Author Topic: Casey Anthony - American Justice has failed  (Read 27762 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Casey Anthony - American Justice has failed
« Reply #75 on: July 06, 2011, 11:09:00 PM »
your kinda weird bro

LMAO!...i'm black....ba-dump bump bump.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #76 on: July 06, 2011, 11:34:43 PM »
she will get killed.

hundreds of fucking psychopath in america, at least one will be able to do it and soon I guess

Hopefully we get nudes first  :'(

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2011, 11:36:35 PM »
Hopefully we get nudes first  :'(

Alive or Dead.  :D
D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2011, 01:38:07 AM »
This just case just proves Craig Titus should be free

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2011, 06:07:35 AM »
that murderer is the defitinion of sociopath,, its pretty much ted bundy in a little diff light,, she wil not survive life,,very manipulative ,, very very vishes ,,and very fake

god i hate 90% of americano girls ,, americano society in general is very bad now day ,, just take a look at tv they dont know what to do with themselfs,,thats what happan when country is bored out of their mind,,

i rreally dislike americano girls in majority ,,really dont like them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2011, 09:23:00 AM »
To anyone who disagrees with the verdict, next time a jury duty notice comes, show up.  Don't try to get out of it.

Better yet, go volunteer for jury duty.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2011, 11:29:36 AM »
Has anyone even considered that maybe she truly is innocent.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2011, 11:44:47 AM »
yes and i understand why the jury found her innocent but thats the way the justice system is.  i believe that she killed her daughter and that she is a bonafide sociopath.

What proven incriminating legal facts are your beliefs about Casey based on? Is your opinion based on what you've heard or read in the media? Had you sat on the Jury, you might have something worth saying about the case. You don't know that she is guilty anymore than I know that she is innocent. What I do know is that she has been found innocent by a jury of her peers.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2011, 12:37:36 PM »
Does anyone know that law on disposing a human body and not telling anyone about it that died by accident or even natural causes? Its got to be some kind of felony one would think?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2011, 12:53:44 PM »
Does anyone know that law on disposing a human body and not telling anyone about it that died by accident or even natural causes? Its got to be some kind of felony one would think?

It is and that is one of the charges that should have been used, but they can never again charge her with anything criminal since she was found Innocent.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2011, 01:02:23 PM »
LOL, at Nobody every meeting the baby's father.... Casey told her mom that the father was "Erik" and when the mom asked to meet him, she said OK, a few days later, she called her mom and told her that "Erik" died in a car accident, LIE .... NO ERIK ever existed.... this poor child was prob conceived in a GangBang ... so sad  :'(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2011, 01:11:07 PM »
karma for what ? shes innocent

LOL....innocent.

Credit where it is due, the sick bitch didn't cave, and the prosecution dropped the ball

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2011, 01:32:58 PM »
that murderer is the defitinion of sociopath,, its pretty much ted bundy in a little diff light,, she wil not survive life,,very manipulative ,, very very vishes ,,and very fake

god i hate 90% of americano girls ,, americano society in general is very bad now day ,, just take a look at tv they dont know what to do with themselfs,,thats what happan when country is bored out of their mind,,

i rreally dislike americano girls in majority ,,really dont like them

gh15 approved

You might be right about Casey, she may be manipulative, vicious and fake. What I wonder is how you would know this to be true. What knowledge of her do you have other than what has been reported by the media?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2011, 01:37:12 PM »
It is and that is one of the charges that should have been used, but they can never again charge her with anything criminal since she was found Innocent.

This is true for the crimes for which she was acquitted. She can still be charged with other crimes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2011, 01:42:15 PM »
Has anyone even considered that maybe she truly is innocent.

After reading several of the posts here, I'm convinced many folks cannot think for themselves....let let the media do it for them. She may be innocent of the crimes for which she was accused and acquitted or she may be guilty of them. The fact is, most of us will never know, one way or the other. The media turns these kinds of situations into witch hunts....now they are stuck with egg on their faces.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2011, 01:43:47 PM »

so IF she killed her baby by accident..should she be in jail?

What would be her crime?

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2011, 02:34:14 PM »
Sure, let's change the rule of law from "proof beyond a reasonable doubt" to "circumstantial connect the dots bullshit". Then even if someone is declared innocent by a jury of their peers according to law, the president can simply declare them an enemy combatant and have them thrown into some military prison without charges for the rest of their lives.

