Author Topic: delt week /bible index  (Read 19221 times)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Re: delt week /bible index
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2011, 12:16:44 AM »
theres nothing first before ron the prophet of getbig, he who received devine revelations through getbig. everything that a person states before him the prophet of getbig should have his head cut off to burn in the neverending flames of fire.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2011, 02:18:20 AM »
im too busy with some whore gettign naked on cam for me right now for god knows why,,
training is to stimulate the muscle ofcourse,,i keep say no training no bodybuild gains no matter how much drug you take,,you will gain but not BODYBUILDING gains,,training specific bodypart like delt though has a lot less to do with how the delt look at the final end of thing,s,it is more hormones ,,it is actualy all hormones,,

just to give you example of a life of bodybuildr,, i sit right now with pineapple juice in glass ..into this pine apple juice i put 50mg dianabol liquid ...and i eat my jamaican with it ,,all while watching whore getting naked and masterbating because she liked muscle,,the fact i dont do a thing and just watch her while eating and drinking dianabol mean im a homo,,but i wil make her do it again when horny

bodybuild first

whores second

gh15 approved
That`s really a fucking weird coincidence bro.......I am doing the exact same thing!!

Small fucking world ain`t it?  LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2011, 02:21:26 AM »
So the synopsis of this thread = do tons of gear and GH and very little direct delt training and masturbate furiosly while drinking pineapple juice.

I hope my article will be a bit more informative.

No offense gh15,I love most of your stuff as a rule but this one is dogshit.

Carry on!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #78 on: June 18, 2011, 05:56:38 AM »
There is no delt or trap development to speak of without hormones. I'm speaking in bodybuilding terms, there is no round delt and "big" traps without hormones period. I have watched true naturals train for decades and not a single one of them has any trap or delt development to speak of. A few have pretty good quads, when sitting at 12%+ body fat but even that goes away to a large extent if they decide to lean out.

Put a true natural on a tiny dosage of dbol, say 20mg, and what happens? Suddenly the delts starts looking rounder and it's as if their clavicles got wider, and traps gain size. Even if they are poor responders overall and don't have the fibers to gain much arm size etc, they usually show results in the trap/delt area.

That's one way you can spot a juicer a mile away.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2011, 06:02:29 AM »
There is no delt or trap development to speak of without hormones. I'm speaking in bodybuilding terms, there is no round delt and "big" traps without hormones period. I have watched true naturals train for decades and not a single one of them has any trap or delt development to speak of. A few have pretty good quads, when sitting at 12%+ body fat but even that goes away to a large extent if they decide to lean out.

Put a true natural on a tiny dosage of dbol, say 20mg, and what happens? Suddenly the delts starts looking rounder and it's as if their clavicles got wider, and traps gain size. Even if they are poor responders overall and don't have the fibers to gain much arm size etc, they usually show results in the trap/delt area.

Very true in a lot of cases Van,but if you know how to "learn" or "teach" your lateral heads to do the brunt of the work,you`ll get rounder delts.

Just look at Skippy LaCour as the perfect example!!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 18, 2011, 06:06:24 AM »
Another thing,too many people rely on back training for rear delt development....I recommend 6 sets for rear delts arms wide and instead of throwing the DB`s around,act like there are pads on your elbows like the ones on some machines and "push" back those pads instead of pulling.........of course you will still be pulling the bells up,but my example helps to develop a good mind/muscle connection which is sorely lacking in most peoples rear delt training.........they never get that shelf like appearance because they aren`t properly stimulating/isolating the area.

Some guys bent-over laterals look like DB Rows which is wrong.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 18, 2011, 06:09:25 AM »
I did my share of roids and they help immensely tjhough I`m a sucky responder but training correctly is impoirtant and shoulkd not be downplayed by fucks who solely rely on juice,train like fags,and eat like the average silly fuck walking the streets.

Sage advice here so take fucking notes and thank me later "O deltless ones"!!   ;D

Hey,I`m answering my own posts..............as usual,I`m the only one that listens to me!!  :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #82 on: June 18, 2011, 07:10:20 AM »

Why do you think that is bro ? I have seen guys say its cos theres huge amounts of androgen recepters in the arm/delt/trap area to it just being glycogen and intramuscular water just filling these areas out more so - but whats your take on it ?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 18, 2011, 10:00:51 AM »
gh15,

What about Behind-the-Neck Smith machine presses like levrone recommends

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #84 on: June 18, 2011, 10:37:36 AM »

couldnt have said it better,,,, the truth right here!!!!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #85 on: June 18, 2011, 10:39:38 AM »

