Author Topic: Jessica Paxson Putnum leaves Peter....  (Read 83295 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Jessica Paxson Putnum
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2011, 01:14:26 PM »
Who gives a shit. She looks like a nice little whore I would love to chain her up and abuse that for a couple of nights.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2011, 01:14:58 PM »
Why because she chose to bash her husband on the Internet and used the excuse to do so because of her fans. What we have here is one pissed off future ex wife who wants to get back at her hubby. She talks about God, but how important is God and her marriage to her? It sounds like the industry that they are involved in had a part in the break up of their marriage. Did either of them ever consider ever getting out of the industry that was straining their marriage? They obviously know exactly what goes on behind the scenes and whether they were involved in it or not is that a very Christian industry to be involved in? It's all about ego when it comes to getting on stage. She's not that stupid to not realize when she gets up on stage guys are lusting after her and want to have sex with her. Wonder how Peter felt reading posts about guys wanting to fuk his wife. Would Jessica ever consider giving up the sport to save her marriage? Maybe she has, but one of the first things she did was address her fans. To me that says a lot about where her priorities are. At the end of the day we all get old and our looks fade and all we have left hopefully is someone at our side who we love. You reap what you sow.

Do you know what she going through? Maybe she was 100% loyal to him and told every guy who went after her to fuck off. Then she finds out her husband is cheating on her. Her mind is so messed up, she doesnt know how to handle it. She isnt bashing him, shes telling the truth to resolve the rumors.

Total liberal way of thinking is that Peter is not at fault but her. Its like letting a guy off of murder because his mom didnt love him enough. Take responsibility for your actions. Peter is 100% at fault for cheating and disrespecting her. But your going to blame her for telling the truth? Then your going to blame her because SHE didnt get out of the industry? LOL. Dont forget adultery is an illegal act.

If Peter had a problem with guys hitting on her then he's too weak to be in a marriage. But go on spreading your message that its ok to cheat on your wife.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2011, 01:15:23 PM »

In Happier Times

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2011, 01:17:01 PM »
LOL!
To hear this retarded lady mentioning God every other word make puke !
How the fuck is possible that at this Age and Time that there are such fanatical religious morons living out there ?
I think we live in an Era when insecurity and fear are not much less than Middle-Ages and this young generation Nothingness are as much stupid and ignorant as the one in the Middle-Ages!
The only difference is that in the Middle-Ages people had an excuse because most of the population did not go to school instead the generation Nothingness received an education.
This think baffle me because if this religious fanatical morons learned samething in school in the history class would realize that the worst Crime against Humanity has been done in the name of God and still be done in the name of God!
By the way I believe in God , but I just hate religious idiot that need to mention God every other words and others that can justifie any act of violence in the name of God , when in reality God is only about LOVE!

nothing wrong with talking about god to others. in fact it can be a very positive thing..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2011, 01:17:50 PM »
Why because she chose to bash her husband on the Internet and used the excuse to do so because of her fans. What we have here is one pissed off future ex wife who wants to get back at her hubby. She talks about God, but how important is God and her marriage to her? It sounds like the industry that they are involved in had a part in the break up of their marriage. Did either of them ever consider ever getting out of the industry that was straining their marriage? They obviously know exactly what goes on behind the scenes and whether they were involved in it or not is that a very Christian industry to be involved in? It's all about ego when it comes to getting on stage. She's not that stupid to not realize when she gets up on stage guys are lusting after her and want to have sex with her. Wonder how Peter felt reading posts about guys wanting to fuk his wife. Would Jessica ever consider giving up the sport to save her marriage? Maybe she has, but one of the first things she did was address her fans. To me that says a lot about where her priorities are. At the end of the day we all get old and our looks fade and all we have left hopefully is someone at our side who we love. You reap what you sow.

to explain what you say to this kidos you need use their language!,,the whore is fuckin insane! ,, she is a whroe!!! ,, she doenst do work out because she like work out ,, she go to gym for cock! ! !  she is not wife material she is suckin cock material! ,, she is not a woman that can go into conversation about current events and sound half decent ...she is a whore that need to lay in bed open legs and being abused by her fella who came hiom eand wanted food on table and his vodka on the table with it ,, she is not right in head like most americano girls ,, only she is in ths cult...

