Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 131753 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2012, 12:59:29 AM »
I cant understand any of gh15 posts

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2012, 01:11:53 AM »
i sure hope you are correct gh15, genuinely

what do you have to say about the people who aren't praising kigs like you are?
the people who say they aren't impressed? you think they don't know what they're talking about?

nothing against u gh15, i just want to tickle your brain for a bit

i didnt see those peopel,, they dont write to me,, i want them to,,but there are none,, even palius which is the worst critiqe of kigtropin as of now said it healed his injury super fast and he sleep very well ,, he say it is legit ,, and his cuticles grew ,, palius is the only one i know is not a dealer ,, but he say it is legit and gh is good to go ,, he just said the changes on him! were not super dramatic ,, thats caus....he is already 5% 5-6% ,,palius is walking very dry and walking veyr low bodyfat ,, probably oen of the lowest bodyfat fellas on any boarding,, uneless prep for comeptitions fellas 2 weeks out,, but! paliusd is walking year round 2 week out physiwe! lol do you fellsas get it?

palius walk around 2 weeks out every singlre day of his life ,, so ofcourse the gh wont do dramatic change in fw days aside from sleep and vivid dream and healing and nail grow to some degree,,

palius has superb condition to begin with!

bring me fellas hwo didnt like kigtropin tell them to mail me,, no one does,, jus ttlel them to mail me and explain

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2012, 01:14:29 AM »
gh15 , my mum has arthritis and other stuff as such which arnt very pleasent.. do you think legit gh could help her ?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2012, 01:16:24 AM »
gh15 , my mum has arthritis and other stuff as such which arnt very pleasent.. do you think legit gh could help her ?

no,,will just make the case worse

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012, 01:20:39 AM »
PM PM PM GH Source australia for fucks sake someone help me out >:( >:( >:(
Herpes

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2012, 01:23:30 AM »
i dont think australia has legit source for anything.. if you know any sauces for anything  pm me ;D

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2012, 01:26:25 AM »
I am going to get draged over the coals at the do ....Another question is if i know a compounding chemist can the doc send me there and can they make it ....its owned by exBBers
Herpes

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2012, 01:34:57 AM »
I am going to get draged over the coals at the do ....Another question is if i know a compounding chemist can the doc send me there and can they make it ....its owned by exBBers

PLEASE GH HELP YOUR AUSTRALIAN PUPILS  ;D ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2012, 01:55:13 AM »
:D

Any messages for filt scam bag Mik Assnold - Rin Herwrist and Ivan Scentofpanties ? just post here and I'll copy for you into thread  ;D

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/120929-GH15-Calls-Out-Ron-Harris-Layne-Norton-Skip-Lacour
RE: GH15 being a pussy post #43

I couldn't agree more.

Besides, everyone with a brain sees through his lies & idiocy. Even Pro Muscle, another website in which the owner is a pro, some of the Mods are pros and still other pros are involved there....they all think he is a dope. They dont even allow talk of GH15 over there and they will take down any posts in which he is brought up. LOL....I thought GH15 proclaimed the thruth about what all the "pros do", yet the active pros on our bigger websites all think he is a fucking idiot! That says a lot.

On top of that, the guy is the biggest hypocrite online. He calls everyone else a liar...and according to him, everyone in our industry is a fake and a sham, yet he lies more than anyone! Fortunately, most people have seen through his lies and bullshit. He has lost many "fans" recently. It will only get worse.

Coward? Absolutely! The guy is terrified to post anywhere but in GetBig, where they offer him "protection" from those who would rip him to shreds, but truth be told, only cowards call people out like this, yet refuse to say who they are. He hides behind his computer as a drug-dealer (or at least one recieveing major kickbacks/benefits) and does nothing but talk shit...most of it lies. I just laugh when I think about him anymore. On GetBig, a fraction of the website "follows" him, but they're all made up of kids, the ignorant, and the naive. Wow....if that doesn't lend credibility, I don't know what does.

