Author Topic: GH15 Bible Index - Trenbolona ace and enantato  (Read 47882 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
GH15 Bible Index - Trenbolona ace and enantato
« on: August 20, 2011, 12:00:33 AM »
trenbolona ace,,

the trenbolona of choice,, we use trenbolona ace for daily changes ,, if one lean and in signle digit ...trenbolona ace create changed on the physiqe daily ,, NOTICABLE changes,, effective and hit the blood fast ,,does it thing and leave,,best thing about trenbolona ace is ....the ability to eat icecream before going to sleep..or really just eat lol,, with hgh forget about it you actualy need to push stuff into you otherwize you will be erased bodyfat wize,, but! on trenbolona ace...after gh been taken out...you can eat much more balonie and stil get fat burning while lean muscle kept in WHOLE,, it is ofcourse the easter of choice of any serious bodybuilder,,

trenbolona enantato,,
side effect in a vial,,some fella dont get side effet no matter what due to their invinsibility as human beings,,,there are some fella with immune system and body that is just superior geneticaly and they just never get sides or get sick or anything,, still the acetate is alwaya the prefered method to use trenbolona ,, you want it in and out and you want it fast acting,,you want attack muscle and fat fast and then out,, enantato just doesnt do it the body get used to it and start breaking it little here little there,,just doenst give you the same effect

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dogma5914

• Getbig II
Re: popular demand trenbolona ace and enantato/bible index
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2011, 12:12:09 AM »
I'm asking here because if I used the tren precontest for 3-4 months when can you use it again in the offseason?

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2011, 01:36:44 AM »
gh15

tren e 200 mg eod
or tren ace 100 mg eod for the last 3 weeks of my dieting

what do you think?  this is my options, due to money.

epic_alien

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2011, 01:51:14 AM »
just do like prime cuts does, double it

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 01:52:45 AM »
just do like prime cuts does, double it

who the fuck is prime cuts?  you're making me hungry, want to have steak now.

and double what?  I can't afford more than this, unless I want to go into deeper debt lol

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 03:59:16 AM »
trenbolona ace,,

the trenbolona of choice,, we use trenbolona ace for daily changes ,, if one lean and in signle digit ...trenbolona ace create changed on the physiqe daily ,, NOTICABLE changes,, effective and hit the blood fast ,,does it thing and leave,,best thing about trenbolona ace is ....the ability to eat icecream before going to sleep..or really just eat lol,, with hgh forget about it you actualy need to push stuff into you otherwize you will be erased bodyfat wize,, but! on trenbolona ace...after gh been taken out...you can eat much more balonie and stil get fat burning while lean muscle kept in WHOLE,, it is ofcourse the easter of choice of any serious bodybuilder,,

trenbolona enantato,,
side effect in a vial,,some fella dont get side effet no matter what due to their invinsibility as human beings,,,there are some fella with immune system and body that is just superior geneticaly and they just never get sides or get sick or anything,, still the acetate is alwaya the prefered method to use trenbolona ,, you want it in and out and you want it fast acting,,you want attack muscle and fat fast and then out,, enantato just doesnt do it the body get used to it and start breaking it little here little there,,just doenst give you the same effect

gh15 approved

Agreed...Tren ace for the WIN.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 04:26:38 AM »
another thing to remember,, the products that truly increase lean muscle and diameter of lean muscle are:

trenbolona ace!

tne!

anadrola!

equipona!

nandrolona!

those  are the main products for increase in lean muscle diameter! you need remember this!

