Author Topic: ***Running 15iu+ GH Every Day*** (calling gh15)  (Read 13096 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
***Running 15iu+ GH Every Day*** (calling gh15)
« on: December 23, 2011, 08:56:36 PM »
I had my first run with growth a few months ago and as per the bible, I concluded more is better, so I started at 10iu.  I stayed on for about 3 months and got excellent results with very little steroids in the mix (only 250-500mg test). 

I am considering after the holidays dropping about 2 grand and grabbing 17 or so kits of novos (same as I ran before).  Now, I have been reading here that 15ius a day literally is the magic number.  However, I have asked vets on other boards (even Pep himself!) and the consensus is that there are diminishing returns after the 10iu mark and the results aren't much different.  I asked Pep point blank if I should start running 15-20iu everyday and he told me there's no need and to stick with 10 (he didn;t have much different results between 15 and 10).  For that to come directly from a source who would obviously want to sell as much as possible number one speaks volumes about his tremendous character, and number two possibly the truth to what he said.

Can someone please share their experiences with growth above 10iu a day and if it is worth it?  Thanks guys!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: ***Running 15iu+ GH Every Day*** (calling gh15)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 01:19:07 AM »
if you ned me to answer something make sure i see it in pm ,, otherwize i not always in this boarding and not always see unles pupils tell me ,,
this is the case with gh ,, pay atention closely

hgh does 3 thing

1,, burn fat and ONLY fat,,it practialy melt it

2,, add muscle fibers thus increaing the fibers bodybuild has thussss chaging your genetic make up

3,, due to 1+2 create a 3 dimentional look to bodybuild that no other product can create ,,trenbolona can do it but with out hgh it will lack the 3 dimentional as in trenbolona will not add muscle fibers only change your own your ownnn body composition ,, hgh will ADDDDDD new fibers you will get your muslce truly bigger...aka evan centofina ,,aka frank mgbrooks,, aka little rodraymond brother,, aka any bodybuild out there who is anything to look at

now,, to your question ...

the moreeee you tak of hgh ....THE FASTER YOUR ROUTE TO TOP IS ....THE FASTER YOU WILL BURN FAT....THE FASTER YOU WILL PUT ON MORE FIBERS...THE FASTER YOU WILL MUTATE...very very simple concept that any human should understand

8-10 iu will be enough for a nice 220lb 5'9  physiqe .....will it be 250lb on stage? IN YOUR DREAMS,,for that you will need to add insulina to the hgh and increase the hgh because insulina with out hgh and now day lots of balonie hgh which is bunk...but insulina with very low level gh or bunk gh = PURE AND UTTER FATZO!

i can tell you that even back in the 90s and early 2000s ,,even in europe ! bodybuild were doing 20-25 iu IN THE REGIONAL LEVEL!

R E G I O N A L ,,fellas who won light heavy and middle weight...5'5 5'6 5'7 were doing 20+ iu and thids is in the 90s! and this is in europe...in americanas they lie ,,the number of bodybuild now day who do 25+ iu a day of gh is enormous ,,

when i say 15 iu...im being nice,, im talking about back in the day the dorian days lol i try to give you minimums to actualy build some bodybuild out of you fellas...

rest assure now day bodybuild = A L L D R U G S

gh15 approved
fallen angel

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 03:44:46 AM »
im wondering,,,,say you train 4 days aweek and can afford 20 iu.  would it be better on off days to take a maintenance dose of 5 iu,,,and take 30 iu on workout days>  so your taking the same dosage per week (7x20iu = 140iu), your just lowering it to 5iu on off day so you got extra to shoot on workout days.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 04:56:58 AM »
why 250mg testo on so much gh , cmon 1gr testo ,

cycle on = hpta off

your 250mg testo n been natural not a big difference at least from my view , better stay natural

that you load or not , hpta goes off , better with 1gr

doin what your doin you had put lots of money in garbage

see what 5ui gh a 1gr testo week does

and if you getting hardcore one day ,, jump in da tren bandwagon like gh15 mention
Your messed up BLP!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2011, 05:06:27 AM »
im wondering,,,,say you train 4 days aweek and can afford 20 iu.  would it be better on off days to take a maintenance dose of 5 iu,,,and take 30 iu on workout days>  so your taking the same dosage per week (7x20iu = 140iu), your just lowering it to 5iu on off day so you got extra to shoot on workout days.
gh always works and the post workout window time when you aim to shoot your hgh is debatable, i think that you will be better spreading the shots equally...
after all you are not talking here about something that will benefit the workout itself (like TNE and such), but something you need to have constantly in your blood.

Growth NOOB is there any chance you missed his point?
because in your certain dosage of aas, upping the gh so high will indeed be some kind of waste...

cycle on = hpta off

your 250mg testo n been natural not a big difference at least from my view , better stay natural

and if you getting hardcore one day ,, jump in da tren bandwagon like gh15 mention
hey BLP post some updated pics and stack
just curious on how you progressing tho...

