Author Topic: Getting gear abroad?  (Read 880 times)

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
Getting gear abroad?
« on: October 25, 2011, 02:53:40 AM »
How exactly could someone go to another country and bring back gear? Is it possible to just do it through airports or would customs stop you? I'm a bit confused on the law on steroids.

I live in England and my friend is going to Egypt soon where i understand steroids are completely legal? Is it illegal to bring back steroids without enough to deal because I thought they were legal for personal use as long as you don't have enough to deal?

One of the main issues with me doing proper gear is that I don't want the same shitty source as a lot of the guys where I live use as you can tell its underdosed / bunk. Anyone got any input on this? ??? ???

whitewidow

Re: Getting gear abroad?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 03:02:19 AM »
when I go chill at my thailand crib my brother rents out from me I send a bunch to my PMB. I dont risk taking it through the airport. I would have your boy send it and pack it very carefully with other non gear items.

Domthemilky

• Getbig II
Re: Getting gear abroad?
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 03:07:02 AM »
Do the airport customs check all packages that go through the airport? Or is it like random selection. I'm confused as to why they would not be allowed through airports if they are legal for personal use in the UK?