Author Topic: Offseason, Testosterone and other anabolic drugs - explained  (Read 88341 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Offseason, Testosterone and other anabolic drugs - explained
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2011, 05:40:53 PM »
I love how everyone is so quick to shoot him down, yet knows no pro bodybuilder's actual stacks

Or posted a pic looking to be anywhere in his league, physique wise.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2011, 05:40:58 PM »
i'm going to have to agree with everything here. going from 1gram of test to 2grams only made the sides effects worse, the gains however did not subsequently increase. i felt absolutely horrible with no appreciable benefit. if i were to ever run test again it would probably be around 500mg to 750mg at the max, in a mixed stack of various different injectables, orals, gh, insulin, etc...

You did/do not have the genetics for pro level bodybuilding. In all fairness, very few people - even those with no chance of going pro - won't see a huge difference in gains from 1g to 2g's of test.

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2011, 05:41:51 PM »
Lol at BFG saying I don't mean to be rude to NOSLEEP, meanwhile in the post before that NOSLEEP tells BFG to "Kill Himself" 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2011, 05:44:09 PM »
bfg, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. everything you've ever posted here that i've read has been pretentious garbage that was entirely incorrect on multiple levels.

i imagine you are a 150 pound nerd with bifocals and suspenders typing up theoretical steroid cycles similar to a fat nerd writing fantasy football fanfiction. too inept and cowardly to actually participate in the sport so you just resort to living vicariously in your fantasy world you've constructed.

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2011, 05:44:55 PM »
I would be the last person to shoot down what he's saying but the key here is the GH amount being used with the grams and grams of test. Anyone who has gone to upper levels with anabolic know what these things do to you mentally and emotionally (basically turn you into a headcase). You end up thinking all this weird crazy shit like people are out to get you or looking at you or whatever. This is assuming you were to try this without the gh though.

I use to always wonder why pros were always very closed off like they were nervous or something like that and maybe this is why. Think about how much 32 iu's of GH would cost to maintain that level of usage for months not to mention the lengths one would need to go through to get that much serostim. WTF?

It makes my head hurt just thinking about it honestly but I don't think BFG is just pulling this shit out of his ass...its just to detailed to be all bullshit!  :)

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2011, 05:46:26 PM »
bfg, you have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. everything you've ever posted here that i've read has been pretentious garbage that was entirely incorrect on multiple levels.

i imagine you are a 150 pound nerd with bifocals and suspenders typing up theoretical steroid cycles similar to a fat nerd writing fantasy football fanfiction. too inept and cowardly to actually participate in the sport so you just resort to living vicariously in your fantasy world you've constructed.

why are you hostile? You just stated that you did not see results from adding an extra 1,000mg of testosterone. Your genetics dictate your level of response to hormones, a lot of people fail trying to turn pro and in the process overuse drugs that their body cant use anymore and burn out. Honestly, if you did not see much greater results from 2,000mg of testosterone please do not take that route. No amount of insulin, growth hormone or liver toxic orals can compensate for that but they will burn you out.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2011, 05:46:47 PM »
No pros run less than gym rats.

Part of the genetics of being a pro is being able to utilize the large amount of drugs for anabolism without oversaturation and diminishing returns.

Again, it needs to be understood this is not the baseline level of testosterone - consider the first stack written out his "cycle" and his "off" is the second stack described.

ITS NOT JUST RESPONSE TO DRUGS, ITS THE FACT THEY GET QUALITY DRUGS.WHAT GOOD IS RUNNING 600MG EQ, IF ITS REALLY DOSED LIKE 300MG?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2011, 05:46:56 PM »
Lol at BFG saying I don't mean to be rude to NOSLEEP, meanwhile in the post before that NOSLEEP tells BFG to "Kill Himself" 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

fucking lol I noticed that too

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2011, 05:47:22 PM »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

RULES OF THE T-DOME.

:D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2011, 05:49:41 PM »
THE BIGGEST BODYBUILDERS ARE ON THE MOST HIGH QUALITY DRUGS AND RESPOND WELL TO THEM.

SOMEONE ON 1 GRAM OF TREN AND 900MG EQ WITH 15IU GH VS. 1.9-2G TEST WITH 15IU GH. WHOSE THE BIGGER BODYBUILDER?

Would Eq/Tren still not need a test base?

Even if just to keep above baseline Test levels?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2011, 05:50:35 PM »
Would Eq/Tren still not need a test base?

Even if just to keep above baseline Test levels?

ID KEEP TEST IN THERE...AT THE LEAST OF 150MG. BUT IM SURE U CAN TAKE TEST OUT,SOME PEOPLE KEEP PROVIRON OR MASTERON AS A BASE INSTEAD.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2011, 05:55:53 PM »
why are you hostile? You just stated that you did not see results from adding an extra 1,000mg of testosterone. Your genetics dictate your level of response to hormones, a lot of people fail trying to turn pro and in the process overuse drugs that their body cant use anymore and burn out. Honestly, if you did not see much greater results from 2,000mg of testosterone please do not take that route. No amount of insulin, growth hormone or liver toxic orals can compensate for that but they will burn you out.

i wasn't talking about that post, in fact i didn't even bother reading it because like everything else you've ever posted it wasn't worth the time reading, and rather i was speaking generally about everything i've ever seen you post, which has been wrong, and very dumb.

