Author Topic: Is 20iu a day too much?  (Read 33635 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Is 20iu a day too much?
« on: January 08, 2012, 09:20:03 PM »
I don't know if I am going to continue.  After 5 days of doing 20iu a day I got extremely ill.  I had the most extreme dysphoria and lethargy.  It was extremely unpleasant.  It felt very similar to an opiate withdrawal without the nausea and diahreah. Those symptoms have subsided for the most part (it's kingering a little).  I wonder if jumping to 20iu right away was foolish and if my body cant tolerate it. 

I can afford running 20iu indefinitely.  Should I if the symptoms go away?

I do a 5iu shot sub-q in the morning.  Then three 5iu shots IV throughout the day.  I am actually concerned it is too much, but I don't know if I am actually harming my body.

I know this is kinda clumsily worded so any insight is appreciated.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: Is 20iu a day too much?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 09:24:16 PM »
No such thing as too much in bodybuilding ;D

Maybe lower the dose to 12-15iu per day and see how you feel, then slowly increase an iu per week or something
Thunderdome approved

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 09:51:02 PM »
I basically just started right at 20iu.  I was doing 5iu for about a week after 3 months off.  The cost benefit is really troubling.  I think I am going to determine what I will do once these symptoms subside fully.  It has been rather unpleasant.  It is still lingering too.  I have always read that bascally with gh the more the better.  I suppose 20iu right off the bat is too much.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2012, 10:54:00 PM »
thaat is a shitload to start out with. you must have some balls to start at 20IU's. I only use 4 Iu's a day but hell Im a walking pharmacy.I dont think I could handle that amount myself. your using quality HGH as well. you could use half and probably get the same gains maybe even more because you would have the energy to workout. its no fun being lethargic.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 11:20:52 PM »
Hahaha

I am one of the only guys at the gym who is 100% honest about my usage at the gym and people honestly think I am out of my fucking mind.  I ran 10ius for 3 months on my first run and got excellent results.  The sides were definitely noticeable but workable.

I guess it was a stupid move.  I have to remind myself from time to time I am not invincible.  However, crawling up my dose at 1iu per week isn't happening either.  I think I am going to do 10iu ed one week, then 12.5 the following, 15iu, and so on up to 20.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 12:15:22 AM »
I use 20iu a day at the moment, no problem, but I did my usual 10iu then upto 15iu then 20iu now split into three shots. Work your way up and Its all good

strongrhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 02:05:56 AM »
I run 7X3 day of Kigs so 21
Ed. No I'll effects here except shred. Fund your tolerance
Bro. I'm also 42. Back down to 15 for
A month see  what up. GL

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 04:45:16 PM »
I don't know if I am going to continue.  After 5 days of doing 20iu a day I got extremely ill.  I had the most extreme dysphoria and lethargy.  It was extremely unpleasant.  It felt very similar to an opiate withdrawal without the nausea and diahreah. Those symptoms have subsided for the most part (it's kingering a little).  I wonder if jumping to 20iu right away was foolish and if my body cant tolerate it. 

I can afford running 20iu indefinitely.  Should I if the symptoms go away?

I do a 5iu shot sub-q in the morning.  Then three 5iu shots IV throughout the day.  I am actually concerned it is too much, but I don't know if I am actually harming my body.

I know this is kinda clumsily worded so any insight is appreciated.

You're pretty insane bro  ;D What's your GH brand?

Hiitsmichael

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 05:14:03 AM »
Yeah slowly up the dose, and why the hell are you shooting IV 3 times a day, if you wanna break it up better do a few iu shots im and then alot of ius post workout IV. So 5 I'm in am 10 IV post workout and 5 I'm prebed.  Just my.  . 02

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2012, 12:40:11 PM »
why are people giving him shit for jumping into 20iu per day? Obviously he has both balls and money. It's not like you need to work up to a dose with GH unless you are worried about sides

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2012, 02:52:54 PM »
Em, that was the point man, he got 'extremely I'll straight on 20iu. Nobody gave him shit, we just told him how to do 20iu a day.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2012, 02:56:21 PM »
well, i was going to say if you were doing 20iu sub-q then it's too much since it takes more than a day for your hgh blood plasma levels to completely hit 0 after pinning that much. but if you are doing IV, then yeah, 20iu isn't "too much" but i think similar to steroids there's a point of diminishing returns where running a certain amount of the drug a day barely gives more appreciable benefit for the increased cost of the dosage.

what brand of HGH are you using?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2012, 03:43:09 PM »
No such thing as too much in bodybuilding ;D
This
why are people giving him shit for jumping into 20iu per day? Obviously he has both balls and money. It's not like you need to work up to a dose with GH unless you are worried about sides
And this

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2012, 06:20:33 PM »
You're pretty insane bro  ;D What's your GH brand?