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2011, 05:21:53 AM »
gh always works and the post workout window time when you aim to shoot your hgh is debatable, i think that you will be better spreading the shots equally...
after all you are not talking here about something that will benefit the workout itself (like TNE and such), but something you need to have constantly in your blood.

yeah, considering the half-life i think the idea is to take 5 iu every five hours (or every four hours for convenience).

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2011, 08:43:28 AM »
if you ned me to answer something make sure i see it in pm ,, otherwize i not always in this boarding and not always see unles pupils tell me ,,
this is the case with gh ,, pay atention closely

hgh does 3 thing

1,, burn fat and ONLY fat,,it practialy melt it

2,, add muscle fibers thus increaing the fibers bodybuild has thussss chaging your genetic make up

3,, due to 1+2 create a 3 dimentional look to bodybuild that no other product can create ,,trenbolona can do it but with out hgh it will lack the 3 dimentional as in trenbolona will not add muscle fibers only change your own your ownnn body composition ,, hgh will ADDDDDD new fibers you will get your muslce truly bigger...aka evan centofina ,,aka frank mgbrooks,, aka little rodraymond brother,, aka any bodybuild out there who is anything to look at

now,, to your question ...

the moreeee you tak of hgh ....THE FASTER YOUR ROUTE TO TOP IS ....THE FASTER YOU WILL BURN FAT....THE FASTER YOU WILL PUT ON MORE FIBERS...THE FASTER YOU WILL MUTATE...very very simple concept that any human should understand

8-10 iu will be enough for a nice 220lb 5'9  physiqe .....will it be 250lb on stage? IN YOUR DREAMS,,for that you will need to add insulina to the hgh and increase the hgh because insulina with out hgh and now day lots of balonie hgh which is bunk...but insulina with very low level gh or bunk gh = PURE AND UTTER FATZO!

i can tell you that even back in the 90s and early 2000s ,,even in europe ! bodybuild were doing 20-25 iu IN THE REGIONAL LEVEL!

R E G I O N A L ,,fellas who won light heavy and middle weight...5'5 5'6 5'7 were doing 20+ iu and thids is in the 90s! and this is in europe...in americanas they lie ,,the number of bodybuild now day who do 25+ iu a day of gh is enormous ,,

when i say 15 iu...im being nice,, im talking about back in the day the dorian days lol i try to give you minimums to actualy build some bodybuild out of you fellas...

rest assure now day bodybuild = A L L D R U G S

gh15 approved

Thank you very much for the response.  I have three followup questions, if I may, that I think myself and the board would benefit from your insight.
By the way, to give a better idea of my level development, I am 6'1 250lbs.  When I was running the 10ius I was around 7% bf, but held a decent amount of water. 

1.  How important is it to use high testosterone at the 10iu mark?  I believe it says to use a gram of test per 10iu.  I plan on running around 750mg test and 750mg tren.

2.  Can you please comment on IV administration?  I've asked for you thoughts on this a few times but I can imagine you are very busy here and haven't had a chance to comment on it. This is one topic in the Bible that hasn't been discussed and I know a lot of pupils are waiting for a response.

3.  At the 10iu+ mark, do I have to start worrying about screwing with my insulin levels?  It seems there is conflicting info.  Some people say at the 10iu+ point you should run insulin as that high of a dose of gh messes with your natural production and can cause diabetes?  I could be very off with this but this is what I have read.

Thank you gh15.  You are the reason I joined this board.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 08:44:53 AM »

cycle on = hpta off

Thank you.  I was always one of those guys who believed you need to run more test than tren.  Could I run, say, 500mg test and 750mg tren without problems?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2011, 09:07:26 AM »
Thank you.  I was always one of those guys who believed you need to run more test than tren.  Could I run, say, 500mg test and 750mg tren without problems?
What kind of problems?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 09:55:29 AM »
What kind of problems?

Good question lol.

I would imagine libido problems?  I was always inundated with the info that you ALWAYS need to run test and always run it higher than any other compound.  Is this accurate?

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 09:57:02 AM »
hey guys i planned on doing something very simliar

15gh daily kigtropin

1500 test

900 eq

tren 100mg daily

20mg daily of nolvadex

1 caber every fifth day

10iu slin post workout

150-200 mg drol daily for 6 weeks

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2011, 11:20:02 AM »
Good question lol.

I would imagine libido problems?  I was always inundated with the info that you ALWAYS need to run test and always run it higher than any other compound.  Is this accurate?