when you start trenbolona ace,, within few hours not few days,, few hours...you feel the tightening effect and when looking at yourself you are thinking in terms of whats happening here...the skin tighten up on the muscle almost immediate hardening and drying effect to a lesser degree,,the muscle get the popping feeling from within ,, thats when bodyfat start going down and you feel like you can eat whatever...and you are right you can eat many things and it will give you a pass,, with hgh its much more linient but also with trenbolona ace

something in the physiqe start looking diff within hours on intake of your first 100 mg of legit trenbolona ace,, it all get the 3 dimention going ,, the nasty factor come into play especialy if you were before on hgh as a prime ,, you will tightening of the physiqe and nasty polsiehd look with out losing even 1/10 of an inch on any mesurments and infact you can grow those mesurments if testosterona is in the right doses and equipona is in the right doses with the trenbolona ace,,

add in hgh later on and you REALLY got to pack on the calories otherwize you will just lose bodyfta too fast and wont grow freaky,, thats why i recomend to change products and nto do hgh and trenbolona together at all times,,

the usage of hgh and trenbolona same time really gives you the ability to eat shit ton of calories and lose fat ,, it does,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

Re: GH15 Bible Index - Trenbolona ace and enantato
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 09:27:23 AM »
When poser steroid gurus tell you nothing in medical literature nothing is indicative of androgens leading to appreciable fat loss.... tell them FUCK OFF AND READ THE BIBLE!!!

Meanwhile, give their girlfriend or wife a sexy stare. They can smell the trenbologna in your blood. I think it may release pheromones. They`ll want you to fuck them, but be careful because it will turn you into a stallion. Most women that knew I fucked on tren were always wanting to fuck too, but they first thing they`d say after ``okay!!`` was to ``try to cum right away!`` because they knew they were getting their pussy destroyed. What kind of Americano whore tells a man that? Only a man on tren who`s about to crush their vagina are told this. Stallions.

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, 06:36:55 PM »
Gh15, what's the highest dose of tren ace would you reccomend for 8 week cycle , I'm guessing between 700 to a gran a week sounds about right correct?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, 06:52:23 PM »
depends how ripped you want to get,,  1500-2000mg tren ace a week is common for bigger lean muscle fellas,,

trenbolona ace is a drug that simply put you into hard dense eye popping condition very fast if you are lean it si the main reason behind competetive bodybuild when it come to anabolic steroids

100 mg every day or 2 can get one very far if in the 200lb zone...but again the bigger you are lean muscle the more you need

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, 07:00:06 PM »
Ok , now let's say one was to run a gram aweek . What kind and how much test would u reccomend using with it . Another gram of prop?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 07:06:09 PM »
a good user of trenbolona ace is that canadian fella frank magra,, he is a fella who is average genetic and use lots of trenbolona to get in condition ofcourse inaddition to hgh and insulina ....he is less insulina more hgh and trenbolona ,,as you can see it give specific tone to the skin when on high doses testosteerona ,,, it give the shiney thickness of syntetic glow you all love to adore,, it is with every bodybuild but you will knwo from nwo on when you see it why it is

testosterona at 1-2 grams depends on time of prep wether you even prep...it depends on many factors including your lean muscle you carry on your frame

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 07:11:51 PM »
Hey , 5 '10 250 , been clean for 6 months primed and ready to go. Was think a gram prop a gram tren ace. 10iu slin preworkout with 10 iu of gh post workout for large bodypart am and 5 iu slin pre then 5iu gh post small bp pm. With t4 and if need switch to t3 later on? How's that sound. Thank u sir

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, 07:12:58 PM »
Oh abs , veins in legs abs arms ect . Still have some back and glute fat

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 12:56:12 AM »
When poser steroid gurus tell you nothing in medical literature nothing is indicative of androgens leading to appreciable fat loss.... tell them FUCK OFF AND READ THE BIBLE!!!

Meanwhile, give their girlfriend or wife a sexy stare. They can smell the trenbologna in your blood. I think it may release pheromones. They`ll want you to fuck them, but be careful because it will turn you into a stallion. Most women that knew I fucked on tren were always wanting to fuck too, but they first thing they`d say after ``okay!!`` was to ``try to cum right away!`` because they knew they were getting their pussy destroyed. What kind of Americano whore tells a man that? Only a man on tren who`s about to crush their vagina are told this. Stallions.
lol seems ike Gunter was getting raped occasionally

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 08:54:49 AM »
or should i prime with 10iu s of gh and a little t3 and clenfor 4weeks then 8 weeks out once im really lean bang the test,tren slin hard?

pvttucker

• Getbig II
Back in the game following the GH15 bible
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 11:16:12 AM »
Finally got my account approved! First post!

