Author Topic: Rick Perry's College Transcript: A Lot Of Cs And Ds  (Read 7025 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Rick Perry's College Transcript: A Lot Of Cs And Ds
« Reply #75 on: August 08, 2011, 08:46:45 AM »
5 of my friends moves to Dallas area and love it.   Said they will never step foot in NYC again.   5 goombahs went down there opened a resturant and doing fine.  

Another surgeon friend of mine moved his practice down there - loves it too.  

HAHAHAHAHAHA.. OFF SELF

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: August 08, 2011, 08:48:04 AM »
Well I think that is a different beast. After her poor showings on Katie Couric and her, in my opinion, abysmal debate, she was already seen in a bad light.

The grades just added to that.

Perry, however, seems capable.

Obama might have been a straight A student, but it hasn't helped the country one bit.

Right now we are just as fucked as we were when he took office.

Palin helped alaska get a AAA rating, Obama caused ours to be lowered.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: August 08, 2011, 08:49:20 AM »
Well, that's the story Biden had given and records show it was expunged.  But I've never been a fan of Biden because for the most part, he's a career politician and yes man along with his continued draft dodging.  He's spent over 40 years being a politician.  But at least he does a great job in staying out of Obama's way and being a someone who has great negotiating authority

LMAO!    Yeah, he did a bang up job with the stim bill alright.    ::)

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: August 08, 2011, 08:54:04 AM »

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2011, 09:06:30 AM »

Palin helped alaska get a AAA rating, Obama caused ours to be lowered.
During her second term as mayor, Palin proposed and promoted the construction of a municipal sports center to be financed by a 0.5%[45] sales tax increase and $14.7  million bond issue.[63] Voters approved the measure by a 20 vote margin and the Wasilla Multi-Use Sports Complex (later named the Curtis D. Menard Memorial Sports Center) was built on time and under budget. However, the city spent an additional $1.3 million because of an eminent domain lawsuit caused by the failure to obtain clear title to the property before beginning construction.[63] The city's long-term debt grew from about $1 million to $25 million

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2011, 09:16:25 AM »

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: August 08, 2011, 10:00:28 AM »
Because the answer is what I said.

They don't mean shit.

True. You were the only one to respond correctly.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #82 on: August 08, 2011, 12:34:54 PM »
::)  that's always the case isn't it...  that's a hell of a special card you have there.  You can demand we talk about Obama at any time and pull out your special "liberal hypocrisy" pass. ::)

how much oil is there in Chicago?

You're such a fucking shit head.  really you are...

I don't give a fucking rats ass if you talk about Obama's grades or records or whatever.  Listen asshole, why can't you just talk about that and if Bay or whoever wants to talk about Perry, fine. But you can't do that can you?  You have to insist that it's about Obama.  You have to call it a double standard if Bay didn't talk about Obama's records ::)

I've actually changed my mind.  I'm going to vote to re-elect Obama.  I can't stand him but I'm just dying to see what your block looks like after your fucking massive head explodes.

Haha.

33386 is actually driving people to vote for Obama now.

Priceless. The guys spends every waking moment bashing the President and now he is getting the exact opposite of the result he wants.

BWAHAHAHAHA..   The sound of his ovaries popping under the heel of reality is deafening. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 08, 2011, 12:37:20 PM »

BWAHAHAHAHA..   The sound of his ovaries popping under the heel of reality is deafening. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 08, 2011, 12:38:47 PM »
Meltdown.

You were in meltdown mode three weeks ago when I left, and still in it when I return.

Carry on chump.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 08, 2011, 12:39:19 PM »
Meltdown.

You were in meltdown mode three weeks ago when I left, and still in it when I return.

Carry on chump.

Yeah for sure - of the fucking nation! 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #86 on: August 08, 2011, 12:44:21 PM »
So the dozens of threads crying about OB's college records and now Perry had "C" and "D"?  Again, it didn't matter then and it doesn't matter now.     ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 08, 2011, 12:51:50 PM »
So the dozens of threads crying about OB's college records and now Perry had "C" and "D"?  Again, it didn't matter then and it doesn't matter now.     ::)

Here is the difference -

1.  No one claims Perry is some sort intellectual genius.

2.  Obama douches claimed, and still claim that part of his qualifications were some alleged legal scholarship and brilliance, which is bogus and always has been an absolute joke and farce needed to substitute his lack of any other qualifications for office. 