Novotropin

Couldn't be happier.  Awesome gh at an amazing price.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2012, 06:23:55 PM »
Yeah slowly up the dose, and why the hell are you shooting IV 3 times a day, if you wanna break it up better do a few iu shots im and then alot of ius post workout IV. So 5 I'm in am 10 IV post workout and 5 I'm prebed.  Just my.  . 02

Thanks.  I may try that.

I appreciate it bro. 
Em, that was the point man, he got 'extremely I'll straight on 20iu. Nobody gave him shit, we just told him how to do 20iu a day.

I understand.  I can't for sure say the ill feelings were from the growth.  It was a very strange sickness, something I can't say I have ever had, so I do suspect it was from the gh.  I think it was from the constant IV shots.  One of the times I was on my way to the gym and forgot my bacteriostatic water so I stopped in a McDonalds.  Unfortunately the sinks faucet was completely broken so I had to use the toilet water.  I know it sounds really gross but I flushed it at least 5x before I drew some water up. 

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012, 06:25:57 PM »
well, i was going to say if you were doing 20iu sub-q then it's too much since it takes more than a day for your hgh blood plasma levels to completely hit 0 after pinning that much. but if you are doing IV, then yeah, 20iu isn't "too much" but i think similar to steroids there's a point of diminishing returns where running a certain amount of the drug a day barely gives more appreciable benefit for the increased cost of the dosage.

what brand of HGH are you using?

Hey brotha! 

Just so everyone knows, I ws 100% kidding about the post above.  I just wanted to see some people be like WTF! lol 

Yes, bored as hell on a Saturday night  :-\

I hear ya about diminishing returns.  I am going to evaluate my progress in about a month and see if the gains are that much better than when I was running 10iu.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2012, 06:50:32 PM »
ur kidding? shit, and i was gonna tell you to send me money

vizman

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 02:58:22 PM »
update? 10iu vs 20iu?

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 03:06:55 PM »
update? 10iu vs 20iu?

Stayed at 20iu after a few day break at lower doses.  I've been on for about a month.  Excellent results so far.  Body recomp and good fat loss.  Strength is great (repped 405 10x yesterday).  I've been really full and pumped all day.  Good vascularity. 

Overall very pleased.  I can;t wait to see how I look in another 2-3 months.  I will probably update with pics shortly.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 06:44:48 PM »
the idea that you can dose in a manner as to get full benefits with dimished sides seems to me to be fallacious.

i dont think one part of the body builds up a tolerance while the rest of the body remains sensitive.

to me it makes more sense to think of tolerance as systemic... if sides go down, so do the positive effects along with it.

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 09:22:39 PM »
might be the IV thing... ? why not just go into delts and subq?

I smell a troll also  :D
g2g

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 11:30:47 PM »
it took me a good 2 year to handle 18ui well

start right away at 20ui will be impossible

my first 9ui a day period,,  i slept for 4 months of my life ,, sleeping no joke 15-17 hours a day n even yawning at gym on fat burners , then another 2 months of excruciating joint pain

Your messed up BLP!

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 02:19:46 AM »
are you still doing IV?

hows that working out for you?

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 04:10:29 AM »
if your using bunk kigtropin 20IU is fine.if you have some top shelf 10-15Iu's will do you fine unless you are planning on doing a show.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 08:53:00 AM »
are you still doing IV?

hows that working out for you?

Hey bro,

My protocol is normally as follows:

5ius upon waking up sub-q.  Another 5ius 3-4 hours later sub-q.
Then right before the gym 3iu sub-q.  Then I workout, have a 40 gram protien shake, then slam 7iu IV right after training. 

Overall, I've been making excellent progress.  It would have taken me probably 10 weeks to get to the point I am at now in only 3-4 weeks.  I really can't see any diminishing returns at this dose.  It really dose seem twice as good as when I was running 10ius.  It's starting to get somewhat costly though.  Going through 6 kits every 3 weeks adds up but why not spend a few grand and completely transform your physique? 

The tren hasn't even kicked in yet either!