Just think about this OP right here, why would GH15 talk shit about these men, when all of them are great guys who never said a word about GH15 until he started slandering him? Why Ron? Ron is one of the nicest guys online and he does a huge service to the BB'ing community through his writings. The truth is that Ron has accomplished 1000X more than GH15 ever has or ever will in the BB'ing industry/community. Like Ron said, GH15 only attacks those who he knows don't have enough resources to do him any real damage (or won't attack back because they have other responsibilities which are more important than dealing with GH15). With all the talk GH15 does about the industry leaders being liars and ruining BB'ing, why doesn't he attack the real movers in the industry? Ron makes a good point in bringing that up. Since GH15 claims that guys like Ron & Layne (among many others)are damaging our community, then why doesn't he attack the real source which gives these men their voice....Steve Blechman? From GH15's perspective, the real enemy would be Mr. Vlechman, as he is the one who empowers all these men to say and do what they do...and he continues to employ them over a period of many years, so they can continue saying and doing what they want. Why doesn't GH15 attack the real enemy?

Because he'a pussy coward. I would love to see this guy try to verbally bash these guys in person. Ohhh yeah, that's right....he doesn't appear at any public gatherings, no shows, nowhere...he is a completely anonymous coward begind a computer screen who doesn't back up any of his allegations with proof.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2012, 02:06:23 AM »
usualy befoe final distruction comes ther are lot of stones trowns,, who ever wrote this bunch of nonesense know that something big is is coming and prepare the grounds

alwasy remember pupils and this is to all the fellss around the world who first thing they do it click gh15 bible to read,, always remember! where thereis smoke! there is FIRE!,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2012, 02:10:26 AM »
Hard getting through aussie customs bro but theres bound to be sources getting Kigs in..

Marshdogg

• Getbig II
  • You look like a bag of smashed anuses. Backsmash!
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2012, 02:12:16 AM »
RE: GH15 being a pussy post #43

I couldn't agree more.

Besides, everyone with a brain sees through his lies & idiocy. Even Pro Muscle, another website in which the owner is a pro, some of the Mods are pros and still other pros are involved there....they all think he is a dope. They dont even allow talk of GH15 over there and they will take down any posts in which he is brought up. LOL....I thought GH15 proclaimed the thruth about what all the "pros do", yet the active pros on our bigger websites all think he is a fucking idiot! That says a lot.

On top of that, the guy is the biggest hypocrite online. He calls everyone else a liar...and according to him, everyone in our industry is a fake and a sham, yet he lies more than anyone! Fortunately, most people have seen through his lies and bullshit. He has lost many "fans" recently. It will only get worse.

Coward? Absolutely! The guy is terrified to post anywhere but in GetBig, where they offer him "protection" from those who would rip him to shreds, but truth be told, only cowards call people out like this, yet refuse to say who they are. He hides behind his computer as a drug-dealer (or at least one recieveing major kickbacks/benefits) and does nothing but talk shit...most of it lies. I just laugh when I think about him anymore. On GetBig, a fraction of the website "follows" him, but they're all made up of kids, the ignorant, and the naive. Wow....if that doesn't lend credibility, I don't know what does.

Just think about this OP right here, why would GH15 talk shit about these men, when all of them are great guys who never said a word about GH15 until he started slandering him? Why Ron? Ron is one of the nicest guys online and he does a huge service to the BB'ing community through his writings. The truth is that Ron has accomplished 1000X more than GH15 ever has or ever will in the BB'ing industry/community. Like Ron said, GH15 only attacks those who he knows don't have enough resources to do him any real damage (or won't attack back because they have other responsibilities which are more important than dealing with GH15). With all the talk GH15 does about the industry leaders being liars and ruining BB'ing, why doesn't he attack the real movers in the industry? Ron makes a good point in bringing that up. Since GH15 claims that guys like Ron & Layne (among many others)are damaging our community, then why doesn't he attack the real source which gives these men their voice....Steve Blechman? From GH15's perspective, the real enemy would be Mr. Vlechman, as he is the one who empowers all these men to say and do what they do...and he continues to employ them over a period of many years, so they can continue saying and doing what they want. Why doesn't GH15 attack the real enemy?

