Author Topic: Can someone tell me what a postwhore is?  (Read 18314 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Can someone tell me what a postwhore is?
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2011, 10:46:43 AM »
it's not about quantity of threads. Starting a ton of threads and then bumping those threads until someone replies is not the only way to contribute to this board.

I'll admit it's fun arguing with you because when proven wrong you fail to admit it and resort to name calling. Or you just save the time and start at the name calling.

But you are a postwhore. And this is coming from a guy who has at least 5000 posts just on the gayer than thread.

Wow, 5000 posts on the gayer than gay thread is gayer than 4999 posts on the gayer than gay thread. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2011, 10:47:29 AM »
it's not about quantity of threads. Starting a ton of threads and then bumping those threads until someone replies is not the only way to contribute to this board.

I'll admit it's fun arguing with you because when proven wrong you fail to admit it and resort to name calling. Or you just save the time and start at the name calling.

But you are a postwhore. And this is coming from a guy who has at least 5000 posts just on the gayer than thread.

That's fine - but for Hugo to attack me, who adds nothing to this thread but the occasional profanity laden rambling bs, is bullshit.

No one is stopping him, you, mal, or anyone else from adding to this forum.  

What was the last thread lurker started?  oh thats' right - he only posts insults.   Same for garebear, same for others, etc.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2011, 10:59:06 AM »
That's fine - but for Hugo to attack me, who adds nothing to this thread but the occasional profanity laden rambling bs, is bullshit.
No one is stopping him, you, mal, or anyone else from adding to this forum.  
What was the last thread lurker started?  oh thats' right - he only posts insults.   Same for garebear, same for others, etc.  
this isn't a personal attack.  And don't bitch about me calling you an asshole when you get just as insulting with almost everyone you disagree with.  You often start threads out with an insult posted at the bottom of your post.  Like liberals are going to jump right in there after being called pieces of fucking shit lol...

It's quality, not quantity.  I'll post something when it's something I think is important rather than post a million angles to the same subject day after day.  Oh, and I'm so sorry you don't feel my post count on this board counts as any kind of contribution.  I guess my 19563 posts here doesn't mean much to your 59228 hahahaha....  really, wow, 59228 posts in political!  no doubt you are a special kinda contribution to the board lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2011, 11:02:20 AM »
this isn't a personal attack.  And don't bitch about me calling you an asshole when you get just as insulting with almost everyone you disagree with.  You often start threads out with an insult posted at the bottom of your post.  Like liberals are going to jump right in there after being called pieces of fucking shit lol...

It's quality, not quantity.  I'll post something when it's something I think is important rather than post a million angles to the same subject day after day.  Oh, and I'm so sorry you don't feel my post count on this board counts as any kind of contribution.  I guess my 19563 posts here doesn't mean much to your 59228 hahahaha....  really, wow, 59228 posts in political!  no doubt you are a special kinda contribution to the board lol...

Yeah - quality   - funny how it seems to be months and months between itself.  And then attack me for helping keeping this forum going. 

Please bump the last "quality" thread you started. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2011, 11:10:11 AM »
Yeah - quality   - funny how it seems to be months and months between itself.  And then attack me for helping keeping this forum going. 

Please bump the last "quality" thread you started. 
You think this board only goes because of you.  You don't stop to think that others might post more on a board that is not dominated by one person?  You're upset because I've been enjoying my summer while you're stuck in your urban cave unwilling to take even a week off for fear the board will fall apart?  You need help.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2011, 11:18:26 AM »
plus, I don't exactly have a lot to post on right now.  Since I've become angry with so much of what the dems are doing there isn't much i'm interested in supporting they way they are doing things and since i've become angry with Obama you've usually got all of those angles covered asap.  I'm kinda in political limbo right now.  I can talk about Ron Paul and I do!  If I or anyone bitches about a republican the thread gets dominated with comments about obama or other dems who I also don't like anyway.  I post on tsa bullshit when I see it happen, stuff like that.  I read the board and respond to people's complaints when they make them to me but I guess all of that means nothing to you.  I guess I need to be more like you and just post whore then count it as a contribution.

