Author Topic: delt week /bible index  (Read 19223 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
delt week /bible index
« on: June 17, 2011, 01:07:04 AM »
this week we will talk about anything to do with delts,,i will answer question involving delts ,,how to get them big,,how to get them round,,how they get flat looking and not tri dimentional,, how to avoid it ,,how to create illusion of width via delts,,how to decrease bodyfat yet not! lose delt volume because htis is mistaken of many up and comers that the poor air brushers fix all the time but real life is no magazine friends,, anyway i will talk this coming week on everything to do with the delts,, everything hormone related including training,, every question in regard to delt put here ,,no need pm question just put it here,, if no question put i will just put a lecture in the begining of next week ,,if many question asked i will just answer and develop as it goes,,

we start with delts,, every week diff bodypart and how to develop it right with hormone to competition level ,,and for quality look that also have quantityfor not to forget you as bodybuilder look FOR BOTH quality and quantity ,,the winner is the one who bring combination of both,, yet still maining the size of muscle via water and fat from the inside of the muscle is important in the endevour to become mark dugdildo delt size in comparing to local amatuer,,

so as i said this is delt week ,,next 7 days

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Re: delt week /bible index
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 01:19:48 AM »
Hi GH, your opinion on the best delt exercise for a natty?

thanks
North of Italy

Overbulkedguy

• Getbig II
  • Cutting like an Emo
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 01:25:11 AM »
GH,

In your opinion what are the top 5 exercises for delts? Thanks.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 01:36:39 AM »
Hi GH, your opinion on the best delt exercise for a natty?

thanks

well,, true natural and delt development is not something you see in one sentence,, simply put this is the part that natural have the hardest time to develop ,,never get thick for true naturals,,no matter what they do ,,also the width eventhough genetic depentend and wether you are sloppy or not when it come to delts like arnold had the slop so made him appear narrower,,,or fellas like jason or german marcus will appear wider due to the way the delts are,, but! the width also can hardly chnage for true natural,, this is the curse of the true natural and why you can immediatly see the diff between hormonized and true natural if understand hormones ,,

still! natural can develop delts to a point,,will never look good when turning side ways,,will dissapear in most cases,, but! the best exercise to grow the delt for natural is the hammer machine,, it also is the best for hormonized,,

first thing that bodybuild lose when go leaner is DELT,,this is first thing advanced! bodybuild lose,,bodybuild shoudl take into consideration this fact,,and before going lean should have enough muscle in delt so he stay with good size delt that later can be enhanced via more hormones ,,when lean enough,, but in general the first thing hormonized and ofcourse natural lose,,natural dont have any to begin with ,,is delt size,,even if you think its arm and leg ,,its not ,,it is ALWAYS delt ,,and you can see it first thing when you get into the sub 8 with the mesurement around your delts all around the body from delt to delt 360 with tape mesurment,,it will always lose some size,,if done right it will get back to this size when later on going on quick specific blits of specific hormones,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 01:39:49 AM »
GH,

In your opinion what are the top 5 exercises for delts? Thanks.

heavy hammer
barbel more for begginers unlike what fellas will tell you the barbel is more for begginers,,the hammer is more for advance where you can put mega weight and do it strict and avoid injurys
slaterals with dumbel or machine,, interchange from session to session
rear delt on the fly machine always fly machine or cable
traps with heavy dumbells

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 01:45:01 AM »
also ,,when i say never get thick for true natural ,,i mean thick at mid single digit bodyfat,,anyone can have thick delt when they are 20% bodyfat,,its not thick ...its fat,, thick in bodybuild is very diff than fat,, eventhough in americana they like to call fat fellas thick or big inorder to not embaress many of them ,,in reailty thick and fat is 2 very diff things,, thick involving more water from within the muscle that sits right with some fat inside the muscle and the skin is pretty thin on top of it ,,this is also the fellas that usually will be described as CHUNKY unlike chubby,,

fat...is the ones who usualy have low muscle or lots of fat inbetween the muscle and skin ,,as in folds...folds like accordion ,,like what trey brower has on his mid section  right now,, this is fat,,when it drops in folds under the belt even when standing,,when it looks like it hang there like dead jello,,this is what fat is ...death,,ofcourse fat is good to some degree when you try to grow...but when i talk fat i mean 6-10% not 18-25%

big diff between the 2

gh15 approved
fallen angel

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 01:50:35 AM »
Great info.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 02:36:12 AM »
gh15 do you think site injecting your delts causes local growth.
also what is your take on synthol. it seems nasser  used synthol in his ;)
irongearco.com

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 03:05:28 AM »
Dear god, here are your guidelines for arm training:

4) work heavy but only as heavy as you can go correctly! work to failure! it might be 12 reps or 9 reps or 6 reps as long as muscle fails.

5) 2 sets each exercise/ 3exercises bicep ans 3exercises triceps. all 6 done in the same workout session.