Because he'a pussy coward. I would love to see this guy try to verbally bash these guys in person. Ohhh yeah, that's right....he doesn't appear at any public gatherings, no shows, nowhere...he is a completely anonymous coward begind a computer screen who doesn't back up any of his allegations with proof.

PT

What the fuck do you expect a guy to do when an entire industry of multi-millionaires, criminals, drug abusers and perverts are all out to get him because he is lifting the veil of their cash cow?

They are lying filth. They make money from their lies. They are the public face and deserve to get trashed just as much as Blechmann, the other publication owners, the Weider f@gs and the supplement industry owners like Gaspari et al.

Go prowl for some more bisexual cock you f@ggot.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2012, 02:15:47 AM »
the era of im above you ,, i get good things you get balonie is DONE,, the era of the ron herises behin dthe scens using hormones and teling lies to million of reasers is done,, i already answered why those 4 were chosen look in the bible maybe treads and posting put together im sure my elfs can find it for you ,,

but! the era of misleading is over,, it will still b earoundand try to pass but it will have a big block called gh15 website,,

the era of jeff willet abusing hormones  and david the kid drinking the ast wilet promote is DONE!,, everyone will be on same level field,, i want more talented profesionals i want more talented amatuers,, i want bgi swim pool i want big big changes ,,

i want fellas to know hwo it is and what it is and be able to use the best ,,

i am for bodybuild ,, im not up to make money of thsoe poor souls and rob them of 10s of thousands of dolaros for bunk balonie,, im up to help them! ,,

as i mentioned before! i want less stavios around,,

look at my pupils stavio ,, he basicaly give up on his dream ....because he realized something that is not true... he did it because of the situation he got into of bunk bunk bunk balonie and he can say he is lazy to diet all that...NO it is many fellas who get into this situation ...from big hopes they end up as gym rats,,

notice NOTICE how quiet leaf bug is... he is instituionized amost ..why? for he want to get forword in bodybuild so he need shut up! notice how quiet he is inregard to hormones....becaue this is the silent code,,

I WANT MORE STAVIO AND LESS LEAF BUGS ,, I WANT THEM NOT FEAR,, I WANT THEM OUT THERE DO BEST,,

for he who shall walk throgh the vally of death  will see mountains of the  heavens ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2012, 02:39:26 AM »
the era of im above you ,, i get good things you get balonie is DONE,, the era of the ron herises behin dthe scens using hormones and teling lies to million of reasers is done,, i already answered why those 4 were chosen look in the bible maybe treads and posting put together im sure my elfs can find it for you ,,

but! the era of misleading is over,, it will still b earoundand try to pass but it will have a big block called gh15 website,,

the era of jeff willet abusing hormones  and david the kid drinking the ast wilet promote is DONE!,, everyone will be on same level field,, i want more talented profesionals i want more talented amatuers,, i want bgi swim pool i want big big changes ,,

i am for bodybuild ,, im not up to make money of thsoe poor souls and rob them of 10s of thousands of dolaros for bunk balonie,, im up to help them! ,,

look at my pupils stavio ,, he basicaly give up on his dream ....because he realized something that is not true... he did it because of the situation he got into of bunk bunk bunk balonie and he can say he is lazy to diet all that...NO it is many fellas who get into this situation ...from big hopes they end up as gym rats,,

notice NOTICE how quiet leaf bug is... he is instituionized amost ..why? for he want to get forword in bodybuild so he need shut up! notice how quiet he is inregard to hormones....becaue this is the silent code,,

I WANT MORE STAVIO AND LESS LEAF BUGS ,, I WANT THEM NOT FEAR,, I WANT THEM OUT THERE DO BEST,,

for he who shall walk throgh the vally of death  will see mountains of the  heavens ,,

gh15 approved

i m proud of you

this cult of liars has to be regrouped

but it wil take time and will never be accomplished 100% because there are to many belivers of the liars out there

and the way will lead trough a dark vally with bodybuilding suffering a lot of damage first because money in the cult will disappear with the liars

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2012, 02:41:54 AM »

gh15 approved

Finish them in the final strike!

