Author Topic: Can someone tell me what a postwhore is?  (Read 18299 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Can someone tell me what a postwhore is?
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2011, 01:31:59 PM »
ooh, I gotta see what that dinking with bob guy does... he'll probably go china syndrome lol...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2011, 01:34:23 PM »
Good, and after i explode, and you are left to deal with four more years of obama, I am sure you will be thrilled when the nation is in ruins that your only solace in this ctastrophe is that you got one up on me. 

good job bro. 
You refuse to see what the real problems are so we're fucked anyway dumbass.  You think someone like mitt is going to come in and put America on the right path, BWHAHAHahahahahaha....  You and half the board are clueless of what really needs done to fix this country and you'd rather spend your time fighting fellow Americans just like they want you to.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2011, 01:35:55 PM »
You refuse to see what the real problems are so we're fucked anyway dumbass.  You think someone like mitt is going to come in and put America on the right path, BWHAHAHahahahahaha....  You and half the board are clueless of what really needs done to fix this country and you'd rather spend your time fighting fellow Americans just like they want you to.

Show me one post knee padding Mitt Romney. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2011, 01:44:43 PM »
Show me one post knee padding Mitt Romney. 
can you read?  Did I say you knee pad Romney?  Is that all you can see from what I said? 

You think anybody on the right would be better than Obama and you will vote for them and you will argue why that vote is better than a vote for Obama.  I don't think it's any difference because almost everyone fails to see what needs to happen to fix America, including mostly almost everyone in both parties.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2011, 01:45:31 PM »
can you read?  Did I say you knee pad Romney?  Is that all you can see from what I said? 

You think anybody on the right would be better than Obama and you will vote for them and you will argue why that vote is better than a vote for Obama.  I don't think it's any difference because almost everyone fails to see what needs to happen to fix America, including mostly almost everyone in both parties.

A convict on death row would be better than Obama and they have my vote.   

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2011, 01:47:14 PM »
but, it's fun to poke fun at 333386; there's no point in 'debating' as none of us are going to change our minds, so might as play with him from time to time.
Plus, it's over a year before the election; save the vitriol for Oct. 2012.
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2011, 02:03:10 PM »
but, it's fun to poke fun at 333386; there's no point in 'debating' as none of us are going to change our minds, so might as play with him from time to time.
Plus, it's over a year before the election; save the vitriol for Oct. 2012.
true... 

3333, you can't make almost 60,000 since the election and not expect to get a little shit for it.  I did a fraction of that in the bush years and I got shit for how much I posted.  People accused me of living on the board and you dwarf anything I did.  You should feel good for how little you get shit considering how much you're devoted to political and bashing Obama.  LOL, I even got accused of taking it all and the board to serious, you also dwarf me on that.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2011, 02:04:21 PM »

A convict on death row would be better than Obama and they have my vote.   

as usual you will avoid any talk of what America really needs.  Maybe it's that you know in those regards, both parties are fucked.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2011, 02:05:29 PM »
true... 

3333, you can't make almost 60,000 since the election and not expect to get a little shit for it.  I did a fraction of that in the bush years and I got shit for how much I posted.  People accused me of living on the board and you dwarf anything I did.  You should feel good for how little you get shit considering how much you're devoted to political and bashing Obama.  LOL, I even got accused of taking it all and the board to serious, you also dwarf me on that.

Negative attention is better than no attention at all. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2011, 02:20:06 PM »
exactly.  and if someone says something bad about bush, you can rest assured 3333 will be right there with examples of how much worse Obama is.  I don't need to search anything to know that.  Especially depending on who types it.  If blacken were to say something about bush, he'd be called a POFS commie and treated to half a dozen photoshoped pics of Obama and Michelle along whith charts... lol...

It doesn't have to even be about Bush.  It could be about Palin, Bachmonster, Perry, Rush, that orange worm off Fragglerock, etc...  no matter WHAT the thread is about, he has to turn it into an Obama is worse bashing thread.

Obama owns his mind so badly.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2011, 02:23:02 PM »
It's not as if I have always attacked you on this board.  Since I turned on Obama in his first year there's plenty we have agreed on.  Don't act all butthurt because you're getting a little shit too.

Let me ask you a question 3333.  Name 3 major things that NEED to happen to set America on the right course.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2011, 02:33:46 PM »

Yes you do moron.   Should not be too hard - type in 333386 and George bush  or GWB and see what you get. 

you say "Bush was good for the majority of his term (6 years) except for the amnesty thing.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2011, 02:36:08 PM »
you should be flattered ! ;)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2011, 02:36:31 PM »
It's not as if I have always attacked you on this board.  Since I turned on Obama in his first year there's plenty we have agreed on.  Don't act all butthurt because you're getting a little shit too.

