Author Topic: Only takes 3 compounds to get massive if you have the genetics!  (Read 38389 times)

lyquid

• Getbig III
Re: Only takes 3 compounds to get massive if you have the genetics!
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2011, 11:11:43 PM »
Dude, if you have no problems with Deca and test gives you sides, why not stay with Deca despite what some idiot on the internet will tell you??

I understand that. But I myself even feel that thickness from test over deca that some talk about. I am really wondering is if I need test from more experienced fellas. Wondering if I will lack thickness n overall size in the end and waste my time on deca wheres I woulda got alot more size with test added. I'd prefer no test. But I'd prefer the size over all. Hoping to get away without it. Since I am new to the higher dose game. Its all new to me. Spent many yrs doing bullshit 2 amps a week here 4 amps a week there and stuck same weight forever. Lean muscle weight stuck I mean.

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2011, 11:16:39 PM »
Dude, if you have no problems with Deca and test gives you sides, why not stay with Deca despite what some idiot on the internet will tell you??

exactly do not listen to this fucking idiot! DK is one of the biggest ass clowns on the board.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2011, 11:20:41 PM »
exactly do not listen to this fucking idiot! DK is one of the biggest ass clowns on the board.

::) ::)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2011, 12:52:15 AM »
I understand that. But I myself even feel that thickness from test over deca that some talk about. I am really wondering is if I need test from more experienced fellas. Wondering if I will lack thickness n overall size in the end and waste my time on deca wheres I woulda got alot more size with test added. I'd prefer no test. But I'd prefer the size over all. Hoping to get away without it. Since I am new to the higher dose game. Its all new to me. Spent many yrs doing bullshit 2 amps a week here 4 amps a week there and stuck same weight forever. Lean muscle weight stuck I mean.

Veteran bodybuilder at my gym suggested to me for a good bulking cycle 1200mg Deca per week and 2 amps of Sust (500mg) per week plus add in EQ if you like or Dbol, I know on the net a lot of guys advise a 2-1 ratio of Test to Deca but if you dont get too many problems from Deca then i think 2 amps of Sust per week will keep you covered and you can take a high dose of Deca which mg for mg is a better anabolic than Test

Whitewidow i was also wondering why you prefer long acting Deca over NPP? NPP is pretty popular on the boards these days while a lot hate for Deca ???, i like both but be interested to read your thoughts
Thunderdome approved

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2011, 12:56:22 AM »
Veteran bodybuilder at my gym suggested to me for a good bulking cycle 1200mg Deca per week and 2 amps of Sust (500mg) per week plus add in EQ if you like or Dbol, I know on the net a lot of guys advise a 2-1 ratio of Test to Deca but if you dont get too many problems from Deca then i think 2 amps of Sust per week will keep you covered and you can take a high dose of Deca which mg for mg is a better anabolic than Test

Whitewidow i was also wondering why you prefer long acting Deca over NPP? NPP is pretty popular on the boards these days while a lot hate for Deca ???, i like both but be interested to read your thoughts

Why do you think Deca is a better anabolic than test?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2011, 01:00:26 AM »

The Test/Deca combo is a solid combo, in that there's no doubt but if test side-effects are a problem they can in most cases be controlled. A lot of guys that are scared of test because of side-effects simply don't know how to control what they're using. Then there are some guys that don't really have to worry about it, they can take as much test as they want and live by the seat of their pants and be free and clear in the side-effect department while others simply can't. Anyway, learn to control the side-effects, there are cases where some may still have problems but I am a firm believer that most people can control them if they simply take the time.

AI's can help with most of the side-effects and simply living a healthy lifestyle can help too, especially considering blood pressure and cholesterol.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2011, 01:09:26 AM »
Why do you think Deca is a better anabolic than test?

