Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...Rebels win..Ghadafi out!  (Read 20486 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
sigh......wrong again, 3333..aren't you tired of getting your ass whipped by Obama???.....rebels take Ghadafi compound...Ghadafi on the run....rebels victorious.....I kept telling you that it would happen and that it was only a minor setback that Ghadafi was not ousted right away......

now you and fuckface are going to try and spin this into a loss for Obama somehow....can't wait to see how you guys twist your brains to pull that off...

OBAMA VICTORIOUS AGAIN!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...Rebels win..Ghadafi out!
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 04:57:51 PM »
Cheer for what, you pathetic Obama dicksucker?

Cheer that the Eurotrash imperialists get their oil and we get footed with a multi-billion dollar bill? Oil has been falling for weeks, thus indicating that Libya wasn't the cause for price increases and all the QE is.

Cheer that we gifted an entire country to a group of people who, per capita, sent more fighters to Iraq to kill Americans than any other region on the planet?

Cheer that yet another Arab state has fallen to radical Islamists who have countless jihadists intermixed in their ranks?

Cheer for a group people who, on video, are shown beheading one of Gadhafi's soldiers they captured and who are also responsible for the mass graves an English paper found?

Cheer that Obama has allied himself with mass-murderers of Americans?

Cheer that Obama has given millions of dollars, training and weapons to people who want to kill Americans?

Only a real group of assholes would defend this as some sort of accomplishment. Thanks for not letting me down, clown. Allying yourselves with Al Qaeda and other jihadists just to find something to cheer about for Obama's presidency. How disgustingly shallow and pathetic. Warmongering c*nts.

FUCK YEAH FOR "Days, not weeks" = six months against a joke of an army! Fuck yeah!

No wonder you're a 50-something-year-old college student.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2011, 06:09:44 PM »
sigh......wrong again, 3333..aren't you tired of getting your ass whipped by Obama???.....rebels take Ghadafi compound...Ghadafi on the run....rebels victorious.....I kept telling you that it would happen and that it was only a minor setback that Ghadafi was not ousted right away......

now you and fuckface are going to try and spin this into a loss for Obama somehow....can't wait to see how you guys twist your brains to pull that off...

Why are we involved in a war when we have all these problems here?

How much of our own money did we spend?  How many hundreds of millions?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2011, 06:21:44 PM »
We don't even know who the rebels are for gods sake.  Some are al quadea , some are rag tag idealists, etc. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2011, 06:28:49 PM »

38% approval rating!

Obama supposedly was "victorious" in Egypt too. Of course, the new regime makes Mubarak look like a cub scout.

So, what assurance do we have that Qaadafi's successor won't be ten times worse again?

That's victory for you, alright!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2011, 06:31:26 PM »
Something like 80% of Americans were against the Libya War last week. Great work, Obama!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2011, 06:44:17 PM »
Ok so now if Gaddafi manages to not get caught he has plenty of cash and he'll take a page out of the Saddam book and pay for an insurgency. Who';s going to police that...not me. Barry won't send in US ground troops so that will result in a civil war...worse then what we're seeing. U can lay all that blood on Barry's head. Or he gets caught, the nuts take over...because Andreisdaman, the nuts will take over. Democracy will not break out. Unlike even in Egypt, the fundy's have had to time to mass in Libya and they're all over the place. So Barry will have allowed another state to fall into chaos. Your president is a fucking loser.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2011, 06:48:00 PM »
Yay team.   ::) 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2011, 07:11:44 PM »
Cheer for what, you pathetic Obama dicksucker?

Cheer that the Eurotrash imperialists get their oil and we get footed with a multi-billion dollar bill? Oil has been falling for weeks, thus indicating that Libya wasn't the cause for price increases and all the QE is.

Cheer that we gifted an entire country to a group of people who, per capita, sent more fighters to Iraq to kill Americans than any other region on the planet?

Cheer that yet another Arab state has fallen to radical Islamists who have countless jihadists intermixed in their ranks?

Cheer for a group people who, on video, are shown beheading one of Gadhafi's soldiers they captured and who are also responsible for the mass graves an English paper found?

Cheer that Obama has allied himself with mass-murderers of Americans?

Cheer that Obama has given millions of dollars, training and weapons to people who want to kill Americans?

Only a real group of assholes would defend this as some sort of accomplishment. Thanks for not letting me down, clown. Allying yourselves with Al Qaeda and other jihadists just to find something to cheer about for Obama's presidency. How disgustingly shallow and pathetic. Warmongering c*nts.

FUCK YEAH FOR "Days, not weeks" = six months against a joke of an army! Fuck yeah!

No wonder you're a 50-something-year-old college student.

EPIC SOUR GRAPES, FUCKFACE.....the rebels win...ghaddafi out..thats all that matters...your other stuff is just nonsense to stir up the pot...keep melting idiot

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2011, 07:13:48 PM »
38% approval rating!

Obama supposedly was "victorious" in Egypt too. Of course, the new regime makes Mubarak look like a cub scout.

