Author Topic: Luke Wood - R.I.P - passed away after body rejected kidney  (Read 91433 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: RIP luke woods
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2011, 03:41:46 PM »
I think a lot of bodybuilders should think about what they are doing and stop with the hormonization...lift as hobby, get a proper job and enjoy time with your family. No need to be the biggest or strongest.

this is probably even harder for most of the pros to do than abusing drugs.

:D :D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2011, 03:42:08 PM »
He was talked to and warned many, many times. As you said he was young and easily led. He had blind faith when it come to his "brother" - mentor.

Agreed...had that conversation with him myself.  Sad to hear, as Luke was a genuine nice guy...maybe too nice.

Give my best to his family, Tony

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2011, 03:44:33 PM »
''To dear family. My parents, brother and sisters!! I am so blessed! I could ask for a better family! THANK YOU!

My dear Mum! You are a saint. Never missed a show and always sitting there crying. Mum tells me you are the youngest and always will be my baby! LOL! God only knows the sleepless nites ive given my Mum with worry and the amount of prayers she has prayed that im still around to love life!

GOOD BYE TO THE STAGE AND THE BRIGHT LIGHTS, THE SMELL OF BEING BACK STAGE, THE CONTEST COLOUR, THE BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS! YOU HAVE BEEN MY HOME AND ALWAYS WILL BE MY FIRST LOVE!!"

LUKE WOOD

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2011, 03:45:15 PM »
I guess Jari Mentula is next then  ???

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2011, 03:51:57 PM »

I'm not naive my friend, it's just a sad situation. Bodybuilding is supposed to be fun...after a training session you should feel alive and happy not miserable and depressed. Very sad situation.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2011, 03:53:32 PM »
He was talked to and warned many, many times. As you said he was young and easily led. He had blind faith when it come to his "brother" - mentor.

Agreed...had that conversation with him myself.  Sad to hear, as Luke was a genuine nice guy...maybe too nice.

LOL we have here 2 people very high up in the industry who warned luke about milos.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2011, 04:01:04 PM »
I don't always agree with gh15, but you are correct and pretty much what you say about drugs is right on the money!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2011, 04:01:42 PM »
you dont die from trenbolona....you die from diuretic abuse and narcotics

gh15 approved
fallen angel

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2011, 04:04:34 PM »
you dont die from trenbolona....you die from diuretic abuse and narcotics

gh15 approved

But it ages your body, same thing with insulina. And the combination of everything including diuretics and all the narcotics they use just takes years from your life.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2011, 04:05:15 PM »
forget the bodybuilding, a good guy died, young too.
if you have bad things to say keep it to yourself, it will be heartbreaking more then it is already if his family came on here and read some of the posts.

Appreciate life guys, i too have lost many good folks in the last 2 years, I appreciate life and aim to enjoy it day by day

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2011, 04:17:17 PM »
LOL we have here 2 people very high up in the industry who warned luke about milos.

I wonder what part of the Milos program Chick and Messiah think is dangerous. It can't be the official program,
the stuff Milos has been posting on this forum among others. Is it narcotics? Unfortunately I don't think either of these
guys will 'tell all' publicly.

Same with the other gurus like Hany and Farah, everyone covers for them publicly. All we have is liars like Dante and Skippy Pancake saying Heath never touched insulin while using "ridiculously low doses of anabolics", and that Jay Cutler only uses 200mg test a week with GH all off season.

Unofficially they will say things like, "you will not BELIEVE what kind of crazy stuff these guys are doing with the athletes".  :D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2011, 04:28:23 PM »
So was he pushing the limit with injectable diuretics the night before a show?

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2011, 04:32:18 PM »

Good job Chick you told him to just lower the dosage on all chemicals, right?  As the pro rep you should be right out front of everybody and the IFBB saying that bodybuilding is supposed to be a healthy lifestyle not a death sentence.

But if you did that you too might fall below the 180lbs and feel small.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2011, 04:40:51 PM »

Good job Chick you told him to just lower the dosage on all chemicals, right?  As the pro rep you should be right out front of everybody and the IFBB saying that bodybuilding is supposed to be a healthy lifestyle not a death sentence.

Chick knows about bad guru advices.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2011, 04:41:08 PM »
The early days of Luke Woods curtesy of Doherty

L.L

« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2011, 04:47:00 PM »
gh15, so Milos put Luke on high doses of everything ,   you also reccomend high doses of everything? what gives? what makes  your tips different from Milos?

leanne F

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2011, 04:48:52 PM »
all the well wishes now never said a word when he would grace their stage loaded with so much crap.oh you look great luke you look fantastic luke you should place well in my show looking like that mate blah blah blah as gh15 says you pricks think a lot but never say much.you wouldn't want to be down on competitor numbers on your shit stage.

Luke was a good guy and was never going to recover from milos shit well now two of milos iron brothers from australia are dead sonny and luke.well done milos you dog.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2011, 04:51:21 PM »

Agreed...had that conversation with him myself.  Sad to hear, as Luke was a genuine nice guy...maybe too nice.

So neither of you are saying it directly, that it was Milos, but both are implying it.
Since most of the pros don't post what they're taking or doing publicly, and the reason for doing so is usually because they don't want kids trying to replicate it and get hurt in some way....why not take this and at least give some idea of what Luke actually went through and why or because of whom?

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2011, 04:52:23 PM »
So neither of you are saying it directly, that it was Milos, but both are implying it.
Since most of the pros don't post what they're taking or doing publicly, and the reason for doing so is usually because they don't want kids trying to replicate it and get hurt in some way....why not take this and at least give some idea of what Luke actually went through and why or because of whom?

x100

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2011, 05:04:08 PM »
He was a good guy, a bit like Namet in that he could could come here and laugh at himself so everyone thought he was cool and left him alone.I remember that last contest he did where he looked like he'd dropped 20 pounds of muscle, someone post the pic up compared to his previous form, really showed how close to the edge he'd got.

leanne F

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2011, 05:05:56 PM »
Thyroxin is a hellova drug.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2011, 05:06:28 PM »

Good job Chick you told him to just lower the dosage on all chemicals, right?  As the pro rep you should be right out front of everybody and the IFBB saying that bodybuilding is supposed to be a healthy lifestyle not a death sentence.

Extremes are what the problem is...especially when it comes to diuretics, etc...some "guru's" push the envelope too much and have a history of recklessness.  

Using a diet coach/ guru is one thing...using a mad scientist is another.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2011, 05:09:21 PM »
Extremes are what the problem is...especially when it comes to diuretics, etc...some "guru's" push the envelope too much and have a history of recklessness.  

Using a diet coach/ guru is one thing...using a mad scientist is another.

So then you agree:

1) Milos is a mad scientist

2) you would be under 180lbs in body weight if not for chemicals used in less than an extreme way

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2011, 05:09:22 PM »
Was a real nice guy the times I hung out with him. Its a shame people can't just leave their respects and move on.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2011, 05:12:48 PM »
What top guru ISN'T a mad scientist?