Author Topic: 65.17 posts per day since Obama won the election in Nov of 2008  (Read 2905 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
65.17 posts per day since Obama won the election in Nov of 2008
« on: January 06, 2012, 04:15:59 AM »
That's the exact figure of one person posting here on political.

BB or Ozmo, feel free to move this to the V whenever you want...

Just felt like posting because that shit has got to be a getbig record...  Not even 240, Bluto or Squadfather got near those numbers at that pace...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 65.17 posts per day since Obama won the election in Nov of 2008
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 04:31:31 AM »
That's the exact figure of one person posting here on political.

BB or Ozmo, feel free to move this to the V whenever you want...

Just felt like posting because that shit has got to be a getbig record...  Not even 240, Bluto or Squadfather got near those numbers at that pace...

Guess why?  Our nation is on the brink of collapse due to the guy you voted for and cheered on.   Obama is a clear and imminent danger to tis country   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 04:38:05 AM »
Guess why?  Our nation is on the brink of collapse due to the guy you voted for and cheered on.   Obama is a clear and imminent danger to tis country   
I didn't name the person I was talking about... but since you jumped up to claim the prize, I do have one request...  Maybe you can slow down just enough to fix your typos and misspellings which occur in almost every single post you make.  That's not a big request.

Sorry for voting Obama but if Santorum gets the nod, I'll do it again unfortunately....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 04:43:24 AM »
I didn't name the person I was talking about... but since you jumped up to claim the prize, I do have one request...  Maybe you can slow down just enough to fix your typos and misspellings which occur in almost every single post you make.  That's not a big request.

Sorry for voting Obama but if Santorum gets the nod, I'll do it again unfortunately....

That is why I mock you.  The morons like yourself who were so gullible and stupid in 2008 that voted for this communist thug and wannabe dictator have learned nothing at all and are prepared to repeat their stupidity. 

Go ahead moron, vote for Obama again, says a lot more about you than it does Santorum if he were the nominee.   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 04:55:52 AM »
Nice thread for a moderator to start.
Y

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 04:58:12 AM »
That is why I mock you.  The morons like yourself who were so gullible and stupid in 2008 that voted for this communist thug and wannabe dictator have learned nothing at all and are prepared to repeat their stupidity.  

Go ahead moron, vote for Obama again, says a lot more about you than it does Santorum if he were the nominee.  
yea yea, we've been over your mockery of me...  That's all fine, I can take it...

On to my last point of your constant typos and misspellings which sometimes occur to the point that it slows others down just to read, can you at least slow down enough to fix that shit when you post?  If you think I'm kidding, go back and start reading your own posts.  Sometimes I have to pause and try to figure out what you are trying to say and I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of doing that...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 04:59:31 AM »
Nice thread for a moderator to start.
happy to be of service ;) Sorry for noting a getbig milestone lol.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 05:00:37 AM »
yea yea, we've been over your mockery of me...  That's all fine, I can take it...

On to my last point of your constant typos and misspellings which sometimes occur to the point that it slows others down just to read; can you at least slow down enough to fix that shit when you post?  If you think I'm kidding, go back and start reading your own posts.  Sometimes I have to pause and try to figure out what you are trying to say and I'm sure I'm not the only one sick of doing that...

iPad does that auto thing.     Regardless, like I said Obama voters like yourself have learned nothing.   You admit you were date raped in 2008 and are prepared for a second round.     LMFAO.   No wonder this nation is so fucked.    Yyyyyyyyiiipppppeeeeeeee eeeeee!!!!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 05:05:46 AM »
iPad does that auto thing.     Regardless, like I said Obama voters like yourself have learned nothing.   You admit you were date raped in 2008 and are prepared for a second round.     LMFAO.   No wonder this nation is so fucked.    Yyyyyyyyiiipppppeeeeeeee eeeeee!!!!
LOL, it's IPad's fault? HAHAHAHahahahaha...

You should probably do us all a favor and actually enable that "iPad auto thing"

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 06:25:49 AM »
happy to be of service ;) Sorry for noting a getbig milestone lol.

Thanks for letting us all know he posts a lot.
Y

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2012, 06:34:55 AM »
Occupy GetBig in effect by the little shut in.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2012, 07:16:45 AM »
Thanks for letting us all know he posts a lot.
there's a shitload of posts/threads on how much others post here.  Don't cry a river because I lol'd at one person who dwarfs all others in one single forum.

You really have a beef with this grape?  LOL...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2012, 10:00:52 AM »
Occupy GetBig in effect by the little shut in.

Have you scanned this board and looked at how many posts you have about 333 on here? One creepy fuck.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2012, 10:41:55 AM »
Oh look... Jealous Boyfriend Syndrome in effect again for you huh?

If I want your opinion I will order fries with it you dumb kunt.