Author Topic: Bachmann's former Campaign mgr DEMOLISHES her  (Read 429 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bachmann's former Campaign mgr DEMOLISHES her
« on: September 19, 2011, 12:28:49 PM »
Rollins Says Bachmann is a One State Candidate

Ed Rollins, former campaign manager and current "informal adviser" to Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) told MSNBC that Bachmann doesn't have the "ability or the resources" to go beyond Iowa in the presidential race.

www.politicalwire.com

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Bachmann's former Campaign mgr DEMOLISHES her
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 12:29:51 PM »

Ed Rollins, former campaign manager and current "informal adviser" to Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) told MSNBC that Bachmann doesn't have the "ability or the resources" to go beyond Iowa in the presidential race.

www.politicalwire.com

I wonder what god told her about him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 12:31:40 PM »
I wonder what god told her about him.

ozmo, I have to ask you - and I would really like your opinion, as you're a mod and very middle-of-the-road on issues...

What is YOUR opinion of the 2012 GOP crop of candidates?  Do you feel it is weak, and if so, why do you believe the 6 or 8 or 10 stronger names (that could probably win the nomination easily) are sitting the election out?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2011, 12:48:48 PM »
ozmo, I have to ask you - and I would really like your opinion, as you're a mod and very middle-of-the-road on issues...

What is YOUR opinion of the 2012 GOP crop of candidates?  Do you feel it is weak, and if so, why do you believe the 6 or 8 or 10 stronger names (that could probably win the nomination easily) are sitting the election out?

Yes it is weak.    Who do you think are the 6 or 8 or 10 stonger potentials?  My initial reaction as to why is because we are fucked for a good 5 years at least no matter who's in charge.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 12:42:24 PM »

www.politicalwire.com
If Eddy ends working for Perry, the election is over; Perry wins.
w