Author Topic: Only takes 3 compounds to get massive if you have the genetics!  (Read 38391 times)

whitewidow

Only takes 3 compounds to get massive if you have the genetics!
« on: September 11, 2011, 06:38:47 PM »
It really only takes 3 compounds to get massive if you have great genetics and a good foundation. I think those who wait till they are at least 20 years old even older can build a great foundation then when you throw in these compounds you will blow up. I was 25 when i started so I had a great natural foundation definately couldn't get any bigger naturally.

1. some form of testosterone dosn't really matter wich one. Test is Test. weather its sust, test E Test Cyp, suspension,
2. HGH
3.insulin

you can build a insane physique with just these 3 compounds. sure you can get a little better with some Tren and deca. but I have seen miracles and records set with people just using Test,HGH and insulin.

jway82

• Getbig I
Re: Only takes 3 compounds to get massive if you have the genetics!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 07:21:09 PM »
I'm new here but how would you use these three compounds together? Protocol?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 09:26:26 PM »
TEST, GH, TREN.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 09:33:59 PM »
Add tren to that and its perfect

Mega Man

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 09:57:51 PM »
It really only takes 3 compoubnds to get massive if you have great genetics and a good foundation. I think those who wait till they are at least 20 years old even older can build a great foundation then when you throwmn in these compounds you will blow up. I was 25 when i started so I had a great natural foundation definately couldnt get any bigger naturally.

1. some form of testostoerone dosnt really matter wich one. Test is Test. weather its sust, test E Test Cyp, suspension,
2. HGH
3.insulin

you can build a insane physique with just these 3 compounds. sure you cn get a little better with some Tren and deca. but I have seen miracles and records set with people just using Test,HGH and insulin.

I thought using insulin is very dangerous???

How can you do it safely?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 10:06:23 PM »
I would say test, tren only.

Maybe an oral in there too at times.

test hgh and slin is a bit "advanced" imo. and wont do much, quick enough.

It is advanced and only for top athletes but ike I keep saying this stack is what brings the usa gold medals from the olympics home. these are just the top 3-IMO you could also use other drugs. I m just ta;lking about if I could only use 3 drugs and thats it. for bodybuilding you would definately need tren thats why I do have it listed just not in the top 3 tren goes 4th.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 10:18:42 PM »
I thought using insulin is very dangerous???

How can you do it safely?

eat carbs...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 12:46:47 AM »
TEST, GH, TREN.

Much better choice than insulin IMO.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 12:58:31 AM »
insulin is the last thing you'd want to use imo
T

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 02:14:29 AM »
Tren is definatley a pwerful compound but this is not for just bodybuilders but all sports. If I were speaking just about bodybuilding I still would keep it the same trenbolone is a very important drug fo0r a bodybuilder but id say it would be 4th. so for a BB

1.some form of test
2. HGH
3. insulin
4 trenbolone

I was speaking in regard to all sports when I mention the first stack. bodybuilding takes an array of drugs but still I think the top 3 are Test ,HGH and insulin.
Its all about creating new muscle cells. wich HGH and insulin are notorious for doing. You can recover alot faster if you are using insulin with HGH. it is very dangerous and I dont approve anybody try it unless they are a top competitor in any sport. But those 3 compounds combined will make you massive. and sure you can throw Tren in there if you are a bodybuilder but I was saying if I could just pick 3. tren would definately be 4th on my list after insulin. Im not sure what gh15 would say about this but knwing I posted it he would probably disagree so we could argue and start a 20 page thread=lol. If you use Test, insulin and HGH for 10 months you will blow up! I know if you are competing it would take more than these 3 compounds but these are my top 3 BB  and all around professional sport drugs.  

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 02:19:37 AM »
Add tren to that and its perfect

in my original post I have tren up there its just not one of the top 3 I would use. I am saying if you could only use 3 compounds. Test, HGH and insulin has won people many gold medals and have taken athletes to another level as far as recovery goes and training goes. This isnt just for bodybuilders im taking all around sports. baeball,football,running,ect ect

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 02:24:32 AM »
Much better choice than insulin IMO.

for bodybuilders maybe I am talking all around sports.I do have tren up there but not top 3 -IMO for a bodybuilder your right very important drug

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2011, 02:25:50 AM »
THat is why we go to gh15 for drug advice, and not to "whitewidow".  ;D ;D

well when  gh15 gets back we can see what he thinks.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2011, 07:49:09 AM »
Whitewidow, you do tend to disagree with gh15 a lot which in turn makes me think you're ignorant about some things (No, not about sources and drug operations because I do not claim to know much about them or be deep in any of that game), BUT, you are right here.  If you have Test, Slin, and GH you can certainly blow up.  Will it be fake blown from within muscle?  Yes.  Will it have a real quality look to it?  No.  It will get you big though and relatively fast too.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2011, 07:53:40 AM »
Test,Deca,Dbol has built many a good physique, solid training and a proper diet plan will let you know where you stand in the genetics department
Thunderdome approved

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2011, 10:38:00 AM »
Whitewidow, you do tend to disagree with gh15 a lot which in turn makes me think you're ignorant about some things (No, not about sources and drug operations because I do not claim to know much about them or be deep in any of that game), BUT, you are right here.  If you have Test, Slin, and GH you can certainly blow up.  Will it be fake blown from within muscle?  Yes.  Will it have a real quality look to it?  No.  It will get you big though and relatively fast too.