Listen up kiddies, if you repeat the same shit over and over, you too can have 60,000 posts on politcal and be a contributor!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 09, 2011, 11:37:15 AM »
plus, I don't exactly have a lot to post on right now.  Since I've become angry with so much of what the dems are doing there isn't much i'm interested in supporting they way they are doing things and since i've become angry with Obama you've usually got all of those angles covered asap.  I'm kinda in political limbo right now.  I can talk about Ron Paul and I do!  If I or anyone bitches about a republican the thread gets dominated with comments about obama or other dems who I also don't like anyway.  I post on tsa bullshit when I see it happen, stuff like that.  I read the board and respond to people's complaints when they make them to me but I guess all of that means nothing to you.  I guess I need to be more like you and just post whore then count it as a contribution.

Listen up kiddies, if you repeat the same shit over and over, you too can have 60,000 posts on politcal and be a contributor!!!

Meltdown from guilt ridden obama voter feeling small portion of responsibility for the collapse of the nation.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: August 09, 2011, 11:40:27 AM »

Meltdown from guilt ridden obama voter feeling small portion of responsibility for the collapse of the nation.   

Fine.. but did you see my thread on Lybia

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 09, 2011, 11:41:17 AM »
Fine.. but did you see my thread on Lybia

Please bump it - dont remember seeing it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2011, 11:42:32 AM »

LOL...  whatever...  where the guilt in my post?  I'm just saying I don't have as much to post on as I once had.  How is that guilt?  You meltdown if anyone posts anything negative against a republican and you've got the bash dems covered instantly as soon as something happens...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2011, 11:43:14 AM »
LOL...  whatever...  where the guilt in my post?  I'm just saying I don't have as much to post on as I once had.  How is that guilt?  You meltdown if anyone posts anything negative against a republican and you've got the bash dems covered instantly as soon as something happens...

Fine, but did you see my thread on "urban youths"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2011, 11:43:49 AM »

Please show me one post defending bush or boehner.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2011, 11:46:58 AM »
Please show me one post defending bush or boehner.   
what the hell does that have to do with what I just said?  nothing...

But since you ask, I can show you many threads where you get pissy if someone else bashes Bush for something.  Call that whatever you want.  I guess you won't say nice things about him but others can't say bad things about him either in your opinion haha... what the hell is that about....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2011, 11:49:23 AM »
what the hell does that have to do with what I just said?  nothing...

But since you ask, I can show you many threads where you get pissy if someone else bashes Bush for something.  Call that whatever you want.  I guess you won't say nice things about him but others can't say bad things about him either in your opinion haha... what the hell is that about....

I get pissy for people bashing Bush in order to defend obama, when obama himself is doing 3x worse under the same policy. 

Agreed. 

Obama = GWB on roids x 10 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2011, 12:21:24 PM »
You think this board only goes because of you.  You don't stop to think that others might post more on a board that is not dominated by one person?  You're upset because I've been enjoying my summer while you're stuck in your urban cave unwilling to take even a week off for fear the board will fall apart?  You need help.

Here is a list of ways to identify a sociopath. This list is from "Profile of a Sociopath." Is is a pretty good list of sociopathic indicators.

Grandiose sense of self
    Pathological lying
    Lack of remorse, shame or guilt
    Shallow emotions
  Inability to interact with reality
    Poor behavioral controls/impulsive nature
    Irresponsibility/unreliability
    Lack of realistic life plan    
    Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
    Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
    Paranoid

Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
    Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
    Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
    Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
    Incapable of real human attachment to another

Anyone posting nonstop 24/7 on the internet has mental problems.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2011, 12:25:42 PM »
And forbid if you don't reply to one of 3333's threads!!!!  There are many of his threads where the first 7 or more posts are all his lol.  Others might bump something once or maybe twice if they think it's real important but ususally let stuff drop away if it doesn't get attention.  Not 3333, he'll keep bumping that fucker until you talk about it.  There countless threads where 3333 does this.  Now that's some serious attention whoring.

