Author Topic: Tiger Woods set to make announcement  (Read 12189 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: Tiger Woods set to make announcement
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2011, 08:51:31 PM »
who cares if someone is an athlete? What exactly is an athlete? Someone with single digit bodyfat and some muscle

golf though not the most exciting thing to watch, requires skill, running 100 metres doesnt require skill, mma fights have a lot of luck involved many soley win because they fight jobbers and when they meet there match, they lose, a lot of luck.

Tiger woods dominated everyone, he doesnt require much luck, its purely skill

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2011, 08:57:47 PM »
who cares if someone is an athlete? What exactly is an athlete? Someone with single digit bodyfat and some muscle

golf though not the most exciting thing to watch, requires skill, running 100 metres doesnt require skill, mma fights have a lot of luck involved many soley win because they fight jobbers and when they meet there match, they lose, a lot of luck.

Tiger woods dominated everyone, he doesnt require much luck, its purely skill
There is a lot of skilll involved in running 100 meters...yes, running doesn't seem like a "skill" per se, but once you get into the technical aspects of running, of coming out of the blocks, foot placement, arm movement, stride, etc, there is a lot of skill involved...

Andd there is no such thing as luck...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2011, 09:02:52 PM »
I'm done responding to gh15, this guy clearly has his head up his ass. Of course money did you idiot...money he made and earned from his talent and skill. Again, what the fuck has bodybuilding done for anyone? When was the last time a bodybuilder walked 7200 yards on a torn ACL and won a major. Hell, when was the last time you climbed a flight of stairs and made it without oxygen.....you lazy fuck!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2011, 09:07:16 PM »
"He has done nothing" - gh15.

I'm lost for words with your utter stupidity on this subject. I hope you're not suggesting bodybuilding has done any good for almost anyone as an industry. I can honestly say with a great guess, Tiger has done and given more to society in the 15 years he's been on tour than the entire bodybuilding entity including ALL organizations and the Weiders in the entire 100 year existance of modern bodybuilding. You're an idiot and completly out of touch with people who have done good. Tool.

The walls are closing in on Tiger's "PED" use. The "doctor" who worked on his knee was busted for HGH among other things. I've heard the feds are really pushing him to come clean about Tiger. Rumor has it Tiger is nervous as fck. And it's only a matter of time. I'm hearing that the "Hierarchy media" is waiting until Roger Clemens is near the end of his trial before they drop the bomb on Tiger. Time will tell.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2011, 09:08:27 PM »
a midgit weighin 220 lb of water anf fat calling me lazy lol ,,,

HGH IS WHAT MADE HIM BEING ABLE TO WALK ON THE FUCKIN GRASS FOR SO LONG,, FELLA WAS ON HGH CONSISTANTLY ,, HE CANT HAVE IT NOW BECAUSE ALL PUBLIC EYES ARE ON HIM ,, HE IS DONE ,,REMEMBER WHEN I SAID LIAR PRIEST WAS DONE? TIGER WOODS IS DONE TOO,, NOT IN THE SAME WAY SINCE TIGER WOODS CAN STILL PLAY AND MAKE MONEY HE IS AFTER ALL A GOLF PLAYER,, BUT HE IS DONE AS A GREAT SYMBOL OF GENERATION NOTHINGNESS,, HE IS COOKED ,, FINITO ,, NEVER TO BE REMEMBERED FOR THE GAME BUT! REMEMBERED FOR THE WHORES! ,, even before the whores i never thought he was anything special ,, just another generation nothingness pushd by daddy like that little baby you saw that lift weights,, someone put a clip not too long ago on this boaridng,,you know exactly what gh15 is talking about,,

tiger woods is no more,,but again for him to be no more he had to be something and i never looked at him as anything special ,, as hard as i tried i just didnt get it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2011, 09:10:54 PM »
its same as that clements fucktard,, it will end up being a piece of little news on yahoo news right after kardenshian marriage to justin briber and their new born who was born in a 3 sum they had with puff dady,, the story about tiger gh usage will be right under this in small yahoo square,,

generation

NOTHINGNESS

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »
a midgit weighin 220 lb of water anf fat calling me lazy lol ,,,