Boundary Breaker

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2012, 02:52:43 AM »
ORIGINAL THREAD IS UNLOCKED. YOU ALL NEEDED A BREAK!!! SOME OF US HAVE TO EAT!

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2012, 03:13:24 AM »
very good post

FOR ALL YOU RETARDS READ THIS A FEW TIMES SO IT SINKS IN YOUR HEADS

some of you guys seriously amaze me first you guys come up with who gh15 is and change it up every week to a point where he was a barber and a carpenter LOL get real....

then you guys said he pushed nordic products and claimed he was affiliated with him or is him but now that he recommends kigtropin because it is PHARMA GRADE AND WANTS TO HELP US he is affiliated with kigtropin like what the fuck is wrong with you people

and as for whitewidow that dealer piece of shit, good job locking the thread retard, I am sure you arent a dealer huh like all those Kigtropin's you were gonna order for 25,000$ because you wanted to turn pro LOL... your days a numbered don't you worry everything is documented and in the end it's what counts  ;) patience your time will come..

you guys should thank gh15 for what he is doing ... he is not affiliated with anyone , he is ONE person always has been always will be, and he recommends us the right way to becoming professionals and as a reminder again his advice is not for beginners but for ADVANCED !!!!!

he is saving all of you YEARSSSSSSSSSSSS of trial and error !! YEARS !

use that $$ you save to buy something else instead of bullshit

i WAS JOKING ABOUT THAT i WOULDNT BUY THAT MANY KIGS OR ANY KIGS. THIS IS WHAT I WAS SAYING HE SAID HE HAD MY INFO! I HAVE ONLY ORDERED FROM 2 PEOPLE THIS YEAR FOR PERSONAL GEAR ONE OVERSEAS WHO HATES GH15 AND STRANGER WELL IF HE SAID I ORDERED FROM HIS TOP ELF IT MUST BE STRANGER BECAUSE MY OVERSEAS GUY HATES GH15 AND WOULD NEVER GIVE HIM MY INFO- HERE IS THE PROOF EITHER STRANGO IS ONE OF HIS ELFS OR HE IS LYING!

gh15
Getbig V

SUPERNOVA

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: never heard back
« Sent to: whitewidow on: January 06, 2012, 01:33:16 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
i know who you are ,, i know very well ,, you did a mistake of ordering from my top elfs
you are livign by my mercy ,, wait and seed what hapen in march 2012,,the destruction will be of enormous proportions to many ,, you do not want me to take you seriously ,, use my joking manner as friendly sugestion to lay off and get help

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2012, 03:16:26 AM »
i WAS JOKING ABOUT THAT i WOULDNT BUY THAT MANY KIGS OR ANY KIGS. THIS IS WHAT I WAS SAYING HE SAID HE HAD MY INFO! I HAVE ONLY ORDERED FROM 2 PEOPLE THIS YEAR FOR PERSONAL GEAR ONE OVERSEAS WHO HATES GH15 AND STRANGER WELL IF HE SAID I ORDERED FROM HIS TOP ELF IT MUST BE STRANGER BECAUSE MY IVERSEAS GUY HATES GH15 AND WOULD NEVER GIVE HIM MY INFO- HERE IS THE PROOF EITHER STRANGO IS ONE OF HIS ELFS OR HE IS LYING!

gh15
Getbig V

SUPERNOVA

View Profile Personal Message (Online)

Re: never heard back
« Sent to: whitewidow on: January 06, 2012, 01:33:16 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove
i know who you are ,, i know very well ,, you did a mistake of ordering from my top elfs
you are livign by my mercy ,, wait and seed what hapen in march 2012,,the destruction will be of enormous proportions to many ,, you do not want me to take you seriously ,, use my joking manner as friendly sugestion to lay off and get help

you ordered from one other fella,, refresh your memory ,, you are forgetful fela

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2012, 03:27:07 AM »
Seriously not one source from Australia???