ITS BECAUSE ANDROGEN RECEPTORS ARE IN YOUR TRAP/DELT AREA MAINLY. SO IF U RESPOND LIKE SHIT, IT'LL JUST GO THERE. YOU'LL HAVE THAT CAPPED, WHOLESOME LOOK. FIRST PLACE I NOTICED IT ONCE I GOT ON. I ROLLED UP MY SHIRT ONCE AND WAS LIKE WOW WTF, THESE DELTS ARE GREAT. BITCHES WERE ADMIRIN EM.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #86 on: June 18, 2011, 10:42:50 AM »
for me, soon as im back on, its delts, traps and forearms.. just like magic

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: June 18, 2011, 11:52:49 AM »
Why do you think that is bro ? I have seen guys say its cos theres huge amounts of androgen recepters in the arm/delt/trap area to it just being glycogen and intramuscular water just filling these areas out more so - but whats your take on it ?

I'm not sure why, maybe it is because there's more receptors there. It just shows most in this area.

I'm one of those poor overall responders. But I get comments on how my forearms (agree with local hero here) look crazy big and veiny (to a person on the street), and how my upper back is like a barn door and how I have no neck (big traps). In bodybuilding terms I'm small but even someone not knowledgeable of bodybuilding notices these areas when I'm on.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #88 on: June 18, 2011, 12:24:15 PM »
So the synopsis of this thread = do tons of gear and GH and very little direct delt training and masturbate furiosly while drinking pineapple juice.

I hope my article will be a bit more informative.

No offense gh15,I love most of your stuff as a rule but this one is dogshit.

Carry on!!

The tons of gear and gh or mastubating furiously while drinking pineapple juice?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 18, 2011, 12:33:19 PM »

Nothing looks more impressive and scream weightlifter in a t-shirt than that trap/delt development. It's like you can drop a coin in the pit where the traps and delts tie in. And it's something I could never get. No matter how much shrugs, upright rows I'd do... I use to do shrugs on the standing calf (position the pads real low) working my way up to the stack followed by upright rows. Even though I'd feel the traps burn still nothing. I have zero trap development. In a t-shirt I have 12 year olds kicking sand in my face. But I have noticed that Samoans here seem to have that naturally. Even the old fucks. They walk around with their big guts, massive calves, big floppy quads and their shoulder and traps look like they're power lifters.   

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: June 18, 2011, 12:37:00 PM »
I did my share of roids and they help immensely tjhough I`m a sucky responder but training correctly is impoirtant and shoulkd not be downplayed by fucks who solely rely on juice,train like fags,and eat like the average silly fuck walking the streets.

Sage advice here so take fucking notes and thank me later "O deltless ones"!!   ;D

Hey,I`m answering my own posts..............as usual,I`m the only one that listens to me!!  :)

I listen to you. Um, now what were you saying again?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2011, 12:37:40 PM »
gh15 should do arm week next  ;D

my arms look like shit compared to the rest of my body

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2011, 12:41:17 PM »
Nothing looks more impressive and scream weightlifter in a t-shirt than that trap/delt development. It's like you can drop a coin in the pit where the traps and delts tie in. And it's something I could never get. No matter how much shrugs, upright rows I'd do... I use to do shrugs on the standing calf (position the pads real low) working my way up to the stack followed by upright rows. Even though I'd feel the traps burn still nothing. I have zero trap development. In a t-shirt I have 12 year olds kicking sand in my face. But I have noticed that Samoans here seem to have that naturally. Even the old fucks. They walk around with their big guts, massive calves, big floppy quads and their shoulder and traps look like they're power lifters.   

for traps i like alternating between smith machine shrugs and standing calf machine shrugs.  the calf machine takes your grip and arms out of the movement, really isolates the fuck out of the traps.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2011, 12:51:25 PM »
for traps i like alternating between smith machine shrugs and standing calf machine shrugs.  the calf machine takes your grip and arms out of the movement, really isolates the fuck out of the traps.

I thought I invented the calf machine shrugs. I've never seen anyone else do them. You can pack on tons of weight very comfortably and it hits it directly. Even play with different shrugging angles.

I never saw the point of using the Smith for those kinds of movements. The plane limits the natural movement and with most machines, Hammer being a notable exception, you have to deal with friction. The wrong type of friction. The drag makes the negative portion lighter than the positive movement when ideally it should be the opposite. Smith is good for safety reasons where you can rack it if you fail instead of getting pinned under the weight. But for movements like shrugs, bentover rows, curls... free weights are better. And I'm no Coach. I'm very pro machine.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2011, 03:35:03 PM »
The tons of gear and gh or mastubating furiously while drinking pineapple juice?