Let me ask you a question 3333.  Name 3 major things that NEED to happen to set America on the right course.

1.  Balance the Budget and go back on gold standard.  end the Fed.  

2.  Cut 50-75% of all govt (No more drug war, end the EPA, NEA, DEA, ATF, COC, DOL, etc)

3.  End all welfare and enact fair trade deals, not free trade.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2011, 06:50:59 PM »
you've accused me of being a hypocrite on everything I've ever said if a rightwinger was involved.  We'll just totally forget that the majority of people who I've warned and banned here was from righty complaints on people who leaned left.  Well I guess I would rather be a hypocrite than go around totally exaggerating everything out of bias like you do.  Whatever 240 has done in these regards is dwarfed by 3333...  And you also are fully willing to ignore the fact that I wasn't ok with some of the things I accuse 3333 now back when 240 was posting palin threads.  I did warn him not to derail threads but you're ignoring that totally.  And if someone spammed the thread with identical posts I did often clean it up no matter who did it if it became a problem.  I couldn't possibly keep up with 3333 in this regard.  And back then, you guys would go ape shit on 240 and Jag if they posted 6 threads in a short time frame.  YOU ALL SAID THEY WERE SPAMMING THE BOARD.  SO NO TONY, I didn't really have a problem with someone posting 6 lousy threads especially in the hot points of a major election.  3333 fucking dwarfs all of that to the point of total domination of the board.  Hell, I wouldn't even care about any of this stuff, only that it's been non stop year after year since the election!

so yea, I'd rather be a hypocrite than a delusional.
its the reasoning you used that makes you a hypocrite...you said that if ppl dont like the topic the threads fall, well its the same here...

and 240 posted a shit ton more than 6 threads a day and you damn well know it bro...

whats good for the goose is good for the gander, quit your bitching ;)

back then I told you i would do the same thing 240 did and you told me to go ahead...now that someone is you want to complain?

come the fuck on man

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2011, 07:08:54 PM »
its the reasoning you used that makes you a hypocrite...you said that if ppl dont like the topic the threads fall, well its the same here...
no it's not... show me where 240 or Jag kept bumping their own threads 8 times or more until someone replied and did so on a regular basis year after year...  3333 very often does not let his threads fall without staying around a while via his constant bumping.  You address this, and we'll move on the the rest of your post.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2011, 07:11:08 PM »
1.  Balance the Budget and go back on gold standard.  end the Fed.  

2.  Cut 50-75% of all govt (No more drug war, end the EPA, NEA, DEA, ATF, COC, DOL, etc)

3.  End all welfare and enact fair trade deals, not free trade.  

You're listing stuff that does need addressed but not some of the core underlying problems that cause this shit in the first place.  This is a list that makes you feel good about voting republican over dem, not a list that gets at the core problems eating away at America.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2011, 07:16:03 PM »
no it's not... show me where 240 or Jag kept bumping their own threads 8 times or more until someone replied and did so on a regular basis year after year...  3333 very often does not let his threads fall without staying around a while via his constant bumping.  You address this, and we'll move on the the rest of your post.
ok then make a rule about bumping threads more than once a day...

dont complain about the amount of threads started though, when I complained about that your response was taint amount to "tough, deal with it"

so if thats what your complaining about, then guess what?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2011, 07:19:35 PM »
ps there are alot bigger issues...not that any are big, but in comparison to this on the poli board.

you have gare running around SERIOUSLY never contributing shit, trolling 3 and you want to complain about someone posting to much about shit that is political in nature?

really???

lets clear out the trash first then start in on the ppl who actually contribute to the board...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2011, 07:27:34 PM »
ok then make a rule about bumping threads more than once a day...

dont complain about the amount of threads started though, when I complained about that your response was taint amount to "tough, deal with it"

so if thats what your complaining about, then guess what?
I'm not going to make a rule on something like that when there is only one person abusing it.  Once in a while if someone wants to bump a thread they think is really important several times, I'm cool with that.  BUT 3333 does that shit all the fucking time!  Now you gotta admit, that's worth saying it might be over the top a bit.  ya think...  When you do it all the time it's attention whoring bigtime, end of story.