Somehow I think you morons WANT the US to continue its decay into a lawless, decrepit banana republic. ::) Too many meathead troglodytes knuckle dragging around here.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #92 on: July 07, 2011, 03:15:36 PM »
You might be right about Casey, she may be manipulative, vicious and fake. What I wonder is how you would know this to be true. What knowledge of her do you have other than what has been reported by the media?

yes,,

my elfs in orlando americana report to me about this whore much before the murderer,,she DIG muscle,,she has many fellas and this is not from media

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #93 on: July 07, 2011, 03:19:53 PM »
After reading several of the posts here, I'm convinced many folks cannot think for themselves....let let the media do it for them. She may be innocent of the crimes for which she was accused and acquitted or she may be guilty of them. The fact is, most of us will never know, one way or the other. The media turns these kinds of situations into witch hunts....now they are stuck with egg on their faces.

forget about all the balonie in this posting,, do you THINK seriously think this whore will live to be an old free woman?,,

the eyes cant lie my friend,,the anger and despize for anyone who dont agree with you can not be hidden ,, one look into the valley of death = one look into this whores eyes,, now true! she is the strong murderer type ,, she is what you call the vindictive,,the cold,, the calculated,, and the emotionless one,, those are very very very very risky ...and one of them is going into society in 5 days

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: casey anthony
« Reply #94 on: July 07, 2011, 03:23:16 PM »
i dont get the people who read online articles and watch TV and feel they have a better say than the jurors who sat thru the trial and ALL agreed to not guilty

just saying this will get people mad here at me but I didnt follow this at all, and yes its sad that a innocent human died but why does it have to mean the mother killed her

nancy grace tonight got lots of people to stop watching her vs new people to watch her, i think humans have had enough of her bullshit

you cant just agree with the system when people are found guilty

Pretty simple in my view.
1. Dead lil' girl Kayla's skeleton with duck tape around head found ,so she was murdered. FACT
2. Pretty good forensic evidence that the girls body and chloroform were found in Casey's car trunk.
3. Casey Anthony gave several lies at every key area of the investigation. She laso failed to report her daughter missing for over 30 days, wtf>?
The prosecutor screwed up when they tried to bring in pics of her dancing and all other kinds of nonsense that had l,ittle to do with the murder of the little girl.

Casey lied and yet the jury felt she was telling the truth, wtf!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: July 07, 2011, 03:24:28 PM »
and lastly,, americana is double faced,, IT WASNT LIKE THIS BACK IN THE DAY ,, OR IN OTHER WORDS IT WAS TO A MUCH LESSER DEGREE!,,

you have here scot peteran sitting on death raw....male! then you have a white whore...that is pretty much free,, she is RISK to society ,,yes jurors found her not guilty due to HERSELF killing the ability to have dna evience due to being calculated ,,smart,, and one of the best liars there are...

anyone who try to fell for her and is thinking she is the petty poor little girl that did very little wrong and is victim here ....is out of their mind,,,she is A COLD BLOODED MURDERER ,, she is A GOOD EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE murderer,, and she will strike again at some time or another because now she feels invinsible in her psycotic sociopathic brain ,, she has one problem though she LOVE sex...and that is where she will find her death

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2011, 03:25:58 PM »
1. Dead lil' girl Kayla's skeleton with duck tape around head found ,so she was murdered. FACT
2. Pretty good forensic evidence that the girls body and chloroform were found in Casey's car trunk.
3. Casey Anthony gave several lies at every key area of the investigation. She laso failed to report her daughter missing for over 30 days, wtf>?
The prosecutor screwed up when they tried to bring in pics of her dancing and all other kinds of nonsense that had l,ittle to do with the murder of the little girl.

several?? her all life is a lie lol ,, she is A SOCIOPATH ,,the exact definition ,, they are very very risky to society

gh15 approved
fallen angel

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #97 on: July 07, 2011, 03:47:31 PM »
Only someone as stupid as Derek Anthony would think that Casey Anthony did not murder the kid.

One juror said, "Well they never told us a cause of death, how could we convict her?" LOL!  In one of my (many) cases they never found the weapon. Why? I threw the gun in the fucking ocean.  Nobody could identify me. Why? I was wearing a fucking mask. There were no finger prints. Why? I was wearing fucking gloves.

Why was there no "cause of death"?  Because the murdering skank threw the little kid in the fucking swamp and lied to everyone for months about the body's location and the cause of death was lost when the body decomposed and turned to bones in the fucking swamp.
a

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2011, 04:56:09 PM »

Typical idiot logic. Lying is not "beyond a reasonable doubt" proof of guilt. Guilt must be proven with non circumstancial evidence. As much as you (and the political elite) want to do away with "innocent until proven guilty", "reasonable doubt", and other such hallmarks of first world civilization, we haven't quite reached that point yet.

Yet. But don't worry, fellow mouthbreathers. That day is fast approaching when US citizens will be no more free or protected than communist China or some other rotting third world shithole.

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2011, 05:13:49 PM »
How does duct tape stay on a head that had decomposed?  How is it that the body decomposed, but you can still see the manufacturer's logo or whatever on that tape?

Didn't maggots and animals knaw and eat away at the body?  How'd the duct tape stay in place?