Author Topic: GH15: CYCLING TESTOSTERONA  (Read 24480 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
GH15: CYCLING TESTOSTERONA
« on: October 12, 2011, 09:31:29 AM »
GOD,

YOU TOLD US ABOUT TRENBOLONA, GH, EQUIPONA, BUT YOU SAY CYCLE YOUR TESTOSTERONE.

WHICH COMPOUNDS TO RUN WITH TEST AND WHICH DOSAGE? A TESTOSTERONA BIBLE INDEX WOULD BE GOOD. WE KNOW YOU SAID NO HIGH TESTOSTERONA WITHOUT HIGH GH, BUT WHAT ELSE?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15: CYCLING TESTOSTERONA
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 09:55:40 AM »
I'm going to push for more detail on this as well.  I'd also like to know more about GH:Test ratio.  In most of the cycles I have read in the bible it appears to be 5iu's GH for every gram of Test, but I'd like to see that confirmed and also see more info on cycling test.

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 12:03:22 PM »
I'm going to push for more detail on this as well.  I'd also like to know more about GH:Test ratio.  In most of the cycles I have read in the bible it appears to be 5iu's GH for every gram of Test, but I'd like to see that confirmed and also see more info on cycling test.
this pretty much, at 15 ius, you can do up to 3 grams of test a week.  Anything more than that, not sure how much more beneficial that would be.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 12:52:42 PM »
I think after you go on Tren A you then add GH, you get real lean and freaky, 6% bf, then when you want to add more thickness in you bring in the Test, higher the dose of Test the more gh, 5IU per gram seems right, then blast the Test and higher doses of gh, then cut or lower the Test, lower the gh, keep the Tren in, then play with Mast and Anadrol, EQ run all the time
Thunderdome approved

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2011, 10:02:20 PM »
does anyone know when phase 4 comes out and when the god of hormones talkes about how to use insulin?

as for the ratios,,i also saw the 5iu to 1g test in phase 3, and it looks like EQ and test are run at a 1:1 ratio pretty much, correct?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 01:49:31 AM »
I think after you go on Tren A you then add GH.

OR VICE VERSA, YOU HAVE GH TO PRIME, THEN USE TREN TO FINISH IT OFF AFTER GH!

IF I CAN PICK DISGUSTED'S BRAIN MORE.I WANNA GO:

10-12 WEEKS OF EQ OR NPP OR TEST AT 600-100MG WITH 5-10IU GH
10-12 WEEKS OF TREN/MAST AT 300-400MG EACH, 200MG PROP WITH NO GH

RINSE AND REPEAT. ILL JUST CHANGE NPP, TEST, EQ DEPENDING ON WHAT I WANT TO PLAY WITH. PERHAPS BOTH LIKE 600MG EQ, 400MG NPP OR 500MG TEST, 500MG NPP, OR JUST ALL OUT 1 GRAM TESTOSTERONA. JUST HAVE FUN. ILL TRY TO KEEP DOSAGES IN THE 600-1000MG RANGE AND KEEP UPPING THE GH UNTIL I NEED TO UP THE AAS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 03:29:24 AM »
hey bro where did u get that protocol?  is that a new one?  the one i saw in phase 3 was...

eq and gh for a while to prime(why the eq?  not sure).

then throw in tren/prop,,,then after a while test E ata  gram,,,keep everything else

then up the test and tren after a while,,,and you can drop the gh

then drop then tren,,,add in drol,,,and start the gh again!

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2011, 03:37:13 AM »
hey bro where did u get that protocol?  is that a new one?  the one i saw in phase 3 was...

eq and gh for a while to prime(why the eq?  not sure).

then throw in tren/prop,,,then after a while test E ata  gram,,,keep everything else

then up the test and tren after a while,,,and you can drop the gh

then drop then tren,,,add in drol,,,and start the gh again!

ITS NOT GH15'S, ITS MORE HIGH ANABOLIC/LOW TEST/HIGH GH ROUTE. DISGUSTED APPROVED.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2011, 05:01:54 AM »
Id take disgusted advice over Gh15's. do what you wanna do but disgusted actually is a real guru and is well known he dosn't hide his identity and really works with pro bodybuilders.  not saying Gh15 dosnt know what he is talking about but his advice is for true competing bodybuilders not gymrats. he reccomends alot of drugs and if you have not been using for awhile your going to make yourself sick.. disgusteds approach is not so hardcore.I personally know lee haney used an amp of sust everyday and anadrol ED plus nandrolone decanoate ED. he would run 1750mg of sust a week then 800mg of nandrolone . their was no NPP back then. he also loved his anadrol he ran 150mg daily for months then dropped down the test and nandrolone,plus the drol 8 weeks out Test prop everyday 100mg, Tren acetate everdyay 75mg, halotestin in big dosages he just used 2mg halo tabs but took close to 20 of them a day. he also had great genetics so that helps. He was on cycle pretty much all year. just lowered doses 8 weeks out and changed test esters dropped drol for halo. not sure about his HGH usage he didnt mention it and I was glad to hear just what he was talking about so I didnt ask about it. so im not sure how he ran his HGH or slin or even if he used them. I am sure he did use them just didnt mention that oart of his stack. hell its possible he ddnt use them.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2011, 05:47:37 AM »
OR VICE VERSA, YOU HAVE GH TO PRIME, THEN USE TREN TO FINISH IT OFF AFTER GH!

