Author Topic: Perry Confronts Ron Paul During Commercial  (Read 6590 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Perry Confronts Ron Paul During Commercial
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2011, 07:44:07 PM »
It doesn't look like anything but pictures of two guys talking.  Without substance and context, trying to say they were arguing, etc. is pretty silly.  

How many conversations do you have each day, where you feel the need to put your hand on another man AND put the finger in his face?

Grownups do not speak to one another like that.  And you never put your hands on your elder.  Perry appears to be attempting to intmidate him here.

If ANY of us was in the grocery store, and someone squared up, restrained our forearms, then put a finger in YOUR FACE - I bet that man would be getting told to step the (&*&*^ back.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2011, 07:49:07 PM »
It doesn't look like anything but pictures of two guys talking. 

That's just 2 guys talking, huh?   More like one bully and one old man talking. 

Perry is squaring up.  That will NOT sit well with the legions of ron paul fans that he's trying to court.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2011, 07:51:26 PM »
[img width=500 height=329]

How many conversations do you have each day, where you feel the need to put your hand on another man AND put the finger in his face?

Grownups do not speak to one another like that.  And you never put your hands on your elder.  Perry appears to be attempting to intmidate him here.

If ANY of us was in the grocery store, and someone squared up, restrained our forearms, then put a finger in YOUR FACE - I bet that man would be getting told to step the (&*&*^ back.  

You would think a multiple term, career politician like Perry would be savvy enough to avoid making potential campaign destroying gaffes like this.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2011, 07:53:59 PM »
It doesn't look like anything but pictures of two guys talking.  Without substance and context, trying to say they were arguing, etc. is pretty silly.  

Do your conversations require security to step into the situation?  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2011, 07:54:46 PM »
You would think a multiple term, career politician like Perry would be savvy enough to making potential campaign destroying gaffes like this.

He's done a good job of getting into office by avoiding debates and issues, cashing in on donors and above all, "out-texasing" the other candidates.

That works in TX.  That kind of bullying gets cheers down there.  That stuff won't play in Mass or NH.  

It's hard not to look at him as a THUG.  It's a commercial and the first thing he does is charge to the podium of a man 20 years older, and PUTS HIS HANDS on him.  What the hell.  

Geezus... imagine if OBAMA had squared up and PUT HIS HANDS on hilary during the debates.
What if BIDEN had PUT HIS HANDS upon PALIN in the debate in anger?

Holy crap, you'd have everyone blowing a gasket.  It will be interesting to see what happens here.  The guy has been on the nat'l stage for 120 minutes - really - and he's already bullied an old man in anger.  Really?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2011, 07:55:54 PM »
Anyone have the video?

Does Ron Paul really have to STEP BACK to avoid getting chest bumped by Rick Perry?

Has Perry released an apology yet?  Perhaps something with "It's just taht I get so passionate about the issues, I feel the need to restrain 70 year old war heroes..."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2011, 07:56:43 PM »
Anyone have the video?

Does Ron Paul really have to STEP BACK to avoid getting chest bumped by Rick Perry?

Has Perry released an apology yet?  Perhaps something with "It's just taht I get so passionate about the issues, I feel the need to restrain 70 year old war heroes..."

Im sure a video is coming.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2011, 07:57:01 PM »
Rick Perry and Ron Paul get intense during Republican presidential debate

Photos show Republican candidates Rick Perry and Ron Paul in heated discussion during a presidential debate ad break

Yup sounds like an everyday chit chat with BB.  :P

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2011, 07:58:01 PM »
Anyone have the video?

lol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2011, 08:01:53 PM »
That has to be about either Ronald Reagan, gardisal, or Hillary Care.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2011, 08:03:56 PM »
The other boards are saying both Huntsman and RPaul's bodyguard sprang into action.  They both thought Perry was about to assault Paul.