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: January 09, 2012, 03:27:29 AM »
you ordered from one other fella,, refresh your memory ,, you are forgetful fela

gh15 approved

bULLSHIT. THATS IT OVERSEAS GUY AND STRANGER. IF YOU THINK I ORDERED FROM SOMEONE ELSE YOUR DEAD WRONG! THIS  PROVES YOU ARE A LIAR! yOU KNOW WHO MY OVERSEAS GUY IS AND STRANGER THAT'S IT! IF YOU HAVE MY INFO FREELY POST IT!!!!YOU CANT POST IT BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING AND DO NOT HAVE IT. YOU BIG FUCKING LIAR! I AM ONE CRAZY #### BUT I DONT FORGET WHO I ORDER FROM!GH15 IS A BIG LIAR! IF NOT PROVE IT OPENLY I DARE YOU! I JUST CALLED YOU OUT YOU ARE A BIG LIAR AND DONT KNOW SHIT! IF YOU HAVE MY INFO POST IT YOU LYING FUCKER!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2012, 03:37:10 AM »
take some xanax and go sleep do me a favour so you dont get a heart atack on me,, they wil blame me for hurting the mentaly challenged lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2012, 03:41:36 AM »
ORIGINAL THREAD IS UNLOCKED. YOU ALL NEEDED A BREAK!!! SOME OF US HAVE TO EAT!

ahahahaha niiiiiice  ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2012, 05:24:10 AM »
take some xanax and go sleep do me a favour so you dont get a heart atack on me,, they wil blame me for hurting the mentaly challenged lol

gh15 approved

YOU ARE INSULTING A MODERATOR. JUST BECAUSE I CAUGHT YOU IN A LIE. I WILL TAKE MY XAANAX NOW THANKA FOR REMINDING ME. YOU ARE NOT LIKED BY MANY AND I CAUGHT YOU RED HANDED LYING. NOIW POST UP MY INFO! YOU SHOULD ENTER THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS YOU COULD FINALLY BE MR.OLYMPIA SINCE YOU COULDN'T DO IT COMPETEING AGAINST REAL PROS. RETARDED PROS ARE RIGHT UP YOUR ALLEY! THEN YOU CAN TRAUIN SOME OF THEM FOR 500$ IN EXCHANGE FOR DONATING MONEY TO DONWSYNDROME RESEARCH. i AM SURE THEY HAVE SOME KIND OF MR.oLYMPIA AT THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS. gh15 2012 MR. SPECIAL OLYMPIAN0 LOL-LOL.NOW TAKE YOUR  NUBAIN AND HEROIN AND GO TO BED YOU BIG LIAR!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2012, 05:33:21 AM »
when truth come out,, not many will like it among the filts,, it comes out big time,, you will see what will happen

2012 march

wait and see,,as of today my followers dont have a country ,, it is global ,, im the most followed internet character in the history of bodybuild,, the most talked about ,, the most truth revealing,, the most honest and truthful and yes i dont lie ,, and thats the reason i got up to status of god,, everyone knows it well for quite few years,, gh15 wasnt born in 2010....it is all there just opeb bible and read

gh15 approved
fallen angel

farrellzach

• Getbig II
  • Apostolic Elf
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2012, 05:36:59 AM »
Hey guys--that's me in the pictures.

I looked like shit, but that's time off training and zero diet, maybe 2000kcal a day for 7 days. Pizza, Ice cream, cereal, and GH. I was just shocked by how quickly it changed me. I ran 10iu for 30 days, ran out and very quickly noticed without GH you just look and feel totally different. It's depressing, but it shows that you NEVER take GH out. Whether its a lot or a little it's never dropped. There's no reason to drop it. Got another 4 kits + coming. 2012 is my year thanks to kigs.