Author Topic: The Dreaded "Cellulite"  (Read 3851 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
The Dreaded "Cellulite"
« on: August 04, 2011, 10:16:32 AM »
How lean do you ladies have to get to lose it?

I'm thinking about doing a bikini competitoin Oct 29....so I have about 10-12 weeks to prep if I decide to do it.  I'm not sure yet.

I'm actually loving my body shape right now....but I have a few "dimples" in my ass.....not really cellulite but that's what we'll call it for now.

However even when I'm 15-20 pounds lighter than now, I still have them....very few but I wouldn't want to go on stage with them.

I don't want to go on stage too lean either because I'm not doing figure.

Any advice?

I'm pretty sure this is mostly genetic/hormonal because I'm not fat and I've never been fat.

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: The Dreaded "Cellulite"
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 06:19:01 PM »
no matter how lean you get it won't go away.  sorry

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 09:47:34 PM »
no matter how lean you get it won't go away.  sorry

No....I've seen it disappear when I did figure.

I just need a bit of higher bodyfat at bikini.

Why do you say that?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 06:37:07 AM »
How lean do you ladies have to get to lose it?

I'm thinking about doing a bikini competitoin Oct 29....so I have about 10-12 weeks to prep if I decide to do it.  I'm not sure yet.

I'm actually loving my body shape right now....but I have a few "dimples" in my ass.....not really cellulite but that's what we'll call it for now.

However even when I'm 15-20 pounds lighter than now, I still have them....very few but I wouldn't want to go on stage with them.

I don't want to go on stage too lean either because I'm not doing figure.

Any advice?

I'm pretty sure this is mostly genetic/hormonal because I'm not fat and I've never been fat.

I think I've read about 80+% of women have cellulite whether they were ever fat or not.

I did one figure show and felt like "something" was still back there, but after putting on the pro tan you couldn't really see it.  I didn't have my bodyfat taken but someone told me it was probably between 10 and 12%. 

My advice would be if it only goes away when you are as lean as you were for figure, just get that lean again...bikini girls don't flex on stage, right?  If you don't flex you won't look too lean.

Is that pic you posted from a figure show?
R

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 06:44:15 AM »
I think I've read about 80+% of women have cellulite whether they were ever fat or not.

I did one figure show and felt like "something" was still back there, but after putting on the pro tan you couldn't really see it.  I didn't have my bodyfat taken but someone told me it was probably between 10 and 12%. 

My advice would be if it only goes away when you are as lean as you were for figure, just get that lean again...bikini girls don't flex on stage, right?  If you don't flex you won't look too lean.

Is that pic you posted from a figure show?

That pic is from a figure show!

It never occured to me that protan coudl possibly hide that. I think I am going to do the show...it will be 12 weeks of dieting so we'll see how it goes. I'll start dieting anyways and see if I can get close enough to bikini fat level to compete. Perhaps I didn't give myself enought ime...I don't kow.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 06:50:16 AM »
That pic is from a figure show!

It never occured to me that protan coudl possibly hide that. I think I am going to do the show...it will be 12 weeks of dieting so we'll see how it goes. I'll start dieting anyways and see if I can get close enough to bikini fat level to compete. Perhaps I didn't give myself enought ime...I don't kow.

Might as well start dieting w/the intention of doing the show.  My main concern in doing my show was the cellulite.  Pretty much couldn't see it w/the pro tan although I did a photoshoot the day before and it was not really cellulite at that point, but there was "something."  Pro tan helped a lot imo.

Do you have a little more muscle at this time? 

R

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 10:20:21 AM »
Might as well start dieting w/the intention of doing the show.  My main concern in doing my show was the cellulite.  Pretty much couldn't see it w/the pro tan although I did a photoshoot the day before and it was not really cellulite at that point, but there was "something."  Pro tan helped a lot imo.

Do you have a little more muscle at this time? 

I certainly do! Or at least I think I do. I will know when I lean down for sure. I seem to have more muscle but sometimes I feel I don't have as much strength oddly enough.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 04:17:25 PM »
if yours goes away then you are lucky.  Many times cellulite (true cellulite) is a structural change in the skin that will/could get worse with dieting.  You should post a pic...for research purposes

;D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 05:34:45 PM »
if yours goes away then you are lucky.  Many times cellulite (true cellulite) is a structural change in the skin that will/could get worse with dieting.  You should post a pic...for research purposes

;D

I think I have dimples more than actual cellulite.

I'm actually seriously considering posting a pic of my ass but I have to decide if I'm ready for the razzing I will get when it ends up in the gossip section. The pic will be used continually forever to haze me. Even in ten years if I have a perfect ass that pic will come back to haunt me. I haven't decided if I'm ready for that. Posting that skinny fat pic was bad enough...I knew what to expect for sure but a dimply ass on a bodybuilding board....hard to live down.

Most women wont' post off season pics...I don't mind but I am alone in doing so for sure. We all only want to post our best pics but I could use an honest critique of my body 12 weeks out from the show.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 08:31:06 AM »
I think I have dimples more than actual cellulite.

I'm actually seriously considering posting a pic of my ass but I have to decide if I'm ready for the razzing I will get when it ends up in the gossip section. The pic will be used continually forever to haze me. Even in ten years if I have a perfect ass that pic will come back to haunt me. I haven't decided if I'm ready for that. Posting that skinny fat pic was bad enough...I knew what to expect for sure but a dimply ass on a bodybuilding board....hard to live down.

Most women wont' post off season pics...I don't mind but I am alone in doing so for sure. We all only want to post our best pics but I could use an honest critique of my body 12 weeks out from the show.

If you want an honest critique and decide against posting, you can PM your pics to me.  I will not share them.

And though you are correct that any pic posted could be used at any time in the future to haze you, most people here seem to give props to those that transform their physique.

You might find these pics motivating:

R

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 09:06:31 AM »
I have to ask.....were those pics before and after for the same prep? Or were they different years?

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 02:25:07 PM »
I have to ask.....were those pics before and after for the same prep? Or were they different years?

Sorry, I don't know.
R

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 09:21:13 AM »
You might find these pics motivating:

I cannot stand before and afters posted like this.  Looks like a fucking supplement ad.

1. Why is her hair pulled back
2. No makeup
3. No fake nails
4. No tan

on and on...

She is already in great shape in the staged "before" picture.  You can see her abs, and of course in the "after pic" she is doing a turn with the stomach held in, instead of straight forward with stomach pressed out.

So sorry, not much change, the girl was already in shape, just dropped a tiny bit of fat and water.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 09:23:29 AM »
Hmmm.....you think there isn't much difference?

If you look at her arms you'll see they are alot leaner in contest condition.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 10:21:34 AM »

If you look at her arms you'll see they are alot leaner in contest condition.

Yes.  Looks like she dropped about ~15 pounds of fat imo.
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 12:18:22 PM »
big difference imo.  I agree i would like to see the same coloring and same poses, but still a definate difference. 

don't worry about razzing, critics are just haters