Why mastubating furiously while drinking pineapple juice of course silly!!  LOL  ;D

dustin

« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2011, 04:00:39 PM »

Exactly. You can spot an asshole on juice from a mile away, especially if it's their first cycle. Swole delts, invisible lat syndrome, mean mugging so hard that you want to smash their face with a shovel, etc.

Delts are an all drugs body part once the foundation is laid.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2011, 04:07:34 PM »

I stopped training traps directly because they just get too big when on the sauce. Not to mention when you are naturally ectomorphic, and naturaly a narrow guy like myself, big traps make the physique narrow unless you have some massive delts which I dont have yet. Big arms, big delts, and  "noticable" traps are ideal look in my opinion.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2011, 04:17:53 PM »
you guess right,,

bodybuild discover sooneer or later,, that no omatter what he do ...after sitting at 6% it is very very hard for the bodybuild to gain fat,,he really need to be off gh and just pound junk food...most bodybuild only gain water,,,after bodybuild discover this secret when he arive at 6% 200lb and try to get bigger and does dianabola,,and testosteona higher doses,, and eqipona and nandrolona and trenbolona high doses,, and every thign he can imagine,,after he sees that....and try this...and see the gains go to 10lb or so and stop,,yet really nothing to write home aboutin size gain that is substantial,,,after he sees that in picture of him taken since bodybuild is addicted to take pic every day so he knows what he look like...

after recognizing that no matter what he do ,,even after increasing calories and eating junk icecream and jamaica and german ,,no omatter what he does when he is 6% he only improve his condition even on very aromatizing products....he discover that the over all increase in hormones only contribute to increase lean mass while decreasing bodyfat and bring better condition while the weight go up slowly to the 205 210 etc...THATS! when he has his little fairy tail on teh shoulder saying to  him ....

hey max...you been doign all this shit and taking so much legit hormones...and you gain muscle but mainly you see the condition get better and you look sharper and tighter...how do you bring yourself to the big boys level max...? well...max is thnking a little and then say SHIT it is the insulina that will gt me there..since no matter what i do i cant gain fat im a walking fat burning machine on gh and hormones and  i just seem to improve condition and not gain fat ...so our friend max...cross the road to walmart americana and ask for a vial of humulin....and then 6 months down the road you see him in the gym but insted of his 210 lb 32 inch waist...he is not 235lb 35 inch waist...but look like he has 32 inch waist because he got so much damn extra water and fat from within the muscle ,,,

so while inside he is getting fat ,,inthe muscle ...all americana chunky chunk....on the OUTSIDE! he remain same good ole 6-8% and to the girls he become huge and king of all kings and sudenly our friend max hear every geezer in the gym asking him if he is doing the nationals this year....

life of bodybuild 2011 my friends

gh15 approved

makes sense. I bet tha's what kuclo the kid did no?. he realized his polish chinky genetics were shit and couldnt break 185 on all the AAS in the world so he blew trop and trop showed him the way
l

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2011, 05:03:38 PM »
I thought I invented the calf machine shrugs. I've never seen anyone else do them. You can pack on tons of weight very comfortably and it hits it directly. Even play with different shrugging angles.

I never saw the point of using the Smith for those kinds of movements. The plane limits the natural movement and with most machines, Hammer being a notable exception, you have to deal with friction. The wrong type of friction. The drag makes the negative portion lighter than the positive movement when ideally it should be the opposite. Smith is good for safety reasons where you can rack it if you fail instead of getting pinned under the weight. But for movements like shrugs, bentover rows, curls... free weights are better. And I'm no Coach. I'm very pro machine.

Anyone ever try one arm low pulley shrugs? Say you can shrug the 135lbs dumbells with good range of motion, using a pulley and doing one arm at a time you might be able to use 250lbs of resistance. You need something to hold onto with the other arm if you use any kind of weight.

Shit I even found a gif of the movement. Didn't think anyone else did them.
http://www.exrx.net/AnimatedEx/TrapeziusUpper/CBOneArmShrug.gif

I've done the calf machine shrugs. Leaves strands of blood under the skin.  :D

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2011, 10:07:04 PM »
VAN.. that is what i do for traps.. i saw mark dugdale do them once and started myself.. great movement.. getting back to  delts and gear.. i do agree that some bodyparts do respond well to just aas.. even on minimal training.. my legs i hardly have to train at all when on aas.. my dets were always a hard subject when i was natural.. different story on gear and i mean that comparing to other bodyparts.. most competitors today have good delts compared to years ago.. many do use seo.. but i believe that the increasing dosages over the last couple of decades has contributed greatly to the cannon ball caps we are seeing now also..