Author Topic: You all have to check out this show called Picker Sisters  (Read 907 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You all have to check out this show called Picker Sisters
« on: August 16, 2011, 08:03:06 PM »
It has to be one of the most annoying shows ever.  It's so annoying it's scary.  It's like trying to sit there while someone is scratching a chalk board for 30 minutes.  It sounds good, watch two babes crawling around junk but ends with you just wanting to see somebody kick them in the pussy lol...  It's just wrong.  Very annoying bitches.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: You all have to check out this show called Picker Sisters
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 08:10:26 PM »
LOL that bad?

have you seen the pickers show on history?

better or worse than that?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 10:28:57 PM »
LOL that bad?

have you seen the pickers show on history?

better or worse than that?
way way worse.  It's lol worse.

I usually hate all of these kind of shows but I have to admit, I kinda like Pawn Stars.  The show is intentionally gimmicky in a goofy way and I like the things they choose to be pawned on the show.  Many of them come with a significant historical value and it's interesting for the story behind that alone.  They also show quite a bit of cool ass firearms and give some history behind them.

The only reason I even mention Picker Sisters on this forum is because I don't think I've ever been more annoyed by anything in my life.  Just watch 10 minutes of it, lol...  You'll see what I mean.  How can you be this annoying and still get a spot on TV?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 11:15:53 PM »
Tony, how about Top Shot, have you been watching that?