thats all friends,, end of discussion

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2011, 01:18:16 PM »
I'd LOVE to wax that pussy ! Whew !

newmom

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2011, 01:19:43 PM »
KH300, appreciate what your saying

BUT TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY actually, 3

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2011, 01:21:32 PM »
to explain what you say to this kidos you need use their language!,,the whore is fuckin insane! ,, she is a whroe!!! ,, she doenst do work out because she like work out ,, she go to gym for cock! ! !  she is not wife material she is suckin cock material! ,, she is not a woman that can go into conversation about current events and sound half decent ...she is a whore that need to lay in bed open legs and being abused by her fella who came hiom eand wanted food on table and his vodka on the table with it ,, she is not right in head like most americano girls ,, only she is in ths cult...

thats all friends,, end of discussion

gh15 approved

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Sounds like she mighta Rejected you before GH
or the very least acted like a stuck up C U N T in your presence

either way, ALL woman are Cock Sucking Whores  ;D   well except for my Ma of course

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2011, 01:22:06 PM »
*I was told by the pastor that married Peter and I (Pastor Michael Wenger http://www.strongholdministries.com) that the Lord spoke to him and told him that I should take a pen and piece of paper and write, not think about what I was writing but let the Holy Spirit guide me. He said that God would speak to me.

I was nervous about doing this, but I took his word and began to write…I started off feeling cautious and over thinking things, but all of a sudden my hand started to fly over the paper and before I knew it I was done writing, but I had no clue what I had just written.
This is what I wrote:

"March on.
You are a soldier and warrior of God and you will lead others and be an inspiration.
You have SO much more to give and you have been held back.
Gifts have been given to you and you must serve.
I am God.
Trust
Trust"

You may not believe in God, but I know in my heart, mind, soul, and the very depth of my being that this was a direct message from God. He said, “I am God”!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOLLLLLLLLL

that bitch is a complete psychopath, no shit that liliputnam wanted to bang some other hoes with a retarded wife like that

he probably couldn't even listen to the bullshit that was comming out of her fucking mouth

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2011, 01:24:12 PM »
KH300, appreciate what your saying

BUT TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY actually, 3

Looks like Petie is in a denial or simply doesn't give a shit

http://www.myspace.com/pumpputnam

newmom

« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2011, 01:24:25 PM »
Jessica Paxson Putnam went from being "married" to "single."
5 hours ago · Like ·

newmom

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2011, 01:26:47 PM »
oh shit

Peter Putnam
Looking forward to a whole week spending everyday with my baby.
July 18 at 8:31am via Android

Dennis Galan U gonna be goin by the gym later on.
July 18 at 1:29pm

Tammy DuBose-Wyatt You're such a loving and kind husband P!
July 18 at 3:10pm

Peter Putnam
Enjoying a beautiful day in the inner harbour with my "someone special".
July 16 at 2:25pm via Android
Veronica Lansden likes this.

Peter Putnam
Reunited with my "someone special".

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2011, 01:26:58 PM »
WTF!!
*I was told by the pastor that married Peter and I (Pastor Michael Wenger http://www.strongholdministries.com) that the Lord spoke to him and told him that I should take a pen and piece of paper and write, not think about what I was writing but let the Holy Spirit guide me. He said that God would speak to me.

I was nervous about doing this, but I took his word and began to write…I started off feeling cautious and over thinking things, but all of a sudden my hand started to fly over the paper and before I knew it I was done writing, but I had no clue what I had just written.
This is what I wrote:

"March on.
You are a soldier and warrior of God and you will lead others and be an inspiration.
You have SO much more to give and you have been held back.
Gifts have been given to you and you must serve.
I am God.
Trust
Trust"

You may not believe in God, but I know in my heart, mind, soul, and the very depth of my being that this was a direct message from God. He said, “I am God”!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOLLLLLLLLL

that bitch is a complete psychopath, no shit that liliputnam wanted to bang some other hoes with a retarded wife like that

he probably couldn't even listen to the bullshit that was comming out of her fucking mouth

WOW!! Mr. Putnum musta wanted out... no way anyone would wanna stick around and hear this Whore blab on and on about GOD LORD and Soldier Warriors

I bet she screamed out OH GOD LORD YES GIVE ME MORE,  every time he stabbed her twat and blasted her with Dick Snot all over her face