No thats bullshit, its made up by losers who cant get it up so blame the gear and increase the Test dose to make up for the fact their dick points always 6 o'clock ::)
Thunderdome approved

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2011, 11:39:22 AM »
ive had no cock problems when it comes to high tren or decca doses...........

blp beat me too it, i cant believe people are throwing away money on gh and not even taking a propper course along side it, one things for sure, if i were running 10iu of gh, id be a pin cushion gear wise

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2011, 11:42:41 AM »
i've ran trenbolona ace + deca and no libido problems  ;)

very good cycle btw

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 11:43:44 AM »
ive had no cock problems when it comes to high tren or decca doses...........

blp beat me too it, i cant believe people are throwing away money on gh and not even taking a propper course along side it, one things for sure, if i were running 10iu of gh, id be a pin cushion gear wise

haha it's been a few guys here who take high doses of HGH with 1cc of test per week

makes no sense

I prefer taking a lot of roids with a small constant dose of HGH, like 5iu for a year.

easier to maintain that a physique build on 15iu per day, that as soon as you lower the hgh you lose everything

15iu a day isn't cheap, 5iu a day is reasonable for year round use.

there's more to life then spending every penny you have on HGH, I prefer being a bit smaller but still be able to afford nice things

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2011, 08:07:08 PM »
Ok, I'm gonna throw my hat into this convo...

Been running 20 iu's for 2 weeks now... Kigs.  Big difference.  That's my response to OP. 

With 20 iu's, now on 3 grams AAS, which I was on 3 grams with lower doses of gh, but with the higher doses, the AAS works that much better.

I don't agree with the low or no test cycle killing libido thing.  Gear can kill your desire to have sex sometimes, but it's not the reason you can't get hard.

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2011, 08:38:51 PM »
hey bro what changes have you made in two weeks

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 09:19:24 PM »
Thank you.  I was always one of those guys who believed you need to run more test than tren.  Could I run, say, 500mg test and 750mg tren without problems?

i never said for me , what seem to make sense is everything equal evryday

1cc masteron prop = anti e / 1cc testo prop = libido / 1.5cc tren ace = building muscle

eod seem play on swing moods

my stomach cant anadrol i wish tho , i much prefer prami ed over caber fell better n healthier

i prefer lentus over quick slin , much easier on waist n no hypo feeling

if you can afford 15ui , will do am/pm 7.5ui gh

i like eq short n intense last 5 weeks out of a contest ,

run eq year basis at la gh15 , my health cant ,, but if your young go ahead , good idea

i prefer aromasin then any other anti e , great on lipid dhl n tendon health
Your messed up BLP!

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2011, 09:26:04 PM »

Growth NOOB is there any chance you missed his point?
because in your certain dosage of aas, upping the gh so high will indeed be some kind of waste...

hey BLP post some updated pics and stack
just curious on how you progressing tho...

i kept 270 at 5'9 did not change gh kept 10ui nordi pen, did change lentus taking less now at 50ui ,
did decrease carb intake 500

cycle masteron prop 1cc / prop 1/2cc / tren ace 1cc n half ed

been 5 weeks i start pussy cat 1/4 cc masteron n 1/4cc tren n slowly increase

i can sleep , no anxiety disorder , no manic aggression unless im stress

went to 3gr cyp w to 350mg prop w lost no size fell better health , and kept same libido having sex once or twice a day ED

prami twice a day

of course im not lean either , i like that powerlifting massive look

i plan keep that cycle til august 2012

i try no testo and kept tren n my libido had tend to disappear so fuck that ,,
Your messed up BLP!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2011, 05:44:52 AM »
 Gh15 said in another thread he doesn't know anyone using IV gh.

whitewidow

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2011, 07:42:56 PM »
Gh15 said in another thread he doesn't know anyone using IV gh.

people are doing it. crazy but this is becoming the new method.I would never suggest doing it stay with injecting HGh subcut.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2011, 08:25:29 PM »
I had my first run with growth a few months ago and as per the bible, I concluded more is better, so I started at 10iu.  I stayed on for about 3 months and got excellent results with very little steroids in the mix (only 250-500mg test). 

I am considering after the holidays dropping about 2 grand and grabbing 17 or so kits of novos (same as I ran before).  Now, I have been reading here that 15ius a day literally is the magic number.  However, I have asked vets on other boards (even Pep himself!) and the consensus is that there are diminishing returns after the 10iu mark and the results aren't much different.  I asked Pep point blank if I should start running 15-20iu everyday and he told me there's no need and to stick with 10 (he didn;t have much different results between 15 and 10).  For that to come directly from a source who would obviously want to sell as much as possible number one speaks volumes about his tremendous character, and number two possibly the truth to what he said.

Can someone please share their experiences with growth above 10iu a day and if it is worth it?  Thanks guys!

Most everything, if not everything, in life has diminishing returns. But diminishing returns is not the same as no returns. And often that can make the difference.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2011, 09:03:24 PM »
IV GH seems very dumb to me.  MAYBE I could wrap my head around IVing legit pharm grade eli lily shit or something, but not this stuff out of china.  Not even Kigs and they are bomb.  You just don't know what contaminants may be in them to just start mainlining the stuff.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2011, 01:24:15 AM »
people are doing it. crazy but this is becoming the new method.I would never suggest doing it stay with injecting HGh subcut.
Do you not rate IM shots of gh?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2011, 08:01:35 AM »
you need the gh in the blod doesnt mater what way ,, IN THE BLOOD,, you can inject it into your right toe as long as it go into the blood you are good to go ,,intra muscular is ofcourse into the blood

gh15 approved
fallen angel