Author Topic: I remember when  (Read 1342 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I remember when
« on: October 12, 2011, 08:08:28 AM »
* tickets were $2.50 general admission, $5.00 ringside area, $10.00 front row seat.

* A wrestler making a heel or face turn would do it completely out of the blue and would have the entire school talking for MONTHS

* The sleeper hold really worked.

*  People won matches with the abdominal stretch and neck nerve holds

* Ramming an opponents head into the steel post outside the ring resulted in him being stretchered out of the arena.

*  A chairshot to the head could sideline someone for a month

*  "Parts Unknown" was a very mysterious place that was populated by hideous monster mayhem wrestlers, often with horribly scarred faces that required them to wear a mask when they left that secret place and ventured out into the general public domain.  Everyone from there was vicious, had little to no speaking ability, and would even cheat at cards when playing their blind grandmother.  They kicked puppies and stole little kids tooth fairy money as side jobs.

*  Squash matches with jobbers could make two lackluster mid-carders like the Barbarian vs Hercules Hernandez appear to be main even material when the next PPV rolled around.  You actually couldn't decide who was going to "win".

* Gorgeous Jimmy Garvin once almost caused a riot at the Colessium because he pranced down to the ring in his silver sequin pants and suspenders with Precious spraying air fresher in the air, got the mic and insulted the crowd and then told everyone that they had to the count of 3 to put out their cigerettes (you could still smoke indoors then) because the smoke was making his curls frizz or he was leaving and not defending his title.  He counted to 3, then left.  For real.  He didn't come back.  They threw together a 10 man Battle Royal for the main event. 

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: I remember when
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 05:33:47 PM »
Didn't you like that I stickied your original "Remember When" thread?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 07:48:32 AM »
??  I didn't see it there.

My bad.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 02:49:35 PM »
 ;D