Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 131752 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2012, 05:39:03 AM »
Hey guys--that's me in the pictures.

I looked like shit, but that's time off training and zero diet, maybe 2000kcal a day for 7 days. Pizza, Ice cream, cereal, and GH. I was just shocked by how quickly it changed me. I ran 10iu for 30 days, ran out and very quickly noticed without GH you just look and feel totally different. It's depressing, but it shows that you NEVER take GH out. Whether its a lot or a little it's never dropped. There's no reason to drop it. Got another 4 kits + coming. 2012 is my year thanks to kigs.

no you dont look like shit,, you look GOOD,, that 7 days is big drastic change!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2012, 06:48:38 AM »
That is a very drastic change in such a short period.

Makes me want to order a few dozen kits.

8)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2012, 07:09:47 AM »
That is a very drastic change in such a short period.

Makes me want to order a few dozen kits.

8)
isnt it ? lol ,, i got mre picturs but none of them agree for me to put it here they all camera shy lol,, he didnt mind he just told me he coudnt give 2 shits,, then again this change in 7 days lol he can get very far if he does it for ummmm18 days : )

seriously 3-4 mnths he can get far

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dustin

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2012, 07:31:07 AM »
thats crazy.. i wonder what he would look like if he ate perfectly and trained hard for 5 days...

To eat perfectly means to eat good, tasty food around the clock with minimal effort in my opinion. Hashbrowns and eggs benny with a side of bacon for breakfast, something easy like Subway or another fast food for lunch, chocolate bar and chocolate milk on the drive home after the gym, tons of sushi for dinner and a couple bowls of ice cream with banana and pineapple before bed.

This is eating perfectly to me. Not no chicken and fucking broccoli. Guys gotta stop fucking around with that shit. It pisses me off.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2012, 08:21:51 AM »
cam someome rehost his after pic or chamge format iw womt show up  for me. Amd my friemd says it wasmt a big chamge but I wamma see it for myself

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2012, 08:24:20 AM »
hey whitewodow, i think theres something wrong with your caps lock, check if its stuck

I KNOW BRO SERIOUSLY WTF? YOU THINK YOU CAN STEAL MY STYLE?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2012, 08:38:28 AM »
I KNOW BRO SERIOUSLY WTF? YOU THINK YOU CAN STEAL MY STYLE?
lol so now he's writing all in one paragraph + caps next thing his going for the lyquid and assbruise route

To eat perfectly means to eat good, tasty food around the clock with minimal effort in my opinion. Hashbrowns and eggs benny with a side of bacon for breakfast, something easy like Subway or another fast food for lunch, chocolate bar and chocolate milk on the drive home after the gym, tons of sushi for dinner and a couple bowls of ice cream with banana and pineapple before bed.

This is eating perfectly to me. Not no chicken and fucking broccoli. Guys gotta stop fucking around with that shit. It pisses me off.
And you don't even use hgh, just think about how your daily meals would look like on 10iu's and handful of t3 along with what you are on right now  ;D

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2012, 08:53:56 AM »
lol so now he's writing all in one paragraph + caps next thing his going for the lyquid and assbruise route
And you don't even use hgh, just think about how your daily meals would look like on 10iu's and handful of t3 along with what you are on right now  ;D

cmon why would I like writing like that? For people to nt understand me?

my fucking keys are broken. Yes I could get a new phone. But I'm trying out gh and saving money. Cause if it does what everyone says it does ima want every penny I got right now and load up on tonnes of gh.

what do I want a working n key or more gh... Jeez tough decision.... Live with it girl

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2012, 09:01:42 AM »
cmon why would I like writing like that? For people to nt understand me?

my fucking keys are broken. Yes I could get a new phone. But I'm trying out gh and saving money. Cause if it does what everyone says it does ima want every penny I got right now and load up on tonnes of gh.

what do I want a working n key or more gh... Jeez tough decision.... Live with it #girl
Yeah go ahead call me a girl after you bitch like one...
i was just joking around and didn't even try to make fun of you srsly wtf are you on?

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2012, 09:03:23 AM »
i was just joking around and didn't even try to make fun of you srsly wtf are you on?

one little word spelt correctly and you are getting all upset now. Come on my  me man. Do you like michael jackson my me man

dustin

« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2012, 09:06:09 AM »

Yeah man. I don't mean to sound faggy at all, but your overall happiness is a huge contributing factor. I bloat when I'm stressed but look great when I'm happy. Now add some GH to the mix and you'll be making panties moist left, right and center.

Just got back onto some tren and mast. Thinking of ordering some Kigs myself. It's been a long time since I've used GH.

