Author Topic: Casey Anthony - American Justice has failed  (Read 27784 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Casey Anthony - American Justice has failed
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2011, 02:07:54 PM »
Thousands of people each year kill themselves in America alone. A lot of times over the silliest of things like losing a job you hate or some girl walking out on you. But their emotions take over and they put a gun to their own head or jump off the roof of a building. so,

why is it so fcked up to think that the poor little kid drowned or was shaken to death. And when the bitch realized the kid was dead, she paniced and got rid of it. Sure its fcked up. Sure she is guilty of something. But murder 1 sitting on death row? This bitch was to stupid to even come up with a reason on why she didn't call the cops for 30+ days. Titus and his wife fled town a day or so after burning a woman in the trunk of a car but this emotional mudshark Casey partied and didn't call the police.

Premeditated murder doesn't fit the crime.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2011, 02:13:59 PM »
is it true she fucked the blacks?
A

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2011, 08:14:27 PM »
Thousands of people each year kill themselves in America alone. A lot of times over the silliest of things like losing a job you hate or some #girl walking out on you. But their emotions take over and they put a gun to their own head or jump off the roof of a building. so,

why is it so fcked up to think that the poor little kid drowned or was shaken to death. And when the bitch realized the kid was dead, she paniced and got rid of it. Sure its fcked up. Sure she is guilty of something. But murder 1 sitting on death row? This bitch was to stupid to even come up with a reason on why she didn't call the cops for 30+ days. Titus and his wife fled town a day or so after burning a woman in the trunk of a car but this emotional mudshark Casey partied and didn't call the police.

Premeditated murder doesn't fit the crime.

so IF she killed her baby by accident..should she be in jail?
irongearco.com

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2011, 08:29:18 PM »
Yup, and she orders "shrimps" at Red Lobster.
T

Stavios

« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2011, 08:30:12 PM »
she will get killed.

hundreds of fucking psychopath in america, at least one will be able to do it and soon I guess

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2011, 08:45:23 PM »
Not being charged with trumped up 1st degree murder in what was likely an accident or manslaughter actually means American Justice has succeeded. Now shut up you hypocritical psychopaths. ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2011, 08:50:52 PM »
I'd hit it!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2011, 09:07:44 PM »

All the evidence seems to point to her fucking the blacks.  I'm uncertain at this point if she ever fucked the jews or the mexicans though.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2011, 09:08:57 PM »
The bottom line is that she is a hot mudshark/coalburner.  Justice has been served as thankfully she'll live to fuck another day.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: casey anthony
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2011, 09:36:21 PM »
Ha ha, clearly a Greg Oden fan.

She will be shot.  ;)
D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2011, 09:38:48 PM »
The bottom line is that she is a hot mudshark/coalburner.  Justice has been served as thankfully she'll live to fuck another day.

Hopefully she will run into a brother with a 15 inch cock and he will literally fuck her to death, that would be Karma

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2011, 10:11:19 PM »
Hopefully she will run into a brother with a 15 inch cock and he will literally fuck her to death, that would be Karma
karma for what ? shes innocent

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2011, 10:19:28 PM »
she will get killed.

hundreds of fucking psychopath in america, at least one will be able to do it and soon I guess

That is what everyone said about Paula Bernardo, although that was Canada. She's living well with a kid of her own.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2011, 10:19:47 PM »
serious rant here- watching nancy grace just depressed me. seeing that little girl so happy in the those videos and pictures..to think someone could kill something so innocent and dump her in the woods like trash

its sad. america's justice system failed once again. even the family did not deny that there own daughter was guilty. she was a piece of trash that stole money from her parents, her grandparent that was in a nursing home and left  her daughter for them to raise. piece of trash..plain and simple

tonight the grandparents are receiving death threats and the police have added security on that street. my question is do you guys think that someone will try to do something to Casey now? she could get out of jail within 48 hrs.. its just crazy

I have no idea if Casey is guilty or innocent and neither does anyone else on this board. Keep that in mind before you pass judgment on her. What I do know is she was tried and found guilty in the media long before the actual trial ended. Even now, I am watching Primetime and the interviewer is interviewing one of the jurors, if you can actually call it an interview. He is acting more like he's attacking her for finding Casey innocent. Apparently, the prosecution failed to make it's case. This is just more media shit where they are pandering to what the public wants to hear and to hell with the facts.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2011, 10:47:23 PM »
i would really humiliate this broad and she'd probably like it.

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: July 06, 2011, 10:49:55 PM »
you think that about every women you see...

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2011, 10:50:16 PM »

So, you would impregnate her?  ??? ??? If so, you would most likely get your own reality show.
D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2011, 10:55:41 PM »
you think that about every women you see...

no i don't.  just this one...and id have no regrets...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2011, 10:58:16 PM »
So, you would impregnate her?  ??? ??? If so, you would most likely get your own reality show.

From the photos I've seen she parties with brothas..It would take alot for me not to slice her up like deli meet after what she did to her child...my god YOUR OWN FUCKING FLSH AND BLOOD!  I don;t have kids and don't need any know how sick this is.

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: July 06, 2011, 10:59:08 PM »
no i don't.  just this one...and id have no regrets...
you know she was founf innocent right ?    the death was prolly accidental

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2011, 11:01:52 PM »
you know she was founf innocent right ?    the death was prolly accidental

yes and i understand why the jury found her innocent but thats the way the justice system is.  i believe that she killed her daughter and that she is a bonafide sociopath.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2011, 11:03:40 PM »
yes and i understand why the jury found her innocent but thats the way the justice system is.  i believe that she killed her daughter and that she is a bonafide sociopath.

Just imagine that bitch in bed.  :o You could strangle her and you would get a party.
D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2011, 11:06:47 PM »
Just imagine that bitch in bed.  :o You could strangle her and you would get a party.

no doubt easily the best sex you ever have.  i cant wait to bang really stupid, hot, and fucked up woman with no regard.

how about bein a pimp to a whore?  Some real soulless shit...the rush...

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2011, 11:07:40 PM »
no doubt easily the best sex you ever have.  i cant wait to bang really stupid, hot, and fucked up woman with no regard.

how about bein a pimp to a whore?  Some real soulless shit.
your kinda weird bro