Perry = hates rove AND Ron paul.  Who the hell does he like?  (Besides the merek salesman...)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2011, 08:08:13 PM »
It doesn't look like anything but pictures of two guys talking.  Without substance and context, trying to say they were arguing, etc. is pretty silly. 
really, most people don't look so kindly at having a finger pointing in their face.  That's usually not even cool if the talk isn't heated.  Not sure how you do things in Hawaii, but I suggest for your safety you don't talk to people like that states like Wyoming, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Nebraska, Texas or Montana lol...  You might not get that finger back in one piece...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2011, 08:09:02 PM »
Perry tries to give Paul the stare down but Paul just laughs in his face.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2011, 08:11:40 PM »
really, most people don't look so kindly at having a finger pointing in their face.  That's usually not even cool if the talk isn't heated.  Not sure how you do things in Hawaii, but I suggest for your safety you don't talk to people like that states like Wyoming, Colorado, Nevada, Arizona, Nebraska, Texas or Montana lol...  You might not get that finger back in one piece...

it's creepy and I get uncomfortable when even business contacts get close like that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2011, 08:12:52 PM »

" no, you did defend Hillarycare, remember?"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2011, 08:13:00 PM »
thats not intensity.   that's bullying.  WTF is wrong with the man.   Will he get in Putin's face and try that?

Geez, repubs, please select a candidate who can go 2 hours without punching an old man, mmmkay?

Remember how ppl got so pissed at the Lazio getting in hilary's personal space?  Remember gore getting hated on just for getting NEAR bush in the debate?

Perry PUT HIS HANDS on another candidate in anger.  Big mess there.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2011, 08:14:01 PM »

Im sure a video is coming.
probably being clever not releasing video and the words, waiting for Perry to say something and then release the video.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2011, 08:17:55 PM »

[img width=500 height=351]
Oh yeah, Ron Pauls an extremely sharp old man. Smarter than Perry for sure. I doubt for even a split second he was the slightest intimidated.

He was probably thinking, "What in the world are you doing?  You are completely blowing it with this ridiculous interaction"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2011, 08:18:22 PM »

Grownups do not speak to one another like that.  

How the heck would you know?  lol

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2011, 08:18:35 PM »
Appearantly , Paul called Perry a pussy. To which Perry replied, "Im telling my mommy."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2011, 08:19:12 PM »
Do your conversations require security to step into the situation?  ;)

Never.  Is that what happened?  Do you know what they were talking about? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2011, 08:21:13 PM »
How the heck would you know?  lol

your personal attack - instead of defending your statement that everyone here is mocking - speaks volumes  ;)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2011, 08:22:12 PM »
Never.  Is that what happened?  Do you know what they were talking about?  

In truth I'm just trying to figure it out like everyone and no one will know for sure untill both sides say something. Most reporters do say it was heated. I would imagine Perry's side is calling Rons side going ,"Please have mercy. This is killing us." Pauls side will probably just let it slid. But who really knows.

The story is that the guy at the podium with the pic of Perry grabbing Paul is security but like I said, who knows?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2011, 08:24:35 PM »
In truth I'm just trying to figure it out like everyone and no one will know for sure untill both sides say something. Most reporters do say it was heated. I would imagine Perry's side is calling Rons side going ,"Please have mercy. This is killing us." Pauls side will probably just let it slid. But who really knows.

The story is that the guy at the podium with the pic of Perry grabbing Paul is security but like I said, who knows?

I would bet anything it's about the Hillary care or gsrdisil stuff.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 08, 2011, 08:24:40 PM »
In truth I'm just trying to figure it out like everyone and no one will know untill both sides say something. I would imagine Perry's side is calling Rons side going ,"Please have mercy. This is killing us." Pauls side will probably just let it slid. But who really knows.

Exactly.  Nobody knows what was said or what the context is.  The comments characterizing this as some attack are just dumb.  He could have been "attacking" Paul, but you can't tell by looking at the pictures.