Author Topic: IFBB Pro Pre-Workout Drug Protocol  (Read 49938 times)

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
Re: IFBB Pro Pre-Workout Drug Protocol
« Reply #225 on: January 27, 2012, 04:06:06 PM »

I hear ya bro.  I don't even compete anymore.  I just wanted to take the next year or so and just do some outrageous dosages of gh and see what happens.  

By the way, any more pics of your wife?   ;D
Sure!  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #226 on: January 27, 2012, 04:12:07 PM »
Nice looking ass 8)

Us, Steve's, have great taste for the ladies

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #227 on: January 28, 2012, 12:56:27 AM »
Welcome bro! I'll check out my facebook...getting so much shit... LOL!
haha.. I don't wanna know  ;D

I sent you a message with a pic when I was stuck. Check your messages

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #228 on: January 28, 2012, 01:03:03 AM »
bro science at its best..  should have taken the orals earlier than that.. they wont be taking action till the end of his workout
I get mad pumps from taking 10mgs of Dbol 1 hour before training and am stronger , I only use D's for this purpose as cant handle the sides when im runing them in a cycle.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #229 on: January 28, 2012, 01:05:49 AM »

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #230 on: January 28, 2012, 01:05:57 AM »
I get mad pumps from taking 10mgs of Dbol 1 hour before training and am stronger , I only use D's for this purpose as cant handle the sides when im runing them in a cycle.
is it your stomach ?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #231 on: January 28, 2012, 01:23:21 AM »
you cant do nothign with out gh ,, you just wontseperat ethe muscle,, th emuscle go back to its original points of conections,, pecs get closer due to higher body fat and less fibers...same for delts same for anything so you become A BLOOF!

i keep say you cant do bodybuild with out gh when you are over 32 ,, you cant do COMPETETIVE bodybuild with out gh when you are over 24 lol

gh15 approved

Can you please comment on Steves 300mg of prop per week to look like he does in that pic ?

Now I think Steve is a good guy with a great build but also think he is so full of shit his lies make a sewer smell like roses.

No disrespect to Steve of course and the big dose that he says he considered "large" is also utter crap.

No hate on Steve just dont see the need to bullshit on here of all places when it comes to AAS use.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: January 28, 2012, 01:24:31 AM »
dude .. I felt sides at 150 mg a day .. but again.. I only used d-bol

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #233 on: January 28, 2012, 01:28:28 AM »
is it your stomach ?
No just get out of breath walking up hills - just walking around town as an example = crazy and painfull lower back pumps , same with shins and calfs and if training back my forearms pump up so much i cant close my hands  :-\ its not form either as I use enough weight to stimulate the working muscle eg. back so always pull from my elbows to try take bi/forearms out of the movement.. Im just really sensitive to DB - the 10mg before training works well but cycles of 20 - 30mgs then forget it - Im in shock when I see guys saying they run 50 - 100mgs a day, fuck!!  :o

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #234 on: January 28, 2012, 01:29:52 AM »
dude .. I felt sides at 150 mg a day .. but again.. I only used d-bol
Yes I remember you saying this - im like wholly fuck  :o - I think it's my bodys chemistry - just really sensitive to it  :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: January 28, 2012, 01:34:48 AM »
Yes I remember you saying this - im like wholly fuck  :o - I think it's my bodys chemistry - just really sensitive to it  :-\
I guess so. I am very sensitive also to other stuff.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #236 on: January 28, 2012, 04:56:43 AM »
I guess so. I am very sensitive also to other stuff.
cuddly nights in front of the fire and ricky martin  ??? ??? ???
Herpes

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #237 on: January 28, 2012, 03:36:54 PM »
Can you please comment on Steves 300mg of prop per week to look like he does in that pic ?

Now I think Steve is a good guy with a great build but also think he is so full of shit his lies make a sewer smell like roses.

No disrespect to Steve of course and the big dose that he says he considered "large" is also utter crap.

No hate on Steve just dont see the need to bullshit on here of all places when it comes to AAS use.
U never gonna look like that with 300 mg... But once u look like that...do u think it's possible to maintain it with 300 mg...so basically with a half dosage...? Yes, it's possible!

And yes, maybe u never gonna look like that even with 2500mg and then tryin to maintain it with 1000mg... But that's not my problem bro.  ;)

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #238 on: January 28, 2012, 03:39:48 PM »
U never gonna look like that with 300 mg... But once u look like that...do u think it's possible to maintain it with 300 mg...so basically with a half dosage...? Yes, it's possible!