IF I CAN PICK DISGUSTED'S BRAIN MORE.I WANNA GO:

10-12 WEEKS OF EQ OR NPP OR TEST AT 600-100MG WITH 5-10IU GH
10-12 WEEKS OF TREN/MAST AT 300-400MG EACH, 200MG PROP WITH NO GH

RINSE AND REPEAT. ILL JUST CHANGE NPP, TEST, EQ DEPENDING ON WHAT I WANT TO PLAY WITH. PERHAPS BOTH LIKE 600MG EQ, 400MG NPP OR 500MG TEST, 500MG NPP, OR JUST ALL OUT 1 GRAM TESTOSTERONA. JUST HAVE FUN. ILL TRY TO KEEP DOSAGES IN THE 600-1000MG RANGE AND KEEP UPPING THE GH UNTIL I NEED TO UP THE AAS.
you are dropping GH if you have hard time affording it, if you can afford it keep it on
GH15's test EQ ratio was 300mg test and 900 eq first 25 days than you add prop in.

can anyone point me to Disgusted method / protocol ?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 05:55:22 AM »
Id take disgusted advice over Gh15's. do what you wanna do but disgusted actually is a real guru and is well known he dosn't hide his identity and really works with pro bodybuilders.  not saying Gh15 dosnt know what he is talking about but his advice is for true competing bodybuilders not gymrats. he reccomends alot of drugs and if you have not been using for awhile your going to make yourself sick.. disgusteds approach is not so hardcore.I personally know lee haney used an amp of sust everyday and anadrol ED plus nandrolone decanoate ED. he would run 1750mg of sust a week then 800mg of nandrolone . their was no NPP back then. he also loved his anadrol he ran 150mg daily for months then dropped down the test and nandrolone,plus the drol 8 weeks out Test prop everyday 100mg, Tren acetate everdyay 75mg, halotestin in big dosages he just used 2mg halo tabs but took close to 20 of them a day. he also had great genetics so that helps. He was on cycle pretty much all year. just lowered doses 8 weeks out and changed test esters dropped drol for halo. not sure about his HGH usage he didnt mention it and I was glad to hear just what he was talking about so I didnt ask about it. so im not sure how he ran his HGH or slin or even if he used them. I am sure he did use them just didnt mention that oart of his stack. hell its possible he ddnt use them.

Thanks for sharing the Lee Haney stack, his stack is very practical, im sure his GH use was not in the high IU's guys use today
Thunderdome approved

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2011, 12:49:48 PM »

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2011, 12:52:39 PM »
you are dropping GH if you have hard time affording it, if you can afford it keep it on
GH15's test EQ ratio was 300mg test and 900 eq first 25 days than you add prop in.

can anyone point me to Disgusted method / protocol ?

ITS NOT ANYWHERE BUT HE PREACHES HIGH ANABOLIC, NO TEST, HIGH GH CYCLES. SOMETHING EQ, DECA BASED WITH 8+IU GH DAILY.

IF I CAN AFFORD TO KEEP THE GH, I WOULD AT ALL TIMES, BUT THIS IS JUST A MONEY SAVER AT TIMES. IM GOING TO CYCLE GH UNTIL I CAN AFFORD IT YEAR-ROUND.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2011, 03:33:21 PM »
not to get off topic, but where can i read more about disgusteds methods?  had not heard of him, is that his username here?  also still a fan of the god of hormones and can't wait to hear how he adds insulina into a cycle

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2011, 05:55:08 PM »
I think after you go on Tren A you then add GH, you get real lean and freaky, 6% bf, then when you want to add more thickness in you bring in the Test, higher the dose of Test the more gh, 5IU per gram seems right, then blast the Test and higher doses of gh, then cut or lower the Test, lower the gh, keep the Tren in, then play with Mast and Anadrol, EQ run all the time

Great post.
One question,how about using a high dose of deca instead of test?or is it too much of a slow mass builder?i ballooned on an only deca cycle hence my curiosity.
Anyone?
thanks

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2011, 02:05:40 AM »
ITS NOT ANYWHERE BUT HE PREACHES HIGH ANABOLIC, NO TEST, HIGH GH CYCLES. SOMETHING EQ, DECA BASED WITH 8+IU GH DAILY.

IF I CAN AFFORD TO KEEP THE GH, I WOULD AT ALL TIMES, BUT THIS IS JUST A MONEY SAVER AT TIMES. IM GOING TO CYCLE GH UNTIL I CAN AFFORD IT YEAR-ROUND.

