Author Topic: If god created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth......  (Read 16486 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: If god created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth......
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2011, 04:37:27 PM »
The Crusades called, they want you to shut up.

I always lol when someone brings up the Crusades.  They always neglect to mention the decades of rape, torture and murder of Christians by Muslims which was the instigating reason the Crusades started, as a defensive retaliation against years of Muslims killing every Christian they could get their hands on.

Go read a book.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2011, 04:39:18 PM »
If god created Adam and Eve as the first humans on earth, then we're ALL screwing our cousin.
that applies to any theory you go with,

MikMaq

« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2011, 04:42:40 PM »
i looked into it and its very unlikely jesus actually said those words. remember, there are several different books on jesus life, each written by a different apostle. each book has alot of similarities but they have minor differences. we can only guess which apostles got the words and stories entirely accurate. luke was written later than all the other books, so he had less chance of accurately recalling the words said, and no other apostle included those words in their book.
The truth

The bible is god's biography, not a legal document, if you don't get this you are stuck in a child's view of religion.
The bible to me for me is just a way to understand god based on tradition/belief, while science is a way to understand god based on logic/reaso, there both equally important. The idea that there opposed to each other is an western construct. So to answer the question the bible was written by prophets who would of had little interest in neaderthals.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2011, 04:54:38 PM »
Well scientists that believe in the big bang, agree that they have no clue what caused the big bang.

I am far from religious, and simply looking at the two popular options:

Option 1: World is billions or trillions of years old, was started by a big bang, that resulted overtime in a perfect cycle of planets and stars for earth to be possible and gradually resulted in the creation of life all the way till it turned into a human.

Option 2: A god that was always here that has no creator, created all this. (believing in 1 god is easier than 2 gods).

To me the god story is way better, its easier for me to believe that there is a god than to believe everything just happened on its own.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2011, 05:00:53 PM »
The whole religion thing is bullshit and the bible is the best promotional/marketing book ever. Just my 2 cents...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2011, 05:03:47 PM »
Well scientists that believe in the big bang, agree that they have no clue what caused the big bang.

I am far from religious, and simply looking at the two popular options:

Option 1: World is billions or trillions of years old, was started by a big bang, that resulted overtime in a perfect cycle of planets and stars for earth to be possible and gradually resulted in the creation of life all the way till it turned into a human.

Option 2: A god that was always here that has no creator, created all this. (believing in 1 god is easier than 2 gods).

To me the god story is way better, its easier for me to believe that there is a god than to believe everything just happened on its own.

exactly. there are other things that can make belief quite easy as well. like the impossibility of solid substance due to its inherent infinite divisibility. and free will.    none of us know for sure, outspoken theists who go around spouting off as if they know for certain are just as ignorant as atheists who mock believers.  God didnt intend us to know anything for certain.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2011, 05:14:39 PM »
In Genesis chapter 6; there is mention of "giants" or nephilum. Half human and half angel (evil angel)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2011, 05:21:13 PM »
Then where do the neanderthals (cave men) fit in? Please enlighten me.  Do not move this to the religion board, because nobody will read it there.

they don't ! they were made up by the pc brigade in an attempt to destoy god.. they also claim that we all evolved from apes and africans  :-X

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2011, 05:23:00 PM »
The whole religion thing is bullshit and the bible is the best promotional/marketing book ever. Just my 2 cents...

There is the old testament, the new testament, the qur'an, the mahabharata and many other religious books / guides / history of humanity scrolls.

When I talk to say a Muslim or Jewish person and they talk with 100% certainty on how their method the the right method etc, I ask them, hypothetically if they where born into a family that lead another religious belief wouldn't they believe that that's the real belief system?

I feel as humans we should respect everyone regardless what they believe, no god, yes god, 5 gods, anunaki, whatever. As long as its not hurting you who cares.

Only thing I wish is that the camera should of been invented whenever the world started.

The more I read about the planets, stars, the cycle of earth, the moon and sun, the more it just amazes me, I have a hard-time believing it just happened on its own, BUT this doesn't mean I have an answer.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2011, 05:23:38 PM »
they don't ! they were made up by the pc brigade in an attempt to destoy god.. they also claim that we all evolved from apes and africans  :-X

Evolution doesn't state that homo sapiens evolved from apes, only that modern apes and man had a common anscestor.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2011, 05:38:43 PM »
In Genesis chapter 6; there is mention of "giants" or nephilum. Half human and half angel (evil angel)

Genesis 6:4 (Translated from the old testament) The titans were on the earth in those days and also later. The sons of God had come to the daughters of man and had fathered them. [The titans] were the mightiest ones who ever existed, men of renown.

In the bible itself it doesn't call them evil directly although its mixed in the part where god decides to destroy it all, in the book of enoch it goes into more details as to this story etc.

In Numbers 13:33 once again there is a reference to giants. Its also accepted that og king of bashan was a giant, depending what story you believe, he was 13 - 40ft tall.

One thing needs answers, and that is how in the world did the ancients build all these mega structures, the story of pulling 50 ton rocks with ropes and cutting it with butter knifes just doesn't add up.