Well going by the anabolic/androgenic ratio then Deca is more anabolic, and from personal experience Deca worked very well for me
Thunderdome approved

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2011, 01:12:54 AM »
Well going by the anabolic/androgenic ratio then Deca is more anabolic, and from personal experience Deca worked very well for me

True but test is obviously much more androgenic and this is an important consideration when it comes to actual growth. Further, test is so versatile and I know I throw that word around a lot regarding test and tren (versatile) but it simply holds true and is what truly makes them the best steroids overall IMO.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2011, 01:23:34 AM »
test/decca/dbol..... cant be beaten, tried and tested,,, for decades!!!

the next level obv is slin/gh.. only if you want to compete at a high bodyweight tho

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2011, 01:44:18 AM »

the next level obv is slin/gh.. only if you want to compete at a high bodyweight tho

Great combo but test/tren/dbol is my favorite. Actually test with rotating deca and tren and dbol burst is my absolute favorite.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2011, 02:50:02 AM »
also why do you suggest long acting deca over npp curious?
thanks appreciate it like the info. Reason I ask is cause test loves to give me sides where others I'm fine. You say he used deca high amounts. Higher than test? Npp or deca never give me any problems. Soft boners that's it no gyno nothing compared to test. Amp of sust a day I'd do. But can I go higher on the dwca or is it a waste. More test or more deca. 1g. 2g? For deca

back then there was no NPP. 800mg a week Is what I was told but some dont reveal what they really took. I tend to believe him as 800mg of deca is a good amount. def keep your test dose higher than your deca doseage.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2011, 02:52:58 AM »
im running more decca than test at the mo, and its working fine,,, but i never seem to suffer the same sides as most people

whitewidow

« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2011, 03:05:29 AM »

I think you have to be patient but overall I think you get more size off of old school nandrolone. Nandrolone phenyl propionate needs to be shot at least 3 times a week if not more and the raw material its made from sometimes is crap. its a newer drug. I have nothing against NPP but I would use it closer to competition time. id always start a cycle using regular nandrolone than switching after 8 weeks. NPP is a great drug if you get a high quality brand of it. if you have seen tests when buying kilos regular nandrolone is usually more pure then NPP. if you have a source that gets 98% NPP than use it but i would always start with regular old nandrolone than switch over to NPP. NPP wont give you the mass as regular nandrolone will but the mass it does create is leaner muscle tissue. I guess just less injections and the chance you will get a better nanrolone decanoate product is why I prefer old school deca. NPP is still somewhat new. its hasnt even been around for 10 years for the the majority of bodybulders. I only saw it getting offered around 8 years ago. why dont people use boldenone propionate? because its shit and painfull. there are always reasons to go with the tried and true.

whitewidow

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2011, 03:07:18 AM »

Yes this is tried and true you can also substitute the dbol for anadrol but this is as basic as it gets and will blow you up!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2011, 03:13:27 AM »
I think you have to be patient but overall I think you get more size off of old school nandrolone. Nandrolone phenyl propionate needs to be shot at least 3 times a week if not more and the raw material its made from sometimes is crap. its a newer drug. I have nothing against NPP but I would use it closer to competition time. id always start a cycle using regular nandrolone than switching after 8 weeks. NPP is a great drug if you get a high quality brand of it. if you have seen tests when buying kilos regular nandrolone is usually more pure then NPP. if you have a source that gets 98% NPP than use it but i would always start with regular old nandrolone than switch over to NPP. NPP wont give you the mass as regular nandrolone will but the mass it does create is leaner muscle tissue. I guess just less injections and the chance you will get a better nanrolone decanoate product is why I prefer old school deca. NPP is still somewhat new. its hasnt even been around for 10 years for the the majority of bodybulders. I only saw it getting offered around 8 years ago. why dont people use boldenone propionate? because its shit and painfull. there are always reasons to go with the tried and true.

I think NPP first appeared in the 60's as Durabolin, then Deca-Durabolin came out a few years after and bodybuilders used that instead, as you said NPP seems to have made a comeback only recently.

Thats a good point you make about the powder quality.