anyways, i had much better results lowering the test dosage and combining it with another hormone. upping test dosage doesn't seem to have any benefit past a certain point even when it's in a stack however adding more hormones or upping the dosage on other compounds will yield better gains. this isn't even taking into consideration the increase in side effects. 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2011, 05:56:35 PM »
ID KEEP TEST IN THERE...AT THE LEAST OF 150MG. BUT IM SURE U CAN TAKE TEST OUT,SOME PEOPLE KEEP PROVIRON OR MASTERON AS A BASE INSTEAD.

tren base  8)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2011, 05:57:23 PM »

ahahhahahahaha you're one to talk.

this whole post sounds like a reflection of you.

bfg has a shit ton more credibility than you do, sparky. i can guarantee hes prolly a big fucking dude in real life. you? not so much.

b

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2011, 06:01:32 PM »
Speak on this GH15  8)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2011, 06:03:09 PM »
Has anyone here tried anything close to that stack before? I'd be interested to hear about it. I don't know how anyone could have an appetite with all those orals

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2011, 06:27:38 PM »
Has anyone here tried anything close to that stack before? I'd be interested to hear about it. I don't know how anyone could have an appetite with all those orals

Most pros smoke a fair amount of marijuana throughout the day to help stimulate appetite. Klonopin is regularly utilized for the anxiety that inevitably occurs with this level of hormone usage. Roxicodone is probably the most widely used painkiller to combat intense pain from site enhancement protocols, bad injections, etc. When injecting that many times per day, the chance of infection is greatly increased and a lot of guys just a 10 day course of Bactrim off and on or if a site looks especially suspect from prior injection. Other prescription drugs for health support when using these quantities of drugs would be Beta Blockers, SSRI's and Statins. 

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2011, 06:46:22 PM »
Most pros smoke a fair amount of marijuana throughout the day to help stimulate appetite. Klonopin is regularly utilized for the anxiety that inevitably occurs with this level of hormone usage. Roxicodone is probably the most widely used painkiller to combat intense pain from site enhancement protocols, bad injections, etc. When injecting that many times per day, the chance of infection is greatly increased and a lot of guys just a 10 day course of Bactrim off and on or if a site looks especially suspect from prior injection. Other prescription drugs for health support when using these quantities of drugs would be Beta Blockers, SSRI's and Statins. 

How much of a pros time is spent actually placing orders and waiting for drugs to bone, or is it just a constant steady stream of mail ?

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2011, 06:47:11 PM »
Just out of curiosity, how much testosterone do you think a national level bodybuilder is running at any given point in their offseason?

It varies wildly.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2011, 07:43:58 PM »

would clonopin be the choice for running 1g+/wk tren ace dosages or a ssri? I love tren but cant handle the mental sides. what would be the compound of choice for reducing trens negative mental effects?
b

dustin

« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2011, 07:49:30 PM »
Spot on from that I've heard at least. There are so many lies and myths that it's hard to distinguish fact from fiction.

I don't think this is the best route to go though as far as aesthetics are concerned. As far as being competitive, I wouldn't argue unfortunately. Current bodybuilders are train wrecks. I think they should scale back the drugs and stop putting the petal to the metal. Build up a foundation and reach the same accomplishments in a slightly longer amount of time. They'll be a lot healthier and look a lot better.

Just about any old fella can abuse hormonas and get huge, but not many look good. Use the same amount of drugs spread over a longer period of time. Please... this "sport" is virtually dead. :-\

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2011, 09:37:28 PM »
would clonopin be the choice for running 1g+/wk tren ace dosages or a ssri? I love tren but cant handle the mental sides. what would be the compound of choice for reducing trens negative mental effects?

GH.

Keeps me cool as a cucumber.

L.L

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2011, 09:42:09 PM »
KILL YOURSELF. 900MG EQ +1 GRAM TREN WILL BE A BIGGER BODYBUOLDER. 2 GRAMS OF TEST WILL HOLD MORE WATER, BUT NOT MORE MUSCLE AND NOT AT A SIMILAR CONDITION. IM TALKING EVERYTHING THE SAME DIET,TRAINING, GENETICS,ETC.

HIGH ANABOLIC FTW!

hmmm,,,thats debatable..if the guy on 2 g of test is also on 15+uis of gh daily and some T3

L.L

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2011, 09:49:58 PM »
I'm going for 2 g of test and 20ius of gh next offseason MYSELF...I dont like to mix too many coumpounds and keep it as simple as i can...speaking of test and gh cycles only...here is my boy Swiper who blast around 3g of test and gh and adds an oral for about 5 weeks at times...those who get extremlly bloated on test is because whether there isnt enough gh in their blood or their diet is shit. Hey , what can i say , I like it the Americana way , i fucking love test and double cheeseburgers
SWIPER

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2011, 09:53:31 PM »
I'm going for 2 g of test and 20ius of gh next offseason MYSELF...I dont like to mix too many coumpounds and keep it as simple as i can...speaking of test and gh cycles only...here is my boy Swiper who blast around 3g of test and gh and adds an oral for about 5 weeks at times...those who get extremlly bloated on test is because whether there isnt enough gh in their blood or they diet is shit. Hey , what can i say , I like it the Americana way , i fucking love test and double cheeseburgers
SWIPER

Looks fucking jacked but where did the calves go?