Author Topic: FOX News Accused of 'Deliberately Avoiding Covering the Hacking Scandal' - NOTW  (Read 6739 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
No, no, and no.  If 3333 doesn't watch MSNBC then he's even more out of place saying they never cover something. 

The only stupidity here is on your part trying to defend his mistake. 

But just continue to fall in line like a good little boy. 

Yes, yes, and yes.  Don't worry, I will, as long you continue with the stupidity and hypocrisy with the rest of the fanboys.

Oh wait, I think somebody made a post with words "ALL THE TIME".  Might wanna start bashing them.  No?  Don't worry fanboy...I understand.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
hahaha the bets still on take it mama's  boy.

Holy fuck, do you EVER log off?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Holy fuck, do you EVER log off?

In case you didn't pick it up blacken, that question is rhetorical.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

In case you didn't pick it up blacken, that question is rhetorical.

:D :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
bets still on ,come on take it,grow some balls. don't be just another internet pussy,you can ask your mommy first  :D :D :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy

Yes, yes, and yes.  Don't worry, I will, as long you continue with the stupidity and hypocrisy with the rest of the fanboys.

Oh wait, I think somebody made a post with words "ALL THE TIME".  Might wanna start bashing them.  No?  Don't worry fanboy...I understand.

Keep running from the points:  he incorrectly used the word never on something he doesn't watch.  

Excuse me for calling him out on it.  Don't get butt hurt if I don't call everyone out on every post with an inaccuracy.  Or would you  feel better if I just did it to the libs on the board?   ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Keep running from the points:  he incorrectly used the word never on something he doesn't watch. 

That's not the point, hell that's not even in question.

Excuse me for calling him out on it.  Don't get butt hurt if I don't call everyone out on every post with an inaccuracy.  Or would you  feel better if I just did it to the libs on e board?   ::)

Yeah, and excuse me for pointing out that 240 and Chad did the same thing and the hypocrisy of you fanboys.  No need to get all butthurt over it.  Or would you feel better if I just did it to 33?  ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
That's not the point, hell that's not even in question.

Yeah, and excuse me for pointing out that 240 and Chad did the same thing and the hypocrisy of you fanboys.  No need to get all butthurt over it.  Or would you feel better if I just did it to 33?  ::)

Yes it is the point.  You are the one lamely trying to turn it into something else. Pathetic. 

First you attack me over the use of the word never and then it's reveled 33333 doesn't even watch msnbc.  Making you look even stupider.  Now, it's about me not calling out 240 and Chad?

Whatever you weak ass bitch.   ::)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Yes it is the point.  You are the one lamely trying to turn it into something else. Pathetic. 

First you attack me over the use of the word never and then it's reveled 33333 doesn't even watch msnbc.  Making you look even stupider.  Now, it's about me not calling out 240 and Chad?

Whatever you weak ass bitch.   ::)

Uh no dipshit.  Go back through the thread and learn to fucking read.  I was calling out chad and 240 when your dumbass decided to chime in.

Remember what I said earlier about using your brain?

OzmO

• Getbig V

Uh no dipshit.  Go back through the thread and learn to fucking read.  I was calling out chad and 240 when your dumbass decided to chime in.

Remember what I said earlier about using your brain?

And I agreed with you about the all the time thing.  That's when you launched your never doesn't mean never bull crap.  

So what if I didn't call out 240 on it  frankly he's not as fun to call out.  And not calling him out in this particular thread doesn't make me a hypocrite.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Oh which if I do you will have no response since it will show that your hopes of a glorious term for the messiah you voted for have been pounded into the dust of reality.

remember - "the one you were waiting for" ????

I have no idea about the one you were waiting for.  Maybe you can explain.  Minus the bullshit please.

This is like...what?... the fifth thread you got your ass handed to you on today alone?   And yet you still fill the board with redundant excuses, backpedaling, deflection and general bullshit.

You spew more shit on this board than one would find in a Calcutta bus stop bathroom.

Keep trying little boy.  One day you will be relevant in posting here.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
And I agreed with you about the all the time thing.  That's when you launched your never doesn't mean never bull crap. 

So what if I didn't call out 240 on it  frankly he's not as fun to call out.  And not calling him out in this particular thread doesn't make me a hypocrite. 

Uh yes, it does tool.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Well, have to sign off for the weekend now.  So bash away!! 

After all the arguments, all the attacks, and all the names - it's family and friends that make life worth living.

Hope you all have a good weekend (especially you Ozmo - it's been fun).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Hey lurkercunt - why havnt you said a word about Fast n Furious ? 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Hey lurkercunt - why havnt you said a word about Fast n Furious ? 

Maybe because in our last discussion it meant absolutely nothing in regards to me asking to you prove that Obama attacked the Second Amendment.

I tend to stick to the topic being discussed and don't run all over the place like you do.

OzmO

• Getbig V

After all the arguments, all the attacks, and all the names - it's family and friends that make life worth living.

Have a great weekend!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

Though we are on opposite sides of the political aisle for the moment, just wanted you to know that I do enjoy your posts.  You, BB, and GeorgeW certainly know how to articulate and communicate your point of view without the unnecessary whining, lying, crying, deflecting, back pedaling that others do. 

Take care, will be here in three weeks when I return from Italy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Though we are on opposite sides of the political aisle for the moment, just wanted you to know that I do enjoy your posts.  You, BB, and GeorgeW certainly know how to articulate and communicate your point of view without the unnecessary whining, lying, crying, deflecting, back pedaling that others do. 

Take care, will be here in three weeks when I return from Italy.

Meltdown. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Meltdown. 

Meltdown is your new buzzword?

Insecure because Skip embodies all the qualities of a intellectual poster that you don't? 

Here's a question for you.  While I am gone for three weeks, enjoying great wine, great food, touring a foreign country and having tons of fun....  how many posts will you make on the internet? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Meltdown is your new buzzword?

Insecure because Skip embodies all the qualities of a intellectual poster that you don't? 

Here's a question for you.  While I am gone for three weeks, enjoying great wine, great food, touring a foreign country and having tons of fun....  how many posts will you make on the internet? 
probably not a fraction of those who will lose their job due to obamas policies. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Doesn't answer my question.  Do you understand what a simple question is?  If not, ask your mommy.  I am sure she is in the other room.

So... how many posts will you make?  We all know you are a shut in with no real life.  So just give me a number.  1,000?  2,000? 4,000?   It's not like your imaginary girlfriend will get in the way of you setting a new posting whining record on here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Doesn't answer my question.  Do you understand what a simple question is?  If not, ask your mommy.  I am sure she is in the other room.

So... how many posts will you make?  We all know you are a shut in with no real life.  So just give me a number.  1,000?  2,000? 4,000?   It's not like your imaginary girlfriend will get in the way of you setting a new posting whining record on here.

Meltdown.  Bro go enjoy your gay cruise.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

:D  we report you decide  :D :D :D

This guys says a fair question is whether CNN is "over covering" the story.  

I'm sure CNN is loving this.  Fox will still kick CNN's butt.