Author Topic: Offseason, Testosterone and other anabolic drugs - explained  (Read 88139 times)

L.L

Re: Offseason, Testosterone and other anabolic drugs - explained
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2011, 09:54:39 PM »
genetically , he isnt  gifted in that deparment but trust me they arent small he is just a huge sob,,thats a physique  that demands attention wherever it shows up...the guy is like 5'8 ..283 lbs ..lol...now, thats big ...kids enter at your own risk

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2011, 09:58:35 PM »
I'm going for 2 g of test and 20ius of gh next offseason MYSELF...I dont like to mix too many coumpounds and keep it as simple as i can...speaking of test and gh cycles only...here is my boy Swiper who blast around 3g of test and gh and adds an oral for about 5 weeks at times...those who get extremlly bloated on test is because whether there isnt enough gh in their blood or their diet is shit. Hey , what can i say , I like it the Americana way , i fucking love test and double cheeseburgers
SWIPER

:o :o :o :o :o

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2011, 10:12:39 PM »
that is fucking jacked you bitches. calves are there too, its just the angle of the pic.

chess315

« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2011, 10:14:40 PM »
i tend to think test only is not bad and cheap and simple I dont think there is diminishing returns anywhere near 750mg maybe near 3000-4000gram you might get bloated bad might not.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2011, 10:19:56 PM »
genetically , he isnt  gifted in that deparment but trust me they arent small he is just a huge sob,,thats a physique  that demands attention wherever it shows up...the guy is like 5'8 ..283 lbs ..lol...now, thats big ...kids enter at your own risk
283lbs  :o :o :o Yeah I almost thought it was the angle of the pic. You train with that monster?

dustin

« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2011, 10:23:49 PM »
It could be my genetics, but after about 750mg to a gram I also feel that the gains diminish pretty sharply. It wasn't even something I had kept an eye out for. Some things that help are obviously GH, but if you cycle test esters it can at least give you a psychological advantage. I seem to "feel" it more, and I'm pretty confident that I feel something physical as well. It could very well be my imagination, but I'm pretty observant and think that this is probably true.

Buddy in the picture looks absolutely jacked too. Calves are a bit behind, but they're not really small. You're got to remember the brother is only 5'8" and very top heavy. I don't think I'd want to be that big lol

chess315

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2011, 12:34:51 AM »
genetically , he isnt  gifted in that deparment but trust me they arent small he is just a huge sob,,thats a physique  that demands attention wherever it shows up...the guy is like 5'8 ..283 lbs ..lol...now, thats big ...kids enter at your own risk
most of the people i talked to when i started where very fond of high dose test only cycles to and still are if you get people to talk. Its cheap it works and you dont have to manage several compounds. It seems to be more favorable to taller people from what I notice as they dont tend to bloat or looked bloated because there lengthy my self included. And as far as sides test is about the less mental and health side you can get.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2011, 12:47:01 AM »

that's swiper from anabolic board right?
l

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2011, 01:28:52 AM »
I can see anywhere from 2.5-4g of test. This stack really seems pretty standard to me for the top olympia competitors. 1,050mg tren and 32iu hgh with all that slin seems spot on

i have said this before a buddy of mine talked to a 3rd tier pro that critiqued his cycle...the dude said he goes up to 5g of test a week.
irongearco.com

L.L

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2011, 01:30:08 AM »
that's swiper from anabolic board right?

I dont know if he posts there

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2011, 01:52:44 AM »
I'm going for 2 g of test and 20ius of gh next offseason MYSELF...I dont like to mix too many coumpounds and keep it as simple as i can...speaking of test and gh cycles only...here is my boy Swiper who blast around 3g of test and gh and adds an oral for about 5 weeks at times...those who get extremlly bloated on test is because whether there isnt enough gh in their blood or their diet is shit. Hey , what can i say , I like it the Americana way , i fucking love test and double cheeseburgers
SWIPER

I will agree and disagree.
If you are on high GH then you can use all the test you want and it'll work...however in my short experience with AAS (haven't done GH yet) test got me nowhere, however when adding EQ everything started to feel right. If i had to go for 1g week it will absolutely be 1gram of EQ over 1gram of test. Hands down.