6) i suggest following routine: monday-arms/tuesday-legs/wed off/thursday-back/friday-chest and shoulders/ sat-sun off

So, do you recommend the same protocol for delts? 2 heavy work sets of 3 exercises?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 03:19:06 AM »
hammer curls?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2011, 03:34:19 AM »
You had stated previous in the bible that equipona is what gave the roundness of the delts. How can a specific compound have more of a specific effect on a specific muscle than another compound? Why doesn't trenbolona or testosterona effect the delts as much as equipona?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2011, 03:40:39 AM »
You had stated previous in the bible that equipona is what gave the roundness of the delts. How can a specific compound have more of a specific effect on a specific muscle than another compound? Why doesn't trenbolona or testosterona effect the delts as much as equipona?
good friggin` question my friend?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2011, 03:53:12 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2011, 04:15:23 AM »
hammer curls?

No, he meant on a Hammerstrength machine.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2011, 04:15:59 AM »
this week we will talk about anything to do with delts,,i will answer question involving delts ,,how to get them big,,how to get them round,,how they get flat looking and not tri dimentional,, how to avoid it ,,how to create illusion of width via delts,,how to decrease bodyfat yet not! lose delt volume because htis is mistaken of many up and comers that the poor air brushers fix all the time but real life is no magazine friends,, anyway i will talk this coming week on everything to do with the delts,, everything hormone related including training,, every question in regard to delt put here ,,no need pm question just put it here,, if no question put i will just put a lecture in the begining of next week ,,if many question asked i will just answer and develop as it goes,,

we start with delts,, every week diff bodypart and how to develop it right with hormone to competition level ,,and for quality look that also have quantityfor not to forget you as bodybuilder look FOR BOTH quality and quantity ,,the winner is the one who bring combination of both,, yet still maining the size of muscle via water and fat from the inside of the muscle is important in the endevour to become mark dugdildo delt size in comparing to local amatuer,,

so as i said this is delt week ,,next 7 days

gh15 approved

Can't wait until quad and lat week though I'll understand if you skip over calves.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 04:32:07 AM »
Subscribed  8)

jeremiah ulq

• Getbig II
  • Striving for the "Arnold in '73" Condition
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 04:56:43 AM »
GH15...with all the rowing and work that rear delts get through the course of Back training, is it a necessity to do specific Rear Delt exercises? I do notice that beginning with rear delt relieves some of the pain in any Side, or Frontal injury sites when doing presses later, but are they otherwise important?

Ps. I'm a new, but dedicated reader of your "advices." Thanks...from an old Adriatic beach walker! 
Learning Priorities

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 04:57:26 AM »
seated chest press machine,if i leaned forward a little bit is the movement will be similar to hammer machine?
T

newmom

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2011, 05:00:25 AM »
Subscribed  8)

x2

I think great delts are the sexiest thing (if they are big) on a man

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2011, 05:02:43 AM »
No, he meant on a Hammerstrength machine.

Haha we just got one of those in our gym, havent seen anyone use the seatbelt yet though

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2011, 05:10:16 AM »
i asked markus about delt development

and he said : heavy side laterals are the key, and he said 70lbs is not that heavy for him

he was no 1 in this department, so he has to know

even better than dillet

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2011, 06:23:12 AM »

and he said : heavy side laterals are the key, and he said 70lbs is not that heavy for him

even better than dillet

oh brother ::) Laterals are all fine and dandy but it's funny how he forgets to mention how he cruises on 3 grams of test. Funny how he forgot to mention he hasn't been below 15iu of gh in over a decade, uses more trenbolona than a whole farm of cattle, and let's not discuss the insulin :D

Now time for a Serious question for gh15. What is it today that is getting these guys with narrow clavacles actually WIDE? In the old days, if you were narrow you were always narrow 21 inch arms or not. Now you have guys like Phil, who are actually creating the illusion of width who were so narrow naturally, that they would probably dissapear if they lost the muscle.. I'm guessing insulin every meal?
l

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2011, 06:27:44 AM »
oh brother ::) Laterals are all fine and dandy but it's funny how he forgets to mention how he cruises on 3 grams of test. Funny how he forgot to mention he hasn't been below 15iu of gh in over a decade, uses more trenbolona than a whole farm of cattle, and let's not discuss the insulin :D

Now time for a Serious question for gh15. What is it today that is getting these guys with narrow clavacles actually WIDE? In the old days, if you were narrow you were always narrow 21 inch arms or not. Now you have guys like Phil, who are actually creating the illusion of width who were so narrow naturally, that they would probably dissapear if they lost the muscle.. I'm guessing insulin every meal?

you are 100% correct abot the juice aspect - BUT jay cutler does exactly the same and his delts are much MUCH smaler

drugs are most important in BB but training makes the difference

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2011, 06:33:17 AM »
you are 100% correct abot the juice aspect - BUT jay cutler does exactly the same and his delts are much MUCH smaler

drugs are most important in BB but training makes the difference

I personally feel Markhus was a little less consevative when it came to androgens. Look at his face he look 60. Jay looks pretty young and healthy.
l

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2011, 06:46:15 AM »

even better than dillet

I can use 60lbs so 70's would be a breeze for him.

DB pressing and BB pressing essential IMO