HGH IS WHAT MADE HIM BEING ABLE TO WALK ON THE FUCKIN GRASS FOR SO LONG,, FELLA WAS ON HGH CONSISTANTLY ,, HE CANT HAVE IT NOW BECAUSE ALL PUBLIC EYES ARE ON HIM ,, HE IS DONE ,,REMEMBER WHEN I SAID LIAR PRIEST WAS DONE? TIGER WOODS IS DONE TOO,, NOT IN THE SAME WAY SINCE TIGER WOODS CAN STILL PLAY AND MAKE MONEY HE IS AFTER ALL A GOLF PLAYER,, BUT HE IS DONE AS A GREAT SYMBOL OF GENERATION NOTHINGNESS,, HE IS COOKED ,, FINITO ,, NEVER TO BE REMEMBERED FOR THE GAME BUT! REMEMBERED FOR THE WHORES! ,, even before the whores i never thought he was anything special ,, just another generation nothingness pushd by daddy like that little baby you saw that lift weights,, someone put a clip not too long ago on this boaridng,,you know exactly what gh15 is talking about,,

tiger woods is no more,,but again for him to be no more he had to be something and i never looked at him as anything special ,, as hard as i tried i just didnt get it

gh15 approved

Tiger really embarrassed the "golfing Hierarchy" which goes right to the top. They want to separate him as far as they can away from Jack Nichlaus and all his titles. Busting him for PED use is their perfect way to keep him away from anything that has to do with Jack.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2011, 09:14:38 PM »

The walls are closing in on Tiger's "PED" use. The "doctor" who worked on his knee was busted for HGH among other things. I've heard the feds are really pushing him to come clean about Tiger. Rumor has it Tiger is nervous as fck. And it's only a matter of time. I'm hearing that the "Hierarchy media" is waiting until Roger Clemens is near the end of his trial before they drop the bomb on Tiger. Time will tell.
Witch hunt.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2011, 09:15:22 PM »
Yes..you're lazy. Care to put your money where your big mouth is at? You agree and I'll sign a confidentially agreement to not reveal who you are? My venue, my training. If you can remotely keep up with me, I'll put up a $1000 cash. We're less than a 100 miles from each other. What do you say? 

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2011, 09:17:43 PM »
Witch hunt.

Maybe so, but Tiger didn't help himself on how he's conducted himself all these years. The "black Hierarchy" hates Tiger Woods because Tiger sits on the fence about anything and everything that has to do about the black community/politics etc.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2011, 09:27:00 PM »
Yes..you're lazy. Care to put your money where your big mouth is at? You agree and I'll sign a confidentially agreement to not reveal who you are? My venue, my training. If you can remotely keep up with me, I'll put up a $1000 cash. We're less than a 100 miles from each other. What do you say? 

5'6 220lbs of bloofiness in its gloriest kind,, why would i even drive a minute to meet you?  i have no interest in your money,,whatever you can giv eout is penut money for me

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2011, 09:27:46 PM »
Maybe so, but Tiger didn't help himself on how he's conducted himself all these years. The "black Hierarchy" hates Tiger Woods because Tiger sits on the fence about anything and everything that has to do about the black community/politics etc.
Jordan was the same way, especially with the situation where inner city kids were killing each other over his shoes back in the early to mid 90s.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2011, 09:30:14 PM »

lol the all fuckin americana society is hate between black and white,, and the black wipe the floor with the white now day,, just look in walmart when you go rent a movie ,,check out how they all take your white whores away from you ,, count the number of 18 -20 year old white 120 lb whores who enter into that filty place with some 240 black fella ,,take a look down their ass the way they walk ,, they cant even walk right from all the hood that been inside them ,,

generation NOTHINGNESS,, fatherless,, mother is a whore,, and girl ...well yuo see her in walmart americana going in with devon the black gangster who fuck her every day few times and beat her up right after ...well it takes few months for this ,, but you get the idea

failed generation !

