Author Topic: FOX News Accused of 'Deliberately Avoiding Covering the Hacking Scandal' - NOTW  (Read 6734 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

:D  we report you decide  :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I guess its like msnbc never saying a word about ge paying no taxes and its ceo immelt being so close to obama.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

:D  we report you decide  :D :D :D

we report you decide  

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
I guess its like msnbc never saying a word about ge paying no taxes and its ceo immelt being so close to obama.
actually, every other word out of Morning Joe's mouth is the GE no taxes mess.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

LOL!  Joe scarborough did a big piece on it, they talk about GE not paying taxes all the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
LOL!  Joe scarborough did a big piece on it, they talk about GE not paying taxes all the time.

madcow, odonnell, shultz, et al? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
actually, every other word out of Morning Joe's mouth is the GE no taxes mess.

haha!  Correct!  I just wrote the same thing.  333386 doesn't watch msnbc, but claims to know what they're covering?  Yikes.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
haha!  Correct!  I just wrote the same thing.  333386 doesn't watch msnbc, but claims to know what they're covering?  Yikes.

Is that where get all your inane far left talking points that are destroyed routinely in 2 seconds flat? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

that's why he's the bachmann of getbig,full of information but not to much true  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Is that where get all your inane far left talking points that are destroyed routinely in 2 seconds flat? 

you said msnbc isn't covering it.  Multiple getbiggers showed that msnbc's top show, which has plenty of morning viewers and high profile guests - talks about it all the time.

You were proven incorrect - so your response is to insult 240.  Brilliant.  Wow, it's getting really lame arguing with you.  I admit when I get shit wrong.  You respond with insults.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you said msnbc isn't covering it.  Multiple getbiggers showed that msnbc's top show, which has plenty of morning viewers and high profile guests - talks about it all the time.

You were proven incorrect - so your response is to insult 240.  Brilliant.  Wow, it's getting really lame arguing with you.  I admit when I get shit wrong.  You respond with insults.

Morning Joe is one guy, and their ratings are not good. 

I'm talking about madcow, rev. al, shultz, odonnell, etc. 

Yes Joe is one voice around a table of libs who equally are silent.  .   

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig

I'm talking about madcow, rev. al, shultz, odonnell, etc. 

Yes Joe is one voice around a table of libs who equally are silent.  .   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

never fails...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
never fails...

I hate fox news and msnbc equally, so why not expose all the hypocritcal bs, just like 240 always says right?   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
I hate fox news and msnbc equally, so why not expose all the hypocritcal bs, just like 240 always says right?   

You dont though.. cmon man you are transparent..

240 is Back

• Getbig V

the show is #2 in the morning, beating CNN, HLN, and CNBC.  FOX still beats them.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/07/14/cable-news-ratings-for-wednesday-july-13-2011/98064/

So yes, almost a million people see it every morning.  You said MSNBC never said a word.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
the show is #2 in the morning, beating CNN, HLN, and CNBC.  FOX still beats them.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/07/14/cable-news-ratings-for-wednesday-july-13-2011/98064/

So yes, almost a million people see it every morning.  You said MSNBC never said a word.

Fine, one co-host on one show says something, while the rest do nothing but focus on the most inane shit on earth, same as fox and friends focusing on what dip to use for the backyard BBQ. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Never say never hahahahahaah

333333 take your foot out of your mouth, it's ok we all make mistakes. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Never say never hahahahahaah

333333 take your foot out of your mouth, it's ok we all make mistakes. 

Uh - read my post. 

OzmO

• Getbig V

You mean this one?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Fine, one co-host on one show says something, while the rest do nothing but focus on the most inane shit on earth, same as fox and friends focusing on what dip to use for the backyard BBQ. 

He's the main host.  and he harps on that shit all the time. 

and how the heck do you even know - you proudly do not watch msnbc.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Damn what a beatdown.  And as if it wasn't bad enough, 333 is helping pummel himself with his own fists as he lay on the ground.

OzmO

• Getbig V
We don't talk about fight club

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Damn what a beatdown.  And as if it wasn't bad enough, 333 is helping pummel himself with his own fists as he lay on the ground.

Really - one co-host on one stupid show says something, on a show dominated by libs, while the other 22 hours of programming ignores it and i am beaten down.  Yeah ok.  got it.  

Hope & Change schmuck.  he see the jobs data last week your messiah is causing?   Oh funny - never once see you on those threads twink.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Really - one co-host on one stupid show says something, on a show dominated by libs, while the other 22 hours of programming ignores it and i am beaten down.  Yeah ok.  got it.  

Morning Joe run from 6 am to 9 am.

So it'd actually be 21 hours of programming that ignores it.

Unless angry republican days contain 25 hours.  Do they?