So, what assurance do we have that Qaadafi's successor won't be ten times worse again?

That's victory for you, alright!!!

how about giving them a chance before pronouncing judgement?...lets see how they organize the government then we can complain

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2011, 07:14:52 PM »
Something like 80% of Americans were against the Libya War last week. Great work, Obama!

a large percentage were against the Iraq war as well..so what????....victory!!!!!

the meltdown continues

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2011, 07:16:05 PM »
EPIC SOUR GRAPES, FUCKFACE.....the rebels win...ghaddafi out..thats all that matters...your other stuff is just nonsense to stir up the pot...keep melting idiot

It's cool that you support Al Qaeda.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2011, 07:16:27 PM »
Ok so now if Gaddafi manages to not get caught he has plenty of cash and he'll take a page out of the Saddam book and pay for an insurgency. Who';s going to police that...not me. Barry won't send in US ground troops so that will result in a civil war...worse then what we're seeing. U can lay all that blood on Barry's head. Or he gets caught, the nuts take over...because Andreisdaman, the nuts will take over. Democracy will not break out. Unlike even in Egypt, the fundy's have had to time to mass in Libya and they're all over the place. So Barry will have allowed another state to fall into chaos. Your president is a fucking loser.

oh brother....a bunch of nonsense....the victory here is that Gaddaffi is gone...pure and simple...all the other stuff is wait-and -see....VICTORY

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2011, 07:18:13 PM »
It's cool that you support Al Qaeda.

you've been de facto supporting Gaddafi..same thing...maybe we are both traitors in your eyes

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2011, 07:20:19 PM »
you've been de facto supporting Gaddafi..same thing...maybe we are both traitors in your eyes

I haven't supported Gadhafi. I just haven't applauded President Downgrade, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, spending billions of dollars to secure oil for some ungrateful Eurotrash countries who went out of their way to get the Lockerbie bomber released.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2011, 07:23:14 PM »
I haven't supported Gadhafi. I just haven't applauded President Downgrade, winner of the Nobel Peace Prize, spending billions of dollars to secure oil for some ungrateful Eurotrash countries who went out of their way to get the Lockerbie bomber released.

if you aren't supporting the president and by extension the United States then you are a traitor and a de facto supporter of Ghadaffi....the president represents you....don't you guys get it?..wanting him to fail is the same as you and I failing by extension.....regardless of how you feel about him you have to applaud when something he does goes right..thats the issue I have with guys like you..you spin all of his accomplishments into negatives.....and you lose credibility in the process

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2011, 07:24:16 PM »
Why are we involved in a war when we have all these problems here?

How much of our own money did we spend?  How many hundreds of millions?

Bump

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2011, 07:25:07 PM »
Bump

we are always going to spend.....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2011, 07:25:50 PM »
if you aren't supporting the president and by extension the United States then you are a traitor and a de facto supporter of Ghadaffi....the president represents you....don't you guys get it?..wanting him to fail is the same as you and I failing by extension.....regardless of how you feel about him you have to applaud when something he does goes right..thats the issue I have with guys like you..you spin all of his accomplishments into negatives.....and you lose credibility in the process

Nice try, terrorist. Not supporting this war =/= supporting Gadhafi. You, on the other hand, are applauding Obama's financing, training and delivery of weapons to Al Qaeda and other murderers of your fellow American citizens. Talk about a real piece of shit.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2011, 07:27:42 PM »
Nice try, terrorist. Not supporting this war =/= supporting Gadhafi. You, on the other hand, are applauding Obama's financing, training and delivery of weapons to Al Qaeda and other murderers of your fellow American citizens. Talk about a real piece of shit.

I trtied to talk to you in a reasonable polite and intelligent manner hoping you would have some sens eof fiar-mindedness but I guess I was wrong about you as usual..I have to stop thinking you might be smart and start treating you like the dummy you are...try to see past your own ass will you????

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 07:30:03 PM »
I trtied to talk to you in a reasonable polite and intelligent manner hoping you would have some sens eof fiar-mindedness but I guess I was wrong about you as usual..I have to stop thinking you might be smart and start treating you like the dummy you are...try to see past your own ass will you????

What's stupid about what I said? You support terrorists and other mass-murderers of Americans. It's pretty sad that you'll take that blood on your hands just to save Obama's presidency.

Do you have a balaclava?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 08:04:05 PM »
What's stupid about what I said? You support terrorists and other mass-murderers of Americans. It's pretty sad that you'll take that blood on your hands just to save Obama's presidency.

Do you have a balaclava?
thats laughable...Ghadaffi has been a terrorist all his life..has murdered thousands...yet you call ME a supporter of terrorism...

your stupidity knows no bounds..every time I think you cant get any dumber you surprise me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2011, 08:07:24 PM »
Should we topple syria.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2011, 08:13:49 PM »
Should we topple syria.

the Syrian people have to do more before we can contemplate toppling Assad by military means

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2011, 08:22:15 PM »
Like what? Take a few more thousand casualties?