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2011, 09:31:54 PM »
I'll drive to you no problem. I'm in south county OC, three days a week, another 60miles won't kill me..you know why? I'm not lazy. C'mon, even rich people could an extra grand, take you family out for a nice weekend, dinner, on me.....if you can hang.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2011, 09:32:38 PM »
fellas its not enough to argue with me ,, you need to read what i write,, everything i write is truth and is written after thinking about it ,, i dont just spew it out with out thinking about what im saying,, the reason ther is a rize is because what i say is very inflaming and very hurting to some ,, but! it is the truth! ,,it is what YOU ALL THINK and i put in words,, as simple as that

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2011, 09:33:54 PM »
I'll drive to you no problem. I'm in south county OC, three days a week, another 60miles won't kill me..you know why? I'm not lazy. C'mon, even rich people could an extra grand, take you family out for a nice weekend, dinner, on me.....if you can hang.

i dont need your money ,, i make in a day this times 10 ,, now if the offer was 50 grand ...then maybe even that its too risky for me you are big mouth

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2011, 09:37:20 PM »
And you're chicken shit. I didn't think you'd do it. Training (real) for people like you (pro's) is too much like work.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2011, 09:45:43 PM »
i dont need your money ,, i make in a day this times 10 ,, now if the offer was 50 grand ...then maybe even that its too risky for me you are big mouth

gh15 approved
you make $3.65 million a year?

yet you work at a petrol station :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2011, 09:52:01 PM »
Ok..I'll make easier on you, same deal exept one of HS football players will take my place (or just me).

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2011, 10:46:37 PM »
im right now trying to figure out how to get those kidos real equipona like syntrax cfc used to make in over dosed greenish yellowish highest quality powder and you talk to me about meeting in highschools?? what the fuck do you think i hav etime for this balonie?

fellas all want the cfc old equipona that came in stinky ass smell in overdosed vials ,it grew them like nothing else and i try to figure out how to give them solution and you talk to me about highschool reuniuons?? what is this balonie?? go meet my pupil leaf bug he will wipe floor with you and need the money ,, i dont hav etime for this balonie

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2011, 10:57:11 PM »
i'd love nothing more than for Tiger to walk out for the cameras, dressed in some khaki shorts, wife beater, and slippers, holding a glass of expensive scotch...

"I quit this lame ass game.  I'm going to spend the next 50 years in my mansion banging supermodels and burning money to stay warm.  I'm gonna eat steak, shit with the bathroom door open, and maybe set up a bumfighting cage in my yard for my own amusement."

Then he could give the finger to the camera and maybe pass gas before standing up and getting into a million dollar car and being chauffered home. 

I'd be worried that his massive Mulatto-Asian COCK would be dangling out from the bottom of said shorts.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2011, 10:58:12 PM »
i do not want to meet anyone from the internet, mostly because I am not who you think I am

Fixed your post buddy.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2011, 11:01:11 PM »
actualy my name was said here many times lol so its wrong,, but i will nto meet from internet because lots of psycopaths and stalkers and really some want to kill me ,, i told you before i dont make up the threats they are very real ,,  gh15 became something some do not want to exist due to the truth it speaks

gh15 approved
fallen angel

yates fan

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: July 12, 2011, 02:09:44 PM »
coach,you are wrong about bodybuilding,and gh15 is wrong about tiger woods,all kind of fathers try to do what tigers  dad did,but tiger is only one from those experiments that has 13 major championships,you dont get that good just cause your daddy makes you,however he needs to overcome all his latest obstacles to become truly great like ali,jordan or dorian.coach for you,1997 mr. olympia,now the stage aint7200 yards long,but mr.yates with at least three major injuries,not just a bad knee,limped across the stage and handidly beat hte best version of the nasser and all others to win his 6th olympia.this is just one example of greatnesss displayed in the SPORT of bodybuilding,i can list hundreds!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2011, 02:22:04 PM »
coach,you are wrong about bodybuilding,and gh15 is wrong about tiger woods,all kind of fathers try to do what tigers  dad did,but tiger is only one from those experiments that has 13 major championships,you dont get that good just cause your daddy makes you,however he needs to overcome all his latest obstacles to become truly great like ali,jordan or dorian.coach for you,1997 mr. olympia,now the stage aint7200 yards long,but mr.yates with at least three major injuries,not just a bad knee,limped across the stage and handidly beat hte best version of the nasser and all others to win his 6th olympia.this is just one example of greatnesss displayed in the SPORT of bodybuilding,i can list hundreds!

Hahahahaaaahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dorian didn't "win" anything you retard. A guy with a torn tricep and bicep was handed the title of the world's most muscular man....it was a JOKE