2nd, I'll complain about whatever I want to complain about.  Now I could have been a real dick as mod and just ordered 3333 to do what I want but I didn't do that.  This whole thing is just me starting a thread as a person who posts on political.  I've made no demands on 3333 as mod.  I've set no new rules and I don't intend to.  I'm just airing a bitch that obviously others also see.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2011, 07:31:48 PM »
ps there are alot bigger issues...not that any are big, but in comparison to this on the poli board.

you have gare running around SERIOUSLY never contributing shit, trolling 3 and you want to complain about someone posting to much about shit that is political in nature?

really???

lets clear out the trash first then start in on the ppl who actually contribute to the board...
chill on gare, he's a vet and he does often post with meaning.  Not everyone starts threads.  If someone just wants to comment in other threads, what's the problem with that. 

I've never once recieved a pm letting me know where gare has crossed the line on political.  Nobody has ever came to me and said, dude, this guy is a problem.  If you see things he's doing, you have to fucking pm me over it.  The mods like to have a record incase shit has to go to Ron.  It's always been like this and nobody has ever sent me a pm on gare.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2011, 07:32:29 PM »
I'm not going to make a rule on something like that when there is only one person abusing it.  Once in a while if someone wants to bump a thread they think is really important several times, I'm cool with that.  BUT 3333 does that shit all the fucking time!  Now you gotta admit, that's worth saying it might be over the top a bit.  ya think...  When you do it all the time it's attention whoring bigtime, end of story.

2nd, I'll complain about whatever I want to complain about.  Now I could have been a real dick as mod and just ordered 3333 to do what I want but I didn't do that.  This whole thing is just me starting a thread as a person who posts on political.  I've made no demands on 3333 as mod.  I've set no new rules and I don't intend to.  I'm just airing a bitch that obviously others also see.
If their bumping the thread more than once a day I can agree with that. I dont see a problem with a rule limiting threads to one bump a day, I think thats very reasonable.

you dont have a leg to stand on in regards to the amount of threads started bro, NOT A FUKING SINGLE LEG!!!

you were perfectly fine with 240 starting 10-20 threads a day about palin and mccain about the stupidest shit(palins baby, mccain and apple sauce, lip stick etc...)

you could have and I garuntee you there would have been a holy movement to get you demodded again. moderators are supposed to be even handed in the modding broham, not biased.

you can complain about him starting to many threads, Ill be there everytime to call you a hypocrite ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2011, 07:36:00 PM »
chill on gare, he's a vet and he does often post with meaning.  Not everyone starts threads.  If someone just wants to comment in other threads, what's the problem with that. 

I've never once recieved a pm letting me know where gare has crossed the line on political.  Nobody has ever came to me and said, dude, this guy is a problem.  If you see things he's doing, you have to fucking pm me over it.  The mods like to have a record incase shit has to go to Ron.  It's always been like this and nobody has ever sent me a pm on gare.
LOL in terms of his posting i dont care if he is a vet...he is a troll as well

bro go back over his poli board posts and tell me this man doesnt troll more than anything...::)

like ive always said bro I prefer to keep our shit in house b/c we more than any other board on here have a group of dedicated posters(some of which post exclusively on the poli board). Nobody else knows our business like we do, and therefor someones opinion outside of that board really isnt going to take into account everything.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2011, 07:40:03 PM »
If their bumping the thread more than once a day I can agree with that. I dont see a problem with a rule limiting threads to one bump a day, I think thats very reasonable.

you dont have a leg to stand on in regards to the amount of threads started bro, NOT A FUKING SINGLE LEG!!!

you were perfectly fine with 240 starting 10-20 threads a day about palin and mccain about the stupidest shit(palins baby, mccain and apple sauce, lip stick etc...)

you could have and I garuntee you there would have been a holy movement to get you demodded again. moderators are supposed to be even handed in the modding broham, not biased.
you can complain about him starting to many threads, Ill be there everytime to call you a hypocrite ;)
Let's get some facts right first.  I'm going to address this, but first I want you to go back and give me a layout of how many posts 240 was posting about palin each day. You've bitched about is so much and so often I think we need a clear count of what he was posting on Palin per day.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2011, 08:13:41 PM »
tony, where are all these palin threads you keep talking about?  I remember him posting on Palin but I think you've blown it up into an epic story that never happend.  each time you mention it, his daily thread count goes up... Now you're up to saying he posted 10 to 20 times a day on palin... I'm fucking sick of you constantly expanding this beyond what it was.  Show me all of these Palin threads.  It should not be hard if he posted on palin 10 to 20 times per day during the election lol...