Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...Rebels win..Ghadafi out!  (Read 20488 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...Rebels win..Ghadafi out!
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2011, 10:58:33 AM »
open minded?   You said the only reason you liked GWB was because of the amount of black appointments he made. 

lol

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2011, 11:00:01 AM »
Looks like Andre is the type of person that when called out runs away or cries about it.

Geez Andre really?

Com on dude,  they are simple arguments.

Would like me to argue your side for you?

Its ok, I can handle it. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2011, 11:01:54 AM »
Let's just take an easy question andre.....

Was it ok for us to invade Iraq? 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2011, 04:35:00 PM »
Looks like Andre is the type of person that when called out runs away or cries about it.

Geez Andre really?

Its ok, I can handle it. 

This was known a few months ago when he vanished out of his threads talking shit about Obama's "masterful" handing of the economy. When it imploded in May he was suddenly "too busy" to bother defending his points. He and Straw Man have a lot in common in that regard.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2011, 10:39:56 PM »
open minded?   You said the only reason you liked GWB was because of the amount of black appointments he made. 

first of all I said that I admired GW for appointing blacks in high positions...not that this was the only reason I admired him....and it was a way to defend Bush from the idiots who say he was racist....you are taking what I said out of context....

Jewish people admire when someone appoints a Jew to something.....why can't blacks do the same?..its notracism..its having ethnic pride..just like the Greeks loved it when Michael Dukakis was running for prez, and the catholics loved it when JFK became president and took pride in that

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2011, 10:41:09 PM »

Geez Andre really?

Its ok, I can handle it. 

not running away or hiding..just not in the mood to argue right now....bad day I guess,,I'll be ready for you soon..LOL

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2011, 10:42:38 PM »
This was known a few months ago when he vanished out of his threads talking shit about Obama's "masterful" handing of the economy. When it imploded in May he was suddenly "too busy" to bother defending his points. He and Straw Man have a lot in common in that regard.

not true....I did disappear for a while but I had finals and plus my computer caught a virus.....why would I be afraid of debating a know-nothing like you?..you're wrong all the time

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2011, 10:44:50 PM »
Let's just take an easy question andre.....

Was it ok for us to invade Iraq? 

I'd have to say yes to this because we were able to get rid of Saddham Hussein and turn Iraq into a democracy..I was dismayed however that the justification for invading (finding weapons of mass destruction) turned out to be pretty false and lame....it made us look bad as a country

But I felt overall Bush did the right thing

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2011, 01:35:26 PM »
dipsydoodle   (1000+ posts)           Sun Aug-28-11 12:47 PM
Original message
Libya council:we won't hand over Lockerbie bomber

Source: Reuters

TRIPOLI Aug 28 (Reuters) - Libya will not extradite Abdel Basset al-Megrahi, the man convicted of the 1988 Lockerbie airline bombing, a minister in Libya's National Transitional Council (NTC) said on Sunday.

"We will not give any Libyan citizen to the West," Mohammed al-Alagi, the NTC justice minister, told reporters in Tripoli.

"Al-Megrahi has already been judged once and he will not be judged again ... We do not hand over Libyan citizens, (Muammar) Gaddafi does." (Reporting by Mohammed Abbas; Writing by Christian Lowe; Editing by Matthew Jones)

Read more: http://af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFLDE77R0...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2011, 12:18:35 PM »
dipsydoodle   (1000+ posts)           Sun Aug-28-11 12:47 PM
Original message
Libya council:we won't hand over Lockerbie bomber

Source: Reuters

TRIPOLI Aug 28 (Reuters) - Libya will not extradite Abdel Basset al-Megrahi, the man convicted of the 1988 Lockerbie airline bombing, a minister in Libya's National Transitional Council (NTC) said on Sunday.

"We will not give any Libyan citizen to the West," Mohammed al-Alagi, the NTC justice minister, told reporters in Tripoli.

"Al-Megrahi has already been judged once and he will not be judged again ... We do not hand over Libyan citizens, (Muammar) Gaddafi does." (Reporting by Mohammed Abbas; Writing by Christian Lowe; Editing by Matthew Jones)

Read more: http://af.reuters.com/article/energyOilNews/idAFLDE77R0...

how does it feel to be looking like an idiot again, 3333?????Libya liberated...Ghaddafi defeated...objectives basically complete..all your idiotic posts about Libya and Obama losing are all nothing but a waste of time again

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2011, 12:21:50 PM »
lmfao! 

