Author Topic: 14 Year old Girl - now IFBB Pro wins the Overall At the Arnold Classic in Spain  (Read 63559 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I don't like this.  not one bit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

What do you expect from a judging panel of pedo's.... :-\
First Place.   :D

MB

• Getbig IV
Wrong.  Old bitches would break their bones in gymnastics.  Plus gymnastics is an athletic event.  They are young by default.  IFBB has a choice. Bikini, figure or fitness audience is looking for hot, sexy ass.  

Age limit, please!

This girl is bikini, but what about figure and fitness?  Certainly a younger girl with a gymnastics background and a nice figure would be a dominant fitness competitor.  There does need to be an age limit though or this whole thing will get younger and younger, making an uncomfortable situation for everyone involved. 

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
She doesn't look 14  :-\

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Maybe swede and you could start a pedo thread on the sex board.   ::)

I was thinking that since there's world globalisation going on, chem trails in the air and anti christ coming we could make something equally meaningfull and much more philosophical and soul tripping thread.... about racisim towards colored peoplezz!!!  ::)

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
Time for age limits in Bikini, because the judges are clueless.  It's worst enough they are giving shows to half physically developed nicole nagrani. This is a new low in the industry.  Next, Asia Ray will get a pro card and beat Tanji Johnson.

So this is Shawn Rays Daughter? HAHA you gotta be joking. Sweet kid but WTF???? Not good Shawn, not good at all

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
 :P

14?  Fuck...Where's Pedo Bear, I havent seen him in years?

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
I hate the fucking bikini division (no homo)

Men in thongs all the way (no homo)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
I hate the fucking bikini division (no homo)

i know you'd stone them if you had the chance.

religion of peace.  ::)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
another embarrassment for this clown event called Body Building, how low can this sport joke go  :-\
K

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
The only problem I have is that these girls get judged on their physique as in their legs ass and tits. Anyone that says other wise is full of shit. I know judges who have told girls they need implants. So I don't think it too cool for judges to be looking at a 14 year old girl that way.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
who really cares though ? only a small niche has even heard of the IFBB, 99.99 % follow real sports.
K

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
I know everyone thins it's cuz i have a daughter, But I've always felt let a kid be a kid, life sucks enough..... let them have as much childhood as they can before scumbags start talking them out of their pants, and the shittiness of life gets a hold of them

Plenty of time for that

G_Thang

• Getbig V
and where the fuck is ron and schmoe-ticket?  those douches are the ones taking pictures of these underage girls.  what do they have to say? sorry, this shit aint cool.  it's no different than checking out little girls in the neighborhood riding bikes.  fuck the makeup and costume, she's a child, looks like one facially, has the limited mental capacity of one, and so forth, just watching the interview.

io856

I know everyone thins it's cuz i have a daughter, But I've always felt let a kid be a kid, life sucks enough..... let them have as much childhood as they can before scumbags start talking them out of their pants.

Plenty of time for that
;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
and where the fuck is ron and schmoe-ticket?  those douches are the ones taking pictures of these underage girls.  what do they have to say? sorry, this shit aint cool.  it's no different than checking out little girls in the neighborhood riding bikes.  fuck the makeup and costume, she's a child, looks like one facially, has the limited mental capacity of one, and so forth, just watching the interview.

It's one time you and I agree, and you have my respect.

These are children.....the fuck is wrong with you people

it's real  easy to be funny and crack jokes, I for one ain't laughing

MB

• Getbig IV

it's real  easy to be funny and crack jokes, I for one ain't laughing

Is it even legal to have a children's bikini contest?

G_Thang

• Getbig V

it's real  easy to be funny and crack jokes, I for one ain't laughing

not cool with this at all.  it hard to listen to her speak, let alone watch the end of the video with her prancing  off the stage.  that shit is for the women in the division like latona, melo, etc.  BIG TIME FUCK UP BY THE IFBB!  they didn't even let shit like this slide in brasil when they put a little girl, as a rainha. people were going ape shit.  under 18, you don't shake ass and show skin at carnival unless you dress up like a clown or a banana girl or something and they had you behind the drum core.

school got penalized and all.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!

Arnold Fail Festival raised another star to world fame  ::)

tom joad

• Getbig V
so we can officially jack off to a 14 year old now?

maybe you should go down to your local police station and ask them if you have the green light to rub one out?

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
On the clip of Shawn Rays daughter on youtube he has posted these comments.Just let the kid be a kid FFS.

Uploaders' Comments (sugarshawnray)

"Mama I'm a Big Girl Now" is the name of the Song.

sugarshawnray 4 months ago 3

I'm a very proud Papa today! That's my girl!

S RAY

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
i know you'd stone them if you had the chance.

religion of peace.  ::)

I would love to stone you then kick you in the nuuuuutsssssssss!

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
So we allow kids on stage during contest held by former governor? Great.

L.L

Inga Molla has a great figure....small waist, long legs, and pretty to boot.

serious Jailbait threat there.