Author Topic: IFBB Pro Pre-Workout Drug Protocol  (Read 49784 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: IFBB Pro Pre-Workout Drug Protocol
« Reply #250 on: January 28, 2012, 05:53:48 PM »
actualy you are a superstar,, you did quite wel as profesional with very little means,, you got placed prety high ,, and as i said before you look better than rodraymond brother,, he just have more means ,, but dont thikn you are any diff than top 6 o...same exact thing less gh and less means,, i have seen your physiqe quite a few time,, when in best shape you have what it take for opens top10 o ,, but...if you have no money to eat and think how to finish the month then its not right ,, im very surprized someone dont take you under their wings as sponsor and pushing you ,, you look BETTER than any 202 clas you should be in the opens,,again when you are in top shape...

gh15 approved
^THIS^

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #251 on: January 28, 2012, 06:48:34 PM »
actualy you are a superstar,, you did quite wel as profesional with very little means,, you got placed prety high ,, and as i said before you look better than rodraymond brother,, he just have more means ,, but dont thikn you are any diff than top 6 o...same exact thing less gh and less means,, i have seen your physiqe quite a few time,, when in best shape you have what it take for opens top10 o ,, but...if you have no money to eat and think how to finish the month then its not right ,, im very surprized someone dont take you under their wings as sponsor and pushing you ,, you look BETTER than any 202 clas you should be in the opens,,again when you are in top shape...

gh15 approved
Appreciate ur kind words bro...but please don't push me to compete again... LOL!  ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #252 on: January 28, 2012, 07:14:04 PM »
Appreciate ur kind words bro...but please don't push me to compete again... LOL!  ;D

pussy.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #253 on: January 28, 2012, 07:20:50 PM »
U never gonna look like that with 300 mg... But once u look like that...do u think it's possible to maintain it with 300 mg...so basically with a half dosage...? Yes, it's possible!

And yes, maybe u never gonna look like that even with 2500mg and then tryin to maintain it with 1000mg... But that's not my problem bro.  ;)
Not sure as I have never used the doses required to get to that look before - so dont know what 300mg would maintain after taking the larger doses , Im just interested in what gh15 had to say as his insight on hormone use is far above others out there. Sure there are other guys that know and have walked the same road but they all still bullshit and lie about it or own (and sell) Supplement Companys, he just tells it as is.

Again no disrespect to you - I think your physique has great balance and a wee bit further down the road and with more $ behind you then you could of really reaped the rewards of all your hard work.

Good to see you put other things in life ahead of Pro BB though , your health for one and your Wife also.

You should try acting - you are good looking and trimmed down a tad more purely for movie audiences you could generate some real interest. Good luck bro  :)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #254 on: January 28, 2012, 08:27:44 PM »
Not sure as I have never used the doses required to get to that look before - so dont know what 300mg would maintain after taking the larger doses , Im just interested in what gh15 had to say as his insight on hormone use is far above others out there. Sure there are other guys that know and have walked the same road but they all still bullshit and lie about it or own (and sell) Supplement Companys, he just tells it as is.

Again no disrespect to you - I think your physique has great balance and a wee bit further down the road and with more $ behind you then you could of really reaped the rewards of all your hard work.

Good to see you put other things in life ahead of Pro BB though , your health for one and your Wife also.

You should try acting - you are good looking and trimmed down a tad more purely for movie audiences you could generate some real interest. Good luck bro  :)

i'll let you know. ive been clean now for 4 weeks. no gh, no anabolics, fat burners etc. prolly the first time i have been without something in my blood for about 6 years? going to start 250mg test blend a wk tomorrow. started to notice today my skin getting 'looser'. dunno how to explain it, but its the first real definitive sign that my body is starting to decline from being anabolic free as my strength is still pretty good.

dunno how long i'll run just 250/wk. and unsure about re-introducing gh. if i do it'll ony be 2iu for anti aging and health benefits.
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #255 on: January 28, 2012, 09:21:26 PM »

gh15 approved
x2...guy hit top 3.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #256 on: January 29, 2012, 06:09:43 AM »
i'll let you know. ive been clean now for 4 weeks. no gh, no anabolics, fat burners etc. prolly the first time i have been without something in my blood for about 6 years? going to start 250mg test blend a wk tomorrow. started to notice today my skin getting 'looser'. dunno how to explain it, but its the first real definitive sign that my body is starting to decline from being anabolic free as my strength is still pretty good.

dunno how long i'll run just 250/wk. and unsure about re-introducing gh. if i do it'll ony be 2iu for anti aging and health benefits.
You can keep a lot of your gains running smaller dosages as long as you don`t let your bodyfat get out of control.

As far as strength goes,for me personally, if I`m doing the 70`s on flyes,when on,I`ll be using the 60`s when clean........no biggie IMO,as I go by the old adage,"If it feels heavy,it is heavy" ..................the body only knows either heavy or light,and cannot add or count numbers.

On bigger lifts,I find I lose a bit more strength.......100 pound db inclines,become 85-90 for the reps I used to get on the 100`s......I don`t care as I`m not powerlifting.

As I said earlier,eat a bit cleaner,do a bit of cardio,especially if you see your bodyfat creeping up on you.

I believe Steve uses what he says he does because as my above post states,once you are there,you can easily maintain most of it, if you do it right on lower dosages.

Even when clean,if I don`t let my diet get out of hand too much,I can still look pretty good as long as I watch my bodyfat and don`t get too lazy in the gym or at the table.

EDIT:

Just wanted to add that my cycles are never insanely huge like some of the stupid shit you see posted here.................... so I probably have a lot less to lose that another person who may be running more than I do...........really have no clue how that equals out or if it matters at all actually.

Also,I`ve done any GH so I have no fucking clue!!  ;D