And yes, maybe u never gonna look like that even with 2500mg and then tryin to maintain it with 1000mg... But that's not my problem bro.  ;)

Are those your real doses? ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #239 on: January 28, 2012, 03:50:19 PM »
;D

BTW...afraid...? Well...afraid or not...what's the point? Please explain me.  ;)

You know there's no logical answer. It's stupid to do it for money and no pro REALLY does it for money, even if that may be a side effect for a very select few. And if someone did dope and bodybuilding for money or fame (LOL) then he would be more mentally ill than the one who does it without any hope of monetary return. There are better and easier ways to make money.

You absolutely should not drug yourself anymore since you're questioning the whole thing. But something tells me you haven't got the addiction out of your system yet. Maybe a few more half hearted show preps and then calling it quits?  :D

Stavios

« Reply #240 on: January 28, 2012, 03:58:39 PM »
You know there's no logical answer. It's stupid to do it for money and no pro REALLY does it for money, even if that may be a side effect for a very select few. And if someone did dope and bodybuilding for money or fame (LOL) then he would be more mentally ill than the one who does it without any hope of monetary return. There are better and easier ways to make money.

You absolutely should not drug yourself anymore since you're questioning the whole thing. But something tells me you haven't got the addiction out of your system yet. Maybe a few more half hearted show preps and then calling it quits?  :D

ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iing

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: January 28, 2012, 04:00:19 PM »

Sure. I love the training with a certain goal, the contest prep, everything on time and then posing onstage... One of the coolest things for me. But too many bad and stupid things around this...

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #242 on: January 28, 2012, 04:04:50 PM »
ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
That's half hearted for u when ur 4 weeks out before the Olympia and have no money...meanwhile so many fans around the world thinking ur a superstar and a whole country waiting for ur contest.... And ur thinking...let's try it but I'm not gonna have money even for food in Vegas and I'm not gonna have money for rent next month...

Yeah it's pretty funny right...?

Asshole. Think twice before u wanna look cool in the thread. Thanks!

Stavios

« Reply #243 on: January 28, 2012, 04:16:42 PM »
That's half hearted for u when ur 4 weeks out before the Olympia and have no money...meanwhile so many fans around the world thinking ur a superstar and a whole country waiting for ur contest.... And ur thinking...let's try it but I'm not gonna have money even for food in Vegas and I'm not gonna have money for rent next month...

Yeah it's pretty funny right...?

Asshole. Think twice before u wanna look cool in the thread. Thanks!

Oh cause I'm the one who wants to look cool, and YOU are the one who thinks he has fans around that world that think he is a superstar  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #244 on: January 28, 2012, 04:19:56 PM »

Oh cause I'm the one who wants to look cool, and YOU are the one who thinks he has fans around that world that think he is a superstar  ;D
take it easy on Steve, hes 5'4" and sucks dick for a "living" no matter what he claims or what his dick sucking "supporters" claim

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: January 28, 2012, 04:27:16 PM »

Funny joke from kindergarten...

I know and we know I'm not a superstar...but please tell this those other hundreds of fans who are sending emails to me. Thanks!

Yes, homos too, that's a different story.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #246 on: January 28, 2012, 04:28:38 PM »
take it easy on Steve, hes 5'4" and sucks dick for a "living" no matter what he claims or what his dick sucking "supporters" claim
Who told u that bullshit?!

They're sucking my dick. Huge difference bro!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: January 28, 2012, 05:24:08 PM »

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #248 on: January 28, 2012, 05:49:53 PM »
Funny joke from kindergarten...

I know and we know I'm not a superstar...but please tell this those other hundreds of fans who are sending emails to me. Thanks!

Yes, homos too, that's a different story.

actualy you are a superstar,, you did quite wel as profesional with very little means,, you got placed prety high ,, and as i said before you look better than rodraymond brother,, he just have more means ,, but dont thikn you are any diff than top 6 o...same exact thing less gh and less means,, i have seen your physiqe quite a few time,, when in best shape you have what it take for opens top10 o ,, but...if you have no money to eat and think how to finish the month then its not right ,, im very surprized someone dont take you under their wings as sponsor and pushing you ,, you look BETTER than any 202 clas you should be in the opens,,again when you are in top shape...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #249 on: January 28, 2012, 05:50:38 PM »
Quote from: Steve Namat link=topic=410600.msg5899965#msg5899965 date=1327796918
They're sucking my dick. Huge difference bro!
[/quote

HAHA!! That was actually a good one, Steve.