Author Topic: Ice cream parlor  (Read 405 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ice cream parlor
« on: December 15, 2011, 09:22:37 AM »
I'm listening in to 5 old people talking politics in an ice cream parlor haha. 4 like Ron Paul and are glad he is gaining ground. 1 says he's too old. "everyone else will spend us til we r broke"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Ice cream parlor
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 09:33:04 AM »
I'm listening in to 5 old people talking politics in an ice cream parlor haha. 4 like Ron Paul and are glad he is gaining ground. 1 says he's too old. "everyone else will spend us til we r broke"

"Ice cream parlor"  ????   Where the fuck you live?   I have not heard that phrase since i was like 10 yo? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 08:17:01 PM »
hahahahha ice cream 'store'?   one of those little shoppes that serves ice cream.

Funny thing - tonight at a bar, sure enough, I overhear people talking about Ron Paul.

So in a span of 8 hours - I hear Ron paul discussed by old people eating ice cream, on hannity nonstop, and in a BAR between some people in their 50s sipping Heinekin.

I don't think the media would tell us, of course.... BUT this ron paul thing might be bigger than we all realize :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 08:18:30 PM »
Ron Paul needs to start attacking Obama directly.   He is pissing me off immensely. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 08:25:15 PM »
Ron Paul needs to start attacking Obama directly.   He is pissing me off immensely. 

Plenty of time for that - Dude, RASS has newt dropping like a rock.  SOMEONE has to fill that void. 

hannity ignored ron paul for a year.  He KNOWS it just takes a litlte nudge and ron paul wins that MFcker!

Then you have shitbag libs jumping up to hang signs, send $, etc. 
And their obama vote dries up.

remember - ron paul had NO problem tearing up newt with those ads.  He'll do way worse to obama ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 08:28:47 PM »
Plenty of time for that - Dude, RASS has newt dropping like a rock.  SOMEONE has to fill that void. 

hannity ignored ron paul for a year.  He KNOWS it just takes a litlte nudge and ron paul wins that MFcker!

Then you have shitbag libs jumping up to hang signs, send $, etc. 
And their obama vote dries up.

remember - ron paul had NO problem tearing up newt with those ads.  He'll do way worse to obama ;)

I know that - but I am talking about the typical Repub.   The typical Repub wants Obama on a skewer over a hot flame.   Whoever delivers that wins.   Inpf Ron Paul does not grasp that, he will lose.