But if we had a period on this planet with 40ft humans, then moving large rocks starts making more sense. BUT, where it doesn't make sense is, they build the rooms etc for regular height people lol, unless they where simply helping the little guy.

More questions than answers, and almost all answers lead to more questions.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2011, 05:44:17 PM »
Evolution doesn't state that homo sapiens evolved from apes, only that modern apes and man had a common anscestor.

This doesn't go against the bible that much, let me explain. In Genesis 1:26 God said, 'Let us make man with our image and likeness.

Age old question is "who is god talking to?" The most accepted answer is that he was talking to all the things he created up until that point, therefore a human has elements of everything alive, fruits, animals etc, a big mix of everything. Others say he walk talking to the angels, yet at what point did he create them?

SO going with the most accepted theory, we did come from animals in a way, he created us by mixing a whole bunch of things together.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2011, 05:45:21 PM »

you must have only read the beginning of the quaran, and skipped the second half. he began preaching only peace, love, etc. but when met with resistance he started to preach violence against dissenters as a means to an end allah would approve of.  

apologists of islam claim that muhammad only fought when necessary, and cite his rules of war in the quaran which explicitly say to keep the loss of life at a minimum.   even so, he is advocating violence.even if only for self defense, violence is not the way of God.  

compare muhammads message of violence when necessary to the message jesus brought "if one slaps you on your left cheek, turn to him your right".  if you dont understand, that means if someone wrongs you, or uses violence against you, do not retaliate, but show them the love in your heart by making yourself even more vulnerable to another attack.  that is how you promote the glory of god.

i have read the entire text numerous times.  it is correct that the prophet engaged in violence but only when it was absolutely necessary.  there were many more instances showing his forgiveness and mercy. the quran says that violence is only permissible when it is done as an act of self defense.  there are very specific passages about the rules on engagement during battles.  for example, if your enemy has killed thousands of your men and you have only killed a few, the moment they stop you must also stop.  it also states that if you kill just one innocent person it is if you have killed all of humanity. unlike jesus, muhammad was a statesman as well as a religious leader. nothing about his life showed him to be some type of a war monger or persecutor of those who did not accept him.

violence is not the way of God?   did he not destroy sodom and gamorrah?  saying violence is not the way of God is like those who always say "God is love"...that is a very misleading statement because when  we say God IS something it's and unconditional attribute.  it's more accurate to say that God is the most loving, but God does not love those who transgress against him.  

I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle.  ~ Gandhi

"Head of State as well as Church, he was Caesar and Pope in One; but he was Pope without the Pope's pretensions, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without police force, without a fixed revenue. If ever a man ruled by right Divine, it was Muhammad, for he had all the powers without their supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life." ~ Reverend Bosworth Smith

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2011, 05:49:38 PM »
God created Adam and Lilith. Lilith was such a domineering bitch who wanted to be on top all the time and didn't know her place, so she flew off the handle and became a slut, fucking with demons.

God was like, "fuck this shit, Adam lay the fuck down and go to sleep."
Adam was like, "What the fuck, my bitch is fucking demons, is this how this shit goes, and what the fuck are you gonna do to me?"

God cause Adam to fall asleep because he was tired of hearing his mouth.
God took a part of Adam's rib, because he felt it was the only part that would possibly obey Adam (because if he took part of cock, the new woman would Always have a mind of her own).
He then created Eve. The End.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2011, 06:08:24 PM »
i have read the entire text numerous times.  it is correct that the prophet engaged in violence but only when it was absolutely necessary.  there were many more instances showing his forgiveness and mercy. the quran says that violence is only permissible when it is done as an act of self defense.  there are very specific passages about the rules on engagement during battles.  for example, if your enemy has killed thousands of your men and you have only killed a few, the moment they stop you must also stop.  it also states that if you kill just one innocent person it is if you have killed all of humanity. unlike jesus, muhammad was a statesman as well as a religious leader. nothing about his life showed him to be some type of a war monger or persecutor of those who did not accept him.

violence is not the way of God?   did he not destroy sodom and gamorrah?  saying violence is not the way of God is like those who always say "God is love"...that is a very misleading statement because when  we say God IS something it's and unconditional attribute.  it's more accurate to say that God is the most loving, but God does not love those who transgress against him.  

I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle.  ~ Gandhi

"Head of State as well as Church, he was Caesar and Pope in One; but he was Pope without the Pope's pretensions, and Caesar without the legions of Caesar, without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without police force, without a fixed revenue. If ever a man ruled by right Divine, it was Muhammad, for he had all the powers without their supports. He cared not for the dressings of power. The simplicity of his private life was in keeping with his public life." ~ Reverend Bosworth Smith

the religion with the most laws in judaism, then after that you have religions that are way easier to follow, work on Sabbath, less kosher laws, less holidays especially complex ones. Makes one thing that its almost as, anyone who offered up an easier way, was followed quicker.

You can pick and choose good and bad from any religion book, some decide to just ignore things or justify things, gay is 100% not ok according to the bible yet you have church goers who are gay who have 150 excuses as to what the bible really meant.