We handed the nation over to al Quadea and they refuse to send back Al Magrehai. 

Same for Egypt. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2011, 12:24:47 PM »
I'd have to say yes to this because we were able to get rid of Saddham Hussein and turn Iraq into a democracy..I was dismayed however that the justification for invading (finding weapons of mass destruction) turned out to be pretty false and lame....it made us look bad as a country

But I felt overall Bush did the right thing

So you would support American lives being lost in the invasion of every country with and oppressive government and also that we the people of America pay for it?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2011, 12:41:30 PM »
How al-Qaeda got to rule in Tripoli
Asia Times ^ | 8/29/11 | Pepe Escobar

His name is Abdelhakim Belhaj. Some in the Middle East might have, but few in the West and across the world would have heard of him.

Time to catch up. Because the story of how an al-Qaeda asset turned out to be the top Libyan military commander in still war-torn Tripoli is bound to shatter - once again - that wilderness of mirrors that is the "war on terror", as well as deeply compromising the carefully constructed propaganda of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization's (NATO's) "humanitarian" intervention in Libya.

Muammar Gaddafi's fortress of Bab-al-Aziziyah was essentially invaded and conquered last week by Belhaj's men - who were at the forefront of a militia of Berbers from the mountains southwest of Tripoli. The militia is the so-called Tripoli Brigade, trained in secret for two months by US Special Forces. This turned out to be the rebels' most effective militia in six months of tribal/civil war. Already last Tuesday, Belhaj was gloating on how the battle was won, with Gaddafi forces escaping "like rats" (note that's the same metaphor used by Gaddafi himself to designate the rebels).

(Excerpt) Read more at atimes.com ...

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2011, 12:55:48 PM »
So you would support American lives being lost in the invasion of every country with and oppressive government and also that we the people of America pay for it?

no....I would like to overthrow oppressive governments because they are inherently evil....but with support from our allies just as we did in libya and with the cost and burdens being shared by NATO...of course we can't intervene everywhere but we should if the situation dictates

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2011, 12:59:49 PM »
no....I would like to overthrow oppressive governments because they are inherently evil....but with support from our allies just as we did in libya and with the cost and burdens being shared by NATO...of course we can't intervene everywhere but we should if the situation dictates

So - there are about 150 as of now - should be go on a global mission to rid the workld of dictators? 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2011, 01:00:52 PM »

Why not?  It was good enough for us to spend millions a day in war that will likely ultimately backfire on us while here in the USA, people still can't meet their basic needs, not to mention education, infrastructure etc.  why no go and invade every oppressive government?

Is it worth the life of your son?  Father?  Mother?   to die thousands of miles away to dispose of a government that poses no immediate or future threat the the USA?

Interesting Andre, I would have like to seen you here when the debate over the Iraq war was in full force in 06-07-08.  i don't recall any democrats here in favor of it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2011, 01:10:00 PM »
So - there are about 150 as of now - should be go on a global mission to rid the workld of dictators? 

actually I think we should..in a perfect world..but the world is not perfect so it would not be feasible....we would bankrupt ourselves and lose too many soldiers.....

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2011, 01:12:32 PM »
Why not?  It was good enough for us to spend millions a day in war that will likely ultimately backfire on us while here in the USA, people still can't meet their basic needs, not to mention education, infrastructure etc.  why no go and invade every oppressive government?

Is it worth the life of your son?  Father?  Mother?   to die thousands of miles away to dispose of a government that poses no immediate or future threat the the USA?

Interesting Andre, I would have like to seen you here when the debate over the Iraq war was in full force in 06-07-08.  i don't recall any democrats here in favor of it.

unfortunately you neo-cons on here think all democrats are anti-war and you put all of us in the same boat.....I think independently.....I think the Iraq war was just......maybe unnecessary..but just....it got rid of Saddham and his sons so I think the world is a better place

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 29, 2011, 01:13:59 PM »
unfortunately you neo-cons on here think all democrats are anti-war and you put all of us in the same boat.....I think independently.....I think the Iraq war was just......maybe unnecessary..but just....it got rid of Saddham and his sons so I think the world is a better place

you think i am a neo con?

lol

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #69 on: August 29, 2011, 01:41:22 PM »
So the good Col. is "out" and a rag-tag bunch of "Rebels" are "in"?  Why is it that 'we' are actively pushing to topple secular or semi-secular regimes in the M.E. and replace them with the Muslim Brotherhood (Egypt) and ragtag rebels who we know almost nothing about except that their are radical elements, AQ etc making up their ranks....