So I've been reading up on the bible and got to the point where I was convinced to go the gh route.

Got 300ius of Nd blues and am on my second week of 7.5iu ED. Went from 195 at about 10%bf to 215 in the first week, pretty fucking sick stuff. Lots of water weight, but I don't mind. Not on any other gear at the moment, just wanted to see what gh would do on its own. I have on the way 60ml of genshi cut stack. For those that don't know it's tren ace, mast, and prop all at 50mg/ml. Should be here in about 2 weeks.

My goal is to get to 200 at 6% bf, according to the bible it should take about 3 months? I'm basically eating whatever I want as long as I include 40 liquid eggwhites each day with pineapple juice and bananas. Tore up an ayce sushi bar the other night having 6 rolls. Looooove sushi!! I'm liking what I see so far with the gh. Fingernails are growing noticeably faster, and my sleep has been great!

Stats:
5'10
215 at 10%
Have done a few cycles of test e, tren, dbol and some orals before known what I was doing. But it got me from 165 to 230. From there I cut down to 195 off the juice and am now getting back on after 8 months off

Stack:
7.5 iu ND blues ed
100mg prop, ace, mast eod

Eventually adding equipoise and more test but unsure at what dosages. Already ordered more Nd blues that are on the way. Gonna run gh till I am broke I suppose.

Any advice would be great as far as dosages.
Anyway, just glad to be here. Ill be getting some pics up soon enough.
If you feel the need to know more about me I'm asto_86 on bb.com. All my progress pics are on bodyspace.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
Re: Back in the game following the GH15 bible
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 12:09:14 PM »
All good, but since when genshi became legit product?
and mix of few compounds? why?

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 12:20:04 PM »
I've seen and heard good things from friends, no experience myself.. But we'll see. Planning on ordering all superman ace mast and prop if I don't like the genshi.. I had already ordered the genshi from euroking before learning about where to find superman and nd's. Worst comes to worst I'll sell the genshi to friends and continue with superman.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 12:33:44 PM »
you are seriously going to follow gh-fagteen?

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 12:49:57 PM »
In my experience, everything I've read for what he says about hormones and diet have been spot on.. So ya, I'll follow the best advice I have available.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 07:01:01 PM »
 gh15, compare tren enathate to a drug that acts similar? what kind of results shoudl one expect from tren enanthate?  as opposed to tren acetate

pvttucker

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 07:13:31 PM »
gh15, compare tren enathate to a drug that acts similar? what kind of results shoudl one expect from tren enanthate?  as opposed to tren acetate

I've used tren e at about 600mg/week. Not as great as tren ace in any category.. It was basically just a vial full of side effects.. Increased shedding, lactating nipples, acne.. It was rough stuff for not that great of benefits.

My .02

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2011, 07:45:50 PM »
I've used tren e at about 600mg/week. Not as great as tren ace in any category.. It was basically just a vial full of side effects.. Increased shedding, lactating nipples, acne.. It was rough stuff for not that great of benefits.

My .02
well im one of those invincible humans who can take any amount of any drug and not get side effects.. so im wondering what gh15 thinks

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 08:48:14 PM »

My .02

this,,

on tren ace you dont lactate,, you dont shed much if at all its more genetic,, ance is not theree if testosterona level are stable,, on the long version it just doesnt hit you full force,, the easter makes it kind of usless for the benefits you look for but make it effective for side effects if you are sensetive,,

really with trenbolona ace...the only side effects if you are experienced bodybuidl ...is the caugh if you hit a blood vessle ,, if you dont then youre perfectly fine,,

being hyper and alert as in awake alot is also side but it can be dealt with ,, with longer ester its hard to deal with the sides if they come up

gh15 approved
fallen angel