I have known WW for years and I will tllu you right he is not ignorant. the dude knows his shit when it comes to AAS. GH15 knows some things as well, but also has all of you sheep fooled. No offense here bro, but wake up.

lesaucer

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2011, 11:40:28 AM »
lol, only one compounds is necessary,  take a gym rat and inject him 5g of test a week. he will blow up, guaranteed.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2011, 12:14:38 PM »
whitewidow. I'm pretty new to being on here even tho accounts abit older. But from what I've been reading you do seem to know ur stuff. And gh15 even tho it does seem you to fight lol.

but question for you I would like your advice. Well a few

first is test needed? For size gains. Not talking getting comp ready and masteron n tren. But just bulking is test needed. And other what would you rank better for size test or deca.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2011, 01:11:44 PM »
whitewidow. I'm pretty new to being on here even tho accounts abit older. But from what I've been reading you do seem to know ur stuff. And gh15 even tho it does seem you to fight lol.

first is test needed? For size gains. Not talking getting comp ready and masteron n tren. But just bulking is test needed. And other what would you rank better for size test or deca.

I'm obviously not WW but I'd say test outranks Deca all day long....I'd say test outranks most steroids in-terms of importance. It is the most important steroid and moreover it's the most versatile and very user friendly in most cases.

As far as the WW list, I agree with test and HGH but tend to disagree with insulin being all that necessary. Anyway, that's my opinion.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2011, 03:10:06 PM »
Test,Deca,Dbol has built many a good physique, solid training and a proper diet plan will let you know where you stand in the genetics department

Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner !!

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 07:14:19 PM »

I just like pissing the guy off. he gets funny when he melts he starts calling himself god and talks about elfs it gets crazy sometimes. its more for amusement he does know alot.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2011, 07:20:07 PM »
leave out the insulin that shit needs to go!
TEAM Nasser

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2011, 07:30:07 PM »

If you really want to bulk test is def needed one amp of sust a day if you really want to bulk. I think an everyday injection of sust is the best way to get huge then add in your deca and eventually your trenbolone. jumpstart it with anadrol if you really want to bulk. Lee Haney used these compounds for bulking and thats it as for  AAS goes! when lee haney bulked he shot an amp of sust everyday, used deca in high amounts, used trenbolone for a long time almost all year and he used alot of anadrol not just to jumpstart he kept using it! most people just use anadrol  for 4 weeks to jumpstart a cycle. lee haney used anadrol for months. he used trenbolone and androl for way to long. I personally wouldnt reccomned even kicking in the tren till the last 4-8 weeks of your cycle. but lee used anandrol for months. he bulked till he was 12 weeks out then used his cutting drugs. he always came in great shape. he had some strong kidneys and liver I will say that. when I always talk about using a vial of sust a day to bulk I got that from lee haney.

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2011, 07:45:39 PM »

Of course these are what all the old school guys used but I am talking all around sports not just bodybuilding. the most important drugs involved with pro bodybuilding are still

#1- Test
#2- HGH
#3  insulin
#4  Trenbolone
#5  Deca (long acting)
#6  dianabol/anadrol both great for jumpstarting a cycle
#7  winstrol, EQ, masteron,primobolon, all about the same importance these are your cutting drugs but can also be used in a bulking cycle.
#8  Halotestin icing on the cake
some sports like say track guys are going to be more into a little test, HGH, insulin and winstrol. it all depends on what sport you are into. canseco didnt use test much he use HGH, deca and winstrol. Ive read his book. and he gives up his cycle stacks mainly HGH is what saved his career. he gives HGH alot of props for giving him another 5 years in the game after he started having back problems.He used Test too but it was mainly just deca and winstrol and HGH. look at victor contes athletes they all took home gold medals and they were all trained to use designer test on top of HGH and insulin. all of them used the same stack Test ,HGH and insulin.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2011, 11:06:39 PM »
If you really want to bulk test is def needed one amp of sust a day if you really want to bulk. I think an everyday injection of sust is the best way to get huge then add in your deca and eventually your trenbolone. jumpstart it with anadrol if you really want to bulk. Lee Haney used these compounds for bulking and thats it as for  AAS goes! when lee haney bulked he shot an amp of sust everyday, used deca in high amounts, used trenbolone for a long time almost all year and he used alot of anadrol not just to jumpstart he kept using it! most people just use anadrol  for 4 weeks to jumpstart a cycle. lee haney used anadrol for months. he used trenbolone and androl for way to long. I personally wouldnt reccomned even kicking in the tren till the last 4-8 weeks of your cycle. but lee used anandrol for months. he bulked till he was 12 weeks out then used his cutting drugs. he always came in great shape. he had some strong kidneys and liver I will say that. when I always talk about using a vial of sust a day to bulk I got that from lee haney.

also why do you suggest long acting deca over npp curious?
thanks appreciate it like the info. Reason I ask is cause test loves to give me sides where others I'm fine. You say he used deca high amounts. Higher than test? Npp or deca never give me any problems. Soft boners that's it no gyno nothing compared to test. Amp of sust a day I'd do. But can I go higher on the dwca or is it a waste. More test or more deca. 1g. 2g? For deca