I'm just asking for a little critical thinking on this. Think long term.

Syria is next, check the calculated and well time rhetoric coming out of D.C. It's right there in front of us.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 29, 2011, 02:57:33 PM »
So the good Col. is "out" and a rag-tag bunch of "Rebels" are "in"?  Why is it that 'we' are actively pushing to topple secular or semi-secular regimes in the M.E. and replace them with the Muslim Brotherhood (Egypt) and ragtag rebels who we know almost nothing about except that their are radical elements, AQ etc making up their ranks....

I'm just asking for a little critical thinking on this. Think long term.

Syria is next, check the calculated and well time rhetoric coming out of D.C. It's right there in front of us.

well its not good for any person in politics to be the leader of a country for 42 years and not do a damn thing for his people....no reforms, no nothing....Libya has only about 7 million people which means they should all be living very high due to the oil the country produces..instead, Gaddafi took all the country's wealth and murdered many people to stay in power..yes lately he was not engaged in terror activities but he certainly killed his share of people through terror over the years....it is really odd that you take the side of a dictator over persons who aspire to be free..yes they may fuck up but its their choice to do so..let them control their own destiny..bottom line is Obama was proven right in the end and Gadaffi is out....with minimal money spent and no american loss of life..plus Obama finally forced our allies to do something for a change instead of just talk

I am sorry you are trying to twist Obama's victory into a loss..keep trying..it's not working

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #71 on: August 29, 2011, 03:14:13 PM »
well its not good for any person in politics to be the leader of a country for 42 years and not do a damn thing for his people....no reforms, no nothing....Libya has only about 7 million people which means they should all be living very high due to the oil the country produces..instead, Gaddafi took all the country's wealth and murdered many people to stay in power..yes lately he was not engaged in terror activities but he certainly killed his share of people through terror over the years....it is really odd that you take the side of a dictator over persons who aspire to be free..yes they may fuck up but its their choice to do so..let them control their own destiny..bottom line is Obama was proven right in the end and Gadaffi is out....with minimal money spent and no american loss of life..plus Obama finally forced our allies to do something for a change instead of just talk

I am sorry you are trying to twist Obama's victory into a loss..keep trying..it's not working

We have no idea who these rebels are nor what they aspire to be nor what their plans are. How is being concerned about that little fact turned into me trying to twist Obama's great victory where he lead from behind (no homo) into a loss? Stop being so reactionary and use your brain. If you want to have an actual discussion, you can start by actual countering my points or adding something relevant.

So a countries leader isn't pro-active when it comes to "Reforms" and "spreading the wealth around" and he is a brutal dictator so we should topple him? That sounds a lot like many dictators across the globe. Which ones do we choose to topple? Flip a coin? Draw straws? What parameters need to be met? Does it matter who the "rebels" are? So, any leader on Earth that is in power for x amount of years and does "no reforms, no  nothing" for those people and has oil/resources is a govt. that should be arbitrarily attacked and toppled? Are you prepared to invade and bomb most nations on the planet? Why Libya and not Iran?

Like I said in my previous post, I'm not asking for much just some critical thinking. You sound like a child with little understanding of anything. Just a lot of  "yeah! that evil dictator was a bad man and he didn't give money to his people and treated them like a big meanie so we went "BLAM BLAM" and killed him dead!"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 29, 2011, 03:18:28 PM »
Bama is black - that's all that matters.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #73 on: August 29, 2011, 03:21:33 PM »
This is why libs should stay away from foreign policy. Plus knocking over douchbags is only ok when a Dem is in office. Oddly enough alot of these dictators are fairly secular and tend to waste alot of the folks who hate us. Having this guy in power, much like Mubarak..was in our best interest. We gain nothing from allowing the Muslim Brotherhood in power.
L

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #74 on: August 29, 2011, 04:03:23 PM »
This is why libs should stay away from foreign policy. Plus knocking over douchbags is only ok when a Dem is in office. Oddly enough alot of these dictators are fairly secular and tend to waste alot of the folks who hate us. Having this guy in power, much like Mubarak..was in our best interest. We gain nothing from allowing the Muslim Brotherhood in power.

I agree.... Just like keeping Hussein in Iraq was in our best interests.

No one seems to get it on the left OR the right.