I don't get the no test at all...

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2011, 03:57:58 AM »
I don't get the no test at all...

QUE DISGUSTED.....
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2011, 07:49:02 AM »
Great post.
One question,how about using a high dose of deca instead of test?or is it too much of a slow mass builder?i ballooned on an only deca cycle hence my curiosity.
Anyone?
thanks

You could use a combo of NPP and Deca, if Deca works well for you then use it all the time, Test doesnt do shit for me in high does except making me covered in hair and jerking off 6 times per day and getting lazy, Deca works great with me, same as Tren :D

Disgusted suggested only use Test if you feel you need to and even then no need go high doses, he suggested pick 2 injects, like Deca,EQ,Primo,Tren etc and an oral, Dbol,Anadrol, then thats your anabolic stack, throw in some GH if you can, eat good food, no need overeat, train hard and correctly and you will look great ;)
Thunderdome approved

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2011, 09:07:12 AM »
You could use a combo of NPP and Deca, if Deca works well for you then use it all the time, Test doesnt do shit for me in high does except making me covered in hair and jerking off 6 times per day and getting lazy, Deca works great with me, same as Tren :D

Disgusted suggested only use Test if you feel you need to and even then no need go high doses, he suggested pick 2 injects, like Deca,EQ,Primo,Tren etc and an oral, Dbol,Anadrol, then thats your anabolic stack, throw in some GH if you can, eat good food, no need overeat, train hard and correctly and you will look great ;)

SPOT ON.

EXCEPT GH IS ABOUT FUNDS, BUT DISGUSTED I KNOW WILL SAY IT'LL MAKE THE/A DIFFERENCE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2011, 11:25:20 AM »

So you keep it low or without test at all?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2011, 11:40:53 AM »
So you keep it low or without test at all?

This year ive hardly used any Test, Jan-March I took Deca and Anadrol with GH, then i took Tren A,EQ,Mast,Winstrol for contest prep, i took Halotestin the last few weeks, GH was in there to, that was March to end of June, July to August i took 250mg Test E per day, Deca,EQ, then end of August until beginning of Oct i took Mast,NPP, Anadrol,Tren for another contest, now im still running the same stack without Anadrol, i havent used GH since August, ill do one more contest in a weeks time then ill switch my cycle to Deca,EQ,Test and GH, this will be a bulking phase, i get better gains using higher doses of Deca,Tren, EQ,Anadrol than i do using Higher doses of Test, some people get great gains off Test and others get great gains off the more Anabolic drugs like Deca, for me a good bulking cycle that gives great gains is 500mg Testanon, 900mg per week Deca, 600-900mg per week EQ with GH, you just got to find out what your body reacts to the best and stick with that, not just follow whats popular on forums ;)
Thunderdome approved

bladerunner

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2011, 06:42:04 PM »

Thank you...agreed about Test:it doesnt do much for me either..i had really good gains on deca only cycle at 900mgs x week than i had with similar doses of test.
Just like you said,some ppl have great gains on it,some dont..i belong to the latter..
Also Tren made me look much much better..and again,i used no test..

i have test in the house and i use it when i have nothing else to inject,otherwise i dont even bother...

thank you very much again for your help

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2011, 10:23:56 PM »
Good luck achieving that "middle eastern look". oh brother.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2011, 10:26:57 PM »
This year ive hardly used any Test, Jan-March I took Deca and Anadrol with GH, then i took Tren A,EQ,Mast,Winstrol for contest prep, i took Halotestin the last few weeks, GH was in there to, that was March to end of June, July to August i took 250mg Test E per day, Deca,EQ, then end of August until beginning of Oct i took Mast,NPP, Anadrol,Tren for another contest, now im still running the same stack without Anadrol, i havent used GH since August, ill do one more contest in a weeks time then ill switch my cycle to Deca,EQ,Test and GH, this will be a bulking phase, i get better gains using higher doses of Deca,Tren, EQ,Anadrol than i do using Higher doses of Test, some people get great gains off Test and others get great gains off the more Anabolic drugs like Deca, for me a good bulking cycle that gives great gains is 500mg Testanon, 900mg per week Deca, 600-900mg per week EQ with GH, you just got to find out what your body reacts to the best and stick with that, not just follow whats popular on forums ;)

Good posts.. 8)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2011, 05:22:39 AM »
Good luck achieving that "middle eastern look". oh brother.

ENOUGH OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT BRO. MIDDLE EASTERN LOOK?

GH15 TALKS ABOUT CYCLING TESTOSTERONA ALL THE TIME, HOW MUCH TEST:GH RATIO, ETC. I JUST WANT MORE CLARITY AND ANSWERS.

AND THEN DISGUSTED PREACHES THE ANABOLIC + HIGH GH CYCLES. YOU GOT MORE EXPERIENCE THAN THESE TWO?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO