Author Topic: Incline Smith machine is by far the best exercise ever to build great pecs  (Read 18909 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Incline Smith machine is by far the best exercise ever to build great pecs
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2011, 02:42:53 AM »
stop with this balonie decline incline flati or flying pec fucks....  lots of hormona fellas,, lots of hormona !  :D

this guy knows what he is talking about

;D

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2011, 03:32:16 AM »
Markus Ruhl has the best chest ever and he built it with Smith Machine incline pressing!

with a very wide grip and after all his pac was destroyed too

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2011, 04:03:22 AM »
This^^^^
Why train if you`re not gonna` be consistant?

Consitancy is a given if you`re serious about training.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2011, 04:30:16 AM »
Does anyone see any value in doing both Smith Incline Press and Barbell Incline Press in the same workout?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 04, 2011, 05:08:01 AM »
Does anyone see any value in doing both Smith Incline Press and Barbell Incline Press in the same workout?
If I was gonna` do both,I`d alternate them from workout to workout.

Right now I usually alternate Smith Inclines with Dumbell Inclines

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2011, 05:02:46 PM »
Where did i state i have a "monster chest" ? Funny how you re always obsessively trying to turn everything into a "i have a bigger ... than you" even when nobody's actually trying to prove you anything. Poor dude. Must be the reason of your steroid use i guess.

I have a naturally developped chest that is more developped than the average skinny fat joe who doesnt practize any physical activity but that's about it. I almost feel like i should bitchslap your loser's face by posting a pic ...
Hahahahah That touched a nerve i see. Lets see this "better then the average skinny fat joe chest". You are a fucking joke and bitter to no end.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2011, 05:07:25 PM »
Where did i state i have a "monster chest" ? Funny how you re always obsessively trying to turn everything into a "i have a bigger ... than you" even when nobody's actually trying to prove you anything. Poor dude. Must be the reason of your steroid use i guess.

I have a naturally developped chest that is more developped than the average skinny fat joe who doesnt practize any physical activity but that's about it. I almost feel like i should bitchslap your loser's face by posting a pic ...
I am 100 percent proof positive that you look like utter shit.  Shall I post your pics or do you want to save me the hassle and do it yourself?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2011, 05:14:26 PM »
I am 100 percent proof positive that you look like utter shit.  Shall I post your pics or do you want to save me the hassle and do it yourself?
lol go for it retard, i d like to see you post pictures of someone who s not me, so i could then prove how fucking stupid you are again by posting a pic of myself holding some written sign to confirm it's the real me.

Go ahead mongrel face, so you can get owned once again. You morons never learn it's insane.

leafyfag, dont you have some issues to adress with your mother, or some stage to grace with your steroided presence wearing a nice little thong, before acting like a badass on the internet? Dont you have some photoshops to do ?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2011, 05:15:50 PM »
lol go for it retard, i d like to see you post pictures of someone who s not me, so i could then prove how fucking stupid you are again by posting a pic of myself holding some written sign to confirm it's the real me.

Go ahead mongrel face, so you can get owned once again.

leafyfag, dont you have some issues to adress with your mother, or some stage to grace with your steroided presence wearing a nice little thong, before acting like a badass on the internet?
grabs some popcorn and sits back to wait for Adam to own this silly fuck

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #84 on: December 05, 2011, 05:17:44 PM »

Go ahead mongrel face, so you can get owned once again. You morons never learn it's insane.

leafyfag, dont you have some issues to adress with your mother, or some stage to grace with your steroided presence wearing a nice little thong, before acting like a badass on the internet? Dont you have some photoshops to do ?

you are fatpanda  ;)

and LOLOLOLOL at LubeYourMan giving anyone workout advice....you are a fat turd...hope this helps

Swlabr

« Reply #85 on: December 05, 2011, 05:20:54 PM »

We're ready.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2011, 05:25:58 PM »
We're ready.

I'm sure you losers are and that it's going to make your -sad- day.

So true anus?

Where are the pics of me you re suposed to have?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 05, 2011, 05:28:47 PM »
you are fatpanda  ;)

and LOLOLOLOL at LubeYourMan giving anyone workout advice....you are a fat turd...hope this helps
Can you please post the pics of fatpanda, the guy i m suposed to be?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2011, 05:41:56 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  The little bitch UBERMAN just melted hard when I posted his pics and had the entire Thread Deleted.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #89 on: December 05, 2011, 05:54:43 PM »
Smith is great for inclines. I do DB inclines than move to the smith.
T

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #90 on: December 05, 2011, 05:57:44 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH  The little bitch UBERMAN just melted hard when I posted his pics and had the entire Thread Deleted.
Hahahah please fucking give this miserable little wretch his thrashing. Im tired of his moaning and bitching in every thread. Easily the most bitter individual i think i have encountered in my life.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2011, 06:09:59 PM »

Really?  It appears you don't from what I've seen.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 05, 2011, 06:16:09 PM »
lots of anger here to "show off" who is better than the other.. take it to PM's but of course you guys need to boost your internet ego and show everyone who is the toughest  ::)

stick to the topic !

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #93 on: December 05, 2011, 06:34:00 PM »
i like decline hammers

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: December 05, 2011, 06:43:28 PM »
i like decline hammers

Why because you can load a bunch of weight on it to make you feel stronger then you really are?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #95 on: December 05, 2011, 06:44:54 PM »
Why because you can load a bunch of weight on it to make you feel stronger then you really are?
noob, who are you to insults the GREAT TDONGZ  >:(
follow the arrows

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2011, 06:47:04 PM »
because out of all the different chest exercises i feel my pecs contract strongest with it. and doesnt involve shoulders to any noticeable degree. i have overpowering delts compared to chest and this helps.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 06, 2011, 02:48:47 PM »
don't like decline  :-\

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 06, 2011, 02:50:19 PM »
because out of all the different chest exercises i feel my pecs contract strongest with it. and doesnt involve shoulders to any noticeable degree. i have overpowering delts compared to chest and this helps.
X2! Very good pec contraction.