3.  Before his election, many in the media and those who voted for this jerkoff claimed he would be one of the smarted POTUS' of all time based on his alleged intellectual brilliance.  Again, based on what? 

4.  Any questions put to obama voters about these issues was met with personal attacks, derision, etc. 

5.  Perry actually has a record to run on so his grades are meaningless.  his record speaks for itself. 

6.  Obama had no record at all and his supproters asked us to take it on faith that he was brilliant and smart.  Again - in light of having no record, based on what?   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #88 on: August 08, 2011, 12:56:54 PM »
Here is the difference -

1.  No one claims Perry is some sort intellectual genius.

2.  Obama douches claimed, and still claim that part of his qualifications were some alleged legal scholarship and brilliance, which is bogus and always has been an absolute joke and farce needed to substitute his lack of any other qualifications for office. 

3.  Before his election, many in the media and those who voted for this jerkoff claimed he would be one of the smarted POTUS' of all time based on his alleged intellectual brilliance.  Again, based on what? 

4.  Any questions put to obama voters about these issues was met with personal attacks, derision, etc. 

5.  Perry actually has a record to run on so his grades are meaningless.  his record speaks for itself. 

6.  Obama had no record at all and his supproters asked us to take it on faith that he was brilliant and smart.  Again - in light of having no record, based on what?   

If OB wasn't claiming he was a genius you can't blame him fro other people doing so.  that being said, Harvard is a real bitch to get into.  So unless he some how bought their entrance people off i don't see how anyone could say he isn't at least smart. 

Unfortunately, intelligence is only a small part of having the ability to get things done. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 08, 2011, 12:57:55 PM »

Obama's does.  We should all just ignore Perry's.*

(* According to logic from a truly fractured brain and delusional tool bag. )

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2011, 01:00:20 PM »
If OB wasn't claiming he was a genius you can't blame him fro other people doing so.  that being said, Harvard is a real bitch to get into.  So unless he some how bought their entrance people off i don't see how anyone could say he isn't at least smart. 

Unfortunately, intelligence is only a small part of having the ability to get things done. 

He got in to Harvard as a favor to a Saudi prince.   Here is proof.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2011, 01:01:26 PM »
And then as a favor.... Harvard just graduated him in the top 10%?

Jealous little thing aren't you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2011, 01:01:56 PM »
Obama's does.  We should all just ignore Perry's.*

(* According to logic from a truly fractured brain and delusional tool bag. )

Perry has a record - which is that Texas is doing better than most other states.  

Bama had no record before taking office - and is now showing how awful he is.  

Hope that helps.   remember - you voted for this.  Thank you for you contribution to the collapse of the nation.    

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2011, 01:16:40 PM »
He got in to Harvard as a favor to a Saudi prince.   Here is proof.   

I'm going to start billing you for time wasted with stupid videos.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #94 on: August 08, 2011, 01:17:24 PM »
Meltdown.

Carry on chump.
We're coming up on the three year anniversary.

Our little slugger never quits.
G

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 08, 2011, 01:21:09 PM »
I'm going to start billing you for time wasted with stupid videos.

+1

Now you see why no one on the board hardly even bothers to watch his spam crap on here anymore.  No wonder he has to beg and plead "watch the clip" over and over.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 08, 2011, 01:22:51 PM »
Right - cause the lawyer who lobbied for the Saudis' to get obama into Harvard is making it up.   ::)  ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 08, 2011, 01:25:17 PM »
He seems to be a helluva better lawyer than the one you pretend to be.  Not only did he get Harvard to accept Obama, but he got Harvard to graduate him in the top 10%.

Bet that lawyer didn't run around deflecting, talking out of his ass, avoiding questions and in general turning the courthouse into a circus act.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 08, 2011, 01:27:39 PM »
He seems to be a helluva better lawyer than the one you pretend to be.  Not only did he get Harvard to accept Obama, but he got Harvard to graduate him in the top 10%.

Bet that lawyer didn't run around deflecting, talking out of his ass, avoiding questions and in general turning the courthouse into a circus act.

Really?  show me one case or written decision you can ever cite from obama's legal careeer?  how about one legal article or work?  Even one will do. 

Just one. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2011, 01:27:45 PM »
Right - cause the lawyer who lobbied for the Saudis' to get obama into Harvard is making it up.   ::)  ::)
I think that guy was having problems remebering what he said 10 seconds ago.  He kept forgetting what he was talking about lol...