so hard it is ridiculous.  That CNN poll is a bogus contrived hoax to sway the masses into liking Romney.  

Paul, Bachmann, Cain- all did much better than Romney.
Live free or die

Freeborn126

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2011, 03:53:41 PM »
His economic arguments are by far the best and most sound.

Unfortunately most Americans aren't capable of understanding his common sense solutions to the economy.  "Opt out of medicare?  What?!!  You can't do that!" or "End the federal reserve?!!  What?  we've always had that!" 
Live free or die

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2011, 03:54:29 PM »
That's because his supporters skew online/call-in poll results.  They did it in 2008.  They'll probably do it again this cycle.  

lol, now YOU are starting to sound like a conspiracy therorist.  ;)

How can you skew an on line poll or a call in poll that only allows you to vote once? If what you say is true why didnt any of the other candidates supporters do the same thing in any of those polls?

Did one person write all 110 out of 114 different pro Paul comments on the website CNN took the results from?  

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 03:56:39 PM »

that's batshit funny.  Repeating it word for word from Hannity!

No no no, you have it all wrong, the political insider lobbyists love Ron Paul.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2011, 04:16:27 PM »

that's batshit funny.  Repeating it word for word from Hannity!

::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2011, 04:19:18 PM »
lol, now YOU are starting to sound like a conspiracy therorist.  ;)

How can you skew an on line poll or a call in poll that only allows you to vote once? If what you say is true why didnt any of the other candidates supporters do the same thing?

Did one person write all 110 out of 114 different pro Paul comments on the website CNN took the results from?  

Isn't it obvious?  Compare his performance in online polls to the 2008 election results.  He did extremely well in some online polls, but didn't do nearly as well in the primaries and caucuses. 

The Democrat pollster I quoted in another thread says Paul's support is at about 10 percent and likely will not change.  I agree with him. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2011, 04:20:41 PM »
saw about 30-45 mins maybe an hour iono while trying to fall asleep last night and what I saw ron paul didnt look good at all.

Stumbled and bumbled through most of his responses and he is simply to hard lined on the issues. Has alot of good stances but the ones he doesnt on are simply horrible.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2011, 04:26:15 PM »
saw about 30-45 mins maybe an hour iono while trying to fall asleep last night and what I saw ron paul didnt look good at all.

Stumbled and bumbled through most of his responses and he is simply to hard lined on the issues. Has alot of good stances but the ones he doesnt on are simply horrible.

I agree it wasnt his best performance but the whole event basically sucked balls for everyone anyway. Terrible debate standard. Hard to give anything but the usual bullshit answer in less then 30 seconds. He did much better at the interview afterwards.  

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2011, 04:29:21 PM »
Isn't it obvious?  Compare his performance in online polls to the 2008 election results.  He did extremely well in some online polls, but didn't do nearly as well in the primaries and caucuses.  

The Democrat pollster I quoted in another thread says Paul's support is at about 10 percent and likely will not change.  I agree with him.  

In all seriousness, Im not blind to the truth and I want to win in a legit fashion. I agree that some people do go out of there way to embellish some votes where they are able to. However this is not possible in all the polls that come out. It seems like you only think the viable ones are when Ron loses and the "faked" ones are when he wins. Can you really take what some political strategists and admitted "insiders" and lobbyists say as the truth after understanding that Ron is as anti establishment as it gets? Im on a lot of his supporets sites, when a new poll comes out, its amazing how much effort goes into informing as many people as possible.

If you really think he got a 0% at the end of that debate you are out of your mind. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2011, 04:30:06 PM »
I agree it want his best performance but the whole event basically sucked balls for everyone anyway. Terrible debate standard. Hard to give anything but the usual bullshit answer in less then 30 seconds. He did much better at the interview afterwards.  
I agree it was all elevator talk answers/preprepared bs.

the host was fuking horrible, the best part was the questions about random shit he asked them every now and again.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2011, 04:42:59 PM »

He didn't look like he was having much fun.  Probably a little too serious. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2011, 04:45:09 PM »

In all seriousness, Im not blind to the truth and I want to win in a legit fashion. I agree that some people do go out of there way to embellish some votes where they are able to. However this is not possible in all the polls that come out. It seems like you only think the viable ones are when Ron loses and the "faked" ones are when he wins. Can you really take what some political strategists and admitted "insiders" and lobbyists say as the truth after understanding that Ron is as anti establishment as it gets? Im on a lot of his supporets sites, when a new poll comes out, its amazing how much effort goes into informing as many people as possible.

If you really think he got a 0% at the end of that debate you are out of your mind. The truth is somewhere in the middle.

No, I don't think his support would be zero.  And I'm not saying the only polls that are accurate are ones where he does not perform well.  What I'm saying is look at the actual election results and compare them to online polls where he blows people out of the water.  The true test of support comes on election day.  

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2011, 05:10:13 PM »
Ron Paul doesn't get the exposure and hype that others get.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2011, 05:35:14 PM »
These debates are fucking retarded. 30 seconds to get your point across really makes sense.  ::)

Factor in that asshole grunting and "umm"ing the entire time and it was almost unbearable.

And for that matter, why is a liberal rag of a news organization like CNN running these debates?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2011, 06:16:33 PM »
Unfortunately most Americans aren't capable of understanding his common sense solutions to the economy.  "Opt out of medicare?  What?!!  You can't do that!" or "End the federal reserve?!!  What?  we've always had that!" 

Dead on...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2011, 06:48:01 PM »
Google trends: Search volume: Ron Paul( Blue) vs Mitt Romney(red) but look at news reference volume.

Five different poll results from various news outlets. Paul wins all of them but CNN televises the poll with only 54 respondants and a result of 0%.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2011, 06:54:09 PM »
From last night and who is running I am a toss up of Ron Paul and bachmann.   bachmann is a Ron Paul fan so right now I'm between one of the two. 

As for Ron Paul, problem is that his economic arguments are far too advanced and comprehensive for the average dope to grasp. 

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2011, 07:00:25 PM »
From last night and who is running I am a toss up of Ron Paul and bachmann.   bachmann is a Ron Paul fan so right now I'm between one of the two.  

As for Ron Paul, problem is that his economic arguments are far too advanced and comprehensive for the average dope to grasp.  

I think its pretty obvious that the reporting is very skewed, He gets less news stories published then Romeny although there are more online searches for Paul. The televsion media posts him as dead last or falling behind while almost all online polls have him the clear winner. Something is def. fucked up. He also recieved more applause then the other candidates if that means anything, ( I know it would if it were anyone else). I think judging from the audience reaction to his answers most people really do agree with him but we keep getting the other candidates shoved down our throats.

I agree with you on one point and that is he needs to be way more aggresive. He needs to call out the other candidates that mocked him on his stance regarding ther economy 4 years ago, on the war issue to which some candidates are getting softer on and a host of other things. He's the only guy with any actual military experience too but he doesnt say anything about it. He's a Doctor but they dont ask him anything about Obamacare. He was right about quite a few things and he needs to address those loudly and often.

Ipho0ne or Blackberry? He should have said, "Are you fucking stupid son? The country is going down in flames. Wake UP!"