Author Topic: If god created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth......  (Read 16477 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: If god created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth......
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2011, 12:48:39 PM »
The Crusades called, they want you to shut up.
that wasnt advocated by christ and the term "christian" does not imply the person supports the crusades jackass.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2011, 12:49:37 PM »
that wasnt advocated by christ and the term "christian" does not imply the person supports the crusades jackass.
I can't imagine anyone debating with someone who doesn't know how to properly use the word "your".

LOL - what a tard
U

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2011, 12:52:01 PM »
I only agree with one word of that drivel: "If". That is the word that everyone needs to grasp.  Nothing is certain. "Faith" is not fact.
and thats the way god wants it  :)

I can't imagine anyone debating with someone who doesn't know how to properly use the word "your".

LOL - what a tard
context, not syntax, is what constitutes an intelligent idea. if your too simple to interpret the message when minor errors in grammar are present, you should be working on the basic instead of concerning yourself with the analysis of arguments.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2011, 12:53:32 PM »
If god created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth, then we're ALL screwing our cousin.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2011, 12:55:37 PM »
If god created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth, then we're ALL screwing our cousin.
Its all relative in Georgia!  Right Jimmy?  ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2011, 12:57:58 PM »
thats a truism whether the earth is 3000 years old or 6 billion.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2011, 12:58:11 PM »
No shit sherlock.  "Christians" have murdered more people in the name of god, than any other religion in history.

w8m8

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2011, 12:58:42 PM »
jesus did not condemn homosexuality, christians find versus verses from elsewhere in the bible to justify that belief.

::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2011, 01:01:37 PM »
No shit sherlock.  "Christians" have murdered more people in the name of god, than any other religion in history.
so what. correlation does not equal causation.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2011, 01:04:45 PM »
You're unteachable. Too many chromosones?

Your really beating a dead horse there

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2011, 01:08:44 PM »

Lol.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2011, 01:09:30 PM »

I don't even know if your serious  ::)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2011, 01:10:05 PM »
Only on US forums this is seriously debated...sigh

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2011, 01:11:11 PM »
Only on US forums this is seriously debated...sigh
Please tell us more..... I am interested to hear your point of view

Xerxes

« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2011, 01:27:19 PM »
Creationists hahaha  :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D lololol

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2011, 01:35:58 PM »
tdongz parents kept him in sunday school for way too long...instead of real school. ...wasted youth

Where does god stand on homosexuality?
Where does the bible stand on cocksucking?

Which do you subscribe to?

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2011, 01:38:20 PM »
Getbig is going down the shitter...how come nobody replied to tdongz "god created adam & eve ...NOT adam & steve"

Hahahahaha!!!!

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2011, 03:42:08 PM »

and on a final note.. why are christians better than muslims? well christians look up to a man who supposedly commited no sin, who never laid a hand on anyone, who preached a perfect message of only love and nnothing else, a man who was tortured for his beliefs and did nothing to stop it.  while muslims look up to  a man who waged wars in order to spread his religion, a man who promoted violence against dissidents, a man who says god wants us to oppress and force people into certain behaviors .. something completely illogical considering it was god himself who gave us the free will to behave as we wish.

that is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever read.  i would suggest that you actually do some research before making ignorant comments.  you can start with this documentary on the life of the prophet.  i think it originally aired on pbs or the history channel...

i have read the Quran and and it clearly says, "let there be no compulsion in religion".  it teaches it's followers to share religion with non believers but never under any form of oppression or violence.  

‎"Invite all to the way of your lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching, and reason with them in the most courteous manner. Indeed, your lord is most knowing of who has strayed from his path, and those who are rightly guided." ~  Quran 16:125

and Jesus preached a message of only love? ::)

"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’” ~ Luke 19:27

Those are the words of jesus.

the fact is that all the messengers and prophets of God, from moses, abraham, jesus, to muhammad, came with the same basic message....worship God alone and do no associate partners with him,  follow his laws to the best of your ability, and when you fall short of that repent to him and ask for forgiveness.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2011, 04:02:56 PM »

"But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’” ~ Luke 19:27

I haven't read all of this thread but are you saying you believe that in that verse that at that moment Jesus commanded people to slaughter others in front of Him or do you realize that verse is within a parable?
R

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2011, 04:18:04 PM »
so what. correlation does not equal causation.

Only in 99 % of the cases it does.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2011, 04:20:59 PM »
that is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever read.  i would suggest that you actually do some research before making ignorant comments.  you can start with this documentary on the life of the prophet.  i think it originally aired on pbs or the history channel...

i have read the Quran and and it clearly says, "let there be no compulsion in religion".  it teaches it's followers to share religion with non believers but never under any form of oppression or violence.  

‎"Invite all to the way of your lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching, and reason with them in the most courteous manner. Indeed, your lord is most knowing of who has strayed from his path, and those who are rightly guided." ~  Quran 16:125

the fact is that all the messengers and prophets of God, from moses, abraham, jesus, to muhammad, came with the same basic message....worship God alone and do no associate partners with him,  follow his laws to the best of your ability, and when you fall short of that repent to him and ask for forgiveness.

you must have only read the beginning of the quaran, and skipped the second half. he began preaching only peace, love, etc. but when met with resistance he started to preach violence against dissenters as a means to an end allah would approve of.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Muhammad

^^ theres a little information on muhammads advocating and taking part in violence.

apologists of islam claim that muhammad only fought when necessary, and cite his rules of war in the quaran which explicitly say to keep the loss of life at a minimum.   even so, he is advocating violence.even if only for self defense, violence is not the way of God.  

compare muhammads message of violence when necessary to the message jesus brought "if one slaps you on your left cheek, turn to him your right".  if you dont understand, that means if someone wrongs you, or uses violence against you, do not retaliate, but show them the love in your heart by making yourself even more vulnerable to another attack.  that is how you promote the glory of god.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 04:25:21 PM »
Only in 99 % of the cases it does.
your not thinking that through. correlation does not in any way imply or hint towards causation. for example, i am breathing as i type this. the t.v. in the other room is turned on and so is this computer im using. you replied to my post and somewhere in indonesia somebody sneezed at the same time.  all of those things are correlated. yet there is no direct connection.  in the case of "christians" using violence during the crusades, and the argument that it must be christianity which promotes violence since christians were reponsible for all that violence, you need to have something connecting a belief in the message christ brought to the tendency to use violence. there is no such link, christ was strongly against any use of violence.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2011, 04:25:58 PM »
I haven't read all of this thread but are you saying you believe that in that verse that at that moment Jesus commanded people to slaughter others in front of Him or do you realize that verse is within a parable?

yes i do...i didn't post that trying to make jesus out to be some type of tyrant king...but he wasn't just about peace and love either...that verse also applies to what will happen when he returns.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2011, 04:32:15 PM »
yes i do...i didn't post that trying to make jesus out to be some type of tyrant king...but he wasn't just about peace and love either...that verse also applies to what will happen when he returns.

i looked into it and its very unlikely jesus actually said those words. remember, there are several different books on jesus life, each written by a different apostle. each book has alot of similarities but they have minor differences. we can only guess which apostles got the words and stories entirely accurate. luke was written later than all the other books, so he had less chance of accurately recalling the words said, and no other apostle included those words in their book.