So the Lee Haney cycle you mentioned would be something like

1 amp of Sust 250mg per day = 1750mg per week
Deca 800mg per week

Then you mentioned he used Tren and Anadrol with that, would the Anadrol be 100mg-150mg per day?
Thunderdome approved

lesaucer

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2011, 04:06:51 AM »
TREN= best shit ever.. on 100mg ed and im in serious mutation, cant even imagine 200-300mg ed, thats probably how you turn pro. tren=godsend

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2011, 04:19:11 AM »
TREN= best shit ever.. on 100mg ed and im in serious mutation, cant even imagine 200-300mg ed, thats probably how you turn pro. tren=godsend

Agreed, Tren will make you look freaky, what are you taking with it?
Thunderdome approved

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2011, 07:54:32 AM »
I have known WW for years and I will tllu you right he is not ignorant. the dude knows his shit when it comes to AAS. GH15 knows some things as well, but also has all of you sheep fooled. No offense here bro, but wake up.

Wake up?  I never said that WW didn't know his drugs, nor do I follow gh15 like a sheep.  A lot of gh15's posts about music, women, aliens, etc are really just entertaining BUT when it comes to drugs, his protocols of what it takes to get to the next level and what pro's use are spot on.  You can't argue that until you have tried for urself which in most peoples case, they cannot because of how expensive it gets.  NOT 1 gh15 hater has tried his protocols when yet the people who have are finding success... see the poster BBOY, he said it himself, he followed the gh15 bible, and poof like magic lol, 2nd place on the national stage and will soon have a procard.

lesaucer

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2011, 08:40:01 AM »
Agreed, Tren will make you look freaky, what are you taking with it?

only test 400mg, deca 250mg.. test for function, deca for joints, i would up the dose but im poor as fuck atm, tren is the cheapest option when you make it from pellets, but the best at the same time so im not complaining  :P

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2011, 09:11:25 AM »

Boldenone-Propionate....those two words combined together make me want to throwup! I'd rather inject battery acid into my testicles than to ever touch that stuff again.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2011, 03:34:16 PM »
Really? AAS hgh and insulin will make my muscles bigger? Thank god you're mod lol

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2011, 04:36:33 PM »
Boldenone-Propionate....those two words combined together make me want to throwup! I'd rather inject battery acid into my testicles than to ever touch that stuff again.

I had a bottle of Bold Prop 200/ Test prop200 per mL...Never used it  :-X  :-X  :-X

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2011, 10:05:12 PM »
I think NPP first appeared in the 60's as Durabolin, then Deca-Durabolin came out a few years after and bodybuilders used that instead, as you said NPP seems to have made a comeback only recently.

Thats a good point you make about the powder quality.

So the Lee Haney cycle you mentioned would be something like

1 amp of Sust 250mg per day = 1750mg per week
Deca 800mg per week

Then you mentioned he used Tren and Anadrol with that, would the Anadrol be 100mg-150mg per day?

Yes more loike 150mg a day and what was amazing was how long he used it for it wasnt for 4 weeks like most of us use it for Im talking he used it for a 2-3 months.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2011, 09:17:30 AM »
Interesting thread. Was curious about the difference between Deca and NPP, other than the ester difference, that is. Thanks.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2011, 12:36:10 AM »
gotta bump this thread.  Arnold Jr and widow, Nobody gets massive with test only in the AAS department. In fact I would go as far to say that a guy who runs 4 cycles a year of a hefty dosage of dbol with NO injectables will have more muscle than a guy who runs 4 cycles of equal length at  2 grams of test (if that's all he is on).  and I'm 100% serious.

the reason is testosterone is such a potent androgen that you will not be able to gain lot of muscle mass on it on it's own, it provides it's own antidote against muscle growth. dbol and deca on the other hand were designed to have tissue enhancing properties.

. I have used a shitload of test for the past 18 month anywhere from 250mg-1500mg and nothing really happens unless I add an anabolic in with it.

But It's ok keep spending your money on those vials of test every month like you have for the past 6 years while your 40 years old and stuck at the same numbers with acne and a red bloated face, those of us with half a brain and some common sense simply look no furthur than mike mezner, Vic Richards,serge,  and arnold to know that it is not necessary. Don't you guys ever read gh15? He said he was at his biggest in terms of muscle mass on no test whatsoever. ;)
l