Author Topic: Jon Delarosa and Victor Martinez one week before the USAs - video  (Read 10945 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
Re: Jon Delarosa and Victor Martinez one week before the USAs - video
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2011, 05:27:44 AM »
Resorting to irony in hopes of dismissing a good post. I'd say you're witty. But not witty enough to adress the fact that Pro Bbing seems sponsored either by crooks selling bogus supplements or schmoes. BTW, how do you make a living, Chick? That will "spell" it as you asked earlier.

I make a living in the business of bodybuilding, as a Weider athlete, as a spokesman for supplement companies and retailers, as a MC of events...

not quite sure what has your panties in a bunch about that, but have at it my friend....so, just what is that supposed to " spell" out?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2011, 05:47:46 AM »
Neither are gay, but I'm sure that there is an equal amount of gays in both....besides, with names like " tight end" and " wide receiver" and a quarterback receiving the ol pigskin as he's palming another mans balls...

first of all, what kind of hand offs are you used to?  you know damn well there's no ball cupping during snaps.  yes, there is a gentle glide down the scrotum of the center while getting in position, but that's just a couple guys playing a sport.

i will give you credit for the point of grapefruit fucking being much more mild than killing, robbing, raping, etc.  but those in pro sports convincted of such sports are usually ridiculed and often are ousted out of the league (sans Michael Vick, i don't know how he's still in it).  The grapefruit fucker is the "face" of bodybuilding, as was Victor a couple years ago.  Remember he was freshly out of his drug conviction when he won the Arnold?

Speaking of that kid idolizing Victor, I also knew Michael Jordan had a gambling problem and fucked around on his wife constantly, yet to this day i'm ignoring that fact.  Most kids idol worship will blind them to the reality, no matter how much research is available to them.

I realize there's hundreds of pro cards out there, and you never hear about 99% of them, because they're for the most part normal dudes who enjoy doing it.  But the couple dozen or so that always fuck shit up (usually the dozen that do shows on a consistent basis) smear the rest of it.

Also, i've never seen a guy in a trenchcoat masturbating in the back row at a baseball game.
Deep Tissue Massage

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2011, 06:07:50 AM »

Also, i've never seen a guy in a trenchcoat masturbating in the back row at a baseball game.

Chick will tell you that you haven't been to the good ones.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2011, 06:10:33 AM »
I make a living in the business of bodybuilding, as a Weider athlete, as a spokesman for supplement companies and retailers, as a MC of events...

not quite sure what has your panties in a bunch about that, but have at it my friend....so, just what is that supposed to " spell" out?

There's a little saying out there: "Don't bite the hand that feeds you". Are you familiar with it?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2011, 06:42:26 AM »
There's a little saying out there: "Don't bite the hand that feeds you". Are you familiar with it?

there are lots of little sayings out there...how is this one relevant in any way, or to me?

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2011, 10:54:30 AM »

The most ridiculous portion of this video is when this kid states that during his shift he diligently carries around a cooler with various meals and water in order to stay on top of his dietary needs.  That is bullshit.  There is no need to be that anal about meals when you are on the amount of drugs that these guys are using.

First of all it was ME who said that he carried his cooler around. I based that comment on my observations only.

Second, his statement alone shows that you don't know what you are talking about. Have you personally done this? Have you taken drugs, not been diligent about your diet and won a national level show?

Until you have done that you are "talking out of your ass", as we used to say in Philly.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2011, 02:12:28 AM »
First of all it was ME who said that he carried his cooler around. I based that comment on my observations only.

Second, his statement alone shows that you don't know what you are talking about. Have you personally done this? Have you taken drugs, not been diligent about your diet and won a national level show?

Until you have done that you are "talking out of your ass", as we used to say in Philly.
What a hero.  ::)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2011, 05:25:51 PM »
What a hero.  ::)

Hero schmeero. It's the fucking truth.