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2012, 09:09:01 AM »
Been on Kigs for 10 days, well I forgot to take it twice....5iu ED and loving it, seeing changes already, not a drastic as the pics shown but delts have popped and Im getting leaner eating whatever I choose.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2012, 09:09:31 AM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
S P E C I A L - A N N O U N C M E N T
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2012, 09:27:55 AM »
from right this second i prohibit all purchased of kigtropin human growth hormone from the supplier kamikaze ,, all purchases are now prohibited until farther notice,,

he has 24 hours to contact me directly into my account on thunderdome and explain how come GOD OF HORMONES HAS A PRINTED KIT OF KIGTROPIN THAT SEEM TO BE LESS THICK! VERY LIGHT PUCK,, THE PUCK DISOVE FASTER THAN THE STAMPED BOX ,, YES THERE ARE BUBBLES BUT THEY ARE HAVING A LIGHTER FORM ,, THEY ARE SMALLER BUT LIGHTER FORM NTO AS DENSE....IS THIS UNDEROSED GH?

I HAVE NOT TAKE THIS YET IT IS MIXED ,,

THE  FLIP TOP DOESNT TARE APART RIGHT IT PULL SOME OF THE ALUMINUM WITH IT.... LOOK LIKE AN IP TYPE OF VIAL OF THE DIMOND ANTI DIURETIC ....THIS ONE HAS BUBBLES IT HAS SOME FORM OF GH INSIDE BUT IT IS MUCH LESS THICK AND DISOLVE MUCH FASTER,,

AGAIN I PROHIBIT ANY PURCHASES FROM KAMIKAZE UNTIL FARTHER NOTICE,,

I AM VERY MAD I AM FURIOUS ,,

24 HOURS TO CONTACT ME BEFORE I PUT END TO THIS SUPLIER

GH15 APPROVED
fallen angel

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: S P E C I A L - A N N O U N C M E N T
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2012, 09:28:27 AM »
from right this second i prohibit all purchased of kigtropin human growth hormone from the supplier kamikaze ,, on purchases are now prohibited until farther notice,,

GH15 APPROVED

lol...oh shit.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2012, 09:29:18 AM »
from right this second i prohibit all purchased of kigtropin human growth hormone from the supplier kamikaze ,, on purchases are now prohibited until farther notice,,

GH15 APPROVED

This thread should prove to be interesting.

"1"

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2012, 09:32:45 AM »
IM PRETTY SURE I GOT THE REAL SHIT & YOU GOT THE REPLICAS. PM ME PHOTO OF YOURS.EVERY DETAIL.TOP OF THE LID, VIAL SIDE, EVERY LITTLE THING.

BUT LET IT BE KNOWN THAT SOME REPLICAS DO WORK.ITS JUST HIT OR MISS.THE DUDE THAT I CAN PM THAT GETS IT STRAIGHT FROM THE TAP IS WHO IM FWD'D THESE IMAGES TOO AND HE TOLD ME EXACTLY WHAT TO LOOK FOR. I'M NOW AN E-DETECTIVE ON KIGTROPINA.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Swlabr

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2012, 09:33:20 AM »
Shit just got real.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2012, 09:34:47 AM »

lol...oh shit.

word is, all (civilian) planes are grounded as well !!!

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2012, 09:35:26 AM »
ummmm... I beleibe slimpimp is owed a big apogoly......

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2012, 09:36:29 AM »
You idiots are all going to end up with grotesque hands and feet like Ronnie Coleman.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2012, 09:37:52 AM »
You idiots are all going to end up with grotesque hands and feet like Ronnie Coleman.

Sounds like you are not prepared to sacrifice to win, Mr. Anabolic.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2012, 09:38:01 AM »

no,, slin has the old style the stamped they are ok ,, UNLES they sent him new vials...in old stamped box or did a combo of something here,, right now the actual puck look to me thinner when it mix with water,, more like the bunk gh i have seen before plenty time,, might be underdose since there are bubbles ...small bubbles but very light gas type bubbles very light in formation ...many but light! it also disove faster than the stamped box,,

i am furious ,, i wil bring down his business if he doesnt contact me with detailed explanation about this

gh15 approved
fallen angel

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2012, 09:38:01 AM »

SLINPIMP NEEDS TO MENTION WHAT HE MENTIONED TO ME IN PM BUT ON THE BOARDS IN OUR LEGENDARY KIGTROPINA THREAD. THAT DISSOLVING ANSWER WILL MAKE SHIT FLY.

MEDICATED BY STRANGO

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2012, 09:38:23 AM »
Sticky in the making...