Equipona, masterona, primobolona...all great compounds im willing to experiment at high doses.
Boundary Breaker

RRR

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2011, 06:23:30 AM »
Your test intake should match your GH intake.

Anything over 1g without GH isn't worth it.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2011, 06:57:44 AM »
I will agree and disagree.
If you are on high GH then you can use all the test you want and it'll work...however in my short experience with AAS (haven't done GH yet) test got me nowhere, however when adding EQ everything started to feel right. If i had to go for 1g week it will absolutely be 1gram of EQ over 1gram of test. Hands down.

Equipona, masterona, primobolona...all great compounds im willing to experiment at high doses.

by feel right you mean you dont gain as well or just feel like shit on high doses of Test?
l

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2011, 07:09:17 AM »
I know some brazilian bodybuilders that abuse as much as they can of Durateston (brazilian sustanon) and look like completely shit.. Test is important, just not as much as BFG says, IMO

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2011, 07:11:37 AM »
I know some brazilian bodybuilders that abuse as much as they can of Durateston (brazilian sustanon) and look like completely shit.. Test is important, just not as much as BFG says, IMO

Has nobody here read the bible?

Every gram should have 5iu's GH minimum.

undertaker90

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2011, 07:14:39 AM »
3 month ago i talked to a brother of a pro builder, he said when his brother was offseason all he bought was testosterone in bulk, and hgh and insulin, then he would take 2-3 bottles a week with test with his hgh and insulin.....

He said thats the way you will grow.... but its many ways to rome... this Pro has been trained by yates many many years ago....

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2011, 07:21:34 AM »
by feel right you mean you dont gain as well or just feel like shit on high doses of Test?

Both. Im on my 5th week of EQ and now my strength is starting to improve, specially when it comes to repping out i can stay longer in the gym and i have shortened my resting periods between sets plus the pumps are huge and i feel it for the whole week not an uncomfortable soreness but a good pumped muscle feel. Of course the muscle is bigger, rounder, fuller and harder. I even have decent delts right after training them (my weakest bodypart by far) And the best is yet to come with EQ being so slow.

When i was on test alone i felt shitty like i had a cold and didn't notice anything positive from it. Im still on 500mgs and i thinking about lowering it to 1,5ml a week.
Boundary Breaker

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2011, 07:28:16 AM »
Both. Im on my 5th week of EQ and now my strength is starting to improve, specially when it comes to repping out i can stay longer in the gym and i have shortened my resting periods between sets plus the pumps are huge and i feel it for the whole week not an uncomfortable soreness but a good pumped muscle feel. Of course the muscle is bigger, rounder, fuller and harder. I even have decent delts right after training them (my weakest bodypart by far) And the best is yet to come with EQ being so slow.

When i was on test alone i felt shitty like i had a cold and didn't notice anything positive from it. Im still on 500mgs and i thinking about lowering it to 1,5ml a week.

Equipose is an amazing compound. I get gaba related anxiety from it or I would run it non stop.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2011, 07:29:53 AM »
gaba related? gammaaminobutericacid?

from memory suckaaaa

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2011, 07:32:43 AM »
gaba related? gammaaminobutericacid?

from memory suckaaaa

I don't know homo some kind of anxiety. I didn't even want to leave my house it was so bad.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2011, 07:34:38 AM »
hmmm,,,thats debatable..if the guy on 2 g of test is also on 15+uis of gh daily and some T3

DEBATABLE....MAYBE. BUT BIBLE SAYS...GH + TREN IS A LOOK NOTHING CAN DUPLICATE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2011, 07:44:07 AM »
Spot on from that I've heard at least. There are so many lies and myths that it's hard to distinguish fact from fiction.

I don't think this is the best route to go though as far as aesthetics are concerned. As far as being competitive, I wouldn't argue unfortunately. Current bodybuilders are train wrecks. I think they should scale back the drugs and stop putting the petal to the metal. Build up a foundation and reach the same accomplishments in a slightly longer amount of time. They'll be a lot healthier and look a lot better.