One thing we can do is simply use common sense, and understand that regardless what you believe in don't push it on others, and simply dont hurt no one.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2011, 09:24:47 PM »

the stories in the bible arent real. the story of jesus might be. when discussing christianity we are discussing people who believe in the message jesus supposedly preached.  the stories of a wrathful god who seeks vengence are blasphemous. no god did not destroy sodom and gamorrah. i dont know for certain god exists but i know for certain god is not an emotionally weak and imperfect being that would do harm to his people. to say god would send someone into an eternity of hell, or to say that god loves certain people but not others, is to blaspheme the perfection of god.

muhammad did not know god, he was not a real prophet. he did unerstand bits and pieces, yet his message was flawed. he made a huge mistake in advocating violence, even if only for self defense. that is not the way of god nor is it how god wants us to behave.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2011, 09:41:01 PM »
Human Genetics: Our Past and Our Future

http://mitworld.mit.edu/video/325

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2011, 09:46:46 PM »
the stories in the bible arent real. the story of jesus might be. when discussing christianity we are discussing people who believe in the message jesus supposedly preached.  the stories of a wrathful god who seeks vengence are blasphemous. no god did not destroy sodom and gamorrah. i dont know for certain god exists but i know for certain god is not an emotionally weak and imperfect being that would do harm to his people. to say god would send someone into an eternity of hell, or to say that god loves certain people but not others, is to blaspheme the perfection of god.

muhammad did not know god, he was not a real prophet. he did unerstand bits and pieces, yet his message was flawed. he made a huge mistake in advocating violence, even if only for self defense. that is not the way of god nor is it how god wants us to behave.

ahahaahahahaahahaaha, you gotta be fucking kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2011, 10:04:34 PM »

God has sent messengers and prophets as guidance.   we have been given this guidance as a mercy and if we choose to live our lives any way we see fit then we are asking for eternal hell. God is the most loving and most forgiving but he also isn't a punk. saying God does not punish those who transgress against him and reward those who are the most righteous is what blasphemes the perfection of God.

discussing christianity is not discussing the teachings of jesus, its discussing the teachings about jesus.   most of this comes from paul and it would be more accurately be described as paulianity. half the books they decided to use for the new testament are pauline christianity.  the followers of jesus never viewed him as divine and jesus never claimed to be. jesus was a servant of God who was sent only to the lost sheep of israel. jesus taught that salvation comes through keeping the commandments, physical prayer, and following the laws.  paul came along and distorted the teachings and saying that salvation comes through faith and grace.

saying that muhammad was not a real prophet is ridiculous.  anyone who has done and unbiased study of the circumstances in which the quran was revealed and life of muhammad, there is no doubt that he was a prophet and messenger.  the evidence to support his prophethood is overwhelming.  there is a long list of reasons that prove but i won't even waste my time getting into all that because i can see that it's pointless.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2011, 10:13:32 PM »
Here is an example. Perhaps you learn only from examples. You're the biggest retard on this site.

HTH

This grammar lesson is obviously a digression from the original topic of this thread. Personally, I think it is more retarded to correct someone's grammar (unless you are their editor or their English professor) on an Internet blog than it is to use poor grammar. No offense intended....just a heads up.

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2011, 10:18:39 PM »
God did it.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2011, 10:20:01 PM »
God has a vagina

POTA

« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2011, 10:21:05 PM »
Who invented the first soft drink?

Adam. He made Eve's cherry pop.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2011, 10:23:20 PM »
Who invented the first soft drink?

Adam. He made Eve's cherry pop.
ha I like that  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2011, 10:48:26 PM »
Then where do the neanderthals (cave men) fit in? Please enlighten me.  Do not move this to the religion board, because nobody will read it there.
OK, Let`s all assume the Bible is correct, just for a second, the explanation is as follows.... Pre-flood era there was a unique atmospheric pressure with Oxygen enriched molecules combined with a suspended layer of a water above the ozone layer that filtered out radiation, UV ray, gamma rays etc, thus providing the perfect occurrences of photosynthesis, which ultimately is humans source of food, hence providing the maximum amount of life spans a biological entity is capable of producing. In this case pre-flood man was capable of living in excess of 900 year, the human anatomy shows that there are bone structures that keep growing until the day you die such as the orbiculares occuli , the bridge above your eyes. the nasal bones, and other facial structural components, portions of the ears, portions of the spinal chords etc etc. This is why age can be determine by examining a bone structure or skeletal remain, an 80 year old bone structure varies significantly of that of a 20 year old, so just imagine a bode structure of a 800 year old man, neanderthal is indeed man, just a very very old man.

Now before all you guys start with the name calling, your in fairytale land, stupid, moran, idiot, tooth fairy,Santa clause, lockness, blah, blah, blah....save it cause I have heard it a million times before and I am just answering his question from an alternative perspective of that of evolution, not here debating wether its true or not, beside if you don`t believe in it then why even bother asking a question that your not going to like the perspective answere.

here we go lol ;D....................... ........