LOL!!  He will spend 3 days talking to himself on that thread.

this is my fave...

Beat him on a subject (as i have done many times)
he first trys to play dumb.. argue the the issue down to a mushy mess.. and then when cornered, he gives up and says
"fine   But did you see my thread on the deficit!!!!!!!!

LOL x 2!!!

My favorite is when he gets cornered and given the ol' C()NT P()NT he melts down completely and his queer projections get out of control.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2011, 12:56:09 PM »
I get pissy for people bashing Bush in order to defend obama, when obama himself is doing 3x worse under the same policy. 

Agreed. 

Obama = GWB on roids x 10 
bullshit.  you get bend out of shape and bitch no matter what is said negative against Bush.  You'll instantly turn it into Obama.  Like if I were to start a thread about Bush's stupid wars, you would instantly turn the conversation into Obama's stupid wars even if I didn't say anything about Obama.  Even if someone just brings up how many gaffes Bush did, you have to come to Bush's rescue with an attempt to make Obama look worse.  You defend Bush here more than anyone!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2011, 01:02:21 PM »
bullshit.  you get bend out of shape and bitch no matter what is said negative against Bush.  You'll instantly turn it into Obama.  Like if I were to start a thread about Bush's stupid wars, you would instantly turn the conversation into Obama's stupid wars even if I didn't say anything about Obama.  Even if someone just brings up how many gaffes Bush did, you have to come to Bush's rescue with an attempt to make Obama look worse.  You defend Bush here more than anyone!!!

show me one post. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2011, 01:11:19 PM »
show me one post. 
I don't need to go searching through your posts to know what I said is true.  You prove it, go back and find me one example of someone bitching about Bush where you didn't defend him by making Obama the issue.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2011, 01:14:21 PM »
I don't need to go searching through your posts to know what I said is true.  You prove it, go back and find me one example of someone bitching about Bush where you didn't defend him by making Obama the issue.

Yes you do moron.   Should not be too hard - type in 333386 and George bush  or GWB and see what you get. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2011, 01:19:33 PM »

He has to turned the thread into an Obama bashing no matter what the subject and topic is about.  Hell, this is a tool that cried over how Obama decorated his Xmas tree.  What do you expect?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2011, 01:21:18 PM »
He has to turned the thread into an Obama bashing no matter what the subject and topic is about.  Hell, this is a tool that cried over how Obama decorated his Xmas tree.  What do you expect?

Yes I did, and i now post about how you two morons with your immature and uninformed vote in 2008 helped contribute to the collapse of the nation.   Good job you two. 

Maybe in 2012 you will grow up and not act like love struck 16 y/o w a crush on the HS quarterback. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2011, 01:26:06 PM »
exactly.  and if someone says something bad about bush, you can rest assured 3333 will be right there with examples of how much worse Obama is.  I don't need to search anything to know that.  Especially depending on who types it.  If blacken were to say something about bush, he'd be called a POFS commie and treated to half a dozen photoshoped pics of Obama and Michelle along whith charts... lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2011, 01:29:23 PM »
Yes I did, and i now post about how you two morons with your immature and uninformed vote in 2008 helped contribute to the collapse of the nation.   Good job you two.  

Maybe in 2012 you will grow up and not act like love struck 16 y/o w a crush on the HS quarterback.  
I might register in colorado instead of wyoming this time and vote for Obama.   I gotta see what happens when your head explodes if Obama wins.  Maybe they'll make a park in the path you clear lol...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2011, 01:31:14 PM »
I might register in colorado instead of wyoming this time and vote for Obama.   I gotta see what happens when your head explodes if Obama wins.  Maybe they'll make a park in the path you clear lol...

Good, and after i explode, and you are left to deal with four more years of obama, I am sure you will be thrilled when the nation is in ruins that your only solace in this ctastrophe is that you got one up on me. 

good job bro.