Just about any old fella can abuse hormonas and get huge, but not many look good. Use the same amount of drugs spread over a longer period of time. Please... this "sport" is virtually dead. :-\

i agree that some pros are using ridiculous dosages, and in the past i've heard the same rumors and myths about 20grams of gear or more a week. however, i don't think making assumptions based off hearsay and rumors of their dosages, you could accurately extrapolate that pros are all using high dosages of test and then from that coming to the conclusion that test is necessary to reach pro level size.

pros are using every single drug imaginable, not because it works but on the offchance that they may be missing out on a 0.1 pound increase in lean body mass, so they throw the entire kitchen sink of pharmaceuticals at their body in the hopes that one of those drugs will work. there's no way to extrapolate a single steroid's efficacy from this and then use pros as an example for what works because there are too many variables, not to mention no one knows the exact dosages the pros are running since i'm sure there's great variance in their steroid usage and preference (case in point, there is someone here who will turn pro, or should turn pro and uses under 2 grams a week).

secondly, neither scientific studies nor real life experience support this idea that using massive testosterone dosages is the key to creating a pro sized person, in terms of dry contest ready muscle mass. as everyone in this thread has already eluded to in a round about way, test starts to get diminishing returns around 750mg and barely produces increases in actual muscle fiber density after that point except when using GH and insulin - because it's actually the GH and insulin that is the key to getting pro-level size.

the type of steroid someone uses is entirely irrelevant for the purposes of protein accretion, once you hit a certain milligram a week dosage of hormones you will be saturating every growth pathway possible as well as stymieing catabolic effects in the body, so from the standpoint of anabolism it is entirely irrelevant if someone uses testosterone or not. it is the GH, and insulin that create pro sized physiques, to a lesser extent SEO but that's different subject. hell, gh15 has been saying it's all GH for months now, i don't know how much more it needs to get repeated because it's entirely true.  

plus, there are some people who simply respond poorly to test and can't make good gains off of it. i believe someone who already posted in this thread, flintstones i think it was or maybe lyquid, said their gains on test weren't that great and they added a lot more muscle using deca instead.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2011, 07:57:28 AM »
i agree that some pros are using ridiculous dosages, and in the past i've heard the same rumors and myths about 20grams of gear or more a week. however, i don't think making assumptions based off hearsay and rumors of their dosages, you could accurately extrapolate that pros are all using high dosages of test and then from that coming to the conclusion that test is necessary to reach pro level size.

pros are using every single drug imaginable, not because it works but on the offchance that they may be missing out on a 0.1 pound increase in lean body mass, so they throw the entire kitchen sink of pharmaceuticals at their body in the hopes that one of those drugs will work. there's no way to extrapolate a single steroid's efficacy from this and then use pros as an example for what works because there are too many variables, not to mention no one knows the exact dosages the pros are running since i'm sure there's great variance in their steroid usage and preference (case in point, there is someone here who will turn pro, or should turn pro and uses under 2 grams a week).

secondly, neither scientific studies nor real life experience support this idea that using massive testosterone dosages is the key to creating a pro sized person, in terms of dry contest ready muscle mass. as everyone in this thread has already eluded to in a round about way, test starts to get diminishing returns around 750mg and barely produces increases in actual muscle fiber density after that point except when using GH and insulin - because it's actually the GH and insulin that is the key to getting pro-level size.

the type of steroid someone uses is entirely irrelevant for the purposes of protein accretion, once you hit a certain milligram a week dosage of hormones you will be saturating every growth pathway possible as well as stymieing catabolic effects in the body, so from the standpoint of anabolism it is entirely irrelevant if someone uses testosterone or not. it is the GH, and insulin that create pro sized physiques, to a lesser extent SEO but that's different subject. hell, gh15 has been saying it's all GH for months now, i don't know how much more it needs to get repeated because it's entirely true.   

plus, there are some people who simply respond poorly to test and can't make good gains off of it. i believe someone who already posted in this thread, flintstones i think it was or maybe lyquid, said their gains on test weren't that great and they added a lot more muscle using deca instead.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2011, 08:11:35 AM »
you dont think that was a good post, Wes?

and no I'm not asthetics ::)
l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2011, 08:15:31 AM »
you dont think that was a good post, Wes?

and no I'm not asthetics ::)
Very good,I just like busting his balls because as a rule I don`t agree with him.  :)

This post however is pretty much spot on.