Stavios

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2011, 01:30:20 PM »
actually she is the kind of whore that likes to be chocked and slapped and have her hair pulled and get spitted on also

kind of like the "women" cops

MOST of them.

all fucked up in the head

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2011, 01:30:57 PM »

newmom

« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2011, 01:31:29 PM »
oh come on fellas

so she believes in god, nothing wrong with that. Peter I'm sure knew all this before they got married. Not taking sides but cut her a little slack

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2011, 01:31:53 PM »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Sounds like she mighta Rejected you before GH
or the very least acted like a stuck up C U N T in your presence

either way, ALL woman are Cock Sucking Whores  ;D   well except for my Ma of course

do you realy think a whore can reject me ,, read the bible...i dont let them even open their mouth and already in the pussy ,, again my pupils dig through bible all day long....posting about that whore are there including prediction to when it ends...it lasted exatly same time i said then ,,

she is a whore...no god no balonie,, a whore that been abused in younger years,,,a thicker americano girl that found gymnasium and hormones as the way into cocks hearts...

very simple ,, my pupils will bring up bible quotes most likely in other postings they will make

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2011, 01:32:30 PM »
I've never understood how such an advanced socio-economic country like the USA produces such warped religious Christian nutjobs - I can understand them being a bit fanatical in places like Afghanistan and Somalia because they're still living in the dark ages, but the US? This woman sounds like a lunatic.  

Stavios

« Reply #68 on: July 22, 2011, 01:33:09 PM »
oh come on fellas

so she believes in god, nothing wrong with that. Peter I'm sure knew all this before they got married. Not taking sides but cut her a little slack

no, she believes she was POSSESSED by god and that god made her write a "poem" that basically tells her to dump his googly-eye husband

that my friend, is fucked up

newmom

« Reply #69 on: July 22, 2011, 01:33:48 PM »
if anyone needs to get bashed, what about the chicky that KNEW he was married but still saw him??She's no angel either

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 22, 2011, 01:34:33 PM »
do you realy think a whore can reject me ,, read the bible...i dont let them even open their mouth and already in the pussy ,, again my pupils dig through bible all day long....posting about that whore are there including prediction to when it ends...it lasted exatly same time i said then ,,

she is a whore...no god no balonie,, a whore that been abused in younger years,,,a thicker americano girl that found gymnasium and hormones as the way into cocks hearts...

very simple ,, my pupils will bring up bible quotes most likely in other postings they will make

gh15 approved

HAHAHAH you crack me up Gh15.... Whatever i can make out in your post.... Is pure gold man ....  :D

Stavios

« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2011, 01:35:14 PM »
if anyone needs to get bashed, what about the chicky that KNEW he was married but still saw him??She's no angel either

nobody is

newmom

« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2011, 01:35:50 PM »
nobody is

amen to that (no pun intended).

Stavios

« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2011, 01:36:12 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2011, 01:37:57 PM »
fella is as ugly as it can be ,, his physiqe is one of the worst on even amatuer stage ,, what girl?? that wife of his is a whore,, the end,, look at the whore from head to toe...ALL FAKE HAIR NAILS WITH THE WHITE FRENCH QUARE TIP BALONIE,, FAKE TAN ,, EVEN THE NOSE LOOK FAKE ITS NOT BUT ITS THAT UGLY TYPE OF NOSE YOU DONT WANT ON A WHORE ITS NOT SMALL LIKE CUTE GIRLS SHOUDL HAVE,, SHE IS FAKE LOOKING AS SIMPLE AS THAT,, FAKE WHORES ALWAYS WANT COCKS ,, THEY NEVER GET SATISFIED BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS THINK THE NEIBOR GRASS IS GREENER,, OR IN THIS GENERATION LANGUAGE THE NEIBOR COCK! IS BIGGER! WHORES THINK IN SIZE TERMS NOT IN ANY OTHER TERMS ,,SIZE OF MONEY SIZE OF COCK SIZE OF TRUCK ...AND YES IT ALWAYS GOT TO BE TRUCK ,, SIZE OF ANYTHING,, THAT FELLA PETER DOESNT EVEN LOOK LIKE PROFEISIONAL I CAN ASSURE YOU SHE WAS HIS EVERYTHING,, BUT ! SHE IS A WHORE! AND REST IS HISTORY ,, AS SAID IN BIBLE

gh15 approved
fallen angel